Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures (7719 Views)

Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity / Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2015
aanikky:

Lol... The person who gave the other translation must be sick in the head.
وَمَكَرُوا وَمَكَرَ اللَّهُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ

And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.
The verb Makara means scheming or planning or plotting not deceiving, God doesnt deceive. You Christians are not even worth the time we spend refuting your claims. Which of the versions of the bible is the holiest so I go to the holieast of the bibles.. lol.... is it the same bible with discrepancies , the bible that talked bad of the people itself reffered to as men of God or which bible. The bible that Christians leave Christianity because they dont believe in it because of its contradictions. I know someone who recently became agnostic because he's fed up if the lies in the bible. I bet you dont read this so called bible. Is the book in which fathers slept with daughters written by God, or the book with so much contradictions. Please dont advise me, advise urself. Thanks .
And what's wrong with these verses of God made these mistakes:
II samuel 24:13 and I chronicles 21:11
IIchronicles 36:9 and II kings 24:8
II samuel 10:18 and I chronicles 19:18
I kings 7:26 and II cchronicles 4:5
Ii chronicles 9:25 and I kings 4:26

P.S. pls do not reply me if you dont have something to say about the above verses. Thanks
there are many verses in the quran that liken Allah to a deceiver,reconciled surah 3:54 with the below verse;
Surah 4:88: “Would you like to
guide him whom Allah has led into
error? And whomever Allah leads
into error , then you will never find
for him a way.” – Al-Qur’an

How can Allah have pleasure in leading you to error?no doubt this is the character of satan.comperd it with this verse from the bible;

Ezekiel 18:23: “‘Have I any pleasure
in the death of the wicked? saith the
Lord Jehovah; and not in that that he
should return from his way, and
live?’” – The Holy Bible

God plan is for the wicked to ask for forgiveness.
The Qur’an contains more than a

If you want to discuss the bible open a thread and ask, don't derailed this thread.moreover all the verse you quoted are for the Jews who rejected the grace of Jesus.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by basilico: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
What proof do we even have that Allah revealed anything to his prophet?
Why did Allah not reveal to his prophet directly but instead over 20 years used his angel ? To answer this Angel Gabriel was sent to Mary and the illiterate Muhammad thought that by using the same Angel he would gain some credibility.
Why would God reveal his promises to someone who in today's life would spend years in a slammer for murder, paedophilia, robbery with violence and crimes against humanity?
The whole idea if arguing with Muslims is based on the premise that indeed God spoke to that prophet. I posit that real God would never speak to that criminal judging by his actions on today's weigh scale. Satan would gleefully have spoken to that Islam prophet judging by the fruits of his followers then and now #hebdoattackbymuslims
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by yazach: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
malvisguy212:
does all the Islamic alfa had this quality? [s]With all the barbaric act of muhammed, do you think he deserve the favour of a holy God who cannot ignored a little sin? Even a holy man cannot stand in front of the holy of holies ,he must purified himself talkless of muhammed who did soo many evil. Muhammed and Allah are the same person no doubt.[/s]

Hope you understand the message. Your reply states that you do not posses any of the qualities.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Then you need to worship your God, Jesus is his name, Allah won't save you, Allah can't.

"Question" We hear of many Muslims such as Isis murdering Christians, and others who refuse to believe in Allah, you have been fighting against the Jews, over the promise land God had blessed for centuries, You say you follow the same god, yet it seems you are contradicting yourselves when Muslim people are slaughtering innocent believers, because one calls his God by a different name.

You say Jesus is just one of your prophets, {you mean to say one of your slaughtered prophets} not only a prophet, but the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.
Jesus sits down at the right hand of "God" the Father in heaven.

You believe in the Qur'an, then you would believe Jesus is called the Spirit of God.
Qur'an 3:45-O Mary! Behold God gives you good News of a Word from Him, who shall become known as the Messiah, Jesus, Son of Mary.
Qur'an 4:171- The Messiah Jesus Son of Mary. was only are Messenger of God, and His Word which conveyed unto Mary.

The bible teaches that God's spirit is God himself, God is spirit, surely you would agree with this, how ever if you are the spirit of God, then you are God. Since that is nature.

