Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures (7718 Views)

Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity / Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2015
cool
aanikky:

Guy you must be mad, wait you were spreading the tale of your moon-god , what happened to that? I really will never understand how brains of idiots like you work. Let's do it this way, you know some other people have read this your 'tale of the moon-god' and now you want to change what we are talking about, Olohun o nii gba fun e.
I'll appreciate it if you can swear about the credibility of all your tales, something like if you lie such and such should befall you and if you are truthfull such and such should befall on me.
So I start first by saying my own: " If all what Brocab claims about the moon-god being worshipped by muslims and his new tale are both true, then God should punish me aanikky but if what Brocab says about muslims worshipping the moon-god and his latest tales are false then the punishment of the God I worship should manifest on him before the end of this month and if he doesn't denounce his claims by every means possible, the punishment should never cease, In the name of Allah"
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Angry "unbelievable"
You do know Jesus Loves you, only if you turn from your sinful ways Jesus can save you.
Read the Bible, you may find the Qur'an is pretty much the same.

It will blow your mind?

When I started reading it years ago, I haven't stopped, Jesus is so real, I bet if you asked him to reveal himself to you, he will come at your request.

Being a Christian for the Lord has changed my life.
And he will change yours too.

I have many Muslim friends, and I don't judge them because they believe in another God.

But I pray for them.

There's a truth in all this, and we know their's so many different religions out there.
Which one is the truth?

I have studied many of them, and I have found Jesus Christ is the truth.

He has spoken to me in word and heart, he shows me dreams, lately its be of the end time coming.

I have studied a little on Allah, but all I have seen is Men and Women who claim they are Muslims who are willing to turn against their own.
Murdering by torch er, beheading and blowing ones self up, don't match up with the kind of God I'm looking for.
The Lord said: you know them by their fruit.
That don't give a peaceful Muslim believer a chance to claim his/hers innocents does it?

Casting demons over me won't make a difference to me, I won't denounce my beliefs.
I Love Jesus as my Lord.

Making some kind of a threat on this forum Allah will strike me down-my punishment should never cease.
Is it because I won't bow down to Allah, this sounds like another Isis.
Don't you know Government monitor these forum's.

Jesus Christ is Lord, the King of Kings and the Lord or Lords.

aanikky, like you, one day we all will have to front up to death someday.

God is the judge, he will decide, who go's either way.
But open up you heart a bit, think before you say anything, But ask Jesus to show himself.
aanikky:

Guy you must be mad, wait you were spreading the tale of your moon-god , what happened to that? I really will never understand how brains of idiots like you work. Let's do it this way, you know some other people have read this your 'tale of the moon-god' and now you want to change what we are talking about, Olohun o nii gba fun e.
I'll appreciate it if you can swear about the credibility of all your tales, something like if you lie such and such should befall you and if you are truthfull such and such should befall on me.
So I start first by saying my own: " If all what Brocab claims about the moon-god being worshipped by muslims and his new tale are both true, then God should punish me aanikky but if what Brocab says about muslims worshipping the moon-god and his latest tales are false then the punishment of the God I worship should manifest on him before the end of this month and if he doesn't denounce his claims by every means possible, the punishment should never cease, In the name of Allah"
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
I'm not hear to argue with you, Just explain to the viewers on here, is it all the Muslims who have turned their backs against the world?

And again nothing will happen to me, If you believe Allah will lay upon me a curse.
Then I say Cursed is you who don't believe in the true God, Jesus Christ.

We can walk together, and share different views about the truth.
aanikky:

Whatever you say, I wont argue with you in as much as you later swear. You know I've had my own part done, please do yours, what should happen to you if all these are calumnies.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
brocab:
Angry "unbelievable"
You do know Jesus Loves you, only if you turn from your sinful ways Jesus can save you.
Read the Bible, you may find the Qur'an is pretty much the same.

It will blow your mind?

When I started reading it years ago, I haven't stopped, Jesus is so real, I bet if you asked him to reveal himself to you, he will come at your request.

Being a Christian for the Lord has changed my life.
And he will change yours too.

I have many Muslim friends, and I don't judge them because they believe in another God.

But I pray for them.

There's a truth in all this, and we know their's so many different religions out there.
Which one is the truth?

