Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health (37843 Views)

Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note / Election: Northern CAN, Christian Elders Forum, Say: ‘we Did Not endorse Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Who are these concerned northerners? PDP, face Buhari.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Religion....NO ROAD

Tribal....?NO ROAD

Qualification....NO ROAD

Next attempt.........health scare mongering.

PDP keeps trying all the tricks in the book....and keeps failing....

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by rhymz(m): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2015
bolayei:
Northerners are the smartest nigerians there is take it from me a southerner, growing up in the 80s in lagos you cant but mix up with other tribes and i tell you now the hausa/fulani kids i knew then in lagos were very clever, gate men are also clever if you get off your high house and try to understand his accent when he speaks.

No civilian northerner have finished his term from Tafawa balewa to shagari to yar adua. i wonder if nigeria would have been the way it is now there actually did finish their terms.

Hausa/Fulani people are very humble and generous and hard working having these trait means they are not really thieves, but like they say in every 12 there is a judas so i am not saying they are all saints.

The english chose not to educate them with western culture for a reason and allowed them to keep their culture knowing how clever the hausa/fulani/kanuri people are and remember at one point there were the food basket of the nation thats why they were important back then and the English does not do anything that does not favor them.

Other nigerians always look down on hausa/fulani calling them aboki or mallam(not the literal meaning)to belittle them.

In a free and fair election northerners will always win no matter what.

Apart from oil what else can the south bring forth and compare to the minerals,livestocks and agric produce in the north.

If you dont want to be ruled by northerners just have a sit down and split the country.

Imagine sanusi and fashola ruling the country and an easterner probably from diaspora as finance minister...mad combi i think but will never happen as sanusi is in a better place now.

My fellow ijaw man has failed big time una get luck, if i was jona.., as 2014 reach na end of experiment, na lab report for be next thing and the result no hard to get as we can all see. I would split the country to what it was, give the egbas their independence that was taken in 1914, igbos their kingdoms or whatever structure they think is okay...infact everyone that speaks one language will be independent but at the same time be united jus like you have the eu and usa.

Nigerians learn your history
Nigga go and sit your dumb a$$ down....... Sentimental crap.

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by emmasege: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2015
babs01:
'Emi kiyooku bikose yiye". can som1 translate dis 4 me in english. Same thing was said of Obasanjo nd he is still alive today strong.

SAI BUHARI 2015
For ur info, OBJ was officially 62 yrs old in 1999 as against the OFFICIAL 73 yrs of GMB as at 2015. Go check OBJs picture when he assumed office in 1999 & compare it with the current look of ur general.
Anyway sha, the loss of the north is the gain of the south.

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Akshow: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
that man is ill.
u wish
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by basilo101: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Yoruba ppl wnt to f.ool d North and get power tru d backdoor. Nonsense! After jonathan its d turn of d north, after d north is d turn of d SE, den back to d North again b4 it goes to SW

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by cole265(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
HMMMMMMM...
Another Yaradua scenario may play out if the man should win.

Tinubu is a chess master. grin

On the contrary, I see the his VP (Osinbajo) to exhibit more health challenges...very frail and weak. + Tinubu does not not like someone to out live Buhari self
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Babaji111(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2015
gunuvi:

And no ammount of CPR will revive him after Jega announce his lose.
My brother, Jega will not be "USED" this time. grin
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2015
rhymz:
we know that is exactly the plan of the Yorubas to grab power again after the OBJ disappointment. Sorry o, your Osibanjo is not and can never be an achiever like GEJ not when he has deranged and sick godfathers like Tinubu and his likes using remote control to tell him what to do. Osibanjo is a lackey, he has no will power or the moral ground to do anything meaningful that will benefit ordinary Nigerians unless his godfather approves it. We don't want him, period.

Good one! They are very evil minded people. No wonder they are obsess with this Buhari/Osibanjo ticket not for Buhari sake but for the eventual emergence of Osinbanjo. As usual, the the coward they are known to be; planning behind closed doors to come in through back doors. SE and SS uncovered this plan months ago but gladly Northerners are seeing it now.

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Senseless news 4rm clueless pit! #change's inevitable! feBUHARI 14!
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by olatiler(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2015
I fear PDP and their paid News Paper who normally get news without mentioning names of the real Source
PDP has Die and GEJ himself at 50th also Sick or how many time did he attend medical in foreign country last year and how many time have we heard GMB went for one
People Deceiving People pack your load cos South West and all Northerner need Change, we don't need another 4 years of Clueless, 4 years of Corruption, 4 years of failure, 4 years of Thievery and another 4 year of Lying
GMB all the way, Change we need

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by rhymz(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Did you just call GEJ an achiever? Dude are you serious? The pedigree of Professor Osinbajo speaks far better than GEJ!. If its that easy why isn't His Royal Cluelessness GEJ a professor?.
he is like a Jesus when compared to an underachiever like Buhari...... Can you point anything Buhari has done for this country.

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by eyinjuege: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2015
I have actually thought about this for sometime now but didnt want to appear a spoilsport. GMB looks so frail. Anyways, its only God that can determine who will see tomorrow.

