Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health (37838 Views)

Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note / Election: Northern CAN, Christian Elders Forum, Say: ‘we Did Not endorse Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
What's it with these people and who power must return to? Nigeria is a 1 country where no 1 part must see itself as too significant or too inferior than others. We need a leader who is going to handle nigeria as a whole entity with significant developments across every part of nigeria.

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Adminisher: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
bokohalal:
The once respected Nigerian Tribune! Chief Awolowo must be turning in the grave.

The Awolowo family is divided. Some have been bought over by Jonathan. Awo' s grand son is chairman of a parastatal under the ministry of trade and investment.

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by rhymz(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
mu2sa2:
No northern leader of note wants to be seen as working against the wish of the generality of the people. Some of you were fantasizing about northern christians voting en mass for ebele azikiwe, but are now saddened that will not happen. Across the length and breath of the north the mood is for change, represented by Buhari/Osibanjo. Those who think northerners are illiterates to be manipulated by the so-called leaders are mistaken. In fact northerners are the most informed people in nigeria. There's no part of this country where you see almost everyone has a radio set monitoring events like ordinary northerners do. When you see a rustic northerner, his radio is not for listening to useless music, but for serious news monitoring, including world events .
The people are too enlightened now to be taken for a ride a second time. Ebele has had 6 years of great opportunity but squandered it. In february the people will send him back to otuoke city and that's good for him for he'll hav all the time to ruminate over his failure.

Your logic is dead on arrival, they won't support Buhari because they are ambivalent about his emergence, Buhari has many baggage that might put the North at a disadvantaged position,his frail health being the most concern, it is obvious that Buhari might not be able to face up the rigours of leading a country like Nigeria.

And please cut the crap with the Northern Christians not voting Jonathan, trust me, you have no idea how any of them are going to vote, just because some youngsters supporting APC burnt a PDP bus does not mean every northern Christian is for Buhari.

And don't kid yourself with the Northern voting public being educated, that's so not true, I have had cause to debate with many of them, even the ones that are supposed to be educated, it is all about Buhari being a Northerner and a Muslim and nothing of concrete substance. Until after February 14th, don't kid yourself with the propaganda going on in the media, the real people that are going to vote will decide the elections.

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Ovacoma: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nigerians, and especially the Christians now forget God as they did in 1993, because of little challenges, we now prefer to support an antiChrist instead of calling upon God for forgiveness of sins and deliverance from our problems. It looks like we are now willing to take d mark of the beast so we can enjoy life here on earth. We know what is going on in countries where shariah is being imposed but we look away as if the Muslims in Nigeria are no more interested in shariah. I guess they only want political power to implement it, which many Christians are eager to give to them under the promise of better life. Better life under shariah? They now use fight against corruption as an excuse to deceive most of us to get to power and Christians think that any man can fight corruption in Nigeria without God help. God can do it again, Abiola was taken care of, Abacha was used to punish Nigeria and when we called on God, He took care of Abacha too. To show that He rules in the kingdom of men, Yaradua gave way! Nigeria is now facing another problem under the present leader, but instead of calling on God, we now begin to say we have found a savior, who truly is an anti Christ. Yes, we have been blinded by our situation and the promises of the antichrist to the real intention of the anti Christ. Remember God, Nigeria! God bless Nigeria!!

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by alvins4ull(m): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Same goes for south-south/Igbo they want him reelect not because he made them proud.He said it himself that he had failed us in the last six years. So I see no reason for his reelection, like seriously you had a guard/security in your house his main job is to see who goes in and out of that compound. But to your surprise you came back home one day and you met police/crowd shouting thief blah blah blah.Which you later learnt that some stolen goods,guns and so on was discovered right there in your house,and you knows nothing about it and it's not there when you left."You know nigeria police now".The next step is to ask the only person,that holds the answer to all that misery,and he said please " Oga I've been here all day long and I've tried all my best not to fall asleep God knows I don't know how they got there o".Please don't fire me allow me to prove that I'm the best "meguard" in this neighbourhood.My question is will you do that,at the expense of your life and that of your family?. I'm a Christian but I need a break from a President that confessed publicly that he failed us.No hard feelings my opinion though.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by samplegirl(f): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lols. So BUHARI is dead on arrival.

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Forwetinnah: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
4stylz:
The way the North is talking about Returning power as if GOD gave them this country to rule * Nigeria is not yours Northerners* Every tribe and regions has rights to rule this country" stop making it look like you own this country' GEJ till 2019..if the country wants to BREAK..Better for us..