I have studied many of them, and I have found Jesus Christ is the truth.

He has spoken to me in word and heart, he shows me dreams, lately its be of the end time coming.

I have studied a little on Allah, but all I have seen is Men and Women who claim they are Muslims who are willing to turn against their own.
Murdering by torch er, beheading and blowing ones self up, don't match up with the kind of God I'm looking for.
The Lord said: you know them by their fruit.
That don't give a peaceful Muslim believer a chance to claim his/hers innocents does it?

Casting demons over me won't make a difference to me, I won't denounce my beliefs.
I Love Jesus as my Lord.

Making some kind of a threat on this forum Allah will strike me down-my punishment should never cease.

But open up you heart a bit, think before you say anything, But ask Jesus to show himself.
Orisirisi what are you saying... you said you know a little about Allah, and you had the guts to say He's the moon-god, that shows you know nothing about Him. I hate terrorism with all my heart and my religion is against terrorism, ISIS, BH and all other extremist groups are extremists and this has nothing to do with me or what you and I are fiscussing. I can't do anything to you, only Allah can punish you for the blasphemy and I pray He punishes you really hard . You keep on posting everywhere that Allah is the moon-god when you know deep inside you that your words are false. If you want to preach Christianity may Jesus help uou, I have nothing against it but when you go as far as saying I worship a moon-god then you've gone too far. Once again guy, if what you say about Muslims worshipping the moon-god is true, may God punish me and if it's false may God punish you. And may the punishment be established on whosoever is guilty before the end of this month.

P.S. when I talk of punishment I talk of spiritual punishment that will cover all the spheres of one's life, not some physical violence cos I've got nothing to harm anyone with. Allah will do justice himself. Thanks.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
It that what Muhammad done married a six year old?
How old was she when he started to molest her.
I do remember watching something on TV, and yes, some Muslims do follow Muhammed in this craziness.
Another cult bites the dust.
And they called him a prophet for whom?
basilico:
@ annikay Why does Islam mention 124k prophets but names only 25?
Where does Quran mention Jerusalem?
And indeed if Jesus was a prophet in Islam What did he prophecy about according to the Qur'an? That Muhammad would cone after him and marry a six year old gal and consummate that marriage when she got to nine years while he was 54 years old?
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
brocab:
I'm not hear to argue with you, Just explain to the viewers on here, is it all the Muslims who have turned their backs against the world?

And again nothing will happen to me, If you believe Allah will lay upon me a curse.
Then I say Cursed is you who don't believe in the true God, Jesus Christ.

We can walk together, and share different views about the truth.
I'm not an actor, i'm discussing with you and the viewers can judge by yhemselves. Allah will punish you for calling Him a moon-god, I stand firm on my claims. Why must you go about spreading blasphemous words. When He grasps you, I hope you will go to everywhere you've spread your calumnies to deny them. Good day Mr. Man, let's both wait and seesee smiley
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
brocab:

I Love Jesus as my Lord.

What you worship is none of my business just as the friends you keep is none of my business. I said you should swear because of your claims about your claims that Muslims worship the moon-god.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Allah won't punish me for calling him a Moon-god, you should read up some past history about the who you worship.

You are truly religious, you sound like the Old Testament Pharisees, when they spoke to Jesus "blasphemy" are you going to crucifix me too,
because I speak the truth.

Do you believe Jesus is Lord?

Let's both wait until the Lord makes his judgement.

Do you know what Hell will be like, if you don't turn your ways, for Jesus, you and your love ones who refuse to believe will end up there. Satan's demons will turn your insides out, for eternity, you will be torched, tormented, you will feel every bit of pain, your screams will reach the heavens and no-one can save you.

Is that worth the wages of your sinful nature.

Jesus can set you free from Satan and his angels.
aanikky:

I'm not an actor, i'm discussing with you and the viewers can judge by yhemselves. Allah will punish you for calling Him a moon-god, I stand firm on my claims. Why must you go about spreading blasphemous words. When He grasps you, I hope you will go to everywhere you've spread your calumnies to deny them. Good day Mr. Man, let's both wait and seesee smiley
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
I'm inviting you in to my beliefs, Jesus is my friend, and we are welcoming you to join us, with the gospel you are not sure of.
Would you join us. Jesus loves you. And so do I. And if your not wiling to find some truth about your Muslim history.
Then lets forgive and forget.
Jesus is knocking are you home?
aanikky:

What you worship is none of my business just as the friends you keep is none of my business. I said you should swear because of your claims about your claims that Muslims worship the moon-god.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
brocab:
Allah won't punish me for calling him a Moon-god, you should read up some past history about the who you worship.

