Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures (7722 Views)

Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity / Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Reconciling The Quran With The Jews and Christians Scriptures (Questions Muslims Cannot Answer)

Allah told Muhammad to consult the Jews and the Christians if he was in doubt of the revelations he was receiving: (And if thou art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers (Quran 10:94).

And We sent not (as Our messengers) before thee other than men whom WE inspired. ASK the followers
the Reminders if ye KNOW NOT
(Quran 21:7).

The above verses are an approval of the Jews and Christians Scriptures by Allah.

But again he said: And because of their breaking their covenant, We[i] cursed[/i] them and made hard their hearts.
They change words from their context and forget a part of that whereof they admonished.....(Quran 5:13).
Since the said change or corruption had happened before the quranic revelations, why did he still refer Muhammad to the same corrupted Jews and Christians Scriptures?

Furthermore: Those unto whom we have given the Scripture, who read it with the right reading, those believe in it. And whose disbelieveth in it, those are they who are the loser (Quran 2:121). Since the Scripture is said to be good for those who read with right reading, why did he condemn the same Scripture again?

The Muslims, Jews and Christians are going to heaven with reward: Lo! those who believe (in that) which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad AND those who are Jews and Christians and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely thier reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.(Quran 2:62). Here the quran makes us believe that both Christians and Muslims are going to the same heaven despite the differences in their religion, then why: Fight against such of those have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day....(Quran 9:29)

......We believe in the Revelation which has come down to us and that which to you; our Allah and your Allah is One and to Him we surrender (Quran 29:46). If Allah's statement here is correct, why do muslims not believe the earlier Jews and Christians
revelations, for which reason he said they should be fought?

And when there cometh unto them a Scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession (Quran 2:89). First, this verse makes it clear that the Scripture in Jews' and Christians' possession at Muhammad's time is the TRUTH as the quran came to confirm and not to correct it. To confirm means to say it is true or authentic. But why did Allah still say it is changed or corrupted? Second, if the quran came to confirm the earlier Scripture, why the differences?

The Scriptures Are and Were Authentic Even At Muhammad's Time

How come they come unto the (i.e Muhammad) for judgment when they have the Torah, wherein Allah hath delivered judgment (for them)? Yet even after that they turn away. Such (folk) are not believers (Quran 5:43). Even at Muhammad's time till today the Torah was valid for judgment, but only the people turned away from it according to Allah.

Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that
which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-doers (Quran 5:47).
The Gospel was also valid for judgment at Muhammad's time and till date.

Say: "O People of the Book! (i.e the Jews and the Christians) Ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye standfast by the Law, the Gospel and all the revelations that has come to you from your Lord (Quran 5:71). How could Allah say Jew and Christian should stand fast by the Law and Gospel if they have been corrupted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
LOL.

Pastor Truthman AgbariOjukwu Asakoba - O'level, Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Msc, Phd, Ican, Acca, Llm llb, Toa (all in Quran theology grin grin grin ..

How market?

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rilwon:
LOL.

Pastor Truthman AgbariOjukwu Asakoba - O'level, Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Msc, Phd, Ican, Acca, Llm llb, Toa (all in Quran theology grin grin grin ..

How market?

My friend, how na?

Make an attempt.

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
truthman2012:

My friend, how na?

Make an attempt.

I've been told to ignore you and your ilks for your stiffnecked head is impervous to corrections undecided

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rilwon:

I've been told to ignore you and your ilks for your stiffnecked head is impervous to corrections undecided

Are you ignoring me or the quran quotes there?

Muslims hide under ignoring me when they are caught by their quran's trap.

This is my third thread that have caught muslims napping.

2 Likes

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
truthman2012:

Are you ignoring me or the quran quotes there?

Muslims hide under ignoring me when they are caught by their quran's trap.

This is my third thread that have caught muslims napping.

LOL... 3rd thread?

See ehn, i don't just want to engage in a futile argument that at the end of the day you end up feigning ignorance the way you did on the other thread.

Tell me what you will do if i refute all your claims here?
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rilwon:

LOL... 3rd thread?

