Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' (6466 Views)

Why Are You Single? / He Finally Asked The Question And I Said A Big Yes (April Fool). / Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by kilokeys(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Wow, means you've always been a cheat right?

Surprised I said all that.. Na wa o.. This NL sef. Values change sha.. I know better now
Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by Biglittlelois(f): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
kilokeys:

Surprised I said all that.. Na wa o.. This NL sef. Values change sha.. I know better now

Values change??, you know better?? i dont understand, the meaning of your previous comment was what i typed out.
Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by kilokeys(m): 4:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Values change??, you know better?? i dont understand, the meaning of your previous comment was what i typed out.

I think about it in a different light now.. Honesty is best. If u are dating.. Tel them u are dating.. If u are single. Let them know too

1 Like

Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by jonathannathan: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2018
The aim of the McDVoice Survey is to provide McDonald an insight into the customer’s mind. By understanding what customers need and expect from McDonald’s the company can improve their services
https://mcdvoice.mobi/
Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by peter08: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
jonathannathan:
The aim of the McDVoice Survey is to provide McDonald an insight into the customer’s mind. By understanding what customers need and expect from McDonald’s the company can improve their services

It's not only seeing the insight of customer mind but also a great marketing strategy to acquire a new customer and gain the loyalty of old customers by gifting them Discount coupons on their next purchase. Here in this article (https://surveyexperiences.com/mcdvoice/), I have explained why McDonald's strategy is best and the list of prize and rewards after completing the McDonalds Survey.
Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by IamPlato(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
gracile:
Whenever i tell some guys that I'm not single (matured ones tho) they don't buy it so it doesn't normally succeed in chasing them off, one particularly told me that 'If a lady isn't married then she's single'
& I think he's right tongue
are You Single
Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by ImaIma1(f): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
kilokeys:
e-xactly

shhhh.. never tell a girl u r single.

if there is no competition for u.. then u rnt worth it.

she would think u
1. just came out of prison
2. have a terminal illness
3. not worth it.. since nobody wants to be with u.

so the best answer single guys like us give..

babe : are u single?
me : i am not married
babe: are u in any relationship?
me: wow.. there is something special about the way u talk
babe : really?.. what exactly?

..... u have successfully derailed

she is done asking. she gets d cue

You can't derail me. If I ask a question, it must be answered or it means there is something you are hiding.
Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by delphinachisom36: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lol, anybody I tell am single doesn't even believe it. They be like that's imposibble, that it's a lie. They na go on that "fine gal like you suppose have bf wey suppose they protect you" that I should let them be my man, so you're not asking me to be your gf cause you like me, but you want to protray me as your object (Gf) to your guys.
And the funny thing is that they won't even tell you there status, even if then get gf, they'll say they dkndo have, these naija guys sef, I don' tire for una. Na to go look for nice white man/woman to marry after my education there. Can't come and kill myself and die.
Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by amayajohn123: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Nice to be visiting your blog again, Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. 
Economics Homework Help
Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by jobstart: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
KrogerFeedback online survey serves for gathering timely, honest and objective customer feedback regarding the shopping experience.
Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by jobstart: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
krogersurveys Every time you complete the survey, you can win a Grand Prize of $5,000 and 100 First Prizes of $100 each, via lucky draw conducted every month.
Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by jobstart: 1:00am On Apr 01, 2020
krogerexperiencee wants to provide these groups with the ability to purchase the items they need when fewer shoppers are present,” said Amy McCormick, corporate affairs manager for Kroger’s Columbus division.https://krogerexperiencee.com/greatpeople-me-kroger-employee-login-portal
Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by reneebetrand12: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Share your expertise with our audience by submitting a guest post on our platform. We welcome content on a variety of topics including business, digital marketing, startups, SEO, and more. Learn how to submit your post today!
Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by joelgriffin(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2021
EssaysnAssignments Services is a leading online firm in the UK. If you are looking for an online writing company to ask them for "dissertation writing services". EssaysnAssignments Services UK is the right place. We are providing high-quality services at low prices to help students ace their results. Get 100% Plagiarism Free Work by 5000+ experts to secure your A+ Grade. We provide the best assignment writing services in the UK. Our team is highly inclined to help those students who face difficulties in completing academic help due to any reason. We are serving students for many years with clear goals, high values, work excellence, and a supreme reputation. Encourage Students To Overcome Academic Service Work Processes By Providing Affordable Academic Writing Services in the UK.

Our expert writers will do your assignments at an affordable price. 24/7 live support. We are ready to do your homework at the best possible level of academic performance. Enjoy an Unlimited Number of Free Revisions Until You Are 100% Satisfied.

Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by benqo01(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Everyone re single even d married ones re single
Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by NoGirlfriend: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2021
kilokeys:
e-xactly
shhhh.. never tell a girl u r single.
if there is no competition for u.. then u rnt worth it.
she would think u 1. just came out of prison 2. have a terminal illness 3. not worth it.. since nobody wants to be with u.

so the best answer single guys like us give..
babe : are u single? me : i am not married babe: are u in any relationship? me: wow.. there is something special about the way u talk babe : really?.. what exactly?
..... u have successfully derailed
she is done asking. she gets d cue
master
Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by natashabryan(f): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2021
McAfee has one of the most advanced technologies in the world. With the help of McAfee, you can protect yourself from various kinds of cyber threats. The McAfee.com/Activate is a free service that provides McAfee customers with an online account to manage their McAfee subscription. One can activate their McAfee account by following these steps:

1) Download the McAfee software

2) Run the software and follow instructions on how to activate it

3) Sign in using an existing account or create a new one.

https://www.myquery.co.uk/mcafee/
Re: Reply To The Question ''are You Single?'' by googlereviews: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
Wow, what insightful information! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and found the information incredibly valuable. Thank you for sharing such an informative piece—If you look forward to reading Google Business Reviews, then read more posts in the future!"

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. / Grace, The House Girl Home Alone With Papa Kolade / Please Help! She Almost Damaged My Equipment Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.