Don't you realize the bible had to be written by the spirit of God, teaches he's own disciples so people from all nations would believe in word and truth in the Old and New Testaments.
God knew if his people stayed with the Qur'an they would denie his only begotten Son.
And the evidence had proving it's self over time.

His own people didn't recognize the spirit of God, a messiah had come, even the prophets before Jesus, were slaughtered because they foretold of Jesus's coming.

Talk about rejection, and do you know everyone who follows Jesus is hated by the world, because they first hated him.
Today shows the evident's Jesus is hated by all nations, look at you.

And yet Jesus paid a price, died, forgiving you and I, to save the world.

Today we hear of many believers are slaughtered every day by your people, Muslims like Jews believe in that same written book the Qur'an, and you still slaughter each other, God had blessed the land of Jerusalem.

And Abraham had two sons, first one was from Hagar the slave woman, the other from Sarah again a son was born who God had blessed, and Sarah was called the free woman, and the Mother of all nations.

The Qur'an was written before Jesus's time, by the prophets it was foretold {written} the messiah is coming, Qur'an 3:45, and still, even to this day, you still don't believe, Qur'an 3:39- God Gives you good news of { a son whose name is} John, Who comes to confirm a word from God. John the Baptise spoke of him of his coming. it was John who baptised Jesus and said: behold the savour of the world has come.
Sending two of his disciples to follow after Jesus.

And yet It was Jesus who stepped out of the Qur'an comfort zone, Jesus the spirit of God done many Miracles, walked on water, healed the sick, the blind now see, the dead had raised, people now walk, he had preached salvation, he taught in there synagogues, Jesus had showing the world the written messiah had come, and still they murdered him by crucifixion, Jesus the spirit of God was beating to the point that no-one could recognise him carried his cross to his death site nailed to a tree.

Jesus then said: forgive them Father.

Name another who could do the works Jesus had done.

The prophets foretold his coming, to his death, and none like you had recognised him. no-one knew of him, and he stood before you all.
And you still, don't believe.
The prophets foretold In three day's Jesus has rising.

So one can believe.

Cant "Allah" recognize his own son, while sitting beside him?

Qur'an It is not for God to take a son unto him, so it would be impossible for any son as a savour to sit on the right side of Allah.

Allah sits alone?

1 John 1:6-If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we are liars and do not practice the truth.
What has your god done for you, and others who believe?

aanikky:
You said " Allah the Moon-God.
You readers must know that Islam, Judaism, and Christianity all worship different Gods. "

of course we worship different Gods, I worship God, you worship Jesus isn't that different .

You said ” The religion of Islam has its focus of worship a deity by the name Allah!"

Allah means God. Arabic is a language and in the language Allah stands for God. An example is the Yoruba traditional religion they believed in a supreme being and called Him by the names Olohun/Olorun/Olodumare. When other religions came God in Yoruba is still called Olohun. A language doesn't change because of the belief of people change. Allah means God.
In Islam we worship the one true God, the absolute.
Here's a Surah from the Qur'an, it tells you who Allah is, Surah Ikhlas, 112
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ

Say: He is God, the One and Only;

اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ

Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ

He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ

And there is none like unto Him.
This chapter tells you about Allah whThe we worship.
The Muslims claim that Allah is pre-Islamic times was the biblical God of the patriarchs, prophets, and apostle.
The issue is thus one of continuity.
Was "Allah" the biblical God or pagan god in Arabia during pre-Islamic times?

I think I've made it clear the Allah is a word that means God just like Olohun means God in Yoruba.

The Muslims claim of continuity is essential to their attempt to convert Jews and Christians' for if Allah is part of the flow of divine revelation in scripture, then it is the next step to biblical religion, that we should all become Muslims.
But on the other hand, if Allah was a pre-Islamic pagan deity, then its core claim is refuted.

It's very important for one to know that the fact that god is written the same as God doesn't say the gods worshiped by polytheists are the same with one single God worshiped by monotheists. Nor does it mean the God in trinity is the same as The One, absolute God worshiped in Islam.
We muslims believe Allah created Adam and Adam was a prophet and there were prophets after him and we believe that there are 124000 prophets and 25 of them were mentioned in the Qur'an. Some of these prophetsnwere sent to their people and in Islam they are known as messangers.

