Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo (33877 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
BUHARI
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by ChinemeOkpan: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
God bless Imolites

God bless Okorocha

God Bless Ndigbo

God bless Nigeria

Sai Buhari

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by bondingman: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:
I can't get myself to describe how he looks in this outfit.
This man is truly sick
Seems d blood of slain victims' taking its toll finally

13 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Donmarrius: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:
My Goodness.i had thought Yar'adua is dead?.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by BonaVIta(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Is APC a Terrorist Squad?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by PervRocker: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Long live the peoples general. Live in my state and city. Wish I was in owerri to see u. Mmadu chukwumerije Buharimma! Carry go my honourable presido!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
berem:
feBUHARI 14th, be my VAL.

Now this is so cool!! grin grin

FailBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:

He's already looking like someone who is embalmed.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
May God bless the people's general. Amen cool

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Deejaygold(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
#Buhari Killed Awolowo#
This morning, as I listened to LATE HUBERT OGUNDE's
song:
"Oju Ogun laye igbeyin lo ju, k 'ori je ki igbeyin mi dun o, kin
da bi AWOLOWO"
I remember FREE EDUCATION and FREE HEALTH that I
enjoyed from 1979 to December 31, 1983.
Then, I only needed school uniform to go to school. Textbooks,
Exercise Books and other instructional materials were provided
free by the UPN govt.
Treatment in Hospitals (Including DRUGS) was FREE. Medical
personnel will even abuse parents for failure to bring their
children to the hospital on time.
I was enjoying all these when Buhari SCUTTLED
DEMOCRACY on December 31, 1983!
Buhari did not only killed democracy, he went on to JAIL Chief
Michael Adekunle Ajasin, the governor of the old Ondo State,
who was giving me Free Education and Free Health.
Buhari did not stop there, he placed Chief Obafemi Awolowo,
whose party, UPN was giving me Free Education and Free
Health under House Arrest.
Awolowo was to travel out of Nigeria for MEDICARE, Buhari
refused to let him travel.
The resultant effect of Buhari’s refusal to let Awolowo receive
medicare abroad was his death in 1987.
Buhari killed democracy.
Buhari killed Free Education
Buhari killed Free Health
Buhari killed Lagos Metroline Project
Buhari jailed Ajasin, Bisi Akande, Jakande, Ambrose Ali, Bisi
Onabanjo, etc.
Buhari killed Awolowo!!!!
What else does Buhari want to kill Won't he kill Nigeria?
#GEJ Till 2019

Babalola Ayodeji Deejaygold
January 12, 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by PervRocker: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
bondingman:

This man is truly sick
Seems d blood of slain victims' taking its toll finally
sharrap! PDPiiig, is 9ice sick? Is Saka sick? Don't u know ur history enuf to know that buhari has always been a skinny nigga? Quit spewing nonsense nd join d moving train

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Kororugged: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=Collynzo9 post=29726408]I can't get myself to describe how he looks in this outfit.

Of course you wont like it because he does not have a huge belly and a fat face.

The General is trim, fit and ageing well.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Harrisonn(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ TILL BUHARI LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Kenai: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obiagelli:
Finally they are here

