Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures (7720 Views)

Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity / Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
truthman2012:

Smh!

I quoted many verses of the quran you could not refute any. Like all muslims, abuses and insults remain their refuge when they are caught in the corner. Since you could throw bomb, what else can you not do?

Accept islam that offers hell (Quran 3:185). I reject it in Jesus name.

Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception. (Qur'an3:185)
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
truthman2012:

Are you supposed to be laughing or being sober? Are you laughing with your eternal life?

You are to be pitied having seen the falsehood of islam, which no muslim can refute and yet laughing. Can't you discover from the OP that allah is lying and manipulating? What do you call people who laugh when there is no reason to laugh? Muslims on NL should cover their faces in shame.
I think u should hide yourself in shame, the guy Rilwon has refuted your so called claims, one after the other and now you are at loss. Some of the verses you quoted are not even quoted completely, u left the parts that could expose your deceit. If anyone should think about their eternal life it's you. You pray to someone who knelt down to God, you worship someone who slept , ate and walked on this earth, you worship someone who died for your sins. Who needs to be ashamed here I ask you.

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
aanikky:

Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception. (Qur'an3:185)

Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have faily earned. Whoso is REMOVED from the Fire and made to enter Paradise, he indeed is triumphat.....(Quran 3:185, Pickthall).

It means all muslims go into inside Fire at death pending Resurrection Day when some will be removed and made to enter Paradise.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
truthman2012:
Day 2. Good morning muslim friends.

I'm currently preparing a thread on how the jews corrupted the books of law inspired on moses, he himself (moses) fortold that the jews are corrupt that they might distort the book after he might have gone. So I ask you:

Who is the writer of the first 5books of Moses?

Who is the writer of Joshua?

Who is the writer of Samuel? .

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
aanikky:
I think u should hide yourself in shame, the guy Rilwon has refuted your so called claims, one after the other and now you are at loss. Some of the verses you quoted are not even quoted completely, u left the parts that could expose your deceit. If anyone should think about their eternal life it's you. You pray to someone who knelt down to God, you worship someone who slept , ate and walked on this earth, you worship someone who died for your sins. Who needs to be ashamed here I ask you.

I'm coming to debunk the lies Rilwon put up as defences as soon as our power is restored. He just fabricated something as a disguise. Many quranic verses are not in his support or they are quranic contradictions.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
truthman2012:

I'm coming to debunk the lies Rilwon put up as defences as soon as our power is restored. He just fabricated something as a disguise. Many quranic verses are not in his support or they are quranic contradictions.

Lol.... There's no lie in what he said and all he said about you is true, I'm sure. The Qur'an isnt contradictory, I'm gonna refute your claims inshaAllah as soon as I'm done with my chores. He ddnt fabricate anything my dear:-)
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
truthman2012:

Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have faily earned. Whoso is REMOVED from the Fire and made to enter Paradise, he indeed is triumphat.....(Quran 3:185, Pickthall).

It means all muslims go into inside Fire at death pending Resurrection Day when some will be removed and made to enter Paradise.

Saved from fire, not removed from fire. We muslims believe no one can enter paradise except with the mercy of God.
Even if it's translated as removed from fire, it doesn't state that everyone will be put in fire then removed. It's believed in Islam that some set of people will enter paradise, then these people will see some of their companions on earth in fire and they will intercede on their behalf, God will then command the angels to remove some people who believed in God from the fire. Not all Muslims will go straight to paradise, some people will go to hell then they will be removed. But all Muslims will enter paradise in the end, it's all dependent on what you do on earth.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
aanikky:

Saved from fire, not removed from fire. We muslims believe no one can enter paradise except with the mercy of God.

Whose translation is the 'saved' and not 'removed' from Fire? Muslims keeps re-translating the quran as soon as fault is found in one. I'm not surprised, the same thing allah was doing in the quran, changing his words to suit situations.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
truthman2012:

and what do you have to say to my claims about your beliefs, who you worship....
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
aanikky:

and what do you have to say to my claims about your beliefs, who you worship....

Don't derail the thread, if you have anything to say outside this, open a thread.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
aanikky:

Even if it's translated as removed from fire, it doesn't state that everyone will be put in fire then removed. It's believed in Islam that some set of people will enter paradise, then these people will see some of their companions on earth in fire and they will intercede on their behalf, God will then command the angels to remove some people who believed in God from the fire. Not all Muslims will go straight to paradise, some people will go to hell then they will be removed. But all Muslims will enter paradise in the end, it's all dependent on what you do on earth.

Let's your source.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
truthman2012:

Whose translation is the 'saved' and not 'removed' from Fire? Muslims keeps re-translating the quran as soon as fault is found in one. I'm not surprised, the same thing allah was doing in the quran, changing his words to suit situations.