According to the Hadith of the Messenger of Allaah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that the number of the Prophets if 124,000 and the number of the Messengers is 315. The Qur’an mentions twenty-five Prophets and Messengers as follows:
1. Adam
2. Idris (Enoch)
3. Nuh (Noah)
4. Hud (Eber)
5. Salih
6. Lut (Lot)
7. Ibrahim (Abraham)
8. Ismail (Ishmael)
9. Ishaq (Isaac)
10. Yaqub (Jacob)
11. Yusuf (Joseph)
12. Shu’aib (Jethro)
13. Ayyub (Job)
14. Dhulkifl (Ezekiel)
15. Musa (Moses)
16. Harun (Aaron)
17. Dawud (David)
18. Sulayman (Solomon)
19. Ilias (Elias)
20. Alyasa (Elisha)
21. Yunus (Jonah)
22. Zakariya (Zachariah)
23. Yahya (John the Baptist)
24. Isa (Jesus)
25. Muhammad
We are obligated to believe in all the Prophets and Messengers of who are mentioned in the Qur’an and those who are not mentioned in the Qur’an. We have to honor all of them, to respect all of them and whenever we mention a name of a Prophet or a Messenger we always say (may thed blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him). We have to believe that they are sinless and they are infallible and that they conveyed the message of Islam to mankind and they had fulfilled their task.
So you see we believe in all the prophets and we know all the prophets, peace upon them, are monotheistic in faith and they all worshiped Allah

In their attempt to convert, have you ever seen any human being who said he converted just because Islam links itself with Jesus and Moses, people convert to Islam because they searched for the Ligt of God and they found it in Islam. They looked for God's words and they found it in the Qur'an and their hearts are at peace knowing they've found their Sustainer, who created the Heavens and the Earths and all that is in between, who created the sun and the moon, the stars and the planets.

Religion claims often full, before the results of hard sciences such as Archaeology.
We endlessly speculate about the past or go and dig it up and see what the evidence reveals.
This is the only way to find out the truth concerning the origins of Allah as we shall see, the hard evidence demonstrates the god Allah was a pagan deity.
In fact, he was a moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and the stars were his daughters.

Orisirisi, wonders shall never cease, Archeologists dug what, In Islam we dont worship Idols and we do not represent our Lord in any forms. The pagan Arabs worshiped Idols before the advent of Islam and during it's propagation, when Islam was established all the Idols were destroyed. We don't worship Idols in Islam. It's very funny cos Allah has no wife neither children.
We worship Allah the Creator of the moon and the sun. The moon and sun are just creations of Allah and they are subservient to Allah Azaa wa Jala.
Quran 22:18
أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَسْجُدُ لَهُ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَنْ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَالشَّمْسُ وَالْقَمَرُ وَالنُّجُومُ وَالْجِبَالُ وَالشَّجَرُ وَالدَّوَابُّ وَكَثِيرٌ مِنَ النَّاسِ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِ الْعَذَابُ ۗ وَمَنْ يُهِنِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ مُكْرِمٍ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَفْعَلُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۩

Seest thou not that to Allah bow down in worship all things that are in the heavens and on earth,- the sun, the moon, the stars; the hills, the trees, the animals; and a great number among mankind? But a great number are (also) such as are fit for Punishment: and such as Allah shall disgrace,- None can raise to honour: for Allah carries out all that He wills.
You see what the verse says right?

