Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? (5172 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by zabson(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
I have a fiancee and she has a hot sister. she has been showing me many signs indicating i should bleep her. but i am afraid my love will find out, and I'll end up loosing both of them. pls advise me. the elder sister is actually more endowed.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by TRADELYN: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Real men don't do such undecided

11 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Oh yess... Go on, she won't find out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by InZA: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
You are quite a goat.

No offense, it's just that...

You're quite a goat.

Ohh... Did I say the same things again? shocked

You must really be a goat then.

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by zyzxx(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
you will regret it.
Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by iamsolomon(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
be a sharp guy...cos in 5 years time...you'll wish you had enjoyed urself.. #act fast.

14 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
neh..

if yhu eventually have canal knowledge of her she will definitely ask for more which will lead to you guys being caught smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by tosyne2much(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
OP, repent because no sinner will be pardoned into heaven

5 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by losprince(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
InZA:
You are quite a goat.

You're quite a goat.

did i just quote this? op you really must look into your genes... for starters ask your mum who your real dad is undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Go ahead if you are an he-goat.
Abeg talk to your dicccck even walls have ears.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by gede7744(f): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
this post ranked of insecerity. and even childish.

a mature mind does not ask this kind of question

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
InZA:
You are quite a goat.

You're quite a goat.

hahaha abeg take it easy with am.

OP the word of God says fleeeeeeeeeeee youthful lust and fornication because God that both raised up the Lord will raise up your body by His own power and that ur body He will raise up is not a body that has been using for sexual immorality.

Fleeee and run for ur life because the bible in Proverbs 6 vs 32 says that he that commits adultery wit a woman lacks understanding and destroys his own soul and he shall get nothing but pain, regret and dishonour.
Be far from the escapades and the promiscuity of that ur supposed sister inlaw and come to Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by Donkaz(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
She has been showing you many signs right?...

It might just be a setup, between she and her sister. Na God go bless you the day you go try do wetin dey your mind, na hot water dem go pour you.

In tu face's voice ***be careful and think it twice, before you choose to use your device***

6 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by delishpot: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Yes. What is ya next question? If you should put food in ya nose or not abi if you should bathe with clothes on. My answer is yes to all of the above.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, repent because no sinner will be pardoned into heaven
yah the sexually immoral people shall never gain entrance into God's everlasting Kingdom (1 corinthians 6 vs 9). Nice signature bro
Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
iamsolomon:
be a sharp guy...cos in 5 years time...you'll wish you had enjoyed urself.. #act fast.

ignore
Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by InZA: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
losprince:
did i just quote this? op you really must look into your genes... for starters ask your mum who your real dad in undecided undecided

For your mind now you don talk wetin get sense abi undecided

I often wonder, in modern times as this, where intelligence is cheap to acquire, how do people like you still manage to say nonsense undecided

Do you maybe have a rig in your compound that drills stupidity? undecided

Quite a wonder I must confess

Modified :

The above announcement is for the OP.

My apologies to Iosprince

You sef, why you go misquote me undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by pich4real(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
c"mon as a bad sharp guy dont slack at all, after all ur just bf nd gf so u av noting to lose,,did I say noting to lose, well u might lose ur babe but u don't owe her notin, just av fun bro cos in d future u will regret if u didn't and beside dis is using one stone to kill two bird, be a man!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by saintikechi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
If i am in your shoes, hmmm....... My wife will probably see this post, so i'd rather keep my mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by Schipolkky2211: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
I believe this guy just wrote this too attract attention and he succeeded.
Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by Hedybee(f): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Follow ur instincts,so dat if things turned out sour,you wl have urself to blame.

MY ADVICE:it might be a set-up,just dnt cause problem for dat family,cos if you go ahead,sooner or later,the truth wl be out.
Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by justmag(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Haaa! She question ohhhh!!! shocked shocked am I reading this right??
Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by TrishaP(f): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Is this some kind of a joke?..I pity ur wife to be. I pray she sees this.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by losprince(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
InZA:

For your mind now you don talk wetin get sense abi undecided

I often wonder, in modern times as this, where intelligence is cheap to acquire, how do people like you still manage to say nonsense undecided

Do you maybe have a rig in your compound that drills stupidity? undecided

Quite a wonder I must confess

Modified :

The above announcement is for the OP.

My apologies to Iosprince

You sef, why you go misquote me undecided
you for make me fear, I come dey wonder wetin I do.
Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by InZA: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
losprince:
you for make me fear, I come dey wonder wetin I do.

But na you sef cause am

Why you no quote me well

Oya sha sorry grin
Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by mystiqueem(f): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
@OP, break up with your so-called intended NOW...to avoid traumatizing her & causing her family grief.

Its obvious you don't respect her
You definitely don't love her
Let her go & she will find a real man that deserves her.

Meanwhile, ask yourself this question: How would I feel if reverse was the case? (The love of your life is seriously thinking of having hot & heavy sex with your brother/best friend)

*Back to Kimye ENews!

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by Chilug(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
You are crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Girls , they would not ask this question, very adventurous and dangerous grin grin. Have seen them do shystes and have also done shystes with them, both the single and married yet they are always quick to cast the first stone
Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by MusingMic(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
OP, the fact that you can even consider betraying a woman you intend to marry in such a terrible manner speaks volumes about you already. But just do you, man. It's your poor fiancee I feel for.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by Pr0ton: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
zabson:
I have a fiancee and she has a hot sister. she has been showing me many signs indicating i should bleep her. but i am afraid my love will find out, and I'll end up loosing both of them. pls advise me. the elder sister is actually more endowed.

[img]http://www.ofm-forum.at/images/smilies/threadclosedt.gif[/img]
Re: Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? by drnoel: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
InZA:
You are quite a goat.

You're quite a goat.

Pls tell the OP again that he is an [size=38pt]NPEEEEEEEEEEEE![/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You / Shaving Down There --- Guidelines / 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.