Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister? (879 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister? by Henrybright(m): 7:35am On Jan 12, 2015
Living and visiting our sisters ( Same mum but different Dadd ) has become a regular practice especially when your sister in question has a very beautiful younger sister(not your own is sister, only a sister to your own step sister). Sometimes the main aim of visiting is in order to see your sister's younger sister which you somehow end up falling in love with. I guess d relationship will be confusing so I will set an example: I have a sister by d name Maria (we only have the Same mommy but different daddy, infact my Momm is currently marrying my Dadd ) ,she has a sister Which is very beautiful and I tend to have feelings for her since the first time I saw her.
So please I want to know if it is right for me to date or have anything sexual to do with her since we have the Same sister,I really need answers on this .
I'm very certain we alot of guys will be interested in the answers that will be given out. Thanks
NOTE: your sisters younger sister is not of the Same parent with you (not of the Same Momm or daddy with you but only a sister to your your step sister
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 12, 2015
Una no dey tire for in.cest?
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister? by MrPearce(m): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2015
abomination!
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister? by SQLmastar(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2015
YES it's very right. And while you're at it, try fvcking your mum too. It's a free world.
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister? by justmag(m): 7:43am On Jan 12, 2015
I have heard if this before! But with all the women in the world, why would I want to date girl that's my sister?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister? by Qu3sT(m): 7:43am On Jan 12, 2015
Okayy?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister? by FruityLass: 7:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Incest!
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2015
So ur brain did not tell you that your step sister's sister is your step sister Guy please go borrow brain

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister? by Henrybright(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2015
edozie04:
So ur brain did not tell you that your step sister's sister is your step sister Guy please go borrow brain
....It's something we have been arguing with friends so I decided to bring it here.I used an example that will be easily understood, No point using such language

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister? by dajoaneke(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2015
See Very Stupid Question I Dey Read This Kind Early Morning... Your neighbours no get sisters? No girls in your hood, class or social network? Whoever does this abomination is cursed

No be your fault sha, I blame PDP & APC

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister? by Henrybright(m): 8:24am On Jan 12, 2015
dajoaneke:
See Very Stupid Question I Dey Read This Kind Early Morning... Your neighbours no get sisters? No girls in your hood, class or social network? Whoever does this abomination is cursed

....lol.. so anything that happens this period is caused by PDP & APC abi wink
dajoaneke:

....lol.. so anything that happens this period is caused by PDP & APC abi
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister? by Enitanolo(f): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2015
She's still. Ur sister either ways. she has automatically become a part of ur extended family. You have a mom in common with her sister whom is your sister. Let's be frank she is your sister also Whether you agree or not you are one big family turn d feelings to a sisterly feeling cheesy lipsrsealed too many other girls out there sir divert your attention from her sharpaly
Re: Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister? by Henrybright(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2015
Enitanolo:
She's still. Ur sister either ways. she has automatically become a part of ur extended family. You have a mom in common with her sister whom is your sister. Let's be frank she is your sister also Whether you agree or not you are one big family turn d feelings to a sisterly feeling cheesy lipsrsealed too many other girls out there sir divert your attention from her sharpaly
....thanks a lot....I wish you are here to see the extend at wish we argued about this... love your comment

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Rants A Lot!please I Need Your Advice / Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) / The Best Taste Of Love Is In The First Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.