Thing taya me I swear...everytime, return power to the North? What about the East?? Are they not Nigerians??

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by samplegirl(f): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
arewaempire:
Rubbish report.

unlike Yar'adua who left us with a morronic,corrupt,lying kleptomaniac as vice president, Buhari has a much more credible, intelligent VP in Osinbajo who would make a fine president in the absence of Buhari.

Sai Buhari ... Dead or Alive cheesy

I see your point. Bordillon want a repeat of Otta Farm plot. No wonder the meeting? But you think the North has not learnt a lesson. They better wait for another four years than seven years.

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Forwetinnah: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ahmed4002:
The Good guys ruling Nigeria always don't last. I don't why.

its shall be Febuhari.

Putting Buhari and Good in one post is like comparing black and white. Biko the difference is very clear, use your glasses

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Forwetinnah: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
samplegirl:
Lols. So BUHARI is dead on arrival.

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinubu trying to pull a fast OBJ on us...

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by kepal99(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass
for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge
where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign
for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school
either by him, for him or through him. Little wonder
he sentenced a seasoned professor to 100 yrs
imprisonment- shame.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved
himself
since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. Little wonder he sentenced a seasoned
professor to 100 yrs imprisonment- shame.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his
numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor
has he ever been involved in any kind of programme
to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful
development in Daura, yet they say he can change
Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or
association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited
him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram
terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in
the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently
joined twitter because of elections.
At 72 what does he have to offer?
I need change, we all need change but Gen Buhari
isn't the answer!
If Buhari wins the presidential election, na big slap on Naija
Youths. Pls Share

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Billygee2u: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Innodon:
He may follow the line of Yaradua.
that's if he can ever smell Aso Rock
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by aresa: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
These PDP clowns and their fish paper wrap called tribune are now Buhari's doctor....

Nice try, Nigerians in 2015 are too smart for this retardded BS.

# Sai Buhari
#CHANGE
#GMB 2015
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by anonimi: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
aresa:
These PDP clowns and their fish paper wrap called tribune are now Buhari's doctor....

What is the position of Mama HID Awolowo in Tribune?
Is she not also the grandmother-in-law of Osinbajo who asked that Ikenne people should vote for him as reported by JagaBandit's "fish paper wrap"- the Nation

2015: Buhari/Osinbajo ticket excites HID Awolowo

The matriarch of the Awolowo family, Mrs H.I.D.Awolowo ,yesterday expressed satisfaction at the emergence of Professor Yemi Osinbajo as running mate to the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate,General Muhammadu Buhari.

She prayed for Osinbajo’s success in the election .

The Professor of Law who was on visit to the Ike,Ogun State residence of the Awolowo is married to a grand daughter of Mrs.Awolowo.
She said :”I am very happy this morning to see that Yemi Osinbajo is going to higher ground and it is my prayer that he will get there. I urge you all to support his aspiration; God will take you there.”

Osinbajo was accompanied to Ikenne by his wife, Dolapo;his younger brother, Akin Osinbajo who is a former Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice in Ogun state; the Iyaloja General of Remoland, Mrs Mercy Owolana; and Senator Olorunimbe Mamora among others.
They were received by Mama Awolowo and her eldest daughter, Mrs Omotola Oyediran.

He stated that he was in Ikenne, his homestead to receive blessings from the nonagenarian for ahead of the Feburary 14 election.
He later moved to a town hall meeting in his honour,with the co-ordinator of the Ikenne Peoples Forum,Chief Adeleke Adesina asking all sons and daughters of the area to throw their support behind Osinbajo.

More from: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/2015-buhariosinbajo-ticket-excites-hid-awolowo-2/

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by mariblizzy(f): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Not that I have anything against the North, we are all one yes, but why persons with health challenge. Twice on the role... Health is wealth...please sir gen. Buhari your health is more important to us I mean your family and I.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Themandator: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
I don't expect a 70 plus to be free and fit for the rigours task of governance of a complex society like Nigeria.

I have said it before that Buhari's government will bred more corrupt and person because he won't always be there to exercise leadership.

His government will constantly be bug by power play from young northern element like El ruffling who will lose his gubernatorial bid.. The security hierarchy won't to which order is coming from their c in c and.......