See ehn, i don't just want to engage in a futile argument that at the end of the day you end up feigning ignorance the way you did on the other thread.
Tell me what you will do if i refute all your claims here?

You don't know the implications of such thread. First, Christians who don't know islam will now know it. Second, muslims who are honest to themselves will have known what islam truly is.

There is noway anyone can refute them with contradicting himself.

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
truthman2012:

You don't know the implications of such thread. First, Christians who don't know islam will now know it.

Lol, know islam without ever owning or reading the Quran themselves at all?
PDP will never tell you anything good about APC, will they? they will do anything to tarnish their image, take their speeches out of context to implicate them....thats the case here bro.

Second, muslims who are honest to themselves will have known what islam truly is.

Lol, any honest muslim reading your posts/threads on thiis section will surely observe that you are another ignoramus who has just escape from your cage lipsrsealed **sorry sir, but that's the truth** even unbelivers (atheist and pagans) noticed that in your threads/posts even though you will further showcase your tiny brain by saying satan is controlling us all together, but truth os any honest individual will always laff at your ignorance.

There is noway anyone can refute them with contradicting himself.

Hmm...gainsayer.

Will you convert to Islam if i refute them all?
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rilwon:

PDP will never tell you anything good about APC, will they? they will do anything to tarnish their image, take their speeches out of context to implicate them....thats the case here bro.

Lol, any honest muslim reading your posts/threads on thiis section will surely observe that you are another ignoramus who has just escape from your cage lipsrsealed **sorry sir, but that's the truth** even unbelivers (atheist and pagans) noticed that in your threads/posts even though you will further showcase your tiny brain by saying satan is controlling us all together, but truth os any honest individual will always laff at your ignorance.

Hmm...gainsayer.

Will you convert to Islam if i refute them all?

Smh!

I quoted many verses of the quran you could not refute any. Like all muslims, abuses and insults remain their refuge when they are caught in the corner. Since you could throw bomb, what else can you not do?

Accept islam that offers hell (Quran 3:185). I reject it in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
truthman2012:

Smh!

I quoted many verses of the quran you could refute any. Like all muslims, abuses and insults remain their refuge when they are caught in the corner. Since you could throw bomb, what else can you not do?

I'm so sorry for the insult cry

Will you convert to Islam if i refute them all? smiley
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rilwon:

Re-read my last post up there, I have edited it to answer you.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
truthman2012:

Re-read my last post up there, I have edited it to answer you.

Okay, since you are not ready to convert to islam, will you then give me your daughter in marriage? wink smiley grin
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rilwon:

Okay, since you are not ready to convert to islam, will you then give me your daughter in marriage? wink smiley grin

Lo!
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rilwon:

funny guy. How many thread have you refuted?

Truthman2012. I love this thread,this is wonderful, Allan and muhammed are the same person, God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
truthman2012:

Lo!

No be matter of laff chief, I can't waste my time refuting all these claims when I know it wouldnt make any impact on you.

- You won't convert to islam to islam if i refute it.

- You won't take correction if I do.

Then for what other reason should i bother myself? Well, you can always connect me to your daughter, i cant wait to hear her part of the hanging in the air miracle grin.. And also i have always dream of marrying a christians as wife wink I will be glad if you can grant my request.

Thank you in advance sir smiley .
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
malvisguy212:

Truthman2012. I love this thread,this is wonderful, Allan and muhammed are the same person, God bless you bro.

Lol,

And here comes one of truthman customer who has been buying his ignorance on islam.

Chief Moseur moses, How are ya? how was ya day? Trust ya syd is fine?
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rilwon:

Lol,

And here comes one of truthman customer who has been buying his ignorance on islam.

Chief Moseur moses, How are ya? how was ya day? Trust ya syd is fine?
my day went well by his grace.

Any attempt on the op? Or you want to keep to your usual tactics, derailed,askin question, ecetra....

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
my day went well by his grace.

Any attempt on the op? Or you want to keep to your usual tactics, derailed,askin question, ecetra....

I have no business with you chief, I only have business with truthman. Your own case is worse for your head is totally impervous to correction...no matter how you are been schooled here you won't take corrections, you don't answer poignant questions, hence, you copy and paste irrelevent post to the thread, thereby making everything boring.

