Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,163 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri (51482 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas / Amaechi And Rochas Fighting At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
teufelein:

....methinks you're a sick animal!

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) sufferers believe that they are entitled to special privilege and that the rules of society apply to others but not to them. Paranoid Personality Disorder (PPD) individuals are people who are unusually suspicious in situations in which most people would not be concerned. They frequently change allies and lack stable relationships in their lives. Finally, Anti-Social Personality Disorder (ASPD) people are a combination of what we used to call a sociopath and a psychopath. These people are capable to doing great harm to another human being without feeling any empathy and remorse. This is the central element in the personality structure of a person who would commit genocide against their own people.

bye for now

Dont let ur mind wander..its far too small to be let out on its own. If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stu.pid.

Your kind needs a shrink and pronto too because to you shadows of mice in the dark look like a herd of pachyderm
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by teufelein(f): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
naijadeyhia:

[s]Dont let ur mind wander..its far too small to be let out on its own. If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stu.pid.

Your kind needs a shrink and pronto too because to you shadows of mice in the dark look like a herd of pachyderm[/s]

Another sick animal from the zoo nigeria. you do not make sense, frankly.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Abiagirl777(f): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Eziachi:
Suddenly worried about accent? but with Jonathan and his wife's butchering of English language, we are told that English is not their mother tongue. grin

i'm neither for GEJ nor the wife who isn't our president.
Buhari maybe having forgetfulness as signs of old age because i'm sure he must have been drilled on the name of his VP but he cald him Osibande,whateva it means...
All i pray for is change in Nigeria,let the best man win and may God's will be perfected.i no dey vote anybody

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
teufelein:

Another sick animal from the zoo nigeria. you do not make sense, frankly.

I did say if u were twice as smart u still would be stu.pid so that explains why I do not make sense to u. maybe if u ate some of the make-up u apply on ur face u just might become pretty on the inside......alas thats just a wish because all I see in u is sick twisted dementia

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by olabukola: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Abiagirl777:

Buhari maybe having forgetfulness as signs of old age because i'm sure he must have been drilled on the name of his VP but he cald him Osibande,whateva it means...
All i pray for is change in Nigeria,let the best man win and may God's will be perfected.i no dey vote anybody
CALLED not CALD. Ibo people and illiteracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Eziachi: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
tuncy:

My appeal to you and all of ur kind that don't av a stand on who to vote for! Stay off political thread you a more of a nuisance!

Your silence will do a lot of nigerians good dan ds ur Nebusite post u just typed!
That is not a nice thing to say.
In most democracies, they likes of him are the focus on all parties campaign target, because they can tilt the balance the election as the undecided.
So instead of telling him to go away or thinking that he is a nuisance, it better for you to use the opportunity of him being an undecided voter to convince him to vote for whoever is your choice.
He has every right to be undecided even until few hours to the poll.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Eziachi: 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Abiagirl777:

A small mispronounciation of someone's name is hardly an earth shattering situation. I had a nurse called Glenda but for some reason I call her Brenda all the time and kept apologizing to her. This things happen.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by dklex(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
MadCow1:

[b]Lol..

You sat down and allowed the first elections under Maurice Iwu to be rigged.. We paid the price by getting the biggest criminal assembly in Nigerias democratic history. Peter Odili, Alamiesigha Diepreye, Lucky Igbinedion, James Ibori, Orji Uzor Kalu, Achike Udenwa and co.. We paid the price. 4 years and utter fuckery passed.. We sat back again and watched another set of elections rigged massively that basically duplicated the same set of thieves with astonishing results.. Infact in some states, the votes were more than the entire census number for the state.. We again sat quietly and endured another 4 years of stagnation..

Thank God for the Late Yaradua's RULE OF LAW... For the first time in Nigeria, an election result was upturned.. That's how the likes of Amaechi and more got their mandate restored after being rigged out by the same vultures trying to ruin our polity..