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Jesusloveyou: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
whiterock:
At the risk of sounding partisan, I have to state my position as follows;

I have watched the General in, mostly, the southern part of the country and he seem very tired and disinterested in the entire proceeding. He does not even make an effort to connect with his audience, while he is speaking and lacks total concentration while others spoke. He wears this far away look like a man battling an inner voice/spirit/whatever. I have narrowed this down to the fact that the General is at home in the north than anywhere else( I stand to be corrected).

I shall wait for the General to start his campaigns in the north before passing my verdict. Before then, if the General connects with only the northern electorates, then it is sad because he does not seek to be President of the north, but Nigeria.
u maybe right,don't u think gej is worst,if he goes to north,how wil gej speak hausa to flow with his audience,that means buhari is more of nigeria president than gej.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by joseph1832(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
rhymz:
you and your sentimental crap. Compare Osinbajo's leadership style, which leadership style? Has ever been in any elective position before? You people just like to spew trash just to justify your hate for Jonathan. Who exactly is Osibanjo to begin any comparison. A man that got the VP slot because he is Yoruba and a close confidant of Tinubu on not a the basis of merit. He is a professor of Law, yes we know, how does that make him a better leader than Jonathan? Because he has a law degree? Can you please argue like an adult?
So according to you one need to occupy an electiive position before that one is presume to be a leader? Guy will you listen to yourself?. Osinbajo is a pastor, not just a pastor a district pastor at that, that alone show he's a leader so is any man of God who preside over any congregation.

You speak of 'we' people spewing thrash! You once told me you don't support any political party, hence all I see you do I campaign for our retard of a president!.

A sane man can tell the difference between a professor and a doctor, that are incomparable, they are not even on the same level in the academic cadre. You my good man allow sentiment to cloud your sense of reason.

Dude might I ask if you've collected your PVC?.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by ikweremilitant: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
grayht:
No shaking President Buhari, we got ya back..!!!

The sensitive clueless one one must go May 29...
why obj no wear cloth na
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Jesusloveyou: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ovacoma:
Nigerians, and especially the Christians now forget God as they did in 1993, became of little challenges, we now prefer to support an antiChrist instead of calling upon God for forgiveness of sins and deliverance from our problems. It looks like we are now willing to take d mark of the beast so we can enjoy life here on earth. We know what is going on in countries where shariah is being imposed but we look away as if the Muslims in Nigeria are no more interested in shariah. I guess they only want political power to implement it, which many Christians are eager to give to them under the promise of better life. Better life under shariah? They now use fight against corruption as an excuse to deceive most of us to get to power and Christians think that any man can fight corruption in Nigeria without God help. God can do it again, Angola was taken care of, Abacha was used to punish Nigeria and when we called on God, He took care of Abacha too. To show that He rules in the kingdom of men, Yaradua gave way! Nigeria is now facing another problem under the present leader, but instead of cling on God, we now begin to say we have found a savior, who truly is an anti Christ. Yes, we have been blinded by our situation and the promises of the antichrist to the real intention of the any Christ. Remember God, Nigeria! God bless Nigeria!!
i am more comfortable with buhari,because gej is d anti christ d devil is using to inflirt pain on christians,what has we christian gain under gej,i am even from south-south.gej never do d work of God,he drinks(ogogoro master)and morally corrupt,he is not a principle man.buhari is doing d wil of God more than gej,d wil of God is to love pple like urself,real christian should not vote a drunkard and corrupt man.vote for change 2015.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Gboliwe: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Chai! I love this particular news. This news sweeeeeeet my belle so much.

I wasn't anywhere near Calabar when he campaigned there but someone who was swore that he collapsed. I didn't want to comment on that even after seeing the thread here, I guess I was actually wishing it to be the truth. With this now, I am very happy with the "progress". Maybe he won't even be around to contest. Harsh as it may sound, but that's okay by me.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by rhymz(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
joseph1832:
So according to you one need to occupy an electiive position before that one is presume to be a leader? Guy will you listen to yourself?. Osinbajo is a pastor, not just a pastor a district pastor at that, that alone show he's a leader so is any man of God who preside over any congregation.

You speak of 'we' people spewing thrash! You once told me you don't support any political party, hence all I see you do I campaign for our retard of a president!.

A sane man can tell the difference between a professor and a doctor, that are incomparable, they are not even on the same level in the academic cadre. You my good man allow sentiment to cloud your sense of reason.