Archaeologists have un-coved temples to the moon-god throughout the middle east, from the mountains of turkey to the banks of the Nile.
The most wide-spread religion of the ancient world was to worship of the moon-god in the first literate civilization, the Sumerian's have left us thousands of clay tablets in which they described their religious beliefs.
As demonstrated by Sjoberg and hall, the ancient Sumerian's worshippers a moon-god" who was called many different names.
The most popular names were Nanna, Sven and asimbabbar.
His symbol was the crescent moon. Given the amount of the Artefacts concerning the worship of the moon-god. It is clear that this was the dominant religion in Sumeria.
The cult of the moon-god was the most popular religion throughouT ancient Mesopotamia.
The Agrarians Babylonians and the Akkadians took the word sven and transformed it into the word "Sin" as their favourite name for the moon-god.
"Sin" is the name essentially Sumerian! in sign which had been borrowed by the Semites! In ancient Syria and Canna the moon-god "Sin" was usually represented by the moon in its crescent phase.
At times the full mood was placed inside the crescent moon to emphasize all the phases of the moon.

The Sun Goddess was the wife of Sin and the stars were their daughters of Sin.
Sacrifices to the moon-god are described in the Pas-Sharma texts, in the Ugaritic texts, the moon-god was sometimes called Kusuh, in Persia as well as in Egypt, the moon-god is depicted on wall murals and on the heads of statues, He was the judge of all men and Gods.
The Old Testament constantly rebuked the worship of the moon-god {Deuteronomy 4:19,17:3 2 Kings 21:3-5, 23:5, Jeremiah 8:2,19:13,Zephaniah 1:5 etc..}

I hope this helps you to believe Jesus Christ is Lord.

You won't stop amazing me, Who says I follow what was done in Turkey , Mesopotamia, Babylon and all those, whether they worshipped the moon god or not is not any of my concerns. The prophet I follow come from Saudi-Arabia. Maybe the Arabs had a moon-god as you said but the essence of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, was to call them to the straight path of monotheism, the belief in the one true God. i think this your piece wouldn't make sense to a 10 year old kid as to that the Muslims worship the moon-god. I worship Allah, the Lord the moon worshiped, the one who controlled the sun, the Lord of Adam, the Lord of Abraham, the Lord of Solomon, Moses,Enoch,Jonah,Jesus, Muhamamad, peace be upon them all, The Lord if all the prophets the Lord all these prophets bowed down to worship. The Lord they cried unto when they needed Him. This is who I worship. This is my Allah.

P.S.
I worship the God Jesus knelt for, the God Jesus cried unto. I worahip Allah. I worship the Creator not His creations who depend on Him. Thanks dear.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by basilico: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
@ annikay Why does Islam mention 124k prophets but names only 25?
Where does Quran mention Jerusalem?
And indeed if Jesus was a prophet in Islam What did he prophecy about according to the Qur'an? That Muhammad would cone after him and marry a six year old gal and consummate that marriage when she got to nine years while he was 54 years old?
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
The bible had to be written because the people who believed in the Qu'ran would refuse Jesus, God's only begotten son, the savour of the world.

Muslims and Jews read the same Qu'ran about Allah God, they believe in Abraham, they believe Jesus is the spirit of God.

But yet Muslims-Jews have been in battle for centuries, Is it Because God blessed Israel? You are true brothers in word. Why?
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ol boy, I don suffer enough ban for this side. mods just dey ban me anyhow, lastweek my rilwayne account was banned for 3weeks.

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
@Truthman2012 aka my in law grin grin, i don't need to reply your off point rebuttal, I coud'nt help but laugh at your ignorance after reading your claim that the preceding of your first point was not talking about Pharao but Jonah because the Surah itself was named after Jonah grin grin LMAO..this further show that you don't go through what you copy and paste here for us, and you don't have a copy of a Quran as you claim on a thread.

I believe any honest individual reading my rebuttal to your OP and reading your response will determine who is really on point.. I have to be gentle now, I dont want tis' mod to ban me again.

@Moses aka malvisguy212 aka Mr. C&P , hmmmm, your usual act of a gainsayer copy and paste.. ol boy your own case is far worse than that of trutman, I always know when to reply you and when not to. So whenever you start to show cognisance to issue on point without copying and pasting of irrelevant posts, maybe I will start taking you serious then.

@brocab....I don't know you undecided and the nonsense you wrote is not an issue base on this thread. so carry your moro.nity away from here.

