Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,512 members, 7,865,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Her Parents Rejected Him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Parents Rejected Him. (2202 Views)

Photographer Documents In Touching Images Her Parents' Struggle With Cancer 4. / Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Her Parents Rejected Him. by Silentnoise(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
drnoel:

In a nigerian setting the ladies parent can only train the child if the father of the child is completely irresponsible. Since that is not the case here then I don't see it happening. When I saw the story it struck me like Deja vu cos I know someone it happened to in my set in uni. The guy was from north central and the girl was from igbo speaking parts of PH. The girls parents refused for more than 10 years. Their daughter refused anyone coming 4 her hand. She was not just a da but she was the only daughter. The girl met the guy in uni during her first degree she finished served and joined us in her second degree so she was not a child. By the way time we graduated was the 10 th year of their having to wait for her parents and as soon as we graduated she got pregnant 4 the guy. Everything went fast after then and they got married immediately.

See, when I took my wife to my parents. They called me on the side to question me and raised some questions about where her people come from. I just told em to first investigate her family and if they found something worrisome, I would listen to em. After the investigation they found nothing but still raised their problems cos they wanted me to marry from our place not just from our place but someone of their choosing. Someone they had hand picked.

I just told em and I quote "if u want to bring any person bring her. I will taste her and after am done. U can marry her since u want to marry from their family".

I continued and i quote "I don't see why u people are making issues cos she doesn't come from our place. If I leave here now and u pepole don't change ur minds. U will hear from ur friends that ur son got married and u will be asking urself how that happened".

I tell u. B4 I left they were all in favour and even begged me to allow them sponsor the wedding but I refused cos I knew it was a Greek gift.
Wow.. Interesting piece.. The dude is just here smiling... Guess you've inspired someone.. Thanks... It's really quite surprising this disease exist yet still in this age...Happiness should be the paramount factor especially when it comes to sensitive issues like this.. A house can be bought but not a home.... Happiness is priceless..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should She Wait For Him? / When You Broke!! But She Believe In Your Dream!!(photo) / Groom Attempt Suicide At Wedding After Seeing Ugly Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.