Even if it's translated as removed from fire, I've got no problem with that, i think i later added that to my reply. See I dont insult Jesus, I dont insult your trinity, I've got nothing against the Bible but when you go saying things against Allah then issues stop being funny. Don't you ever insult Allah again, okay. Respect is reciprocal, don't call my God a liar or someone who changes His words. Do you knpw how many xtians reverted to Islam by reading the Qur'an, countless, TabarakaLlahu, you people amaze me so much, no matter how much you conspire no matter how much you twist to deceive some of your ignorant folks, whomsoever God has guided no one can lead astray not even a liar like you. Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
truthman2012:

Don't derail the thread, if you have anything to say outside this, open a thread.
Lol... did you say derail, just answer my question I dont open threads on issues like this, I've got better things to think of, I just want an answer and it seems none can be found with you
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
truthman2012:

Let's your source.
My source, I've got the Qur'an and Hadith as source, and dont forget to reply Rilwon o.... cos the bettery wey u dey use mention me fit type the reply o oga
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
aanikky:

Even if it's translated as removed from fire, I've got no problem with that, i think i later added that to my reply. See I dont insult Jesus, I dont insult your trinity, I've got nothing against the Bible but when you go saying things against Allah then issues stop being funny. Don't you ever insult Allah again, okay. Respect is reciprocal, don't call my God a liar or someone who changes His words. Do you knpw how many xtians reverted to Islam by reading the Qur'an, countless, TabarakaLlahu, you people amaze me so much, no matter how much you conspire no matter how much you twist to deceive some of your ignorant folks, whomsoever God has guided no one can lead astray not even a liar like you. Orisirisi

Are you new on nairaland? Check out what your fellow muslims have been writing.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rilwon:

I'm currently preparing a thread on how the jews corrupted the books of law inspired on moses, he himself (moses) fortold that the jews are corrupt that they might distort the book after he might have gone. So I ask you:

Who is the writer of the first 5books of Moses?

Who is the writer of Joshua?

Who is the writer of Samuel? .
Lol. Ask them my brother. It's funny muslims don't insult xtians but you see xtians attacking muslims when they've got the most faulty book bn called holy book. angry
Ask them which is right btw:
II samuel 24:13 and I chronicles 21:11
IIchronicles 36:9 and II kings 24:8
II samuel 10:18 and I chronicles 19:18
I kings 7:26 and II cchronicles 4:5
Ii chronicles 9:25 and I kings 4:26
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
truthman2012:

Are you new on nairaland? Check out what your fellow muslims have been writing.
Just answer my question my guy
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
truthman2012:

Gainsayer will call it lies grin grin even after present my points from the Quran, can you now see why i decline to argue with you?... I may not continue continue with you for i have been advised to ignore you and your ilks on the other thread.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
truthman2012:

[s] Whose translation is the 'saved' and not 'removed' from Fire? Muslims keeps re-translating the quran as soon as fault is found in one. I'm not surprised, the same thing allah was doing in the quran, changing his words to suit situations. [/s]

Quran 21: 98 -103 You and whatever you worship except God shall be the fuel of hellfire, to which, all of you shall surely come -- had these truly been gods, they would not have reached this [end] -- all [burning] in it, forever. In it, for them shall be painful groans ofbanguish and in they shall be bereft of hearing. Indeed, those, [size=13pt] for whom We have already promised the good, they shall be kept away from this [hellfire].They shall not even hear the slightest sound of the growling fire; and they shall be among all that their souls shall desire,forever. They shall not be grieved by the great terror. [/size] And the angels shall receive them [saying]: 'This is the day, of which you were promised'.

Oya go and die tongue tongue
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rilwon:

Gainsayer will call it lies grin grin even after present my points from the Quran, can you now see why i decline to argue with you?... I may not continue continue with you for i have been advised to ignore you and your ilks on the other thread.

Do you expect me to agree with you when it is so glaring you fabricated some things? Just wait, you will see it for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rilwon:

First of all the words in the bracket are words of a gainsayer, a stiffnecked reprobate, only people like that would ask questions thinking its a tough one and cannot be answered.

Secondly, later on the thread you told me to addressed the OP when actually you have concluded that the op cannot be address by muslims, and that was why i asked what of I refute them what will you do? then you further conclude that i can never refute them without contradicting myself, gainsayer reprobate thats what you are.

Next time don't add the words in bracket to your post again. undecided

First of all we have to understand the context of this verse, the story of Pharao was been narrated in the preceeding verse, now he was told to refer back to those who read the scripture if he is in doubt even though he has never doubted the revelation surah 49:15, surah 2:285.

Now there are 2 possible reason why he was told to refer to the people of the book here.

1) To confirm the story of pharao revealed unto him i.e following the context of the verse.

2) Allah is reffering him to honest Jews and the Christians who the Quran notify as the few honest people of the Book among this corrupt people.

Surah 3:113-114: "Not all of them are alike. Some of the People of the Book are an upright people. They recite the signs (or verses) of God in the night season and they bow down worshipping. They believe in God and the last day. They command what is just, and forbid what is wrong and they hasten in good works, and they are of the righteous .

So definitely the prophet was refered to these^^ set of people that is if he has doubt, and we are already aware that he ever doubted his Lord smiley

There are 2 things involved here too:

1) You made a mistake by assuminhmg the prophet was the one that is to ask the followers of the reminder when actually the verse was directed at those who are movking the prophet in the preceeding verse. Thry were told to ask the Jews and the christians if they know not, I think another traslation will help here. Now if you can take this explanation..

2) ..then refer back to my 2nd explanation up here

No, but rather upright jews and christians who have seen the ttruth after reading the quran:

Surah 5:82-83 You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say,"We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant. And when they hear what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of what they have recognized of the truth. They say, "Our Lord, we have believed, so register us among the witnesses.

The jews and xtians here are not deceitful one who after reading they still don't believe in it, but rather J & C that after reading the Quran they believe no doubt the message is from their Lord.

