Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. (975 Views)

Man Files For Divorce 2 Hours After Wedding. See Reason! / See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. by gistblognaija(f): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2015
A 50 year old retired civil servant, Mr Chibuzo Obiedefu, on Friday told an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, that his wife constantly demands for money before allowing him to have sex with her.

Obiedefu, 50, told the court that his wife, Philomena, whom he married seven years ago had since made sexual intercourse difficult in the relationship.

“My wife is always starving me of sex and if she will allow me, she will ask me to pay for it. And if I refuse to give her money and wanted to sleep with her by force, she would hit me with any dangerous weapon she could lay her hands on,” he said.
“Philomena is cheating on me; she is having an affair with a policeman and whenever I caution her, she will flare up,” he added.

The petitioner said his wife had created enmity between him and his children.

“My wife is telling my children not to come close to me because I am a bad man. My children now distance themselves from me and I am now like a stranger to them,” the old man said.
He pleaded with the court to dissolve his seven-year-old marriage because he was tired of the relationship and he was no longer in love.

Responding, the 40-year-old businesswoman denied all the allegations.

“My husband has sex with me anytime he feels like; and I only demanded for feeding money from him,” Philomena said.

www.gistblognaija.com/2015/01/50-year-old-man-petitioned-wife-to.html
Re: 50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. by Melahou(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2015
So who's lying now...
Nairaland investigator please go an investigate and bring back your report
Re: 50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. by iceberylin(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2015
Where's juianne95,our lie detector grin
Re: 50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2015
So who do we believe now

But I believe the man, He wouldn't have gone to court if the woman is not demanding for paid sex. Does it mean the woman was once a love peddler?

This is what I call 'marriage prostitution'

1 Like

Re: 50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. by juianne95(f): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2015
iceberylin:
Where's juianne95,our lie detector grin
d lies here has overwhelmed me,i v to hide
Re: 50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. by iceberylin(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
d lies here has overwhelmed me,i v to hide

This one pass u grin
Re: 50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. by juianne95(f): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2015
iceberylin:

This one pass u grin
wonders neva cease to end
Re: 50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. by Charles4075(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2015
The truth can be revealed by asking the children some questions in separate rooms. But to me, I know the man is lying and making this up to do something evil.
Re: 50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. by iceberylin(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
wonders neva cease to end
You need to step up ya Game embarassed
Re: 50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. by juianne95(f): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2015
iceberylin:

You need to step up ya Game embarassed
meaning? undecided undecided
Re: 50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. by Truth24(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2015
D woman is lying
Re: 50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. by iceberylin(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
meaning? undecided undecided
Seek the presence of God first wink
Re: 50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. by juianne95(f): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2015
iceberylin:

Seek the presence of God first wink
after yu
Re: 50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. by emperorchedda(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Women will never cease to amaze us. I'm sure the husband is right and the woman already has someone else
Re: 50 Year Old Man Files For Divorce Over Wife Demanding For Money Before Sex. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
It's a very simple and very case, the woman is not feeling the man anymore, so she is doing someone else.she is just trying to frustrate the man by asking for money, it's never about the money. No matter the age holes ain't loyal

(1) (Reply)

A Week Is Too Short To Prepare For Valentine / Why Women Dont Appreciate Nice Guys. / How To Seduce A Rich Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.