Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo (33896 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by knightsTempler: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ojiofor:
Abeg na buhari effigy be this? grin

Tufiakwa!!! This can't be Buhari.

Someone should wake me up pls!!!
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by PointB: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
rhymz:
Rochas just scammed the Aboki, that campaign rally was actually for Rochas. ?Imolites will vote 100% Jonathan, I am from Imo and I know how do it...i be Ngor-Okpala guy, at no meeting has there beebn any agreement to support any Buhari. My advice to him is to relax very well in one of our many hotels and possibly get some fine owerri girls to help him relax, eat some ofe owerri and drink some fresh palmwine to help him remeber the plaec...as for coming there for campaign he is not a long thing...lol..shebi him no see any of him posters for there, that should tell him sth about imo people'

Spot on.

Imo no dey carry last. Let him spend of of those campaign money in Imo State. Imo hospitality industry will surely benefit from it.
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by gudluckgreat(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
PointB:

lol, forgive me oo. I meant 2023.

But you deserved to be jailed for cursing. In 1984, Buhari's era, you could have been jailed for such ill-disciplined outburst, and would have rotten away in prison! cheesy cheesy

Yea,And In GEJ's Era I'll Get Away with It and Even Take Over 10Billion naira with Me. No Probing,No Questioning...lol
Weigh the Twocheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Ojiofor: 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
tedlawrence1234:

This guy is looking terribly sick ooooo. I hope APC know what they are doing. This guy will collapse ooooo....
if he collapse awusa people know who to hold responsible.
tinubu and his gang just want to use the old man to win election but ain't gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by PointB: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Yea,And In GEJ's Era I'll Get Away with It and Even Take Over 10Billion naira with Me. No Probing,No Questioning...lol
Weigh the Twocheesy

Olodo,

GEJ will not jail you for careless talk. He is not buhari. There is now freedom of speech!! What Buhari denied others is readily available now. If you think it's easy to steal government money now, trying stealing some!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by knightsTempler: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:
I can't get myself to describe how he looks in this outfit.

Tufiakwa!!! This can't be Buhari

Someone wake me up when you see the real Buhari.

Now, i can see why the northern elders were worried and from the pic above, they were right...

Tinubu is a chest master when it comes to Nigeria politics. Little wonder he was hell bent in clinching the VP slot.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Jecintakia: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lol... The crowd is for Rochas

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by smsshola(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obiagelli:
Be my val
Obi pls can you send to tru whatsapp I try saving its not k pls..08030711384
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
See how useless my State Governor is?

The bus they are using for this campaign, I did not see anything like it while traveling in Owerri during xmas

No be on top BRT Bus Osinbajo campaign? why did our Governor have to buy an unexistent Bus for Buhari campaign? The simple reason is even Okorocha knows that the buses naturally available in our State is not good enough
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by gudluckgreat(m): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
PointB:

Olodo,

GEJ will not jail you for careless talk. He is not buhari. There is now freedom of speech!! What Buhari denied others is readily available now. If you think it's easy to steal government money now, trying stealing some!

Of U were Also Not An Olodo,U would stop Comparing Military Regime With Democratic Regime.
And U Said It Ain't Easy Stealling Govt Money In this Era? Lol I Laf In swahili...
Would U Pls Remind Me Of What will Happen If I steal It?
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
smsshola:
Obi pls can you send to tru whatsapp I try saving its not k pls..08030711384
Give me your email address Sir.
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
dejisky:
@Obiagelli. I really appreciate your good job for keeping us update with GMB campaign in the Eastern part of the country, may Almighty God accepts the will of your heart desire, U really inspired me and give me hope that this country will be better very soon.On behalf of progressive Nairalanders we say thank you ma.
Amem. I am glad.
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

Give me your email address Sir.

Would u like my email too?
Funny when I hear GMB talk about his plans to empower Nigeria women like we are morons and have forgotten so soon that
1. He had no female in his cabinet.
2. Turned women into untimely widows
3. Divorced and refused to forgive his first wife even in her death, thereby refusing to attend her funeral. Her crime was that she went to appeal to IBB to release him while he was incarcerated by the IBB's admin.
4. He is known to be an unrepentant serial wife beater.
Please ask your aged mother's about Buhari's regime, and how he consciously relegated women to the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kenai:

Wait... Let me guess... Buhari landed at the SAM MBAKWE airport, right?
Yes sir
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
macfarland:
Funny when I hear GMB talk about his plans to empower Nigeria women like we are morons and have forgotten so soon that
3. Divorced and refused to forgive his first wife even in her death, thereby refusing to attend her funeral. Her crime was that she went to appeal to IBB to release him while he was incarcerated by the IBB's admin.
Please ask your aged mother's about Buhari's regime, and how he consciously relegated women to the kitchen.