You are been deceitful here for not quoting the verse as a whole, and this action you have been using it to deceive those who buy you ignorance, infact this verse has buttressed the point i've been raising so far on up there, here is that the vrrse say: Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 13: But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).

The point here is that no matter how deceitful most of the people of the books are, we'll always find few of them that are truthful. And truly most christians on Nairaland are found to be deceitful infact 95%, but their is this person, he has been the only honest christians i have ever come across on this board.

With the above I believe whenevrr you see the Quran referring to xtians and jews as good people, i think you know by now you should know those who are beeb reffered to wink

Like I said the other day, with the Quran I can differentiate the word of God from the word of man in the bible...same explanations so far applies here.

So far any reading this will agree with me that the J & C reffered here are the honest J & C, who after reading this acknowledges the fact that it came from their Lord:
Surah 3:113-114: "Not all of them are alike. Some of the People of the Book are an upright people. They recite the signs (or verses) of God in the night season and they bow down worshipping. They believe in God and the last day. They command what is just, and forbid what is wrong and they hasten in good works, and they are of the righteous .

Surah 3:199
"And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who believe in God, and that which has been revealed to you, in that which has been revealed to them, bowing in humility to God. They will not sell the signs of God for miserable gain. For them is a reward with their Lord, and God is swift in account."

I believe everybody now know the Jews and christians that are going to heaven with the muslims.

We have to understand here that this verse was inspired during the time of war, the jews connived with the then pagans of mecca to attack muslims despite the muslims making peace treaty with them.
Surah 9: 13:
What! will you not fight a people who broke their oaths and aimed at the expulsion of the Apostle, and they attacked you first; do you fear them? But Allah is most deserving that you should fear Him, if you are believers.

They fought them first despite making the treaty/ oath that they won't attack the then muslims again.
Contrary to your point here that muslims were orrdered to kill Jews and xtians. Hence, the last verse of this surah refute your erroneous claim.

They don't have to believe the earlier jews beacuse most of them are corrupt, even moses foretold about them distorting the book given to them, its right there in the bible.

The context should serve better

The Quran nowhere says that they have the
complete truth.
2: 89 And whenever there came unto them a [new] revelation from God, confirming the truth already in their possession-and [bear in mind that] aforetime they used to pray for victory over those who were bent on denying the truth -: whenever there came unto them something which they recognized [as the truth], they would deny it. And God's rejection is the due of all who deny the truth.

The point here is that they ( honest jews and christians) are aware that their is problem, hence the need to another prophet and scripture arises.

Since the other scripture were sent uncorrupted to the people of the book, even though they were later corrupted, did'nt the Quran confirm the uuncorrupted one?

The explanations givrn so far covers the above too.
all what you wrote is rubbish, you accused the op of adding his own interpretation but your own interpretation is worse, you say Allah is referring to honest Christians and Jews, but the verse say otherwise;
(And if thou art in doubt
concerning that which We reveal unto
thee, then question those who read the
Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily
the Truth from thy Lord hath come
unto thee. So be not thou of the
waverers (Quran 10:94).
And We sent not (as Our messengers)
before thee other than men whom WE
inspired. ASK the followers
the Reminders if ye KNOW NOT (Quran
21:7).

This verse did not say question the honest Christians and Jews but it say ASK THE FOLLOWERS infacte some interpretation say ASK THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK. Were was Allah when men are changing his word?

Surah 3:113-114: "Not all of them are
alike. Some of the People of the Book
are an upright people. They recite the
signs (or verses) of God in the night
season and they bow down
worshipping.

You don't expect everyone belonging to a religion to abide by the ruled of the religion,Christians don't recite verses ,Christians are not giving rule to worship God, the bible say WORSHIP GOD IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, that how Christians worship.

The rest of your answer are still saying the same thing, the quran never say some honest Christians and Jews, the quran say PEOPLE OF THE BOOK, this include everybody that is reading the book.

And by the way, what make them honest? If the book can teach them a good moral, what the need of the quran?
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
yazach:

19. A divine endowment that is not
possible to obtain by one’s self. This is a
type of gift from Allâh to whomever He
chooses. Must believe in Allah
You can now see that you are not qualify
when it comes to explaining the qura'an
does all the Islamic alfa had this quality? With all the barbaric act of muhammed, do you think he deserve the favour of a holy God who cannot ignored a little sin? Even a holy man cannot stand in front of the holy of holies ,he must purified himself talkless of muhammed who did soo many evil. Muhammed and Allah are the same person no doubt.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rilwon:

Quran 21: 98 -103 You and whatever you worship except God shall be the fuel of hellfire, to which, all of you shall surely come -- had these truly been gods, they would not have reached this [end] -- all [burning] in it, forever. In it, for them shall be painful groans ofbanguish and in they shall be bereft of hearing. Indeed, those, [size=13pt] for whom We have already promised the good, they shall be kept away from this [hellfire].They shall not even hear the slightest sound of the growling fire; and they shall be among all that their souls shall desire,forever. They shall not be grieved by the great terror. [/size] And the angels shall receive them [saying]: 'This is the day, of which you were promised'.

Surah 19:71:
“It is the inevitable
decree of your Lord that every one of
you will be taken to hell.” (Sarwar)

“There is not one of you who shall not
pass through the confines of
Hell.” (Dawood)

And the very next verse tells us:

Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We
shall rescue those who kept from evil,
and leave the evil-doers crouching
there.” (Pickthall)

“AFTERWARDS (Thumma) we will
deliver those who shall have been
PIOUS, but we will leave the ungodly
therein on their knees.” (Sale)

What do you understand by pious? What will a good man be doing in hell?

