Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Eeeeee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eeeeee (6611 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / How Igbo Guys Toast Girls (PHOTO) / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eeeeee by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2009
Mmmmmm
Re: Eeeeee by tope2000(f): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2009
U lack confidence, have some backbone cool
The worst that can happen is to hear the word NO from her tongue
Re: Eeeeee by Sauron1: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2009
ezex:

I got dis kind of feelingdat if i see any girl dat I like,I am always afraid 2 tal 2 her,pls help I am 18 and yet I dont hav the confidence of approaching girls

Smoke a pound of cess before approaching a woman.
If u can't get hold of that. . . . .try hash or normal indo. . . .It should boost your confidence.
Start with the village babes in your environment. grin
Re: Eeeeee by tope2000(f): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Smoke a pound of cess before approaching a woman.
If u can't get hold of that. . . . .try hash or normal indo. . . .It should boost your confidence.
Start with the village babes in your environment. grin

DEAD grin grin grin
like corper dele odule cheesy
Re: Eeeeee by Treetop20(m): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2009
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eeeeee by netotse(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2009
@OP (before this thread gets derailed)
its because u think too much of them thats y. . .
truth is 90% of girls are not interesting at all then out of the diff 10% 99% of them are not romantically interesting. . .sad but true

when next u're trying to "toast" a gel tell yourself that she's the one that needs to prove that she has something to offer u that u cant get anywhere else!
Re: Eeeeee by tope2000(f): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2009
And men are romantically interesting?? what a joke undecided
Re: Eeeeee by bluespice(f): 12:10am On Mar 01, 2009
hmmm deie what u need is to grow some balls
and stop worrying urself sick
try not to want to get into their pants frst n talk to them like u would ur guys maybe then u wil find i duuno respite? undecided
Re: Eeeeee by Aragonc: 5:07am On Mar 01, 2009
Bros,o dika amu ekenibego gi,amu neke nizi gi anyhow,won't you mind your studies,and forget about girls.Remember girls or sin profiteths nothing.
Re: Eeeeee by biina: 5:10am On Mar 01, 2009
Start with ones you don't like
Re: Eeeeee by sylvao2000(m): 5:25am On Mar 01, 2009
@poster, Then dont toast ok
Re: Eeeeee by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 01, 2009
@poster, at 18yrs, some of us have already grown wings. Well, lemme tell you what, practice makes perfect. Just look at a girl, and decide that you want to toast her, go and try, if that doesnt work, go and look for another one, eventually you will improve.
Dont start sending all those stupid love messages, love begins with sms and stuffs, learn to approach girls first, then lines and skills will come later.
Re: Eeeeee by minto(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2009
@ post
I see, that's why you can boast of all you have in your bank account; lucky you.
But seriously Eze, you are expected to be goes going to school rather than toast babes all around. grin
Re: Eeeeee by CrazyMan(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2009
@Poster. You're just 18. I would suggest that you focus more on your education rather than women. I believe that when you get more mature, you would be able to approach them.
Re: Eeeeee by Czarskit(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2009
Awww. . . So u wanna lipsrsealed
Dnt even prepare whn nxt u see her/them, just walk up & say whatever comes from ya mouth, Or get sum Dutch courage from tesh/gbana. . .
Re: Eeeeee by Hollysmile: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2009
@Poster, na so u wan take start life? Ur mates are meant to invest in their academics, u are here thinkin on how 2 invest in women. Jus put ur head down and take a look at your small dic.k; which abuna u fink say u fit satisfy? Co'mon, carry ur text book begin read, before i spank u!
Re: Eeeeee by deco2come: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2009
Aragonc:

Bros,o dika amu ekenibego gi,amu neke nizi gi anyhow,won't you mind your studies,and forget about girls.Remember girls or sin profiteths nothing.

Ezi onyi, biko gwara mu nwata ahu ka ocho eriri kedo amu ya. Odika nwata choro ibido n'oge gawa Uno Oba Ego Ahanu, ebe ana akwu ugwo mana nweputa aburu okwu na uka.

@poster. Do you want to start visiting Bank of Forest at your age. Please beware of that bank. You can only make deposit but no withdrawal. That is their golden rule.
Re: Eeeeee by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2009
Nigerian gals are immature.
When a guy says 'hello' they frown without responding. Na quarrel?
Always very funny, why can't they just respond back politely?

@poster,
Just walk up to her and speak.
She can't kill u, keep that at the back of your mind.
Re: Eeeeee by oluwafemi113(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2009
if am right you can`t ask a babe out, if yes
brother act fast before you rich 45 yrs old, just go meet any babe you see first thing tomorrow tell her how good she is
and let see if it we work out, and not even if you do n`t love her but try that and see, and do that time to time with babes
you go become master by the next month if you can try this and it works for you

and always have this in mid as BlueDiva has said
She can't kill u,
keep that at the back of your mind.
not only in your mid but in your brain as well
Re: Eeeeee by solopumpy: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2009
GUY HOW OLD ARE U THAT U CAN NOT WORK UP TO A LADY AND TOAST HER, HOW AM I SURE YOU WROTE THIS YOURSELF, IF LIVER DEY FAIL YOU BETTER GO TO ALL DIS TRANDITIONAL HERBS MARKETERS AND BUY THINDER STONE THEN DROP IT IN A BOWL OF WATER AND MAKE SURE U TAKE IT EVERY MORNING.LOL
Re: Eeeeee by edogram(m): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2009
You r insecure. U are afraid of insult, but remember if you don’t try u won’t know if she love you.
Re: Eeeeee by steve49ja(m): 10:37am On Mar 03, 2009
Youll grow out of it.
Guys who get NO's and continue gat more games you know why? cos they keep trying

Depends on how ya meet babes you like, if in ya working environment or a club uhh lala thats easier than someone you see walking across ya street.