The one thing I love about Buhari supporters remains the fact that we all know that he is not a saint.. We don't even recognize him as the messiah, but we know that he can't possibly be worse than Jonathan. We want to start exercising our ability to change the nation. We can't go through another 4 years of bombings, killings, unbridled corruption, economic collapse, etc..

I keep having to remind people that Chibok Girls are still missing.. Or is it because your sister was not one of those taken?

Buhari can't jail reporters under a civilian administration.. So have no fear.

Football age or not, Buhari looks fitter than Jonathan even at 72 years of age.

What else do you have to throw at us..

Go and watch Jonathan's interview with Amanpour and compare it to Malala Yousifs interview and tell me which one is the secondary school girl and which one the PHD holder.. grin I just thought to put it out there before you bring up the matter of Buhari's certificate.. grin
[/b]

too much of sapele water na problem

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Eziachi: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
olabukola:
It's Igbo and not Ibo, does that counts you as an illiterate as well?

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Ikengawo: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
trux:

won't you pray to reach his age
yes, so that I can watch my grand children run for office, not compete for office against them
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Eziachi: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
teufelein:

i vehemently reject that, God forbid bad thing, i'll commit suicide, frankly..
I'm a Biafran, igbo is just a language...you're not learned mind...bye bye..
Ok, if you say so. Biafra is my first, while my surname is Igbo. It's your surname that defines who you are and not your first or middle name.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by olabukola: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Eziachi:
It's Igbo and not Ibo, does that counts you as an illiterate as well?
Well I have seen written as Ibo and even Ebo many places.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by jimmayoy: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:
I am Igbo and a Christian. I support Buhari not beacuse I think he's the Messiah but because I see no possibility of GEJ getting better in the next 4 years. I am heading to Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri now for the campaign rally of GMB and Rochas.

I did not receive a damn from anybody and I will NEVER collect. I am going there just to show my support to these men.

I will be bringing you live updates.

Nwanne,that makes two of us,am proud to be part this change.i ve bought my #100 GMB support card,have u got urs?
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Abiagirl777(f): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
olabukola:

you must be very stu.pid to call me Ibo,iam Igbo and who told you i mispelt it,i shortened it,if it is paining you,go to Baga,paris yobe or sambisa and vent your anger.Bastard son of oduduwa,Musiwa and Awo.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by jimmayoy: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
YNeme3E:
I aint a fan of buhari, neither am I of GEJ, buh GEJ is the lesser of the two evils..., and by the way all these buharians, how sure are u that buhari will better nigeria eh? Forget all these his baseless promises about jobs, security and what not, Buhari will not move Nigeria forward,, no way,.. he has been running for president since 1999 or so, and he has always lost,, he loses for a reason,,, nature forbids him as the next nigerian president, he will lose again,, contest in 2019 and lose again, contest in 2023 and lose again, and I heard he is sick, I don't want anoda yar adua repeat ooo, our president should have a WAEC certificate, and be healthy.. U guys think buhari is pulling crowd,, wait till GEJ does his rally in owerri...

you said you ain't a fan of neither buhari nor jonathan but ur post is saying otherwise,you can't even hide your hatreds for ur next president,the peoples General.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by modestdude(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
deracathy:
Mundus are you a futoite (IMT)?
you are a futoite too? Am a Star. Compliments
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by mentorandfriend(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
Eziachi:

Sorry about that.
And you still want to vote for more no lights after 16 years of waiting? grin grin
Fortunately for me, I have not experienced your no lights situation for about 40 years now. Sorry bro.
Do you live in Nigeria?
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by MadCow1: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Dont let ur mind wander..its far too small to be let out on its own. If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stu.pid.

Your kind needs a shrink and pronto too because to you shadows of mice in the dark look like a herd of pachyderm

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by MadCow1: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
jimmayoy:

you said you ain't a fan of neither buhari nor jonathan but ur post is saying otherwise,you can't even hide your hatreds for ur next president,the peoples General.