This is the reason why many Muslim want to be suicide bomber, because Allah reward them direct heaven;

Surah 44:54: “So; and We shall join
them to fair women with beautiful,
big, and lustrous eyes. There can
they call for every kind of fruit in
peace and security; Nor will they
there taste Death, except the first
death; and He will PRESERVE THEM
FROM THE PENALTY OF THE BLAZING
FIRE.” (Yusuf Ali)

The Hadiths also serve as excellent
motivators for suicide bombing.
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59,
Number 377:
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: On the
day of the battle of Uhud, a man
came to the Prophet and said, “Can
you tell me where I will be if I should
get martyred?” The Prophet replied,
“In Paradise.” The man threw away
some dates he was carrying in his
hand, and fought till he was
martyred.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
aanikky:

you have been brainwashed too much, the righteous cannot be saved from fire because the will not go there, Islam is another way satan is diverting the children. Of God to hell. You even say the righteous will intercede on those who are in hell, this is wrong, I don't even know what to say right now, I pray God of wonder saved you from this kind of satanic doctrine in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 12:05am On Jan 14, 2015
Do you even believe Jesus is your messiah, the days Jesus was walking with you, none of you recognized him.
The Prophets spoke of him, John the Baptise spoke of him, and you had him murdered.
Jesus preformed many miracles, raised the dead, healed the sick, walked on water, the blind now see, preached salvation, fed thousands, and still today you don't believe.

Your forefathers were healed, and still you reject him.
What your forefathers had done in the past, murdering the Prophets, slaughtered them, and crucifying them.
Some were cut in half, you ripped of their arms and legs, some stoned to death, others buried alive.
You murdered Jesus the messiah the King of the Jews, you ripped his body apart so badly he wasn't even recognizable, you then made him carry his own cross to his own slaughter to be crucified on the tree.

The Jew's had murdered Jesus who is the promise.
And all Jesus could say, forgive them Father. He died to save all man kind their sins.
But don't worry Jesus the messiah, the King of the Jews is coming back to redeem Israel and the world Amen.

And do you even believe Hell-fire is just about painful groaning, the demons will turn your insides out while you feel every bit of pain you could Amazon, your screams will reach the heavens but no-one can save you, you are there for eternity, tormented day and night.
Those who don't believe Jesus is lord, that God raised him from the dead, will surely join with you while you are burning in hell-fire.
Your love ones.
Turn your ways, believe in Jesus who sits on the right hand of God our Father in Heaven.
No-one will enter heaven with the Father God, without Jesus-salvation has come.
Believe, save yourselves and your families, friends, strangers around you.
The time is coming soon, Salvation is knocking on your door, believe Jesus can save you.
Jesus said: I am the bread.
I am the light of the world.
I am the gate.
I am the good shepherd.
I am the resurrection & the life.
I am the way & the truth & the life.
I am the true vine.
"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born I am.
Jesus Christ is Lord.
Rilwon:

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 12:59am On Jan 14, 2015
@Rilwon

Allah told Muhammad to consult the Jews and the Christians if he was in doubt of the revelations he was receiving: (And if thou art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers (Quran 10:94).

First of all we have to understand the context of this verse, the story of Pharao

Lie. The verse has nothing to do with Pharao. The heading of the verse is "Jonah"

Now there are 2 possible reason why he was told to refer to the people of the book here.

1) [b]To confirm the story of pharao [/b]revealed unto him i.e following the context of the verse.

2) Allah is reffering him to honest Jews and the Christians who the Quran notify as the few honest people of the Book among this corrupt people.

That the verse has nothing to do with Pharao has nullified everything you said here.

Surah 3:113-114: "Not all of them are alike. Some of the People of the Book are an upright people. They recite the signs (or verses) of God in the night season and they bow down worshipping. They believe in God and the last day. They command what is just, and forbid what is wrong and they hasten in good works, and they are of the righteous

There is nowhere in the Bible where people were enjoined to recite. If there is, quote. This is a lie.

And We sent not (as Our messengers) before thee other than men whom WE inspired. ASK the followers
the Reminders if ye KNOW NOT (Quran 21:7)

There are 2 things involved here too:

1) You made a mistake by assuminhmg the prophet was the one that is to ask the followers of the reminder when actually the verse was directed at those who are movking the prophet in the preceeding verse. Thry were told to ask the Jews and the christians if they know not, I think another traslation will help here. Now if you can take this explanation..

2) ..then refer back to my 2nd explanation up here

Prove that the verse was directed at those mocking the prophet as nothing shows your claim there.

The above verses are an approval of the Jews and Christians Scriptures by Allah.

No, but rather upright jews and christians who have seen the ttruth after reading the quran:

Lie. The quran was not sent or available as a Book that time. Various muslims had it in memory. Did the Jews and Christians read it from their heads?

Surah 5:82-83 You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say,"We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant. And when they hear what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of what they have recognized of the truth. They say, "Our Lord, we have believed, so register us among the witnesses.

This people were not Christians, who recognized the truth of islam and saying "we have believed, so register us among the witnesses.

Furthermore: Those unto whom we have given the Scripture, who read it with the right reading, those believe in it. And whose disbelieveth in it, those are they who are the loser (Quran 2:121). Since the Scripture is said to be good for those who read with right reading, why did he condemn the same Scripture again?