You are truly religious, you sound like the Old Testament Pharisees, when they spoke to Jesus "blasphemy" are you going to crucifix me too,
because I speak the truth.

Do you believe Jesus is Lord?

Let's both wait until the Lord makes his judgement.

Do you know what Hell will be like, if you don't turn your ways, for Jesus, you and your love ones who refuse to believe will end up there. Satan's demons will turn your insides out, for eternity, you will be torched, tormented, you will feel every bit of pain, your screams will reach the heavens and no-one can save you.

Is that worth the wages of your sinful nature.

Jesus can set you free from Satan and his angels.
MaadhaLlah. your judgement will start on this earth, this January by God's grace and it will continue in the hereafter. InshaAllah you will come back to this thread to swallow ur own words. I believe in The One true God, Allah, and I believe Muhammaf is His messenger. I believe in Jesus as a messenger of God and I believe in all the prophets sent by God and I testify that none of them has a share in divinity and they worshiped their Lord in full submission. I worship the Creator not His creations who cried unto Him and relied on His help.
You will be the one to experience the burning fire of Hell while I am in the Garden of Adn as my Lord promised me, InshaAllah.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2015
When I speak about the Lord, yes I'm willing to step out of my comfort zone.
Anything to help a lost soul.

As I said: theirs nothing you can do, cast your demons.
Miss Isis still making threats towards the end of this month.
Are you telling Allah to strike, all are you planning to strike in the name of Allah?

If you were a true worshipper of Allah, you wouldn't even dare mention a threat, towards others.
God is Love.

I said: we have the media announcing truth or no truth, this does not give me insight information about the Muslim culture.
Death amongst the brotherhood, does not show me, those believes in Allah god, is saved.

You can't prove to me' everything I have asked from you?

It shows clearly your not willing to know the truth about Allah, I don't think you are even a Muslim.
A true believer studies the truth.

You write because you are a lonely person, you are in need for someone to write too, you have a mentally to believe no-one cares for you.
Jesus cares, I care.
So you give your action Pac mental status Q, so people will believe in you.

You have your chance to turn your sinful ways over to the truth, Jesus.
But its your choice, you can live in that imaged world, or you can live in the real world and live for Christ.

Don't be fooled by these false prophets-their plan is to lead you to their paradise in hell.

Jesus said Believe.
aanikky:

Orisirisi what are you saying... you said you know a little about Allah, and you had the guts to say He's the moon-god, that shows you know nothing about Him. I hate terrorism with all my heart and my religion is against terrorism, ISIS, BH and all other extremist groups are extremists and this has nothing to do with me or what you and I are fiscussing. I can't do anything to you, only Allah can punish you for the blasphemy and I pray He punishes you really hard . You keep on posting everywhere that Allah is the moon-god when you know deep inside you that your words are false. If you want to preach Christianity may Jesus help uou, I have nothing against it but when you go as far as saying I worship a moon-god then you've gone too far. Once again guy, if what you say about Muslims worshipping the moon-god is true, may God punish me and if it's false may God punish you. And may the punishment be established on whosoever is guilty before the end of this month.

P.S. when I talk of punishment I talk of spiritual punishment that will cover all the spheres of one's life, not some physical violence cos I've got nothing to harm anyone with. Allah will do justice himself. Thanks.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
brocab:
When I speak about the Lord, yes I'm willing to step out of my comfort zone.
Anything to help a lost soul.

As I said: theirs nothing you can do, cast your demons.
Miss Isis still making threats towards the end of this month.
Are you telling Allah to strike, all are you planning to strike in the name of Allah?

If you were a true worshipper of Allah, you wouldn't even dare mention a threat, towards others.
God is Love.

I said: we have the media announcing truth or no truth, this does not give me insight information about the Muslim culture.
Death amongst the brotherhood, does not show me, those believes in Allah god, is saved.

You can't prove to me' everything I have asked from you?

