Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo (2732 Views)

Are Quiet People Really Wicked? / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) / The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
I went to Lagos for my birthday celebration with my friends, and I was staying with a married friend, my guy received me well and introduced me to his new wife... We greeted while she wished me a happy birthday and blessings too, I felt nothing at that time, but her smile and stare was really writing in the language my ikenga understands.. I took hold of my self and walked away.

The party was at my friend's house, we had a nice party together with plenty to drink and dance, enough games to play and pranks were played on me too, generally it was really fun.

I excused my self and went inside the house to urinate, Wen I got inside, I met my friend's wife scooping food to serve the guests, then I Holla at her, to which she said "fine boy" (that got me blushing)... Then I jokingly said "fine lady" and we both laughed at it as I went straight to the direction of the toilet to ease my self, I entered and closed the door.

After a minute, I opened the door and behold it was my friend's wife right in front of me, i stood there shocked and surprised, she grabbed me close and kissed me, telling me she's so wet for my sake, she asked me to feel it if I want to as she held my left hand and moved it under her short skirt, and it was true... She's really wet and it was all over her panty, she kissed me and held me tight and whispered "Bleep me pls" but I couldn't respond as I was still in shock... I never knew she had dat kinda thing in mind for just a few days she knew me.... Anyway, someone was approaching and she had to stop kissing me and let go off me, she hurriedly went to continue scooping the food and my friend was asking her wats keeping her frm bringing the food for the guest, while I pretended to be on a chat on my phone with someone, my friend walked up to me suspecting NOTHING, he crossed his hands on my shoulder and we walked outside together, before we reached the exit door, I turned my head back to look at his wife and she winked at me, smiling till we went outside.

Guys, am staying here till Monday, I really don't know how to survive dis, my friend's wife won't let me be, every opportunity she gets, she kisses me with it and tries to have a quicky immediately but her wish is yet to come to pass as I tell her I can't, but the urge is hitting me bad, mere remembering how her puassy felt like on the day I felt her wetness, I get hard instantly... I really don't understand why ONLY married women have interest in me... Is it a curse Wat should I do Am falling already cry
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by doyinisaac(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
This story get k-leg
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by Spicylate(f): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Haven't you heard the word: Flee?!
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Never mind guys... I need not ur help no more..
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
i've watch the movie
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
lilzcee:
i've watch the movie
dreamer
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jameskyle:
dreamer
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door what is wrong with you angry angry
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 09, 2016
lilzcee:
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door what is wrong with you angry angry
"confused " can't see any sense u making here... Wat were u tryn'a say dude
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2016
Jameskyle post=445363Coming through, issue
Pounds sterling lawa fin se tissue
Married to the game olojun mio kin sun
Fvck my exes cos i don’t miss you46:

"confused " can't see any sense u making here... Wat were u tryn'a say dude
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by grad2012(f): 12:11am On Apr 09, 2016
Can you get another place to stay?
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by Islamicpope(m): 1:02am On Apr 09, 2016
Amateur story teller I hail thee grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by refiner(f): 1:04am On Apr 09, 2016
lilzcee:
were did u get dis words u use in all d thread?undecided
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by hfinest1(m): 1:17am On Apr 09, 2016
refiner:

i also noticed... this should be the third or fourth thread I'm noticing that bunch of jargons... the dude sha angry
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by refiner(f): 1:20am On Apr 09, 2016
hfinest1:
i also noticed... this should be the third or fourth thread I'm noticing that bunch of jargons... the dude sha angry
....lol....its funny tho!grin
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by mrbyron(m): 1:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Op there's no award for the most stupid person on naira land. Stop jostling for it undecided
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by OneManLegion(m): 2:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Jameskyle:

You don bang your paddy wife abi?
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by alobright17(m): 2:40am On Apr 09, 2016
refiner:

....lol....its funny tho!grin
what funny here dear?
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by StPete: 4:27am On Apr 09, 2016
Jameskyle:

Did u later succumb or how did it go ?
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by ednut1(m): 4:30am On Apr 09, 2016
angry lies
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by SolexxBarry(m): 6:06am On Apr 09, 2016
Bro,dont fall for it,leave ASAP
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 09, 2016
refiner:

who ur question don epp? sad

1 Like

Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 09, 2016
hfinest1:
Coming through, issue
Pounds sterling lawa fin se tissue
Married to the game olojun mio kin sun
Fvck my exes cos i don’t miss you lipsrsealed
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2016
alobright17:
what funny here dear?
Se television nie ni ko ye mi gan
Ye se frapapa kilo gbena papa
Kini nkan na kini toti lapa
Emi luko gan ibile buruku ni mio
H-factor abale sha or kin tabon
Mio form posh mio so oyinbo ju
Gboju nbe ko’lor gba ile s’agboju
Huhuh mio fe mo sha
Emi lion, eyan baddo osha
Shout out to my ngga Tunji Adeleke
Anywhere taba tidale gbogbo wanma ferege
Emi o worry o, un bothered
So girlfriend mi you’re covered cheesy
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by alobright17(m): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2016
lilzcee:
Se television nie ni ko ye mi gan
Ye se frapapa kilo gbena papa
Kini nkan na kini toti lapa
Emi luko gan ibile buruku ni mio
H-factor abale sha or kin tabon
Mio form posh mio so oyinbo ju
Gboju nbe ko’lor gba ile s’agboju
Huhuh mio fe mo sha
Emi lion, eyan baddo osha
Shout out to my ngga Tunji Adeleke
Anywhere taba tidale gbogbo wanma ferege
Emi o worry o, un bothered
So girlfriend mi you’re covered cheesy

Huh
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by marklele(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dear Friend.
resist the temptation. because if you dare it, other guys will feast on your wife In future.
Re: The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo by joceey(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
And Joseph flee

(1) (Reply)

He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? / He Took Me Out But Didn't Pay For My Bills / Relationsh*t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.