[color=#990000]Like I said the other day, with the Quran I can differentiate the word of God from the word of man in the bible...same explanations so far applies here.

Right reading is not the same as right writing. This means the writing is right. Right reading means right interpretation. So, you are dead wrong differentiating the word of God from the word of man.

The Muslims, Jews and Christians are going to heaven with reward: Lo! those who believe (in that) which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad AND those who are Jews and Christians and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely thier reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.(Quran 2:62). Here the quran makes us believe that both Christians and Muslims are going to the same heaven despite the differences in their religion,

So far any reading this will agree with me that the J & C reffered here are the honest J & C, who after reading this acknowledges the fact that it came from their Lord:
Surah 3:113-114: "Not all of them are alike. Some of the People of the Book are an upright people. They recite the signs (or verses) of God in the night season and they bow down worshipping. [/b]They believe in God and the last day. They command what is just, and forbid what is wrong and they hasten in good works, and they are of the righteous .

Surah 3:199
[b]"And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who believe in God, and that which has been revealed to you, in that which has been revealed to them, bowing in humility to God. They will not sell the signs of God for miserable gain. For them is a reward with their Lord, and God is swift in account."

I believe everybody now know the Jews and christians that are going to heaven with the muslims.
[/color][/quote]

There are a lot of fallacies in your post here. Every Christians, whether allah calls them honest or dishonest, believe Jesus is the Son of God. Christianity is built on the foundation that Jesus is the Son of God. That Jesus is the Son of God is the reason they killed him. Every Christian believe Jesus is the Son of God or else he/she is not a Christian. But see what allah said concerning those (Christians) who declare Jesus as God's Son: They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah himself said: O children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden Paradise. His abode is Fire. For evil doers there will be no helpers (Quran 5:72).

Allah knowing fully well what Christians belief is: ascribing partners to Him, yet he Said: Lo! those who believe (in that) which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad AND those who are Jews and Christians and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely thier reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.(Quran 2:62).
Which do we now believe? All Christians ascribe partner to Allah and still he said they are going to heaven. Man, you have nowhere to hide.

then why:Fight against such of those have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day....(Quran 9:29)

We have to understand here that this verse was inspired during the time of war, the jews connived with the then pagans of mecca to attack muslims despite the muslims making peace treaty with them.
Surah 9: 13:
What! will you not fight a people who broke their oaths and aimed at the expulsion of the Apostle, and they attacked you first; do you fear them? But Allah is most deserving that you should fear Him, if you are believers.

They fought them first despite making the treaty/ oath that they won't attack the then muslims again.
Contrary to your point here that muslims were orrdered to kill Jews and xtians. Hence, the last verse of this surah refute your erroneous claim

This is a lie, Christians by their teachings don't attack people first. If it was the Jews who attacked them first, why include the Christians in their killings.

....We believe in the Revelation which has come down to us and that which to you; our Allah and your Allah is One and to Him we surrender (Quran 29:46).[/color] If Allah's statement here is correct, why do muslims not believe the earlier Jews and Christians

They don't have to believe the earlier jews beacuse most of them are corrupt, even moses [/b]foretold about them distorting the book given to them, its right there in the bible.

So, you mean it was the people who were corrupt and not their Scripture, which Moses told them.

revelations, for which reason he said they should be fought? And when there cometh unto them a Scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession (Quran 2:89).[/color] First, this verse makes it clear that the Scripture in Jews' and Christians' possession at Muhammad's time is the TRUTH as [b]the quran came to confirm and not to correct it. To confirm means to say it is true or authentic. But why did Allah still say it is changed or corrupted? Second, if the quran came to confirm the earlier Scripture, why the differences?

The context should serve better
The Quran nowhere says that they have the
complete truth.

2: 89 And whenever there came unto them a [new] revelation from God, confirming the truth already in their possession-and [bear in mind that] aforetime they used to pray for victory over those who were bent on denying the truth -: whenever there came unto them something which they recognized [as the truth], they would deny it. And God's rejection is the due of all who deny the truth.

The point here is that they ( honest jews and christians) are aware that their is problem, hence the need to another prophet and scripture arises.

You nailed yourself in the foot here. You said "the quran nowhere says that they have the complete truth" but Quran 2:89 you referred to says "the truth already in their possession" This shows you have ever been fabricating lies.

Since the other scripture were sent uncorrupted to the people of the book, even though they were later corrupted, did'nt the Quran confirm the uuncorrupted one?

This is a lie. The same quran confirms the Torah and Gospel are good for judgment.

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 3:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Allah the Moon-God.
You readers must know that Islam, Judaism, and Christianity all worship different Gods.
The religion of Islam has its focus of worship a deity by the name Allah!
The Muslims claim that Allah is pre-Islamic times was the biblical God of the patriarchs, prophets, and apostle.
The issue is thus one of continuity.
Was "Allah" the biblical God or pagan god in Arabia during pre-Islamic times?
The Muslims claim of continuity is essential to their attempt to convert Jews and Christians' for if Allah is part of the flow of divine revelation in scripture, then it is the next step to biblical religion, that we should all become Muslims.
But on the other hand, if Allah was a pre-Islamic pagan deity, then its core claim is refuted.

