Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo (33895 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by ZUBY77(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ojiofor:
Abeg na buhari effigy be this? grin

No its him.. That's the skeleton we are clamouring to present as our leader.
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by africanqueen111(f): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:
I can't get myself to describe how he looks in this outfit.
is dis how d man luks? He luk sick n shrinken

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by rhymz(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:
like a frog in an oversized traditional attair. I wonder why that woman behind did not get an oshigbo and ku gbio ya there.....enwe!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by genieluv(f): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
sheymaziggy:
This is so good, now the SE and SS is not totally certain for gej, many people don pour sand sand for gejs garri o,I see buhari with 30-40% of SS and SE Votes , 65% of SW vote , 80% of NW ,65% of NE vote.mhen this is landslide victory o.

I can bet right now that ,the pastors on d east would start a religious campaign against buhari cos it's certain people down there are getting liberated day by day ,no more gej is my brother

Sai buhari
Sai apc
Sai jabagan

What about we middlebelt? U did not judge us too?
GEJ will win middlebelt with 90% i bet u.
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by africanqueen111(f): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
rhymz:
like a frog in an oversized traditional attair. I wonder why that woman behind did not get an oshigbo and ku gbio ya there.....enwe!
ahhahhaha I laff in chinise

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by OLADD: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:

On a more serious note, Buhari needs urgent sleep. Apart from old age, I think his health is too fragile for all these rigours he's been subjected to by Tinubu and Amaechi. Deep down in his mind, Buhari is fed up.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by highlandre(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Deejaygold:
#Buhari Killed Awolowo#
This morning, as I listened to LATE HUBERT OGUNDE's
song:
"Oju Ogun laye igbeyin lo ju, k 'ori je ki igbeyin mi dun o, kin
da bi AWOLOWO"
I remember FREE EDUCATION and FREE HEALTH that I
enjoyed from 1979 to December 31, 1983.
Then, I only needed school uniform to go to school. Textbooks,
Exercise Books and other instructional materials were provided
free by the UPN govt.
Treatment in Hospitals (Including DRUGS) was FREE. Medical
personnel will even abuse parents for failure to bring their
children to the hospital on time.
I was enjoying all these when Buhari SCUTTLED
DEMOCRACY on December 31, 1983!
Buhari did not only killed democracy, he went on to JAIL Chief
Michael Adekunle Ajasin, the governor of the old Ondo State,
who was giving me Free Education and Free Health.
Buhari did not stop there, he placed Chief Obafemi Awolowo,
whose party, UPN was giving me Free Education and Free
Health under House Arrest.
Awolowo was to travel out of Nigeria for MEDICARE, Buhari
refused to let him travel.
The resultant effect of Buhari’s refusal to let Awolowo receive
medicare abroad was his death in 1987.
Buhari killed democracy.
Buhari killed Free Education
Buhari killed Free Health
Buhari killed Lagos Metroline Project
Buhari jailed Ajasin, Bisi Akande, Jakande, Ambrose Ali, Bisi
Onabanjo, etc.
Buhari killed Awolowo!!!!
What else does Buhari want to kill Won't he kill Nigeria?
#GEJ Till 2019

Babalola Ayodeji Deejaygold
January 12, 2015

The number of lives lost under this current GEJ-led government is unprecedented in the history of this country.
I honestly don't know why any right-thinking Nigerian would want GEJ to continue as our president given the level of insecurity and poverty in the land.
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Ojiofor: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
ZUBY77:

No its him.. That's the skeleton we are clamouring to present as our leader.
Hmmmm....odikwa very risky ma dikwa dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by sheymaziggy: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
genieluv:

What about we middlebelt? U did not judge us too?
GEJ will win middlebelt with 90% i bet u.

I can't deny that but still won't stop buhari from winning a free and fair election
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by PointB: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Deejaygold:
#Buhari Killed Awolowo#
song:
da bi AWOLOWO"
free by the UPN govt.
Buhari killed democracy.
Onabanjo, etc.
#GEJ Till 2019

January 12, 2015

Eyaa sorry,
So Buhari had a hand in Awolowo's death, and death of free education in SW. Ironically, his zombie-like support is mostly from SW.
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by SamAfrik(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
As the train moves to my SW, team APC should know that there is need to employ a bit emotions and use sentiments to block PDP completely in the zone. Though the educated/smart ones don't needs this (we already know that Jonathan has failed) but the teeming uneducated folks need to be bought over. Every loose ends must be attended to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Kororugged: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
SamAfrik:
As the train moves to my SW, team APC should know that there is need to employ a bit emotions and use sentiments to block PDP completely in the zone. Though the educated/smart ones don't needs this (we already know that Jonathan has failed) but the teeming uneducated folks need to be bought over. Every loose ends must be attended to.

