Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. (3587 Views)

President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) / APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) / Dr Olu Usim Wilson Officially Release Campiagn Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by theV0ice: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Buhari is the face of APC, simple.

I hear
Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by PassingShot(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am an idiot and inconsequential weasel. I can feed you and your generations and how did I escape from your cage? have my say ko eat my shit ni.

LWKMD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Somebody is pained!! When PDP was using Buhari picture to campaign in newspapers where were you @ op? Keep whining and crying!!!! APC Carry Gooooooooo

5 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
PassingShot:

LWKMD grin grin grin

You don't have to "LWKMD", you can take a dive into the atlantic. grin
Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
PDP and FFK are busy looking for Buhari's certificates,while the real campaign by APC is hitting hard and sending very good messages to the electorates. grin grin

I wish I can get the posters and splash it everywhere in my neighbourhood.

Jonathan is finished! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by ChinemeOkpan: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
OP what are the things in those posters that arent true?

If you dont like it, dont look at it.

These are digital copies below. You can read it clearly

Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by saharachic(f): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
customized13:
I got this pictures along awolowo way in ikoyi, the campaign strategy of APC is childish and troublesome.

I will sue APC for using my pictures if I were GEJ.

This is the height of personality degradation, desperation and inaptness from APC.

It is wrong to use an opponent's picture in your campaign poster. No matter what.

Apart from the fact that i am a jonathanarian, this is utterly absurd and unacceptable, this is like looking for one's trouble.

Things like this leads to election crisis.

[size=18pt]KEEP IT UP APC - THAT IS WHAT NIGERIANS NEED TO HEAR. SPELL OUT GEJ'S CLUELESSNESS. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
This is so wrong, I don't support this.

This might lead to election crisis

1 Like

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
no one is asking APC not to campaign but using an opponent's picture is provocative. little as this may be, it can instigate something serious.

my hand no dey this one ooo.

1 Like

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
customized13:
no one is asking APC not to campaign but using an opponent's picture is provocative. little as this may be, it can instigate something serious.

Why don't you ask your PDP not to use opponents pictures
Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by theV0ice: 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
customized13:

but Fayose a serving governor saying buhari will islamise nigeria isn't provocative right?
Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by bashydemy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Redoil:
APC cluellessness personified and megafied to the highest order.
In my local govt some APC topshot paid some boys with claw mark face to remove and deface any PDP poster and to beat up anybody who tries to reason with them or challenge them
Where is your Local Government and i tell you a lier...

N.B am watching PDP campaign live on Channels TV and come and see how they are Mentioning GMB name and tarnishing his image... Someone even try to caution Ahmadu Ali and he said and then? so its Politics you use what you want to Campaign against your opponent.

2 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

When we say that APC is the main machinery behind boko haram they say it not true now see them using the Chibok girls for campaign. Who is benefiting from boko haram now?
word.

we must analyze this statement aptly.
Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by adaweezy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
customized13:

Imagine

Meanwhile Mtn and Airtel are two useless networks we have in Nigeria, I just dey switch sim just to post simple picture.
blame APC for bad network....
but the posters don't lie

1 Like

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
customized13:
I got this pictures along awolowo way in ikoyi, the campaign strategy of APC is childish and troublesome.

This is the height of personality degradation, desperation and inaptness from APC.

It is wrong to use an opponent's picture in your campaign poster. No matter what.

Apart from the fact that i am a jonathanarian, this is utterly absurd and unacceptable, this is like looking for one's trouble.

Na you wan start the trouble....start nah

you think anyone will fight because of GEJ in Lagos.?

3 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Xano(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
ochejoseph:
Now compare that with this

GMB is no match for GEJ anyday

True.
Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Wealthyone: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
customized13:

Are u kidding me? When Jonathan was mentioning Buhari's name in his campaign, u kept quite. When Okupe, Reno n FFk kept spewing lies u didnt complain. Pdp Started what they cant finish. Moreover, all i see here are facts.

1 Like

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by bashydemy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
customized13:

But using opponents name during campaign rally is welcomed?

2 Likes

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
adaweezy:

blame APC for bad network....
but the posters don't lie
yeah, very bad network.
Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by saintneo(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
customized13:

It is normal.
Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by aresa: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
[s]
customized13:

[/s]

This is why little kids with zero political knowledge shouldn't be allowed any form of internet access....
Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by reborn1: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
[s]
customized13:

[/s]

It will lead to election crisis in your Abia state and not Lagos. Your tears never start, you go cry tire.

Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

This is why little kids with zero political knowledge shouldn't be allowed any form of internet access....
i laugh this adult spewing gibberish from his mouth like sh1t from my anus.
Re: APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. by Kennywills7(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Was it right for Jonathan to be calling Buhari's name and making derogatory comments during his campaign? Is that not "sueable" as you claim? APC is ready for PDP...Since PDP has thrown all sense of responsibility to the gutters and are going against their Issue Based Campaign declaration...APC is taking the fight to them too. Shikena!!

GMB/Osinbanjo 2015.
Apc members has bn d people calling Gej all sort of names right from d start of their campaigns
They don't even recognise him as their president
Apc has bn talking dirty right from time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain / What Igbos Should Do To Appease Buhari / Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.