Religion claims often full, before the results of hard sciences such as Archaeology.
We endlessly speculate about the past or go and dig it up and see what the evidence reveals.
This is the only way to find out the truth concerning the origins of Allah as we shall see, the hard evidence demonstrates the god Allah was a pagan deity.
In fact, he was a moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and the stars were his daughters.
Archaeologists have un-coved temples to the moon-god throughout the middle east, from the mountains of turkey to the banks of the Nile.
The most wide-spread religion of the ancient world was to worship the moon-god in the first literate civilization, the Sumerian's have left us thousands of clay tablets in which they described their religious beliefs.

As demonstrated by Sjoberg and hall, the ancient Sumerian's worshippers a moon-god" who was called many different names, the most popular names were Nanna, Sven and asimbabbar.
His symbol was the crescent moon. Given the amount of the Artefacts concerning the worship of the moon-god. It is clear that this was the dominant religion in Sumeria.

The cult of the moon-god was the most popular religion through out ancient Mesopotamia.
The Agrarians Babylonians and the Akkadians took the word sven and transformed it into the word "Sin" as their favourite name for the moon-god.
"Sin" is the name essentially Sumerian!
In sign which had been borrowed by the Semites! In ancient Syria and Canna the moon-god "Sin" was usually represented by the moon in its crescent phase.
At times the full moon was placed inside the crescent moon to emphasize all the phases of the moon.

The Sun Goddess was the wife of Sin and the stars were their daughters of Sin.

Sacrifices to the moon-god are described in the Pas-Sharma texts, in the Ugaritic texts, the moon-god was sometimes called Kusuh, in Persia as well as in Egypt, the moon-god is depicted on wall murals and on the heads of statues, He was the judge of all men and Gods.

The Old Testament constantly rebuked the worship of the moon-god
{Deuteronomy 4:19, And take heed, lest you lift your eyes to heaven, and when you see the Sun, the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, you feel driven to worship them and serve them. 17:3, Who has gone and served other gods and worshipped them, either the sun or moon or any of the host in heaven.
2 Kings 21:3-5, For he rebuilt the high places which Hezekiah his father had destroyed; he raised up altars for Baal, and made a wooden image, as Ahab King of Israel had done; and he worshipped all the host of heaven and served them. He built altars in the house of the Lord, of which the Lord had said: "In Jerusalem I will put my name." 23:5, Then he removed the idolatrous priests whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense on the high places in the cities of Judah and in the places all around Jerusalem, and those who burned incense to Baal, to the Sun and to the Moon.
Jeremiah 8:2,19:13, And the houses of Jerusalem and the houses of the kings of Judah shall be defiled like the place of Tophet, because of all the houses on whose roofs they have burned incense to all the host of heaven, and poured out drink offerings to other gods. Zephaniah 1:5 etc..}

Repent to the true God, "Jesus Christ" and be saved, don't be fooled by this "Allah" a moon-god named "Sin", who's waiting for your arrival in the pits of Hell.
aanikky:
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 14, 2015
malvisguy212:
you have been brainwashed too much, the righteous cannot be saved from fire because the will not go there, Islam is another way satan is diverting the children. Of God to hell. You even say the righteous will intercede on those who are in hell, this is wrong, I don't even know what to say right now, I pray God of wonder saved you from this kind of satanic doctrine in Jesus name Amen.
Lol... if anyone needs to be saved it's you, brainwashed by who. No one gets brainwashed in islam, we get our facts straight and clear, not from some mixed up source. See I cant stoop so low replying ignorant folks like you, you are just the way Rilwon described you before he replied you. Reply you is a waste of time
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 14, 2015
You said " Allah the Moon-God.
You readers must know that Islam, Judaism, and Christianity all worship different Gods. "

of course we worship different Gods, I worship God, you worship Jesus isn't that different .

You said ” The religion of Islam has its focus of worship a deity by the name Allah!"

Allah means God. Arabic is a language and in the language Allah stands for God. An example is the Yoruba traditional religion they believed in a supreme being and called Him by the names Olohun/Olorun/Olodumare. When other religions came God in Yoruba is still called Olohun. A language doesn't change because of the belief of people change. Allah means God.
In Islam we worship the one true God, the absolute.
Here's a Surah from the Qur'an, it tells you who Allah is, Surah Ikhlas, 112
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ

Say: He is God, the One and Only;

اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ

Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ

He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ

And there is none like unto Him.
This chapter tells you about Allah whThe we worship.
The Muslims claim that Allah is pre-Islamic times was the biblical God of the patriarchs, prophets, and apostle.
The issue is thus one of continuity.
Was "Allah" the biblical God or pagan god in Arabia during pre-Islamic times?

I think I've made it clear the Allah is a word that means God just like Olohun means God in Yoruba.

The Muslims claim of continuity is essential to their attempt to convert Jews and Christians' for if Allah is part of the flow of divine revelation in scripture, then it is the next step to biblical religion, that we should all become Muslims.
But on the other hand, if Allah was a pre-Islamic pagan deity, then its core claim is refuted.

It's very important for one to know that the fact that god is written the same as God doesn't say the gods worshiped by polytheists are the same with one single God worshiped by monotheists. Nor does it mean the God in trinity is the same as The One, absolute God worshiped in Islam.
We muslims believe Allah created Adam and Adam was a prophet and there were prophets after him and we believe that there are 124000 prophets and 25 of them were mentioned in the Qur'an. Some of these prophetsnwere sent to their people and in Islam they are known as messangers.

