Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? (891 Views)

Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl / What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
95% of u guys are guilty of using the holy scriptural verse to satisfy ur flesh and immoral desires.

Have u ever walked up to a girl and ask her out and u notice she has a light fair complexion and ure dark in complexion and u quoted " baby i like u and even though ure light and am dark but the bible says that light and darkness have nothing in common but the light shines over the darkness and the darkness comprehends it not so baby girl i will need u to be the light of my life so that the darkness in me will be turn into the light of ur love.

(2)

hello pretty lady ure fine dear and i like u and i am having loving feelings for u dear, even the bible says that we should love one another so that they might know that we are christians (john 13 vs 34) and it also says lets not love one another in word but in deed (1 john 3 vs 18) so darling am willing to prove my love for u not in word only but to show my actions of care towards u.

if ure one of the people that loves quoting the poems of songs of solomon in the bible to make women fall for u abeg repent oo.

ur girl wants to walk out of ur relationship and u quote the word of Jesus in the bible which says that whosoever puts his hands to the plough and then looks back is not fit for the kingdom of God, immediately u plead her not to look back and quit the relationship.

And many other tricks coined by guys to trap girls into their net of fornication. Abeg if this post has convicted u plss repent oooooooo
Re: Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? by iceberylin(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Number 1 tho grin
Re: Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? by luvlyoracle(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
grin
Re: Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? by justmag(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
I don't play with my bible.... angry
Re: Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? by Oahray: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
95% of guys? Who counted? lipsrsealed
Re: Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? by Nmeri17: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
nice. but it still boils down to yo delivery. if yo delivery is poor yu go chop slap undecided
Re: Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? by InZA: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
I used to know a guy back in the day in secondary school who would copy whole verses from Songs of Solomon. undecided

Needless to say, he never caught any girl with those verses, considering that he had the songs of Solomon but didn't have the swag and money to follow
Re: Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
InZA:
I used to know a guy back in the day in secondary school who would copy whole verses from Songs of Solomon. undecided

Needless to say, he never caught any girl with those verses, considering that he had the songs of Solomon but didn't have the swag and money to follow
lol bible verses coupled with intelligence, swaggs, and money equals success in mapping the girl abi? Me self were de follow post this thing i dey follow do am o
Re: Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Oahray:
95% of guys? Who counted? lipsrsealed
thats the perfect statistics, are u also among them?
Re: Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nmeri17:
nice. but it still boils down to yo delivery. if yo delivery is poor yu go chop slap undecided
lol
Re: Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? by InZA: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
lol bible verses coupled with intelligence, swaggs, and money equals success in mapping the girl abi? Me self were de follow post this thing i dey follow do am o

Lol... See your life.

*Sprinkles Holy Water* angry

Why would anybody even use Bible line for chyking, particularly when na just bleep and go... I don't have the mind for such shaundecided
Re: Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? by Oahray: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
thats the perfect statistics, are u also among them?
statistics from where? Saying what you don't know when you know you actually don't know, ruins the essence of your whole talk. The Church-going population of guys in Nigeria and NL isn't even up to 70%, much less 95%.

Wooing with Bible passages is lame anyway. It's like going to do farm work with a three-piece suit on.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Wify- love letter by nairalander / Girls Wearing Make Up Everyday Are Insecure About Themselves, True Or False. / The Mother Of The Bride Is The Most Happiest Person On The Wedding Day Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.