It shows clearly your not willing to know the truth about Allah, I don't think you are even a Muslim.
A true believer studies the truth.

You write because you are a lonely person, you are in need for someone to write too, you have a mentally to believe no-one cares for you.
Jesus cares, I care.
So you give your action Pac mental status Q, so people will believe in you.

You have your chance to turn your sinful ways over to the truth, Jesus.
But its your choice, you can live in that imaged world, or you can live in the real world and live for Christ.

Don't be fooled by these false prophets-their plan is to lead you to their paradise in hell.

Jesus said Believe.
Silence is more befitting
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
cool Jesus Christ is Lord
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Don't you believe we are all judged in this life on earth, after we die the Lord finalizes our Judgement..
So your not missing out.

The Lord {not Allah} but the lord has the final power in judgement.

I won't swallow my own words, because the words I speak are scripture'd in text with the bible.

I believe in the true Father God, Jesus.

Jesus wasn't only a messenger, he is the word and savour.

John 1:1-5 In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.
He was in the beginning with God.
All things were made through him, and without him nothing was made that was made.
In him was life, and the life was the light of men.
And the light shines in the darkness and the darkness did not comprehend it.

This means those who don't follow after Jesus, can not comprehend the light, without Christ they live in darkness.

So I worship the Creator not his Creation.

Are you a liar?
Were you a child without a fathers love.
Have you not at any-time cried out to your father from a daddy's love and support.

I cry out to my Father, I ask him for support, and I thank him for loving me.

Turn your ways, come follow Jesus, we are all in the last days, and the End-times are here.
Don't be a fool.
We will all face up to judgement day, the lord will have his final say.

Those who refuse Christ will have their place in Hell.
It isn't a pretty site.

Your garden of Eden won't be the paradise you are expecting.

Remember the word {Jesus}was at the beginning with God.

aanikky post=29851583I:
MaadhaLlah. your judgement will start on this earth, this January by God's grace and it will continue in the hereafter. InshaAllah you will come back to this thread to swallow ur own words. I believe in The One true God, Allah, and I believe Muhammaf is His messenger. I believe in Jesus as a messenger of God and I believe in all the prophets sent by God and I testify that none of them has a share in divinity and they worshiped their Lord in full submission. I worship the Creator not His creations who cried unto Him and relied on His help.
You will be the one to experience the burning fire of Hell while I am in the Garden of Adn as my Lord promised me, InshaAllah.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
For whom?
aanikky:

Silence is more befitting
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 12:36am On Jan 30, 2015
There are so many different religions on this planet and many different religions claim there God' is the one true God.
From the Quran scriptures to the old testament bible scriptures, had clearly told us the Son of God the creator of all the heavens and the universe Jesus is coming.

Jesus Christ is lord.

The one true God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ.
For those who chose to believe, Jesus had put his life on the line for us all, nailed to the cross-died for us' so we could have eternal life with him in heaven.
Without Jesus you have no chance.

There are many different names given, different language's so one can understand the name "God."
People worship God in many different ways, some have idol's, others see God, as a loving kind spiritual being, others see him as a man figure.

Non-believers, believe they are God's.

Some Muslims believe their God is Allah a kind spiritual being, the creator of the universe.
Other Muslims believe their God is Allah, who have either joined up with Isis or other organisations, have made a oath by committing themselves over to slaughtering other believers who believe in the same God.
One may think which of the Allah God is true?
Muslims believe Jesus was a just a messenger' a prophet, not the Son of God, not the resurrection and the life, not our savour, they believe Jesus was just a man, from God-he is not our way to eternity, and he is not our way to heaven.

Even the Roman Catholic Pope, believes Jesus is not the only answer you could enter heaven another way.

The founder of the JW's was a 33 rd degree Freemason, started his church after attending the Mormon church for some time.
later joined up with the watchtower and started his own church.
Again another man made religion, has risen.
A religion who started to change the bible and the Quran scriptures, believed Jehovah God, will save him-without his Son Jesus, he will enter heaven, as part of the 144,000 of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Jehovah Witness are now pushing for the one world Government religion.
The Pope is also pushing for the one world Government religion.
The Muslims are slaughtering the innocent for a one world Government religion.
Leaders of each country are pushing for the one world Government religion.
The Mormons are pushing for the one world Government religion.
Some Pentecostal preachers and pastors are pushing for the one world Government religion.

