Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

If A Girl Is In Love With A Boy Who Doesn't Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Is In Love With A Boy Who Doesn't Know? (1690 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Is In Love With A Boy Who Doesn't Know? by Phlota(f): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2006
hi evryone. a frnd asked me and im confused. dont know wat to tell her. pls contribute.
Re: If A Girl Is In Love With A Boy Who Doesn't Know? by iice(f): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2006
It's sort of incomplete undecided Are yu saying that the girl in love doesnt know or that the person she is in love with doesnt know? If its the first one, well you would have to ask those in love to explain that. If its the second one, well duhhhhh, she either wants him to know or not
Re: If A Girl Is In Love With A Boy Who Doesn't Know? by cynthia21: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2006
I sent a reply to your email.Is the friend a bot or girl
Re: If A Girl Is In Love With A Boy Who Doesn't Know? by nt4dmasses(m): 12:13am On Aug 17, 2006
grin I think itz better 2 tell the dude what U feel about him than die in silent pain. I don't think that's a true luv cuz man would do anythang to have the person he/she luvz or it might be she'z timid. Timid gurlz no dey marry fast. wink
Re: If A Girl Is In Love With A Boy Who Doesn't Know? by mathways(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2006
I think it wouldn't bite if you let him know.If he's a reasonable guy,I believe he'll even appreciate more and his response would then depend on his feelings to you.Bull all the same,U won't get humiliated for doing that.For me,I'll hold such a girl in high esteem.Goodluck if u are in love with someone who doesn't have a clue.
Mcyoh of spb
Re: If A Girl Is In Love With A Boy Who Doesn't Know? by Phlota(f): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2006
The girl loves d guy here.
Re: If A Girl Is In Love With A Boy Who Doesn't Know? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2007
:-x embarassed
Re: If A Girl Is In Love With A Boy Who Doesn't Know? by inze(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2007
@poster

Its wise to say your mind when you still have a listening ear to it.

Be Wise and give good counsel.

I n z e

(1) (Reply)

On Heat Or Starved? / Will Disvirgining Another Girl Help Our Relationship? / Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.