According to the Hadith of the Messenger of Allaah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that the number of the Prophets if 124,000 and the number of the Messengers is 315. The Qur’an mentions twenty-five Prophets and Messengers as follows:
1. Adam
2. Idris (Enoch)
3. Nuh (Noah)
4. Hud (Eber)
5. Salih
6. Lut (Lot)
7. Ibrahim (Abraham)
8. Ismail (Ishmael)
9. Ishaq (Isaac)
10. Yaqub (Jacob)
11. Yusuf (Joseph)
12. Shu’aib (Jethro)
13. Ayyub (Job)
14. Dhulkifl (Ezekiel)
15. Musa (Moses)
16. Harun (Aaron)
17. Dawud (David)
18. Sulayman (Solomon)
19. Ilias (Elias)
20. Alyasa (Elisha)
21. Yunus (Jonah)
22. Zakariya (Zachariah)
23. Yahya (John the Baptist)
24. Isa (Jesus)
25. Muhammad
We are obligated to believe in all the Prophets and Messengers of who are mentioned in the Qur’an and those who are not mentioned in the Qur’an. We have to honor all of them, to respect all of them and whenever we mention a name of a Prophet or a Messenger we always say (may thed blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him). We have to believe that they are sinless and they are infallible and that they conveyed the message of Islam to mankind and they had fulfilled their task.
So you see we believe in all the prophets and we know all the prophets, peace upon them, are monotheistic in faith and they all worshiped Allah

In their attempt to convert, have you ever seen any human being who said he converted just because Islam links itself with Jesus and Moses, people convert to Islam because they searched for the Ligt of God and they found it in Islam. They looked for God's words and they found it in the Qur'an and their hearts are at peace knowing they've found their Sustainer, who created the Heavens and the Earths and all that is in between, who created the sun and the moon, the stars and the planets.

Religion claims often full, before the results of hard sciences such as Archaeology.
We endlessly speculate about the past or go and dig it up and see what the evidence reveals.
This is the only way to find out the truth concerning the origins of Allah as we shall see, the hard evidence demonstrates the god Allah was a pagan deity.
In fact, he was a moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and the stars were his daughters. [/quote]

Orisirisi, wonders shall never cease, Archeologists dug what, In Islam we dont worship Idols and we do not represent our Lord in any forms. The pagan Arabs worshiped Idols before the advent of Islam and during it's propagation, when Islam was established all the Idols were destroyed. We don't worship Idols in Islam. It's very funny cos Allah has no wife neither children.
We worship Allah the Creator of the moon and the sun. The moon and sun are just creations of Allah and they are subservient to Allah Azaa wa Jala.
Quran 22:18
أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَسْجُدُ لَهُ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَنْ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَالشَّمْسُ وَالْقَمَرُ وَالنُّجُومُ وَالْجِبَالُ وَالشَّجَرُ وَالدَّوَابُّ وَكَثِيرٌ مِنَ النَّاسِ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِ الْعَذَابُ ۗ وَمَنْ يُهِنِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ مُكْرِمٍ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَفْعَلُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۩

Seest thou not that to Allah bow down in worship all things that are in the heavens and on earth,- the sun, the moon, the stars; the hills, the trees, the animals; and a great number among mankind? But a great number are (also) such as are fit for Punishment: and such as Allah shall disgrace,- None can raise to honour: for Allah carries out all that He wills.
You see what the verse says right?

Archaeologists have un-coved temples to the moon-god throughout the middle east, from the mountains of turkey to the banks of the Nile.
The most wide-spread religion of the ancient world was to worship of the moon-god in the first literate civilization, the Sumerian's have left us thousands of clay tablets in which they described their religious beliefs.
As demonstrated by Sjoberg and hall, the ancient Sumerian's worshippers a moon-god" who was called many different names.
The most popular names were Nanna, Sven and asimbabbar.
His symbol was the crescent moon. Given the amount of the Artefacts concerning the worship of the moon-god. It is clear that this was the dominant religion in Sumeria.
The cult of the moon-god was the most popular religion throughouT ancient Mesopotamia.
The Agrarians Babylonians and the Akkadians took the word sven and transformed it into the word "Sin" as their favourite name for the moon-god.
"Sin" is the name essentially Sumerian! in sign which had been borrowed by the Semites! In ancient Syria and Canna the moon-god "Sin" was usually represented by the moon in its crescent phase.
At times the full mood was placed inside the crescent moon to emphasize all the phases of the moon.

The Sun Goddess was the wife of Sin and the stars were their daughters of Sin.
Sacrifices to the moon-god are described in the Pas-Sharma texts, in the Ugaritic texts, the moon-god was sometimes called Kusuh, in Persia as well as in Egypt, the moon-god is depicted on wall murals and on the heads of statues, He was the judge of all men and Gods.
The Old Testament constantly rebuked the worship of the moon-god {Deuteronomy 4:19,17:3 2 Kings 21:3-5, 23:5, Jeremiah 8:2,19:13,Zephaniah 1:5 etc..}

I hope this helps you to believe Jesus Christ is Lord.

