Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,230 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream (1291 Views)

I Feel My Father -in -law Is Trying To Control Me / Will You Allow Your Sister Or Girlfriend Wear This because Of Fashion? / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by zoonermm: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
I need advise on what to do. I couldn't find sleep that night and I managed to dose off 3times, those 3 times I dreamt my wife to be was pleading with me to forgive her for cheating on me. This is weird because it felt so real. My feeling towards her changed instantly and I felt nothing for her anymore. She is currently in her home town and I know she used to date a guy from her town who stays in abuja, could something be going on behind me. Please advise.
Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by Olemabu(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
can you pray?
Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
One dream made you change your feelings for her entirely...okay, continue undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by emeraldoe(f): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
It cud be in 3 ways- 1. God cud be showing u dat she is not faithful, 2. D devil may want to separate u frm ur right partner 3. It cud be as a result of ur thoughts which brought about the dreams. Advice- pray fervently and sleep then dream again.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by menix(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Broz nah 2 things dey involve..
1. Gr8 dose of Malaria parasite dey ur body OR
2. Ur neigbour mst ve cooked wiv firewood nd I think among d wood was a wood frm oha tree.

Except u re not tellin us u re a prophet frm Judas Iscariot..
Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by zoonermm: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
@emeraldoe: thanks for ur response but which is it really am confused.
Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
zoonermm:
I need advise on what to do. I couldn't find sleep that night and I managed to dose off 3times, those 3 times I dreamt my wife to be was pleading with me to forgive her for cheating on me. This is weird because it felt so real. My feeling towards her changed instantly and I felt nothing for her anymore. She is currently in her home town and I know she used to date a guy from her town who stays in abuja, could something be going on behind me. Please advise.

Did you think of this guy before she went there or when she was there before you had this dream?
Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by todayguest(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
1. See a doctor to confirm, if you have got fever or its neighbour malaria. 2. Pray about it. 3. Talk to her about it. 4. Ask yourself this question. I'm I faithful to her? 5. Share your dream with trustworthy adults or parent(s)
Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by zoonermm: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
After I had the dream was when I remembered he is existing
Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
zoonermm:
After I had the dream was when I remembered he is existing

Call her and tell her about your dream.
Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by zoonermm: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Call her and tell her about your dream.

I did call her and she said nothing like that, she even swore that she should have accident on her way back if she did. But guys we know except we catch them red handed. Am not saying I don't trust her, maybe its d devil at work.
Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
zoonermm:

I did call her and she said nothing like that, she even swore that she should have accident on her way back if she did. But guys we know except we catch them red handed. Am not saying I don't trust her, maybe its d devil at work.

You either trust her or you don't.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 12, 2015
Op, you can only make serious decisions based on concrete evidence. If you do not have concrete evidence that she is cheating on you, your accusations are nothing and will not hold water.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by LordReed(m): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2015
zoonermm:

Nothing to do but confront her and ask her if she is cheating on you. Get it out in the open instead of dying in silence.
Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by kreamidiva(f): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2015
Very funny Man U are!

U had a dream which could be a figment of your imagination or malaria or the devil playing tricks on u and "your feelings changed towards her and you felt nothing for her instantly"!!! You've also gone ahead to say "but guys we won't know unless we catch them red handed".

In other words, you don't trust her and don't believe her and would like to catch her red handed. (Just because of a mere dream?)

Have you had cause to doubt her fidelity to u prior to this bizarre dream? If not,Cure the malaria first and try and dream again.

Women sef don see sointin for this world!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2015
You are just dreaming what is on your mind..

No make jealousy kill you o..
Re: I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream by Babe2sure(f): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2015
emeraldoe:
It cud be in 3 ways- 1. God cud be showing u dat she is not faithful, 2. D devil may want to separate u frm ur right partner 3. It cud be as a result of ur thoughts which brought about the dreams. Advice- pray fervently and sleep then dream again.

OP, she has given you the perfect answer. GBAM!!!
One thing is, never disregard dreams. It is one of the ways God communicates to us. It tells us about things that may happen. Though, not every dreams, but then every dreams should be taken seriously,you don't know which one will come true.( I am talking from experience)

In your own case, for the dream to occur 3times, God is giving you message there.

What you can do is to fast for three days, pray fervently, tell God to reveal the mystery behind the dreams you had about her, then on the third day after praying and breaking the fast, sleep immediately so that God will reveal some things about her to you. And there lies your answer.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / How Can I Help My Friend....pls Advice / Can My Step Mother Really Be Responsible For My Borhter's Joblessness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.