You can continu fanning your suya, okay? wink
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
malvisguy212:

Thank you my brother.

Jesus is winning on this forum. A situation where muslims who claim the bible is corrupt are proved wrong with their very own quran.

Then if the bible is authetic and valid as allah or Muhammad has concurred, what need is there for the quran or islam?

Can God create double standard? It is only reasonable for the muslims to repent and accept the truth

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
truthman2012:

Thank you my brother.

Jesus is winning on this forum. A situation where muslims who claim the bible is corrupt are proved wrong with their very own quran.

Then if the bible is authetic and valid as allah or Muhammad has concurred, what need is there for the quran or islam?

Can God create double standard? It is only reasonable for the muslims to repent and accept the truth
I pray the Muslim know the truth in Jesus name before it too late.

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
I pray the Muslim know the truth in Jesus name before it too late.

Amen
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rilwon:

I have no business with you chief, I only have business with truthman. Your own case is worse for your head is totally impervous to correction...no matter how you are been schooled here you won't take corrections, you don't answer poignant questions, hence, you copy and paste irrelevent post to the thread, thereby making everything boring.

You can continu fanning your suya, okay? wink
ok, the other thread, you ask for permission later you will reply the op, but it never happened.now you can have all the time you needed at lest even na one points you proved, do it.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Emusan(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rilwon:

I don't even think you sometimes pounder over your statement before you post it, if what you said above is true do you also think APC will ever say something good about PDP (according to your own illustration)?

After this your statement BUT you can still believe that those Islamic scholars you're copying their explanation of the Holy Bible (which you and many Muslims take as a solid truth for the real Biblical explanations) are also interpreting Biblical text accordingly without taking them out of context.

It's obvious that you lack something but you will never agree that you lack it...(Wisdom is missing)

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Mintayo(m): 1:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Emusan:

I don't even think you sometimes pounder over your statement before you post it, if what you said above is true do you also think APC will ever say something good about PDP (according to your own illustration)?

After this your statement BUT you can still believe that those Islamic scholars you're copying their explanation of the Holy Bible (which you and many Muslims take as a solid truth for the real Biblical explanations) are also interpreting Biblical text accordingly without taking them out of context.

It's obvious that you lack something but you will never agree that you lack it...(Wisdom is missing)
Wish I can like this your post more than once, sometimes I wonder the part of the brain this guys use in thinking. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2015
Day 2. Good morning muslim friends.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2015
Rilwon:
LOL.

How market?
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/egypts-sisi-islamic-thinking-is-antagonizing-the-entire-world/, president sisi of Egypt, lecture on d nid to reform islam. And also d nid to edit and correct some part of d Koran. Mind ya hez a. Core. Muslim
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
truthman2012:
Reconciling The Quran With The Jews and Christians Scriptures (Questions Muslims Cannot Answer)

First of all the words in the bracket are words of a gainsayer, a stiffnecked reprobate, only people like that would ask questions thinking its a tough one and cannot be answered.

Secondly, later on the thread you told me to addressed the OP when actually you have concluded that the op cannot be address by muslims, and that was why i asked what of I refute them what will you do? then you further conclude that i can never refute them without contradicting myself, gainsayer reprobate thats what you are.

Next time don't add the words in bracket to your post again. undecided

Allah told Muhammad to consult the Jews and the Christians if he was in doubt of the revelations he was receiving: (And if thou art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers (Quran 10:94).

First of all we have to understand the context of this verse, the story of Pharao was been narrated in the preceeding verse, now he was told to refer back to those who read the scripture if he is in doubt even though he has never doubted the revelation surah 49:15, surah 2:285.

Now there are 2 possible reason why he was told to refer to the people of the book here.

1) To confirm the story of pharao revealed unto him i.e following the context of the verse.

2) Allah is reffering him to honest Jews and the Christians who the Quran notify as the few honest people of the Book among this corrupt people.

Surah 3:113-114: "Not all of them are alike. Some of the People of the Book are an upright people. They recite the signs (or verses) of God in the night season and they bow down worshipping. They believe in God and the last day. They command what is just, and forbid what is wrong and they hasten in good works, and they are of the righteous .

