Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Love You Quotes: 25 Sweet And Romantic Ways To Say 'I Love You' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You Quotes: 25 Sweet And Romantic Ways To Say 'I Love You' (836 Views)

Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo) / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / 17 Romantic Ways To Turn A Girl ON!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love You Quotes: 25 Sweet And Romantic Ways To Say 'I Love You' by cityguyonnl: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2015
The words "I love you " are vital three important words be conveyed regularly and often to keep a relationship healthy and strong. Refer to this handy list of romantic sayings the next time you're looking
for a special phrase to personalize a
purchased greeting card, add variety
to a love letter or email, include in a
text, write on a bathroom mirror or
use in a note tucked inside a book. 20

You're welcome!

1. You, sweetheart, are my one and only.

2. You take my breath away.

3. Lovingly yours.

4. With you, forever won't be too long.

5. To the world's best wife!

6. When I see you, I think "Good job,
God!"

7. You are the love of my life!

8. It's awesome to spend my life with
you!

9. Love you, sweetheart!

10. I treasure you.

11. I adore you.

12. Sweetheart, you stir my soul!

13. I'm head over heels for you.

14. I cherish you.

15. You turn me on!

16. Life is incomplete without you.

17. To the one I love:

18. We were made for each other!

19. You're my soulmate and the love of my life.

20. You're one hot babe!

21. You, my love, are my inspiration.

Take advantage of this cheat sheet often to broaden your romantic vocabulary! Your partner will feel special and cherished as you speak or
write your love for her with carefully chosen romantic phrases.

You Can Read more of them at
Source: http://starboyvilla.com http://starboyvilla.com/20-sweet-and-romantic-ways-to-say-i-love-you/
Re: I Love You Quotes: 25 Sweet And Romantic Ways To Say 'I Love You' by iceberylin(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Just dh pity that link embarassed
Re: I Love You Quotes: 25 Sweet And Romantic Ways To Say 'I Love You' by cityguyonnl: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2015
iceberylin:
Just dh pity that link embarassed
say wetin appen?
Re: I Love You Quotes: 25 Sweet And Romantic Ways To Say 'I Love You' by dechandel(f): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2015
That link go rust tire grin
Re: I Love You Quotes: 25 Sweet And Romantic Ways To Say 'I Love You' by cityguyonnl: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
That link go rust tire grin
TFY!

(1) (Reply)

These 7 Tips Will Help You Make Peace With Your Ex / Is Fantasizing A Sin / Can You Guess His School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.