Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Who Would You Like To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Like To Marry? (1696 Views)

Ladies, Will You Like To Be Svcked? / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Like To Marry? by Chiomao(f): 1:25am On Oct 20, 2006
Would you like to marry someone you love more than he/she loves you  or someone who loves you more? Does it even matter?
Re: Who Would You Like To Marry? by edwinia(f): 2:38am On Oct 20, 2006
chiomao it really matters a whole lot, anyway4 me it has to be someone who loves and adore me more that i can settle wit cus i can trust watever i feel 4 him but watever he feels 4 me am willing to take the risk,
Re: Who Would You Like To Marry? by segun111(m): 3:50am On Oct 20, 2006
Yes it matters to love someone that I am going to marry because loving means everlasting and I must love her before saying "I do." I want to be with someone that I will respect, admire, love and have self confident then I know I can wakeup day-in day-out without thinking about other babes period.
Re: Who Would You Like To Marry? by micklplus(m): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2006
yeah, shes got to be crazy about me cuz thats the koko ! i can vouch for my own feelings for her anyday that doesnt mean i would marry someone i dont love . When she loves me like Oops ! then i can bet i would be willing to love her like forever ! cheesy cheesy

Cheers wink
Re: Who Would You Like To Marry? by osegwu(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2006
For me, i think i would settle for her to love me more that way
i can get to trust her in this region of trustless Ladies. She has to feel
me greatly then i would know that if i am not around she will be needing me
instead of galivanting some where which most ladies do.
Re: Who Would You Like To Marry? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2006
@osegwu
grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Marry? by CrazyMan(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2006
A virgin smiley
Re: Who Would You Like To Marry? by angelgirl1(f): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2009
My boyfriend hopefully. I love him and can't think of spending my life with anyone else.
Re: Who Would You Like To Marry? by patwhizkid(f): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2009
I'll marry d marriable/marigold!
Re: Who Would You Like To Marry? by bblacky(f): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2009
d marriabel hmmmbt atimes they aint d lovable.

4 me i go marry d one dat i will forever love wit all my heart n he loves me too n erturn
Re: Who Would You Like To Marry? by Ben13: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
hmmm. . .marriage is good tongue
Re: Who Would You Like To Marry? by trimandtrendy(f): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2009
i would love to marry someone who loves me more. unfortunately my present bf, it seems i love him more. lol

(1) (Reply)

The Way To Tell A Girl I Love You / What Is Your Relationship Like? / Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.