Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

The Mother Of The Bride Is The Most Happiest Person On The Wedding Day Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mother Of The Bride Is The Most Happiest Person On The Wedding Day Why? (892 Views)

See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) / Sweet Ways You Can Make Your Wife The Most Happiest Woman / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mother Of The Bride Is The Most Happiest Person On The Wedding Day Why? by newslife: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2015
I don't know whether you have noticed it but it is true, however, the mother of the bride appears to be more happier than everybody on the wedding day, What do you have to say about that my people
Re: The Mother Of The Bride Is The Most Happiest Person On The Wedding Day Why? by piscesgem(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2015
Just in case
Re: The Mother Of The Bride Is The Most Happiest Person On The Wedding Day Why? by donholy28(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2015
u don't know the type of honor a mother feels to having trained up her daughter to a woman....plus there's the joy in expecting grand kids

1 Like

Re: The Mother Of The Bride Is The Most Happiest Person On The Wedding Day Why? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2015
It's a good thing that she won't be going to prayer houses to pray for Husband for her fully grown daughter.

1 Like

Re: The Mother Of The Bride Is The Most Happiest Person On The Wedding Day Why? by KOLZY(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2015
Should I care?
Re: The Mother Of The Bride Is The Most Happiest Person On The Wedding Day Why? by SirLegal(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2015
I ve nothing to say.

But, I feel like it's normal. Ladies are meant to marry so the mother should be extremely happy. Abi

Did I just say something? No I didn't.
Re: The Mother Of The Bride Is The Most Happiest Person On The Wedding Day Why? by IamLEGEND1: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2015
wait make all dem grand-mumsy come answer you
Re: The Mother Of The Bride Is The Most Happiest Person On The Wedding Day Why? by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2015
owo iyagbo(mother agrees)-10000 or more
Re: The Mother Of The Bride Is The Most Happiest Person On The Wedding Day Why? by Godskidmidas(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2015
There's nothing like "most happiest "or " more happier"
It's happy happier happiest
Then back to the topic I have nothing to say
And the next two posters after me equally have nothing to say
Re: The Mother Of The Bride Is The Most Happiest Person On The Wedding Day Why? by jashar(f): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
OP, mbok, nothing like 'most happiest' or 'more happier'. It's happiest or happier.

She has one less mouth to feed, why won't she be happy?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Jnrbayano! !!!! / Why Do Men Cheat? / She Made A Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.