Make i dey watch b4 dis mod sama me ban again embarassed
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rilwon:
@Truthman2012 aka my in law grin grin, i don't need to reply your off point rebuttal, I coud'nt help but laugh at your ignorance after reading your claim that the preceding of your first point was not talking about Pharao but Jonah because the Surah itself was named after Jonah grin grin LMAO..this further show that you don't go through what you copy and paste here for us, and you don't have a copy of a Quran as you claim on a thread.

I believe any honest individual reading my rebuttal to your OP and reading your response will determine who is really on point.. I have to be gentle now, I dont want tis' mod to ban me again.

@Moses aka malvisguy212 aka Mr. C&P , hmmmm, your usual act of a gainsayer copy and paste.. ol boy your own case is far worse than that of trutman, I always know when to reply you and when not to. So whenever you start to show cognisance to issue on point without copying and pasting of irrelevant posts, maybe I will start taking you serious then.

@brocab....I don't know you undecided and the nonsense you wrote is not an issue base on this thread. so carry your moro.nity away from here.

Trash, quote the Pharao out in that chapter.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
malvisguy212:
there are many verses in the quran that liken Allah to a deceiver,reconciled surah 3:54 with the below verse;
Surah 4:88: “Would you like to
guide him whom Allah has led into
error? And whomever Allah leads
into error , then you will never find
for him a way.” – Al-Qur’an
How can Allah have pleasure in leading you to error?no doubt this is the character of satan.comperd it with this verse from the bible;
live?’” – The Holy Bible
The Qur’an contains more than a
If you want to discuss the bible open a thread and ask, don't derailed this thread.moreover all the verse you quoted are for the Jews who rejected the grace of Jesus.

2Ch And Micai'ah said, "Therefore hear the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right hand and on his left;
2Ch 18:19 and the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab the king of Israel, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?' And one said one thing, and another said another.
2Ch 18:20 Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, saying, 'I will entice him.' And the LORD said to him, 'By what means?'
2Ch 18:21 And he said, 'I will go forth, and will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And he said, You are to entice him, and you shall succeed; go forth and do so .'

2Ch 18:22 Now therefore behold, the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of these your prophets; the LORD has spoken evil concerning you."

What's up with yahweh and his angels?. . . .Why are they lying and deceiving people? Or is this part of the lying justice of yahweh. . . . grin grin
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rilwon:
Ol boy, I don suffer enough ban for this side. mods just dey ban me anyhow, lastweek my rilwayne account was banned for 3weeks.

You should be banned over and over again because of the puerile and abuse manner you present issues.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rilwon:

I copy and paste the verses because I know them,or is there law on nairaland not to reply copy and paste verses?

You say the verse was talking about the honest Christians but the verse actually say otherwise"PEOPLE OF THE BOOK" some say "ASK THE FOLLOWERS" not ask the honest Christians as you put it.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash, quote the Pharao out in that chapter.

Quran 10:90-94 [b] And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his soldiers pursued them in tyranny and enmity until, when drowning overtook him, he said, "I believe that there is no deity except that in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of the Muslims." Now? And you had disobeyed [Him] before and were of the corrupters? So today We will save you in body that you may be to those who succeed you a sign. And indeed, many among the people, of Our signs, are heedless And We had certainty settled the Children of Israel in an agreeable settlement and provided them with good things. And they did not differ until [after] knowledge had come to them. Indeed, your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ. So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters. [/b]

Oyaa say another thing
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
truthman2012:

You should be banned over and over again because of the puerile and abuse manner you present issues.

lol grin grin hehehe....my inlaw, so you no like me?

Have I ever insult you?
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
malvisguy212:
I copy and paste the verses because I know them,or is there law on nairaland not to reply copy and paste verses?

You say the verse was talking about the honest Christians but the verse actually say otherwise"PEOPLE OF THE BOOK" some say "ASK THE FOLLOWERS" not ask the honest Christians as you put it.

Don't mind him. Where does he get his bible and quranic verses other than islamic sites? Smh!

He thought he could come here to present fabricated lies as rebuttal.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
malvisguy212:

live?’” – The Holy Bible

The Qur’an contains more than a .

Thessalonians 2:11-12 [size=15pt] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: [/size]

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth,but had pleasure in unrighteousness .

