Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Is Love Really Wicked! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Really Wicked! (1159 Views)

The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo / The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo / Are Short Ladies Really Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Really Wicked! by Ebbyzozo: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2008
House i am really lost ,what do you advise me to do?I really fell in love with this gal in february and she is calling it qiut now.Her excuse is that she doesn't love me no more after we've shared almost everything 2gether.She was there when my dad died.Now i read in her profile in facebook expecting the return of a guy from uk.
Re: Is Love Really Wicked! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2008
Don't worry, some peeps just don't realize what they have till they loose it. Let's see what happens after this her so called UK guy goes back.
Re: Is Love Really Wicked! by MoneyRule(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2008
She used you to fill in d blank space and thats bad but if she wants to call it quits then let it be,she a'int worth any other solution.Live your life!
Re: Is Love Really Wicked! by kumbalo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2008
If her only excuse is that she doesn't love you anymore, in your own interest, just let her be. pay farewell to that relationship. You would always get some better chicks. Don't try to beg her to love you
Re: Is Love Really Wicked! by darkgoddes(f): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2008
UK guys indeed! they will soon dump her ass.

Only if some ladies in Nigeria can realise how some guys in UK who travels to Nigeria and back always boast about the number of ladies they shag.

How cheap!
Re: Is Love Really Wicked! by 190: 2:15am On Dec 18, 2008
i tire
Re: Is Love Really Wicked! by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 18, 2008
Like my friend would say: O.M.G!! undecided

Yes, love is wicked, love is pure, love is pink, love is sweet, love is dirt, live is a washing machine, love is music, love is a TV, love is love. #sigh#
Re: Is Love Really Wicked! by lawyer(m): 2:31am On Dec 18, 2008
Guy, welcome to the real world. "Seek and you shall find", meaning you have to continue searching for your miss right. Your girlfriend leaving you for a u.k guy doesnt mean that u.k is going to be her mr right!

Sometimes lust over shadows love and when that lust is over, she will be looking for love and by then you would have been miles ahead of her with your miss right!

Dont brood over it unless you will just turn into a certain adam broody on nairaland!
Re: Is Love Really Wicked! by darkgoddes(f): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2008
lawyer:

Your girlfriend leaving you for a UK guy doesnt mean that UK is going to be her mr right!

Sometimes lust over shadows love and when that lust is over, she will be looking for love and by then you would have been miles ahead of her with your miss right!

don't brood over it unless you will just turn into a certain adam broody on nairaland!

true that.
Re: Is Love Really Wicked! by scottN(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2008
Let her go man. I know it ain't easy but 4 ur interest let her be. If she can declare it publicly just as u said then she doesn't give a damn about u!
Re: Is Love Really Wicked! by Ebbyzozo: 6:00am On Dec 19, 2008
U guy r really a bomb!I really appreciate all ur advise n 4 sure i am a man now.thank god i had 2 post this.more advise please

(1) (Reply)

Waiting Until 40 To Have Children? / What Are The Possible Challenges Of Marrying A Female Medical Doctor In The U.s? / Does It Mean He Is Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.