Wa gbayi Baba

Your head is there. I agree with you 100%

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by dejisky(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
@Obiagelli. I really appreciate your good job for keeping us update with GMB campaign in the Eastern part of the country, may Almighty God accepts the will of your heart desire, U really inspired me and give me hope that this country will be better very soon.On behalf of progressive Nairalanders we say thank you ma.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by OLADD: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Donmarrius:
My Goodness.i had thought Yar'adua is dead?.

Man, your mouth dey baaaaad! Nne, you get bad mouuuuuth. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:

HE looks DEAD. This is YARADUA, waiting to HAPPEN. The woman by his side is saying..."Chei, I am seeing my ancestor"

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by PointB: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:

Like late Attah-Mills of Ghana; like late Yar Adua, like someone who is been prep for his VP's take-over!

The guy need to rest before it gets worse!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by ozo13(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
sheymaziggy:
This is so good, now the SE and SS is not totally certain for gej, many people don pour sand sand for gejs garri o,I see buhari with 30-40% of SS and SE Votes , 65% of SW vote , 80% of NW ,65% of NE vote.mhen this is landslide victory o.

I can bet right now that ,the pastors on d east would start a religious campaign against buhari cos it's certain people down there are getting liberated day by day ,no more gej is my brother

Sai buhari
Sai apc
Sai jabagan
tinubu is a good strategist.

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

He's already looking like someone who is embalmed.
Imagine what the woman by his side is thinking. "Chei, my forefather is here".

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Kororugged: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Billyonaire:

HE looks DEAD. This is YARADUA, waiting to HAPPEN.

You have no say on the day he will die. For all you know you might go before him

Keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Trypant(f): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
God bless Imolites

God bless Okorocha

God Bless Ndigbo

God bless Nigeria

Sai Buhari

May God Punish Ur rotten mouth!!!! He that put ur brother in Prison wen he was in govt. Him dat never put any of his brothers in govt wen he was in govt. He dat killin d Igbos in d north? He dat wants 2 Islamize Nigeria? R u insane? Plz go check urself cus u r terribly and disgustingly sick in d skull!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kororugged:

You have no say on the day he will die. For all you know you might go before him

Keep quiet
That's the point. I might die before him but I will not, because I am not exposed to rigour of Presidential office. If this man dies, the North will revolt again. Cant you get the picture ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by kay1one(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:

The man looks like a scarecrow!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Trypant(f): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=ChinemeOkpan post=29730124][b]God bless Imolites

God bless Okorocha

God Bless Ndigbo

God bless Nigeria
May God Punish Ur rotten mouth!!!! He that put ur brother in Prison wen he was in govt. Him dat never put any of his brothers in govt wen he was in govt. He dat killin d Igbos in d north? He dat wants 2 Islamize Nigeria? R u insane? Plz go check urself cus u r terribly and disgustingly sick in d skull!
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by rhymz(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kororugged:

Keep quiet
I am telling you, I have a say here, if only nwanyi'apari wey dey him back just da sth
na'isi the enwe.....by now now you would have gotten the message that we don't need that pretentious frog anywhere around douglas house.
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by OLADD: 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
SamAfrik:
I think APC is falling for PDPs trick of issue based campaign. the little campaign I've seen from both sides showed that APC has taken the gentleman's approach while PDP is out calling Buhari names.
Imagine, they called him fascist and showed how he jailed pple 'for No reason' in their rallies today.

APC is not doing enough person attack for my liking sha!

What name do you want to call a certificate-less ex military ruler? You wan call am professor?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by londoner: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
OP, it looks to me that this is a show of support for Rochas, and not really Buhari.

The only pics I see advertising someone is the ones fo Rochas for governor.

To me, its quite clear that this is not really for Buhari............I see no pics of him with any crowd or on any car. just Rochas.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by kay1one(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Breaking News!; Buhari’s certificates located at oluwole! Stay tuned for more details!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by jpphilips(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Deejaygold:
#Buhari Killed Awolowo#
song:
da bi AWOLOWO"
free by the UPN govt.
Buhari killed democracy.
Onabanjo, etc.
#GEJ Till 2019

January 12, 2015

It wont be long before your dumbness degenerates to madness, Buhari and Awolowo? how manage?
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by rhymz(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
lol... e go do them voom na anya say all those women came out for Rochas and not the Malam....Rochas has already stolen the shine from him..lol..no be my guy Rochas again, He will win but Buhari will get a shocker..lolquote author=londoner post=29731091]OP, it looks to me that this is a show of support for Rochas, and not really Buhari.

The only pics I see advertising someone is the ones fo Rochas for governor.

To me, its quite clear that this is not really for Buhari............I see no pics of him with any crowd or on any car. just Rochas.[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by deebrain(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
1993 air is blowing...........
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by OLADD: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
himselfmaji:
GEJ till feb 13th 2015

Another dull APC tsetse fly. For your information, the next president will not be sworn in until May 29, 2015. One of those who shout change but rarely knows what change means.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by jpphilips(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
africanqueen111:
is dis how d man luks? He luk sick n shrinken

I know your people don't age, they die in puberty once they accomplish their drug peddling career in Europe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker / Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.