The founder of the Mormon church, Joseph Smith another 33 rd degree Freemason. believes he had seen God and Jesus standing together as two at the same time.
And the bible clearly says no one has seen God at any time, God is spirit.
Another religion pushing for the illmuinati to raise, showing there temple off to the people and giving signs of Freemasonry across the globe.

On the other hand the Catholic's believe in God the Father and Jesus, having Jesus nailed to the cross, with other forms of Jesus with Mother Mary and Jesus standing alone.
Some say: that's idol worship. focusing their beliefs under the religion of the Pope, who believes "Jesus" isn't the only way into heaven.
Walk away from that Catholic's, and believe Jesus is the only way.

And many of our pentecostal believers have turned, saved as a gentile, have turned their backs, to become Jews, choosing to follow after the old testament tithing Mosaic law system, still carrying their burdens of old and living under the curse.
Rather to follow after Christ, to be set free from that curse.

Some pentecostal preachers are 33 rd degree Freemasons, leading God's people away from Christ, under that same curse are running mega churches.
When will you believers believe?

And there are many other religions, who don't and won't believe in the truth.
Jesus says: him you will not accept, but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.

Theirs only one true God, and soon every eye will see, and every knee will bow. don't be fooled by these so called religions.
Jesus is the bread of life, the light of the world, the gate, the good shepherd, the resurrection and the life. the way and the truth and the life, the true vine, "I tell you the truth," Jesus said: "before Abraham was born, I"AM.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
I'm reading some of your write ups on this forum, before Jesus-God as a light himself was seen on earth talking with the prophets.
Moses had a good encounter with God.
And" you say, you know Allah?

We worship the Father God and Son Jesus, because being true believers, we know they both have talked the talk and walked the walk on this earth.

We all know we worship two different God's, but the bottom line is 'God the Father of heaven and earth has a Son.
Your God stands alone.

As its written.

True believing Muslims are non violent, they respect other religions.
None like you.

You speak as a terrorist, a non believing true Muslim, you have made threats, you have prayed to your God for curses to be put upon other believers.

Witches cast spells and what is your plan for me' at the end of this month?

For the love I have for my God-Jesus Christ I will worship him I will bow my knees for him for eternity, God saved me.

You sound completely the opposite, Isis and other organizations who say they worship Allah, have brought innocent Muslim victims to a stand still' brain washing and forcing them as suicide bombers, you say Muslims believe in the same God, all told by Muslims leaders to terrorize and violently murder your own, followed by God's true chosen-and non believers.

These Muslim leaders believe Allah God told them before they can enter into their heavenly paradise they must Kill the innocent preparing themselves to suicide ones self risking their own life's.

This is not Allah God speaking, this is the heart of Satan the Devil of old.

Killing innocent Muslim Mothers Fathers and Children.
Is this the same "Allah" you believe and all Muslims believe in, are they listening to "Allah" or are they listening to their own hearts?

Did not Allah write this, giving the 10 commandments, they shall not kill.
You shall love your God with all your heart, with all your mind, and with all your soul, and you shall love your neighbour as yourselves.

Has Muslims forgotten these verses, have you hidden them away, so your next generation don't find them.
Does that sound right?

Jesus Christ is Lord
aanikky:
I think u should hide yourself in shame, the guy Rilwon has refuted your so called claims, one after the other and now you are at loss. Some of the verses you quoted are not even quoted completely, u left the parts that could expose your deceit. If anyone should think about their eternal life it's you. You pray to someone who knelt down to God, you worship someone who slept , ate and walked on this earth, you worship someone who died for your sins. Who needs to be ashamed here I ask you.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
brocab:
I'm reading some of your write ups on this forum, before Jesus-God as a light himself was seen on earth talking with the prophets.
Moses had a good encounter with God.
And" you say, you know Allah?

We worship the Father God and Son Jesus, because being true believers, we know they both have talked the talk and walked the walk on this earth.

We all know we worship two different God's, but the bottom line is 'God the Father of heaven and earth has a Son.
Your God stands alone.

As its written.

True believing Muslims are non violent, they respect other religions.
None like you.

