Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend (6009 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / See What A Girl Tell When I Ask Her This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by slimbless(f): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2015
I want nairalander to help me on this, what is the ideal age that you can tell ur parents u have a boyfriend and want to sleep over.
This is not about me o, just feel it's a general question

1 Like

Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by 24lolade(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2015

. Once you have a boyfriend, you tell them

Don't sleep over till you are married

Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2015
LoL! that'd be when You're 40! if they Nigerians... don't even tell 'em You have a Boyfriend.... What they wanna hear is An "Husby"....undecided

sleepovers? That ain't happening!lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by RexKexMilann: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2015
21 should Be Ideal enough BUT since We are in an End Time Century, 14 it Is undecided.
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Odoemacyril(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2015
Today is my day,.. Oww before I forget its not just my day but also a day to sm1 special,.. Happy bday to me, Emeto joan nkechi and other who are celebrating their bday today ,. So much thanks to the Almighty Redeemer for adding one more year to our life's y we pray for many more years filled wit all d gud things life can offer

4 Likes

Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by donholy28(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2015
When i saw sleepovers i realised its not for Nigerians...u wan die?

4 Likes

Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2015
Digital tell
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by rawtouch: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2015
Them nor born u well to tell them that before the guy pays money
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by funnynation(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2015
I saw one ten yrs old girl crying and I asked her what happen, she said her boy friend dumped her.. You dey craze? When I was 10, only thing that made me 2 cry is the day i misplace my tire...

3 Likes

Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2015
Nigeria TODAY, its 14.

Most Unilag girls doing diploma are of age range of 16 or ISL girls(12+) or Queen's College girls(12+). See them embedded with madt skills of blowjobs_, doggy etc. Ask them any style, they won't dissapoint. Very skillful children.. Just imagine the age they started practising..
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2015
When I was 12 my dad got me a girlfriend. He said it was to develop my manliness.

So I would say 11
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2015
Strahovski:
When I was 12 my dad got me a girlfriend. He said it was to develop my manliness.

So I would say 11
Lmao cheesy.. Weyrey

1 Like

Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2015
5 yrs perhap yerima married a 12 years girl

1 Like

Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2015
profojah:

Lmao cheesy.. Weyrey

I'm serious bro... I even married at 18 and the girl was 17
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2015
Depends on the parents. Some parents don't play dat & are very strict. I know mine would have killed me if I came to them talking about boyfriends & nonsense. Even when my sister was 30, she never said nothing about boyfriends around my mom, because we were raised in a very old school household.

So yeah, the mindset of the parents is the determining/decisive factor here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Tallesty1(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2015
Once your monkey starts staring at bananas.a.
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by amunkita(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2015
If u re an Hausa gal =15
If u re a yoruba gal=20
Igbo Kwenu, if the boy is yet to buy a car, u dare not tell ur parent.

Signed;
Elder Menix Onye Uwa Mmebi..

4 Likes

Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by slap1(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2015
I would never allow my daughter to sleep over at a boyfriend's house at any age, unless I'm not aware. Let her get married before all that!
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by dachaste(f): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2015
The age when she's ready to marry

1 Like

Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Pheals(f): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2015
Sleep over bawoo?

1 Like

Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Owliver(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2015
funnynation:
I saw one ten yrs old girl crying and I asked her what happen, she said her boy friend dumped her.. You dey craze? When I was 10, only thing that made me 2 cry is the day i misplace my tire...
ma niggar grin
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Owliver(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Depends on the parents. Some parents don't play dat & are very strict. I know mine would have killed me if I came to them talking about boyfriends & nonsense. Even when my sister was 30, she never said nothing about boyfriends around my mom, because we were raised in a very old school household.

So yeah, the mindset of the parents is the determining/decisive factor here.
30? and still cant talk of a bf?
i dont understand your people oh. that weird
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2015
Owliver:
30? and still cant talk of a bf?
i dont understand your people oh. that weird

It is not weird. Some parents strictly live by the parent/child relationship & don't want your friendship by discussing boyfriends & stuff with you.They'll often remind you that they are not your pal, so you should watch your mouth. At least that's how it was in my home & parents in my culture are usually very stern, dismissive & somewhat cold. Respect before anything else, no matter your age. Another person's parent shouldn't even catch you with a boy or girl. We have so much respect for elders in my culture, because it's a culture of hierarchy & age plays a very important role. You discuss such things with your age mates, not someone older or someone younger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Owliver(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It is not weird. Some parents strictly live by the parent/child relationship & don't want your friendship by discussing boyfriends & stuff with you.They'll often remind you that they are not your pal, so you should watch your mouth. At least that's how it was in my home & parents in my culture are usually very stern, dismissive & somewhat cold. Respect before anything else, no matter your age.
relationship between parents and children should be free so children can express themselves in turn reduce peer influence. like seriously your type is soo old school.
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2015
Owliver:
relationship between parents and children should be free so children can express themselves in turn reduce peer influence. like seriously your type is soo old school.

I also said that it is old school. Very old school. It is what it is. We just have this pecking order system & each person stays in their lane, so to speak.
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Eleniyan15: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian
smh
you no go church
hell fire is real oo
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2015
Eleniyan15:
Estharfabian
smh
you no go church
hell fire is real oo
winkFather Lord!shocked
Is today Sunday??lipsrsealed
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2015
Eleniyan15:
Estharfabian
smh
you no go church
hell fire is real oo
winkFather Lord!shocked
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Eleniyan15: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
winkFather Lord!shocked

definitely
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Mzdivacious(f): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2015
profojah:
Nigeria TODAY, its 14.

Most Unilag girls doing diploma are of age range of 16 or ISL girls(12+) or Queen's College girls(12+). See them embedded with madt skills of blowjobs_, doggy etc. Ask them any style, they won't dissapoint. Very skillful children.. Just imagine the age they started practising..
jesus!gringrin smh

1 Like

Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Mzdivacious(f): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2015
i told my mum when i had my 1st boyfriend @ age 18.she sef knew i tried cos my twin n frds @home were dating when they were like 14
howeveeer,d day i came home after 10pm from a date.i slept outside d housesad
Re: Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2015
Eleniyan15:

definitely
Oh! my! I had no idea!lipsrsealed

lemme go and take my bath in this ridiculously cold, hazardous, Annoying, Devastating harmattan!

plus...there's absolutely no Electricity To boil water!
Lemme die in this unpleasant, displeasing, distasteful, horrid, ill-natured, irksome, nasty Harmattan all in the name of going to church!

I'm praying at home jareh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 / Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.