Dude might I ask if you've collected your PVC?.
Joseph just listen to yourself. Off all the arguments I have had with you, this has got to be the worst thing you will ever post in defence of your stance. You sound so childish and Petty, for a second I thought I was debating with becomrich or musiwa.

You need to raise the I.Q level of the way you put across your arguments, I have no time for kiddish name calling of a man that has achieved way more than anyone you can think of even in your family, that's the truth. Osibanjo being a pastor is not an elective position, neither do we know anything about how he has led his district. As far as public records go, Osibanjo has never run an LGA, a state or any elective position before so you can't be talking of comparing his non-existent leadership style, that is the truth. The way he leads his district is not open to public criticism is even questioning from any of the members, I don't see how that can be applied to Jonathan who is answerable to the whole of Nigeria.

That Osibanjo is a professor does not put him on an advantaged position over a doctorate degree holder with years of political experience in leadership at all levels. It is like saying he will make a better economist than Ngozi Okonjo - iweala because unlike No who is just a doctorate degree holder, Osibanjo is a professor of law so it follows that he must be better, that's the reasoning of a kindergarten kid and not an adult.

And yes, you spew a lot of sentimental crap like this one above. If you want to discuss facts and not propaganda or redundant name calling then let's start with the leadership achievements of the main people involved: Jonathan and Buhari. Let's talk about who has actually benefitted the country more lead the country better. I have no time for rhetoric campaign statements, I want facts and figures. If you are ready, I am ready for you to start, at least let's know who is actually supporting for no reason.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by joseph1832(m): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
rhymz:
Joseph just listen to yourself. Off all the arguments I have had with you, this has got to be the worst thing you will ever post in defence of your stance. You sound so childish and Petty, for a second I thought I was debating with becomrich or musiwa.

You need to raise the I.Q level of the way you put across your arguments, I have no time for kiddish name calling of a man that has achieved way more than anyone you can think of even in your family, that's the truth. Osibanjo being a pastor is not an elective position, neither do we know anything about how he has led his district. As far as public records go, Osibanjo has never run an LGA, a state or any elective position before so you can't be talking of comparing his non-existent leadership style, that is the truth. The way he leads his district is not open to public criticism is even questioning from any of the members, I don't see how that can be applied to Jonathan who is answerable to the whole of Nigeria.

That Osibanjo is a professor does not put him on an advantaged position over a doctorate degree holder with years of political experience in leadership at all levels. It is like saying he will make a better economist than Ngozi Okonjo - iweala because unlike No who is just a doctorate degree holder, Osibanjo is a professor of law so it follows that he must be better, that's the reasoning of a kindergarten kid and not an adult.

And yes, you spew a lot of sentimental crap like this one above. If you want to discuss facts and not propaganda or redundant name calling then let's start with the leadership achievements of the main people involved: Jonathan and Buhari. Let's talk about who has actually benefitted the country more lead the country better. I have no time for rhetoric campaign statements, I want facts and figures. If you are ready, I am ready for you to start, at least let's know who is actually supporting for no reason.

I must also the way you reason is one sided! A man who can't lead his family can never govern a country, that's a full blown fact!.

If you want to debate about Buhari and Jonathan, I most say it is hard to compare between civilian rule and military rule. The two regime are different and as far as I'm concern incomparable. What I do know for a fact is that Nigeria is better off without GEJ and his government of idleness and ineptitude.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by porka: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
babs01:
'Emi kiyooku bikose yiye". can som1 translate dis 4 me in english. Same thing was said of Obasanjo nd he is still alive today strong.

SAI BUHARI 2015

When did Obasanjo collapse in the public?
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by ernecy(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
This was exactly what I discussed with a friend last week Friday,, GMB is lookin frail n sick, when he was giving his brief speech in Enugu, he was not lookin too strong/healthy from my observation. I think the APC shud have supported Kwankwanso or a young aspirant to bring the change that we desperately need or we might end up in same circle.