You speak as a terrorist, a non believing true Muslim, you have made threats, you have prayed to your God for curses to be put upon other believers.

Witches cast spells and what is your plan for me' at the end of this month?

For the love I have for my God-Jesus Christ I will worship him I will bow my knees for him for eternity, God saved me.

You sound completely the opposite, Isis and other organizations who say they worship Allah, have brought innocent Muslim victims to a stand still' brain washing and forcing them as suicide bombers, you say Muslims believe in the same God, all told by Muslims leaders to terrorize and violently murder your own, followed by God's true chosen-and non believers.

These Muslim leaders believe Allah God told them before they can enter into their heavenly paradise they must Kill the innocent preparing themselves to suicide ones self risking their own life's.

This is not Allah God speaking, this is the heart of Satan the Devil of old.

Killing innocent Muslim Mothers Fathers and Children.
Is this the same "Allah" you believe and all Muslims believe in, are they listening to "Allah" or are they listening to their own hearts?

Did not Allah write this, giving the 10 commandments, they shall not kill.
You shall love your God with all your heart, with all your mind, and with all your soul, and you shall love your neighbour as yourselves.

Has Muslims forgotten these verses, have you hidden them away, so your next generation don't find them.
Does that sound right?

Jesus Christ is Lord
has anyone ever told you you speak like a dunce, your words are never coherent, how do you pass in school.
P.S. do not ever mention me again
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kano, Nigeria (CNN)A 13-year-old Nigerian girl told reporters that her father handed her over to Islamist militants to become a suicide bomber, but she fled as two other girls detonated their explosives at a market earlier this month.

The girl was presented before the media Wednesday to describe what she called her forced role in the deadly attack. Her father, she said, joined Boko Haram and took his wife and daughter to a village in the forest in Bauchi state in northern Nigeria.

"My father took us to the bush, which was surrounded by gunmen," she said, according to a CNN translation. "I was asked if I wanted to go to heaven. When I answered, they said I have to go for a suicide mission and if I attempted to run they would kill me."

The girl and two others were taken by Boko Haram militants to Nigeria's second most populous city, Kano, and were dressed with explosives-laden devices.

The other girls set off hidden bombs that day, killing four people, police said.

"One of the girls said one of us should enter the market first," the girl told reporters. "She said we should separate when we entered the market."

The girl described how one attacker said the third girl would set off her bomb first, then the remaining two would detonate their explosives.

"I said no. I said I would not detonate," the girl said.

She was wounded by one of the explosions.

The teen escaped in a rickshaw that she took to a former home in Kano, the girl said. Neighbors saw her and made her go to a hospital. She left the explosive device in the cart, but the driver and hospital officials recognized the device and alerted authorities.

The girl told police she was forced into being a part of the attack.

What to know about Boko Haram

CNN has not independently verified the girl's story. Police presented her to the media without her parents or a lawyer present. Officials wanted to make clear the attack was the work of Boko Haram.

"We want to disabuse the minds of members of the public. ... This is not a tribal war. It's a terrorism act like we have had in the past," Kano State Police Commissioner Adenerele Shinabad said.

Boko Haram has terrorized northern Nigeria regularly since 2009, attacking police, schools, churches and civilians, and bombing government buildings. Violence has increased sharply in recent months, just ahead of Nigeria's February elections.

Schoolgirl describes escape from Boko Haram

The group has targeted mainstream Islam, saying that it does not represent the interests of Nigeria's 80 million Muslims and that it perverts Islam.

In April, Boko Haram militants drew international condemnation when they kidnapped more than 200 schoolgirls, many of whom they said they sold into slavery.

At least 5,000 people have died at Boko Haram's hands, according to a U.S. Congressional Research Service report, making it one of the world's deadliest terrorist organizations.

Why outrage alone will not defeat Boko Haram and #BringBackOurGirls

CNN's Aminu Abubakr reported from Kano and Steve Almasy wrote in Atlanta. CNN's Jessica King contributed to this report.

Dis is wad shariah and islam can do. How can a man donate his or her child for suicide bombers
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2015
Mentioning your name, worry you?
aanikky:
has anyone ever told you you speak like a dunce, your words are never coherent, how do you pass in school.
P.S. do not ever mention me again
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by yazach: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Kano, Nigeria (CNN)A 13-year-old Nigerian girl told reporters that her father handed her over to Islamist militants to become a suicide bomber, but she fled as two other girls detonated their explosives at a market earlier this month.