So definitely the prophet was refered to these^^ set of people that is if he has doubt, and we are already aware that he ever doubted his Lord smiley

And We sent not (as Our messengers) before thee other than men whom WE inspired. ASK the followers
(Quran 21:7)

There are 2 things involved here too:

1) You made a mistake by assuminhmg the prophet was the one that is to ask the followers of the reminder when actually the verse was directed at those who are movking the prophet in the preceeding verse. Thry were told to ask the Jews and the christians if they know not, I think another traslation will help here. Now if you can take this explanation..

2) ..then refer back to my 2nd explanation up here

The above verses are an approval of the Jews and Christians Scriptures by Allah.

No, but rather upright jews and christians who have seen the ttruth after reading the quran:

Surah 5:82-83 You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say,"We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant. And when they hear what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of what they have recognized of the truth. They say, "Our Lord, we have believed, so register us among the witnesses.

The jews and xtians here are not deceitful one who after reading they still don't believe in it, but rather J & C that after reading the Quran they believe no doubt the message is from their Lord.
truthman2012:

But again he said: And because of their breaking their covenant, We[i] cursed[/i] them and made hard their hearts. They change words from their context and forget a part of that whereof they admonished.....(Quran 5:13). Since the said change or corruption had happened before the quranic revelations, why did he still refer Muhammad to the same corrupted Jews and Christians Scriptures?

You are been deceitful here for not quoting the verse as a whole, and this action you have been using it to deceive those who buy you ignorance, infact this verse has buttressed the point i've been raising so far on up there, here is that the vrrse say: Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 13: But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).

The point here is that no matter how deceitful most of the people of the books are, we'll always find few of them that are truthful. And truly most christians on Nairaland are found to be deceitful infact 95%, but their is this person, he has been the only honest christians i have ever come across on this board.

With the above I believe whenevrr you see the Quran referring to xtians and jews as good people, i think you know by now you should know those who are beeb reffered to wink

Furthermore: [color=#990000]Those unto whom we have given the Scripture, who read it with the right reading, those believe in it. And whose disbelieveth in it, those are they who are the loser (Quran 2:121). Since the Scripture is said to be good for those who read with right reading, why did he condemn the same Scripture again?

Like I said the other day, with the Quran I can differentiate the word of God from the word of man in the bible...same explanations so far applies here.
The Muslims, Jews and Christians are going to heaven with reward: Lo! those who believe (in that) which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad AND those who are Jews and Christians and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely thier reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.(Quran 2:62). Here the quran makes us believe that both Christians and Muslims are going to the same heaven despite the differences in their religion,

So far any reading this will agree with me that the J & C reffered here are the honest J & C, who after reading this acknowledges the fact that it came from their Lord:
Surah 3:113-114: "Not all of them are alike. Some of the People of the Book are an upright people. They recite the signs (or verses) of God in the night season and they bow down worshipping. They believe in God and the last day. They command what is just, and forbid what is wrong and they hasten in good works, and they are of the righteous .

Surah 3:199
"And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who believe in God, and that which has been revealed to you, in that which has been revealed to them, bowing in humility to God. They will not sell the signs of God for miserable gain. For them is a reward with their Lord, and God is swift in account."

I believe everybody now know the Jews and christians that are going to heaven with the muslims.

then why:Fight against such of those have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day....(Quran 9:29)

We have to understand here that this verse was inspired during the time of war, the jews connived with the then pagans of mecca to attack muslims despite the muslims making peace treaty with them.
Surah 9: 13:
What! will you not fight a people who broke their oaths and aimed at the expulsion of the Apostle, and they attacked you first; do you fear them? But Allah is most deserving that you should fear Him, if you are believers.

They fought them first despite making the treaty/ oath that they won't attack the then muslims again.
Contrary to your point here that muslims were orrdered to kill Jews and xtians. Hence, the last verse of this surah refute your erroneous claim.