No sense in that post.. Why did you bother responding. All its content were stupid and baseless.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by trux(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ikengawo:
yes, so that I can watch my grand children run for office, not compete for office against them
Just so you know old age is not a crime
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by obioraval(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obiagelli:
mundus great job, i will probably just peach pitch my tent here.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
modestdude:
you are a futoite too? Am a Star. Compliments

Alumni
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by shady26(m): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
theV0ice:

Its not that simple bro....are there no Igbo pagans?

Not all Igbos are Christians
story 4 the gods! non christian igbos are 0.01%
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by shady26(m): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
obailala:

..and in your mind, you are automatically 101% sure that the motor assembly plant in Nnewi will be closed if GEJ leaves power?

Can you please take several seats at the back... angry

If a less corrupt government is at the centre, you will surely see several more automotive assembly plants springing up across the south east. With less corruption and better security even in the north, investor confidence would be boosted in Nigeria as a whole and more foreign investors would surely troop down into the south east to tap into the juicy business environment of Nigeria.

NISSAN, FORD and TOYOTA would surely love to have a plant in Nigeria but due to the percieved insecurity and corrupt business environment (especially by govt officials demanding cutbacks), these companies have been very wary of investing a kobo in Nigeria and have kept away. The story of Virgin Nigeria and the shocking words of Richard Branson when he pulled away from Nigeria is still fresh in our minds. With the forthcoming elections, these guys are closely monitoring Nigeria and praying a less corrupt govt takes over.

Saboteur to Igbo race indeed, what Nonsense!... The kind of Igbo blood in me is too superior and does not permit blind and silly followership. By the way, is Jonathan even an Igbo man?... Okay, he's not my brother but rather my close neighbour so I can easily assume he's my brother but then, "OF WHAT USE IS MY BROTHER'S LEADERSHIP TO ME IF HE CANNOT DEVELOP THE NATION OR EVEN JUST OUR FATHER'S COMPOUND?"
lit them up,gbosaaaaa!!!
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by modestdude(m): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
deracathy:

Alumni
Ok, that's cool. But i think as an alumnus, once a futoite, always a futoite just as it is with us that once a Star, always a Star. Am a Star^7, meaning i graduated 7years ago
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Cmanforall: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
bashydemy:
Just tell me what is bad about the sms? so inviting people who he employ and paying salary to come and guess the occasion is now a sin? If your boss said you most come to office compulsory on Saturday wont you go?
He said its a 'meeting with the governor'. That's deceitful, Misleading and Lie.
What does it take to say its to come cheer him up for his 2015 campaign bid. We need to be going straight to the point in this country.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
modestdude:
Ok, that's cool. But i think as an alumnus, once a futoite, always a futoite just as it is with us that once a Star, always a Star. Am a Star^7, meaning i graduated 7years ago

hmmmm That's far
anyway I'm a star too Star^14
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
berem:
That ikechukwu mbachu, is a very stupid goat!
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by modestdude(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
deracathy:

hmmmm That's far
anyway I'm a star too Star^14
Lol. You are funny. 14 years cha!
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
modestdude:
Lol. You are funny. 14 years cha!

oh shocked Sorry
Star^1
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by mundus(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unfortunately, I ran out of data while still in the venue and it was practically impossible for me to get airtime.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by farem: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
It was not easy for Lawrence Anini.
It was not easy for Oyenusi.
It was not easy for Shina Rambo.
It was not easy for Alameseigha.
It was not easy for James Ibori.
It was not easy for Bode George.
It was not easy for Farouk Lawan
Lawrence Anini did it.
Oyenusi did it.
Shina Rambo did it.
Alameseigha did it.
James Ibori did it.
Bode George did it.
Forouk Lawan did it.
Now, President Goodluck Jonathan is doing it. Mr President keep stealing because STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION and thieves behind you are more than the saints against you. This message has been sponsored by the
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.