Wait... Let me guess... Buhari landed at the SAM MBAKWE airport, right?
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Oyenirany(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
I don't believe in second term stuff .... Let APC go for it..
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by chizzypie: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by akwunmi(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
#SINGING#all we ar saying,giv us change o!!! GMB.2015
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by calaway: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Deejaygold:
#Buhari Killed Awolowo#
This morning, as I listened to LATE HUBERT OGUNDE's
song:
"Oju Ogun laye igbeyin lo ju, k 'ori je ki igbeyin mi dun o, kin
da bi AWOLOWO"
I remember FREE EDUCATION and FREE HEALTH that I
enjoyed from 1979 to December 31, 1983.
Then, I only needed school uniform to go to school. Textbooks,
Exercise Books and other instructional materials were provided
free by the UPN govt.
Treatment in Hospitals (Including DRUGS) was FREE. Medical
personnel will even abuse parents for failure to bring their
children to the hospital on time.
I was enjoying all these when Buhari SCUTTLED
DEMOCRACY on December 31, 1983!
Buhari did not only killed democracy, he went on to JAIL Chief
Michael Adekunle Ajasin, the governor of the old Ondo State,
who was giving me Free Education and Free Health.
Buhari did not stop there, he placed Chief Obafemi Awolowo,
whose party, UPN was giving me Free Education and Free
Health under House Arrest.
Awolowo was to travel out of Nigeria for MEDICARE, Buhari
refused to let him travel.
The resultant effect of Buhari’s refusal to let Awolowo receive
medicare abroad was his death in 1987.
Buhari killed democracy.
Buhari killed Free Education
Buhari killed Free Health
Buhari killed Lagos Metroline Project
Buhari jailed Ajasin, Bisi Akande, Jakande, Ambrose Ali, Bisi
Onabanjo, etc.
Buhari killed Awolowo!!!!
What else does Buhari want to kill Won't he kill Nigeria?
#GEJ Till 2019

Babalola Ayodeji Deejaygold
January 12, 2015
he is still killing people with boko haram.
he even asked his supporters to kill if they felt short changed se video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by SamAfrik(m): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
I think APC is falling for PDPs trick of issue based campaign. the little campaign I've seen from both sides showed that APC has taken the gentleman's approach while PDP is out calling Buhari names.
Imagine, they called him fascist and showed how he jailed pple 'for No reason' in their rallies today.

APC is not doing enough person attack for my liking sha!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by olupops(f): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
SirShymex:
This is to all the rallies, both PDP and APC:

If all these folks standing outside, all snarled up, in that scorching sun are actually doing so basically cos they support either of the two aspirants. And not cos they're getting loose change from these folks - then I doff my hat to them. For a country with folks who have been raped, robbed, and cheated by successive leaders since independence - to show this much passion and spirit despite everything they have been through, and are still going through - it just shows the folks have strong spirit and they want/deserve a change. I can't hate on this - laudable and impressive.

As for the clueless/inarticulate fedora hat wearing weasel a la GEJ - starting putting ya fedora hats in boxes, your time is up. Please, let's throw GEJ back in the zoo where he belongs, so this man can make judicious use of his zoology qualifications in there. That's where he belongs and on the wall of shame as the worst leader to ever govern a country.
must you insult somebody just be careful
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by sheymaziggy: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
This is so good, now the SE and SS is not totally certain for gej, many people don pour sand sand for gejs garri o,I see buhari with 30-40% of SS and SE Votes , 65% of SW vote , 80% of NW ,65% of NE vote.mhen this is landslide victory o.

I can bet right now that ,the pastors on d east would start a religious campaign against buhari cos it's certain people down there are getting liberated day by day ,no more gej is my brother

Sai buhari
Sai apc
Sai jabagan

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Owelle Rochas birikwa oo, as for Gej and Buhari both are unfit to be the president of this country shocked shocked
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Tval(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
oh Lord if among these two popular presidential candidates, anyone is planning to harm Nigeria, Please call him over.

Pray for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by ozo13(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obiagelli:
Women vanguard
omo see dos building. I give distinction to govt of dat state
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Swiftboy(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Yet they say GEJ did not do anything!
Kenai:

Wait... Let me guess... Buhari landed at the SAM MBAKWE airport, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by genieluv(f): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
UP GEJ.

Buhari, where is ur certificate??

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by diasporaman(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
It is well

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Trypant(f): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
I stand for a man who is not fighting to Islamize
Nigeria! Islamizing Nigeria did not start today,
Abacha tried it, Do Nigerians need another Abacha?
I want Nigeria to be a country where everyone is
free to practise whatever religion they deem fit.
Vote for the hand that will not Islamize Nigeria in
2015 General election....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by himselfmaji(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ till feb 13th 2015

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by gurunlocker: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:

grandpa.... lol

u shouldn't have posted this pics..... this nigga up there is sick

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu / Atiku Shares Meal With Ex-Classmate Mammawa, During Visit To His Home (Pics) / Cows At Micheal Okpara Square In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.