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2015
Akshow:
unlike yardua's clueless VP, in Prof Osinbajo we trust. Beside the general is agile and active.
sorry the north dont want another yaradua episode. So very soon, in mosque they will start convincing their followers on need to sacrifice gmb for the interest of the norths common good.

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by arewaempire: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2015
new2020:

Every rational Nigerian...Core North, NC, SS and SE should read this comment above and understand the true evil minds of yoruba people! This is the only reason they want Buhari in power...for a repeat of Yara'Adua scenario and for Osinbanjo to take over. Very evil minded people! Northern elite have intelligence on this and from all indication...will be supporting GEJ!

Northern elites also have intelligence that GEJ is the chief sponsor of boko haram and thus would not mind sacrificing their turn for a yoruba man. angry
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Danfaga(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2015
Are these so called elders going to force ua against our will. are they the electorate. how many are they. if they sign a deal with Jonathan then what sell our votes? NO WAY. 2015 feBUHARI.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2015
Daninya11:
Good health is not the absence of illness...
It's a complete wellness of a person be it mentally, physically, psychologically, spiritually..
The human body has frailties...
No human is 100 percent fit and free from infirmity..
Having infirmity does not mean you will die early. Haven't you had of an S. S patient who lived up to 80 plus??..
am sure someone made this comment before 2011, and what do we have, doctrine of necessity and am sure it will be made to come to play in the case of prof.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by kay29000(m): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2015
Why are people now concerned with Buhari's health and saying he looks so frail. He has been a lanky man all his life. I have a similar stature and it doesn't mean I am unhealthy. What's up with all the propaganda? A new one springs up every week.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
So because GEJ is young means he cant die any time or have y'all forgotten about the young girl that died jan 2nd this year. Death is no respecter of age. So age shouldn't be a barrier
am sure someone made this comment before 2011, and what do we have, doctrine of necessity and am sure it will be made to come to play in the case of prof.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by ogene007: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2015
arewaempire:
Rubbish report.

unlike Yar'adua who left us with a morronic,corrupt,lying kleptomaniac as vice president, Buhari has a much more credible, intelligent VP in Osinbajo who would make a fine president in the absence of Buhari.

Sai Buhari ... Dead or Alive cheesy
Just take it easy on yourself, it is the will of God that will prevail at the end of the day. You should put in more effort to find out whether you have been wasting your time in supporting GMB, rather than coming here to curse people who are far more intelligent than you are or ever will be.GEJ till 2019.

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by rhymz(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Did you just call GEJ an achiever? Dude are you serious? The pedigree of Professor Osinbajo speaks far better than GEJ!. If its that easy why isn't His Royal Cluelessness GEJ a professor?.
And please stop that pedigree nonsense you are tagging to Osibanjo..... What is his pedigree?

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Nigeriasam: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2015
2 bad & unfair. Jonathanians are wishing GMB dead. Life is an irony i know that. PEJ will go first & GEJ follows her to HELL. Politics of desperation.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by babs01(m): 8:52am On Jan 11, 2015
emmasege:
For ur info, OBJ was officially 62 yrs old in 1999 as against the OFFICIAL 73 yrs of GMB as at 2015. Go check OBJs picture when he assumed office in 1999 & compare it with the current look of ur general.
Anyway sha, the loss of the north is the gain of the south.

Obj was 62 in 2012 wen he slumped?
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by ilovecritics(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2015
arewaempire:
Rubbish report.

unlike Yar'adua who left us with a morronic,corrupt,lying kleptomaniac as vice president, Buhari has a much more credible, intelligent VP in Osinbajo who would make a fine president in the absence of Buhari.

One question;
Has Osibanjo ever held a Political office?
Council man, LGA, State or what

What makes you think he'd do better??
Do you think it's easy to be there
Nomatter how well you do, people will still complain!!

I know GEJ thus far! The devil you know is better than.. Well, you know the rest*

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by guyX(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2015
Oh yeah! I saw this one coming. grin
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by todayguest(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2015
arewaempire:
Rubbish report.

you seem not to understand the report. A repeat of such misfortune is what the North does want. Osinbajo can be anything to you. They want their own man. Period!

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by joseph1832(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2015
rhymz:
And please stop that pedigree nonsense you are tagging to Osibanjo..... What is his pedigree?
Oh so that's the road you want to take? Compare and contrast GEJ and Osinbajo academic achievement and leadership style and traits, I believe the difference will be as clear as 7up! Then again I don't expect one such as you to see anything.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2015
arewaempire:

Northern elites also have intelligence that GEJ is the chief sponsor of boko haram and thus would not mind sacrificing their turn for a yoruba man. angry

You don't know Northerners. I know you people don't travel. They hate yours guts...trust me!

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by joseph1832(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2015
rhymz:
he is like a Jesus when compared to an underachiever like Buhari...... Can you point anything Buhari has done for this country.
I believe you know the saying: "Its better to be seen as a vampire than to be seen as a weakling". That's my answer to you.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by joseph1832(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2015
new2020:

You don't know Northerners. I know you people don't travel. They hate yours guts...trust me!
How do you know 'we' people don't travel?. Are you in our heads or can you perceive or hear thoughts? I didn't know we have Professor Xavier as a member of Nairaland
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2015

President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / Peter Obi’s Oyo Rally Shocked APC To Their Foundation – LP / Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report