How do we reconcile the above verse with the one you quoted up there?
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rilwon:

2Ch And Micai'ah said, "Therefore hear the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right hand and on his left;
2Ch 18:19 and the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab the king of Israel, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?' And one said one thing, and another said another.
2Ch 18:20 Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, saying, 'I will entice him.' And the LORD said to him, 'By what means?'
2Ch 18:21 And he said, 'I will go forth, and will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And he said, You are to entice him, and you shall succeed; go forth and do so .'

2Ch 18:22 Now therefore behold, the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of these your prophets; the LORD has spoken evil concerning you."

What's up with yahweh and his angels?. . . .Why are they lying and deceiving people? Or is this part of the lying justice of yahweh. . . . grin grin
long before this happened, prophet micah had warn ahab not to fight the battle but ahab did not listen he even sought council with the worshippers of baal ,for this reason God pronounce judgment on ahab.
2Ch 18:20
Then A SPIRIT came forward and stood
before the LORD, saying, 'I will entice
him.' And the LORD said to him, 'By what
means?

The text say "a Spirit"if the spirit was one of the heavenly host the bible will indicate it.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rilwon:

Thessalonians 2:11-12 [size=15pt] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: [/size]

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth,but had pleasure in unrighteousness .

How do we reconcile the above verse with the one you quoted up there?
this is the judgement for the reprobate nation. The context was talking about the" last day" they did not received the truth and they wanted to be saved, so God send them strong delusions.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
malvisguy212:
long before this happened, prophet micah had warn ahab not to fight the battle but ahab did not listen he even sought council with the worshippers of baal ,for this reason God pronounce judgment on ahab.

Then how do you correlate this^^ with your earlier point that "God plan is for the wicked to ask for forgiveness"

Was ahab allowed to ask for for forgiveness?

2Ch 18:20
Then A SPIRIT came forward and stood
before the LORD, saying, 'I will entice
him.' And the LORD said to him, 'By what
means? The text say "a Spirit"if the spirit was one of the heavenly host the bible will indicate it.

Yahwwh himself approved the mission 2Ch 18:21 And he said, 'I will go forth, and will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And he said, You are to entice him, and you shall succeed; go forth and do so. '

This indicate that the spirit was working for YahWeh and no other person, is'nt?
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rilwon

Oyaa say another thing

This your quran should be a concern to you muslims. Why is the story of Pharao's destruction so important to allah to the extent of referring Muhammad to the readers of the earlier Scriptures? Why did he not refer him to the wonderful works God did through Jesus Disciples?

So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

I insist that the fact that allah referred Muhammad to the earlier Scriptures (without your fabricated conditions attached), points to the truth that the Scripture is genuine.

How come they come unto the (i.e Muhammad) for judgment when they have the Torah, wherein Allah hath
delivered judgment (for them)? Yet even after that they turn away. Such (folk) are not believers
(Quran 5:43). Even at Muhammad's time till today the Torah was valid for judgment, but only the people
turned away from it according to Allah.

Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso jugeth not by that
which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-doers (Quran 5:47). The Gospel was also valid for judgment
at Muhammad's time and till date.

Say: "O People of the Book! (i.e the Jews and the Christians) Ye have no ground to stand upon unless
ye standfast by the Law, the Gospel and all the revelations that has come to you from your Lord
(Quran 5:71). How could Allah say Jew and Christian should standfast by the Law and Gospel if they
have been corrupted?

I think I have to point out that allah failed to mention the honest people of the Scriptures who were reciting the Book of Allah that was not in existence at that time. I also want to put it to you that no part of the earlier Scripture was to be committed to memory as they were written documents, unlike the quran that was to be memorized. The quran was not in a book form at the time of Muhammad, his jihadists committed them to memory and many were lost when some of them died in war, making the quran an incomplete revelation.

1 Like

Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rilwon:

Then how do you correlate this^^ with your earlier point that "God plan is for the wicked to ask for forgiveness"

Yahwwh himself approved the mission 2Ch 18:21 And he said, 'I will go forth, and will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And he said, You are to entice him, and you shall succeed; go forth and do so. '

This indicate that the spirit was working for YahWeh and no other person, is'nt?