Most of my guys including me had such butterfly when growing up but ryt now i know da kinda situation that suits mai confidence cos ive studied maiself really not into anything embarrassing so if i get a little trace to it i just stay back and use another formular but trust me if i want it i get it.
Body language and eye contact does miracle!! Hold ya gaze more than normal, hug longer than usual and youll be passing the message without saying a word. Men Men there are so many ways jare

Like a girl? get her contact details so you can see her when you want even if she doesnt, ya first shot should be impressive, getting her contact details could come from her or someone else or any other means but if you find what you like bro go get it and if you dont feel right about it let it go

TIP; its easier getting VERY pretty babes cos not all guys gat courage to approach them!!
Re: Eeeeee by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2009
at 18 you are thinking of ow to toast a babe instead of u reading your books.
u are a morrrafkucing big asshole.
Re: Eeeeee by steve49ja(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2009
tpacalipse:

undecided
and you are? ?
Re: Eeeeee by buttercop(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2009
tpacalipse:

[/quo
steve49ja link=topic=240914.msg3537139#msg3537139 date=1236077745:

undecided
and you are? ?
[s]an incredibly more stupid bigger morrafucking asshole[/s]   lipsrsealed

Hollysmile:

@Poster, na so u wan take start life? Ur mates are meant to invest in their academics, u are here thinkin on how 2 invest in women. Jus put ur head down and take a look at your small dic.k; which abuna u fink say u fit satisfy? Co'mon, carry ur text book begin read, before i spank u!

very stupid and immature. that's he's 18 doesn't mean he has a small privates. u don't want to know the size of mine.

crazykid:

@Poster. You're just 18. I would suggest that you focus more on your education rather than women. I believe that when you get more mature, you would be able to approach them.

more maturely put

@ post
if u think u should be in a relationship why not. try and develop courage and maybe follow the advice of other poster concerning that and do ur thang. be careful though u might not be ready to become a father at 18. if u know what i mean wink
Re: Eeeeee by praxx(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2009
@ poster,
you are just 18 and way too immature for things like that, my advice to you is 1st of all write and pass JAMB and the likes, get into a serious university and study before you talk of women .
the fact fact that you get so scared to talk to them just makes your immaturity so obvious
Re: Eeeeee by allboyz(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2009
@poster - why not let the woman toast you then? - how? pass your UME get to school and. . make enough grades and be useful to the environs and people include this 'em hot chics would be crazie to be around ya . . then its about 70% work done without stress tongue
Re: Eeeeee by webprince(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2009
@Poster wetin b ur problem? 18YRS! in 9ja! U dey think about girl! U wan win award?
stay cool with only ur fantasizing and picturing girlz naked in ur mind.
Face ur studies, be somebody in Life, make money, then U need worry about toasting, U'll have enough 2 choose from then. OK
So now go and face ur studies before I pull out my belt! lol

Just kidding, But seriously this is d time 2 focus on ur goal in life and how to achieve it. Believe me if U r successful! Toasting will be d last thing on ur mind, girls will flock around U, Then I will gladly advice U on how to choose then! take care
Re: Eeeeee by oluwafemi113(m): 4:39am On Mar 04, 2009
webprince:

@Poster wetin b ur problem? 18YRS! in 9ja! U dey think about girl! U wan win award?
stay cool with only ur fantasizing and picturing girlz naked in ur mind.
Face ur studies, be somebody in Life, make money, then U need worry about toasting, U'll have enough 2 choose from then. OK
So now go and face ur studies before I pull out my belt! lol

Just kidding, But seriously this is d time 2 focus on ur goal in life and how to achieve it. Believe me if U r successful! Toasting will be d last thing on ur mind, girls will flock around U, Then I will gladly advice U on how to choose then! take care
cool
grin
Re: Eeeeee by Emeka72(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2009
I am also like dat, but improvin a bit at 24 U are 18yrs Get matured d more. I always feel shy wit babes but not woried because I know wit time I wil b able 2 flow wit dem perfectly. I prefer matured babes because dey are more undastandin
Re: Eeeeee by Emeka72(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2009
I am also like dat, but improvin a bit at 24 U are 18yrs Get matured d more. I always feel shy wit babes but not woried because I know wit time I wil b able 2 flow wit dem perfectly. I prefer matured babes because dey are more undastandin
Re: Eeeeee by Emeka72(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans / See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures) / I Want To Spend $200 On A Skinny Nairaland Beauty This December.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.