He has already alienated women by saying he will restrict his wife from playing a frontal role in charity and welfare!
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
maclatunji:

Who is Obiagelli? tongue
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Kenai: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

Yes sir

Was he happy with himself landing on an airport named after a man he wrongly imprisoned on fake, trumped-up charges?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
mikeansy:

Would u like my email too?
Why not, if need Buhari’s pictures tongue
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kenai:

Was he happy with himself landing on an airport named after a man he wrongly imprisoned on fake, trumped-up charges?
Do you realize these people faced military tribunal headed by an igbo officer?
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Aksonman:
LOL.... is this the best Rochas can do?

IMO STATE is 101% GEJ

So far in this campaigns, Goodluck Jonathan has received good support from SE and SW, he hasn't even started campaigning in his stronghold South-south and North-Central.

Biko nu tell me how Buhari wan take win nah?

Who doesn't need Goodluck on Valentine's day?
u are tenaciously deceiving urself... wait 4 d polls boy...
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by seguntijan(m): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Una neva c anything yet

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Kenai: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

Do you realize these people faced military tribunal headed by an igbo officer?

How does a military tribunal being headed by a so called Igbo officer answer the simple question I asked you?
Or is it just in your nature to derail when you have no logical answer to offer?

Mind addressing the simple question I asked you, please?
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kenai:

How does a military tribunal being headed by a so called Igbo officer answer the simple question I asked you?
Or is it just in your nature to derail when you have no logical answer to offer?

Mind addressing the simple question I asked you, please?
I believe i gave you a fair answer.
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Jsaviour(f): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
but d man look like aids patients wey go die soon in that pix
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by berrystunn(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:

Before putting on that outfit Buhari
should apologized for throwing VP Alex Ekwueme in jail even though it was proven that Ekwueme DID NOT steal ?? RIP
and also jailing Ojukwu in 1984 Ojukwu was not in Shagari’s govt and he did not steal! ?? RIP

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by berrystunn(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
macfarland:

Has Buhari apologized to Ben Ogedengbe’s family for killing him for a crime that didnt carry death penalty when he

committed it. ??
Has Buhari apologized to the people of Lagos for canceling Jakande’s Metroline & forfeiting the $50 million Lagos paid for

it ??
Why did Buhari regime use violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Assn of Nigerian Students

??
Has Buhari apologized for heading the ONLY military admin that did not have a transition plan to hold elections ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Tai Solarin& denying him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military

rule ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his govt

??
Has Buhari apologized for raiding Papa Awolowo’s house and seizing his passport so he couldn’t travel out of the country ??
Has Buhari apologized for throwing VP Alex Ekwueme in jail even though it was proven that Ekwueme DID NOT steal ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing Ojukwu in 1984? Ojukwu was not in Shagari’s govt and he did not steal! ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing honest Pa Michael Adekunle Ajasin, who did not steal as Ondo State Gov ??
Why did Buhari jail Fela Kuti in 1984? What was Fela’s crime? Singing against military govt ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the Nigerian Medical Association? Does he hate doctors ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the National Association of Nigerian Students? Does he hate students ??
Why did the Buhari regime break up a press conference of ASUU in 1984 and detain four of their executives ??

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

Why not, if need Buhari’s pictures tongue

undecided

sorry I will pass on that one

except you go put your number under the pics grin
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by straight2point(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:

Lemme help you describe him, He is just a walking corpse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by Abagworo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Pics

Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by nkemdi89(f): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
The amount of crowds today has showed the rate of unemployment and joblessness in imo cos no gainful employed youth would leave his place of employment and embark on such tiresome task besides these peolpe were mobilised and were paid for it. Its nt abt d crowd d question is are most these having their pvc for the poll come 14th ?
Re: Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo by danjalingo: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:
so na this man wan be president? na wa for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.