But only God gives life and knows what tomorrow brings!!! Wishing him Luck with his health

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by INJESUSNAME: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ovacoma:
Nigerians, and especially the Christians now forget God as they did in 1993, because of little challenges, we now prefer to support an antiChrist instead of calling upon God for forgiveness of sins and deliverance from our problems. It looks like we are now willing to take d mark of the beast so we can enjoy life here on earth. We know what is going on in countries where shariah is being imposed but we look away as if the Muslims in Nigeria are no more interested in shariah. I guess they only want political power to implement it, which many Christians are eager to give to them under the promise of better life. Better life under shariah? They now use fight against corruption as an excuse to deceive most of us to get to power and Christians think that any man can fight corruption in Nigeria without God help. God can do it again, Abiola was taken care of, Abacha was used to punish Nigeria and when we called on God, He took care of Abacha too. To show that He rules in the kingdom of men, Yaradua gave way! Nigeria is now facing another problem under the present leader, but instead of calling on God, we now begin to say we have found a savior, who truly is an anti Christ. Yes, we have been blinded by our situation and the promises of the antichrist to the real intention of the anti Christ. Remember God, Nigeria! God bless Nigeria!!
Nigeria really needs serious prayer for forgiveness of sins, not a fake savior. Only Jesus can deliver Nigeria .

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by 1oracle(m): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
arewaempire:
Rubbish report.

unlike Yar'adua who left us with a morronic,corrupt,lying kleptomaniac as vice president, Buhari has a much more credible, intelligent VP in Osinbajo who would make a fine president in the absence of Buhari.

Sai Buhari ... Dead or Alive cheesy
And you think born to rule cult will welcome Osinbajo as their president for another 8 years?

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Icecomrade: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
This whole Saga of GEJ as failure is just a ploy to get power back 2 d North.

People are too blind to see it boldly written between the lines.

Northerners are so desperate for power that I fear what will happen in if GMB fails.

God help us.

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by alvins4ull(m): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2015
If truly GMB is Antichrist as presumed by people/group that means we should be prepared as christians and plan for the inevitable cos it's bound to happen anyway,so says the Bible. We shouldn't be afraid of any change in government like me I'll like to try another man even if he's strict maybe he'll be strict to corruption.So my people in the lord let's vote out our brother. Simply because he knows the will of God and refused to do it and if we think #Buhari# is an Antichrist that means this world is old already get closer to God,if you're not already.This world is not ours.#VoteforBuhari/Osinbajo#antichrist#thisFEBHUARI#GBAM
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by rhymz(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2015
joseph1832:

I must also the way you reason is one sided! A man who can't lead his family can never govern a country, that's a full blown fact!.

If you want to debate about Buhari and Jonathan, I most say it is hard to compare between civilian rule and military rule. The two regime are different and as far as I'm concern incomparable. What I do know for a fact is that Nigeria is better off without GEJ and his government of idleness and ineptitude.
A man who can't lead his family?? Where is that coming from? At this point, it is obvious you have nothing concrete to post I will leave you to whatever it is you are concocting in your head. When you become a leader one day, I hope some haters gang up against you and rubbish all your efforts, may be then you would understand what partisan interests really mean. I am not going to reply to you again cos apparently you have got nothing substantive to post besides name calling and unfounded and unguarded accusations. Bye.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by joseph1832(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2015
rhymz:
A man who can't lead his family?? Where is that coming from? At this point, it is obvious you have nothing concrete to post I will leave you to whatever it is you are concocting in your head. When you become a leader one day, I hope some haters gang up against you and rubbish all your efforts, may be then you would understand what partisan interests really mean. I am not going to reply to you again cos apparently you have got nothing substantive to post besides name calling and unfounded and unguarded accusations. Bye.
Hahaha! Imagine, please kindly say you have nothing further to say. Partisan politics or not, GEJ gave them reasons to publish whatever they published about him, owing to the manner and way he has handled this country. It is something every sane mind can perceive.

You still haven't told me if you've collected your PVC, atleast answer me this question?.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by bankylan: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2015
You are one of the few brilliant minds on this forum!
whiterock:
At the risk of sounding partisan, I have to state my position as follows;

I have watched the General in, mostly, the southern part of the country and he seem very tired and disinterested in the entire proceeding. He does not even make an effort to connect with his audience, while he is speaking and lacks total concentration while others spoke. He wears this far away look like a man battling an inner voice/spirit/whatever. I have narrowed this down to the fact that the General is at home in the north than anywhere else( I stand to be corrected).

I shall wait for the General to start his campaigns in the north before passing my verdict. Before then, if the General connects with only the northern electorates, then it is sad because he does not seek to be President of the north, but Nigeria.

Army Probes Video Of Soldiers Assaulting IPOB Members / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108