The girl was presented before the media Wednesday to describe what she called her forced role in the deadly attack. Her father, she said, joined Boko Haram and took his wife and daughter to a village in the forest in Bauchi state in northern Nigeria.

"My father took us to the bush, which was surrounded by gunmen," she said, according to a CNN translation. "I was asked if I wanted to go to heaven. When I answered, they said I have to go for a suicide mission and if I attempted to run they would kill me."

The girl and two others were taken by Boko Haram militants to Nigeria's second most populous city, Kano, and were dressed with explosives-laden devices.

The other girls set off hidden bombs that day, killing four people, police said.

"One of the girls said one of us should enter the market first," the girl told reporters. "She said we should separate when we entered the market."

The girl described how one attacker said the third girl would set off her bomb first, then the remaining two would detonate their explosives.

"I said no. I said I would not detonate," the girl said.

She was wounded by one of the explosions.

The teen escaped in a rickshaw that she took to a former home in Kano, the girl said. Neighbors saw her and made her go to a hospital. She left the explosive device in the cart, but the driver and hospital officials recognized the device and alerted authorities.

The girl told police she was forced into being a part of the attack.

What to know about Boko Haram

CNN has not independently verified the girl's story. Police presented her to the media without her parents or a lawyer present. Officials wanted to make clear the attack was the work of Boko Haram.

"We want to disabuse the minds of members of the public. ... This is not a tribal war. It's a terrorism act like we have had in the past," Kano State Police Commissioner Adenerele Shinabad said.

Boko Haram has terrorized northern Nigeria regularly since 2009, attacking police, schools, churches and civilians, and bombing government buildings. Violence has increased sharply in recent months, just ahead of Nigeria's February elections.

Schoolgirl describes escape from Boko Haram

The group has targeted mainstream Islam, saying that it does not represent the interests of Nigeria's 80 million Muslims and that it perverts Islam.

In April, Boko Haram militants drew international condemnation when they kidnapped more than 200 schoolgirls, many of whom they said they sold into slavery.

At least 5,000 people have died at Boko Haram's hands, according to a U.S. Congressional Research Service report, making it one of the world's deadliest terrorist organizations.

Why outrage alone will not defeat Boko Haram and #BringBackOurGirls

CNN's Aminu Abubakr reported from Kano and Steve Almasy wrote in Atlanta. CNN's Jessica King contributed to this report.

Dis is wad shariah and islam can do. How can a man donate his or her child for suicide bombers
Maybe the father understand this portion of the bible

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
yazach:

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)
u just sit down and type nonsense, do ya even know anytin? Or ya and buhari go d same skool? U typed sometin from d bible talking abt how to treat a slave grl, beside its old testament. Did d bible say six yeaars or did d bible ask ya to rape a slave? U guyz behave like buhari, infact am beginning to daubt if ya ve skool cert.dat is d days of moses by d way, we don't leave under d mosaic law, we don't practice an eye for an eye. We live under d grace. Bro, look for somtin else cos u making no sense. Go search d bible and find were any prophet raped a 6 years old, den ya can make ya point or where d bible supports rape or child marriage or killing of non christians, or where any prophet slept wif slave grls. I doubt if ya will see any.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by yazach: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
u just sit down and type nonsense, do ya even know anytin? Or ya and buhari go d same skool? U typed sometin from d bible talking abt how to treat a slave grl, beside its old testament. Did d bible say six yeaars or did d bible ask ya to rape a slave? U guyz behave like buhari, infact am beginning to daubt if ya ve skool cert.dat is d days of moses by d way, we don't leave under d mosaic law, we don't practice an eye for an eye. We live under d grace. Bro, look for somtin else cos u making no sense. Go search d bible and find were any prophet raped a 6 years old, den ya can make ya point or where d bible supports rape or child marriage or killing of non christians, or where any prophet slept wif slave grls. I doubt if ya will see any.

Na now he be old testament but 10% no be old testament grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Known Existing Books Of Allah I / Being Romantic In Islam / Prophet Muhammad: The Greatest Teacher Of Optimism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.