You won't stop amazing me, Who says I follow what was done in Turkey , Mesopotamia, Babylon and all those, whether they worshipped the moon god or not is not any of my concerns. The prophet I follow come from Saudi-Arabia. Maybe the Arabs had a moon-god as you said but the essence of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, was to call them to the straight path of monotheism, the belief in the one true God. i think this your piece wouldn't make sense to a 10 year old kid as to that the Muslims worship the moon-god. I worship Allah, the Lord the moon worshiped, the one who controlled the sun, the Lord of Adam, the Lord of Abraham, the Lord of Solomon, Moses,Enoch,Jonah,Jesus, Muhamamad, peace be upon them all, The Lord if all the prophets the Lord all these prophets bowed down to worship. The Lord they cried unto when they needed Him. This is who I worship. This is my Allah.

P.S.
I worship the God Jesus knelt for, the God Jesus cried unto. I worahip Allah. I worship the Creator not His creations who depend on Him. Thanks dear.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 6:59am On Jan 14, 2015
aanikky:

Lol... if anyone needs to be saved it's you, brainwashed by who. No one gets brainwashed in islam, we get our facts straight and clear, not from some mixed up source. See I cant stoop so low replying ignorant folks like you, you are just the way Rilwon described you before he replied you. Reply you is a waste of time
Surah 3:54: Then they schemed
(against the Messiah), and Allah
countered their schemes by
schemes of His own. Allah is the
best of schemers. (Maududi)

“And they cheated/deceived and God
cheated/deceived, and God (is) the
best (of) the cheaters/
deceivers.” (M. A. Samira)

How sure are Muslims that Allah is not
deceiving them also? It would be in their best interest for Muslims to search for the God of truth who by his very nature cannot lie or deceive. ( Hebrews 6:18). Muslims should turn to the true Word of God – the Holy Bible.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2015
Why did Muhammad express a desire to
pray facing the Ka’ba while it remained a
pagan shrine? At the time when Surah
2:144 was revealed to. change the Qiblah
from Jerusalem to Mecca, the Ka’ba was
still a pagan shrine housing 360 pagan
idols. Why would Allah permit his
Prophet to bow towards the Ka’ba while it
was still polluted with 360 pagan idols?

Surah (Al-Baqarah) 2:144: “We see
the turning of thy face for guidance to
the heavens: now shall We turn thee
to a Qibla that shall please thee.
Turn then Thy face in the direction
of the sacred Mosque: Wherever ye
are, turn your faces in that
direction.” (Yusuf Ali)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2,
Number 39:
Narrated By Al-Bara’ (bin ‘Azib): When
the Prophet came to Medina, he
stayed first with his grandfathers or
maternal uncles from Ansar. He
offered his prayers facing Baitul-
Maqdis (Jerusalem) for sixteen or
seventeen months, but he wished
that he could pray facing the Ka’ba
(at Mecca). The first prayer which he
offered facing the Ka’ba was the ‘Asr
prayer in the company of some
people. Then one of those who had
offered that prayer with him came
out and passed by some people in a
mosque who were bowing during
their prayers (facing Jerusalem). He
said addressing them, “By Allah, I
testify that I have prayed with Allah’s
Apostle facing Mecca (Ka’ba).” Hearing
that, those people changed their
direction towards the Ka’ba
immediately. Jews and the people of
the scriptures used to be pleased to
see the Prophet facing Jerusalem in
prayers but when he changed his
direction towards the Ka’ba, during
the prayers, they disapproved of it.
Al-Bara’ added, “Before we changed
our direction towards the Ka’ba
(Mecca) in prayers, some Muslims
had died or had been killed and we
did not know what to say about them
(regarding their prayers.) Allah then
revealed: And Allah would never
make your faith (prayers) to be lost
(i.e. the prayers of those Muslims
were valid).'” (2:143).
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2015
malvisguy212:
Surah 3:54: Then they schemed
(against the Messiah), and Allah
countered their schemes by
schemes of His own. Allah is the
best of schemers. (Maududi)

“And they cheated/deceived and God
cheated/deceived, and God (is) the
best (of) the cheaters/
deceivers.” (M. A. Samira)

How sure are Muslims that Allah is not[url][/url]
deceiving them also? It would be in their best interest for Muslims to search for the God of truth who by his very nature cannot lie or deceive. ( Hebrews 6:18). Muslims should turn to the true Word of God – the Holy Bible.

Lol... The person who gave the other translation must be sick in the head.
وَمَكَرُوا وَمَكَرَ اللَّهُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ

And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.
The verb Makara means scheming or planning or plotting not deceiving, God doesnt deceive. You Christians are not even worth the time we spend refuting your claims. Which of the versions of the bible is the holiest so I go to the holieast of the bibles.. lol.... is it the same bible with discrepancies , the bible that talked bad of the people itself reffered to as men of God or which bible. The bible that Christians leave Christianity because they dont believe in it because of its contradictions. I know someone who recently became agnostic because he's fed up if the lies in the bible. I bet you dont read this so called bible. Is the book in which fathers slept with daughters written by God, or the book with so much contradictions. Please dont advise me, advise urself. Thanks .
And what's wrong with these verses of God made these mistakes:
II samuel 24:13 and I chronicles 21:11
IIchronicles 36:9 and II kings 24:8
II samuel 10:18 and I chronicles 19:18
I kings 7:26 and II cchronicles 4:5
Ii chronicles 9:25 and I kings 4:26

P.S. pls do not reply me if you dont have something to say about the above verses. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Woman Arrested In Dubai For Drinking Orange Juice / Prophet Muhammad: The Greatest Teacher Of Optimism / Hijrah 1442AH: Ruling On Offering Congratulations At The Beginning Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.