....We believe in the Revelation which has come down to us and that which to you; our Allah and your Allah is One and to Him we surrender (Quran 29:46).[/color] If Allah's statement here is correct, why do muslims not believe the earlier Jews and Christians

They don't have to believe the earlier jews beacuse most of them are corrupt, even moses foretold about them distorting the book given to them, its right there in the bible.

revelations, for which reason he said they should be fought? And when there cometh unto them a Scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession (Quran 2:89).[/color] First, this verse makes it clear that the Scripture in Jews' and Christians' possession at Muhammad's time is the TRUTH as the quran came to confirm and not to correct it. To confirm means to say it is true or authentic. But why did Allah still say it is changed or corrupted? Second, if the quran came to confirm the earlier Scripture, why the differences?

The context should serve better

The Quran nowhere says that they have the
complete truth.
2: 89 And whenever there came unto them a [new] revelation from God, confirming the truth already in their possession-and [bear in mind that] aforetime they used to pray for victory over those who were bent on denying the truth -: whenever there came unto them something which they recognized [as the truth], they would deny it. And God's rejection is the due of all who deny the truth.

The point here is that they ( honest jews and christians) are aware that their is problem, hence the need to another prophet and scripture arises.

Since the other scripture were sent uncorrupted to the people of the book, even though they were later corrupted, did'nt the Quran confirm the uuncorrupted one?

The Scriptures Are and Were Authentic Even At Muhammad's Time ]How come they come unto the (i.e Muhammad) for judgment when they have the Torah, wherein Allah hath delivered judgment (for them)? Yet even after that they turn away. Such (folk) are not believers (Quran 5:43).[/color] Even at Muhammad's time till today the Torah was valid for judgment, but only the people turned away from it according to Allah. 0]Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-doers (Quran 5:47).[/color] The Gospel was also valid for judgment at Muhammad's time and till date. Say: "O People of the Book! (i.e the Jews and the Christians) Ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye standfast by the Law, [u] the Gospel and [u] all the revelations that has come to you from your Lord (Quran 5:71).[/color] How could Allah say Jew and Christian should stand fast by the Law and Gospel if they have been corrupted?

The explanations givrn so far covers the above too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
@Truthman2012

Ol boy.

E no easy typing all these response with phone ooo...my reponse is much more that the above but as i was about to post it, my battery moniter cleanser cleared everything, meehn i for no reply you again if not because of your daughter wink , so sir, what is her name?
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by yazach: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
truthman2012:

(Quran 21:7).

But again he said: And because of their breaking their covenant, We[i] cursed[/i] them and made hard their hearts.
They change words from their context and forget a part of that whereof they admonished.....(Quran 5:13).
Since the said change or corruption had happened before the quranic revelations, why did he still refer Muhammad to the same corrupted Jews and Christians Scriptures?

Furthermore: Those unto whom we have given the Scripture, who read it with the right reading, those believe in it. And whose disbelieveth in it, those are they who are the loser (Quran 2:121). Since the Scripture is said to be good for those who read with right reading, why did he condemn the same Scripture again?

The Muslims, Jews and Christians are going to heaven with reward: Lo! those who believe (in that) which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad AND those who are Jews and Christians and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely thier reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.(Quran 2:62). Here the quran makes us believe that both Christians and Muslims are going to the same heaven despite the differences in their religion, then why: Fight against such of those have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day....(Quran 9:29)

......We believe in the Revelation which has come down to us and that which to you; our Allah and your Allah is One and to Him we surrender (Quran 29:46). If Allah's statement here is correct, why do muslims not believe the earlier Jews and Christians
revelations, for which reason he said they should be fought?

And when there cometh unto them a Scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession (Quran 2:89). First, this verse makes it clear that the Scripture in Jews' and Christians' possession at Muhammad's time is the TRUTH as the quran came to confirm and not to correct it. To confirm means to say it is true or authentic. But why did Allah still say it is changed or corrupted? Second, if the quran came to confirm the earlier Scripture, why the differences?

The Scriptures Are and Were Authentic Even At Muhammad's Time

How come they come unto the (i.e Muhammad) for judgment when they have the Torah, wherein Allah hath delivered judgment (for them)? Yet even after that they turn away. Such (folk) are not believers (Quran 5:43). Even at Muhammad's time till today the Torah was valid for judgment, but only the people turned away from it according to Allah.

Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that
which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-doers (Quran 5:47).
The Gospel was also valid for judgment at Muhammad's time and till date.

Say: "O People of the Book! (i.e the Jews and the Christians) Ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye standfast by the Law, the Gospel and all the revelations that has come to you from your Lord (Quran 5:71). How could Allah say Jew and Christian should stand fast by the Law and Gospel if they have been corrupted?

Laughing in yoruba
Bohahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laughing in chinko
kia kia kia kia kia kia

Laughing in German

Buho Buho Buho

1- Islam has acceptable ways of explaining the qura'an and you must fulfill them all
2- There are qualities that must be found in anybody who is going to explain the qura'an.
So please read as follows and tell us which where you get that your ill explanations. Thanks

1- Acceptable ways of Explaining the Qura'an
a- A verse can be use to explain another/others(similar)
b- Hadith of the prophet(alaihi solaatu wa salaam)
c- Consensus of the Companion

2- There are qualities that must be found in anybody who is going to explain the qura'an.

1. The proper intentionsThe correct Islâmic beliefs {‘aqîdah)
2. To be free from practising or believing in innovations, and to respect the Qur’ân.
3. Repentance and a pious heart
4. A thorough and proper understanding of the fundamentals of religion [‘aqîdah],
5. Following the proper methodology of tafsîr.
6. Knowledge of the Arabic language and its vocabulary.
7. Such knowledge must, of course, be on a scholarly level; a person whose primary language is Arabic is not necessarily knowledgeable of Arabi
8. Knowledge of Arabic grammar (nahw).
9. Knowledge of Arabic morphology (sjirf).
10. Knowledge of the basis of Arabic words and word structures (ishtiqâq).
11. Knowledge of Arabic rhetoric, eloquence and manners of oratory.
12. The knowledge of the sahîh, da’îf shâdh and bâtil qira’âts.
13. The knowledge of the principles of fiqh (Usûl-ul-Fiqh), so that he can interpret the verses pertaining to laws in a proper manner.
14. The knowledge of fiqh itself, so that he is aware of the various interpretations of the verses pertaining to laws.
15. The knowledge of asbâb an-nuzûl, and related sciences.
16. The knowledge of nâsikh from its mansûkh, and related sciences.
17. The knowledge of the hadîth of the Prophet [sall-Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam], in particular those related to the interpretation of the Qur’ân.
18. The knowledge of all the other branches of Ulûm al-Qur’ân, including makkî and madanî, muhkam and mutashâbih, and the types of i’jâz of the Qur’ân.
19. A divine endowment that is not possible to obtain by one’s self. This is a type of gift from Allâh to whomever He chooses. Must believe in Allah

You can now see that you are not qualify when it comes to explaining the qura'an undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
yazach:

Laughing in yoruba
Bohahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laughing in chinko
kia kia kia kia kia kia

Laughing in German

Buho Buho Buho

Are you supposed to be laughing or being sober? Are you laughing with your eternal life?

You are to be pitied having seen the falsehood of islam, which no muslim can refute and yet laughing. Can't you discover from the OP that allah is lying and manipulating? What do you call people who laugh when there is no reason to laugh? Muslims on NL should cover their faces in shame.

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
truthman2012:

Are you supposed to be laughing or being sober? Are you laughing with your eternal life?

You are to be pitied having seen the falsehood of islam, which no muslim can refute and yet laughing. Can't you discover from the OP that allah is lying and manipulating? What do you call people who laugh when there is no reason to laugh? Muslims on NL should cover their faces in shame.
Allah means God, God is lying... maadhalla
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
ok, the other thread, you ask for permission later you will reply the op, but it never happened.now you can have all the time you needed at lest even na one points you proved, do it.

I was told to ignore you guys undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Woman Arrested In Dubai For Drinking Orange Juice / Prophet Muhammad: The Greatest Teacher Of Optimism / Hijrah 1442AH: Ruling On Offering Congratulations At The Beginning Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.