This is a distraction, keep to the topic of the threat.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
truthman2012:

This your quran should be a concern to you muslims. Why is the [b] story of Pharao's [/b]destruction so important to allah to the extent of referring Muhammad to the readers of the earlier Scriptures? Why did he not refer him to the wonderful works God did through Jesus Disciples?

Have you accept my point here that you are ignorant?

I insist that the fact that allah referred Muhammad to the earlier Scriptures (without your fabricated conditions attached), points to the truth that the Scripture is genuine.
How come they come unto the (i.e Muhammad) for judgment when they have the Torah, wherein Allah hath
delivered judgment (for them)? Yet even after that they turn away. Such (folk) are not believers
(Quran 5:43). Even at Muhammad's time till today the Torah was valid for judgment, but only the people
turned away from it according to Allah.

Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso jugeth not by that
which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-doers (Quran 5:47). The Gospel was also valid for judgment
at Muhammad's time and till date.

Say: "O People of the Book! (i.e the Jews and the Christians) Ye have no ground to stand upon unless
ye standfast by the Law, the Gospel and all the revelations that has come to you from your Lord
(Quran 5:71). How could Allah say Jew and Christian should standfast by the Law and Gospel if they
have been corrupted?

I think I have to point out that allah failed to mention the honest people of the Scriptures who were reciting the Book of Allah that was not in existence at that time. I also want to put it to you that no part of the earlier Scripture was to be committed to memory as they were written documents, unlike the quran that was to be memorized. The quran was not in a book form at the time of Muhammad, his jihadists committed them to memory and many were lost when some of them died in war, making the quran an incomplete revelation.

Have you accept my rebuttal to other points and you are left with the three above?
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rilwon:

ahab was warn in 1kings 1:22 that if he goes to war at ramoah gilead he will die,infacte micaiah told him how the Lord will send a lying spirit to him,

1king 1:19-24
19 Micaiah continued, “Therefore hear
the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord
sitting on his throne with all the
multitudes of heaven standing around
him on his right and on his left. 20 And
the Lord said, ‘Who will entice Ahab into
attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his
death there?’
“One suggested this, and another that.
21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood
before the Lord and said, ‘I will entice
him.’
22 “‘By what means?’ the Lord asked.
“‘I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in
the mouths of all his prophets,’ he said.
“‘You will succeed in enticing him,’ said
the Lord. ‘Go and do it.’
23 “So now the Lord has put a deceiving
spirit in the mouths of all these prophets
of yours. The Lord has decreed disaster
for you.”
24 Then Zedekiah son of Kenaanah went
up and slapped Micaiah in the face.
“Which way did the spirit from[ a] the
Lord go when he went from me to speak
to you?” he asked.

They even slapped him read the full story here https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Kings%2022

God has already judge ahab long time ago but he allow him to filled up his measure,in
1 Kings 20:42
42 And he said to him, “Thus says the
Lord, ‘Because you have let go out of
your hand the man whom I had devoted
to destruction, therefore your life shall
be for his life, and your people for his
people.’ ”
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rilwon:

Have you accept my point here that you are ignorant?

Have you accept my rebuttal to other points and you are left with the three above?

Does it appear to you that I have accepted your rebuttals?

I discovered you dodged the latest, that is why I brought them up again. Don't attach any conditions that are not related to the verses.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
truthman2012:

Does it appear to you that I have accepted your rebuttals?

Then am done with you....

I discovered you dodged the latest, that is why I brought them up again. Don't attach any conditions that are not related to the verses.

I did'nt dodge anything mr. man undecided undecided , I dont expect a stiffnecked gainsayer to accept it, rather to clear up your lies in the OP I believe any honest person reading it will see that your claims have been refuted.

You and moses can continue celebrating your delusions.

have a nice day cool
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Rilwon: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
@moses, you no dey tire? always copying and pasting irrelevant post as response to poignant questions embarassed embarassed smh
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by malvisguy212: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rilwon:
@moses, you no dey tire? always copying and pasting irrelevant post as response to poignant questions embarassed embarassed smh
I quote bible passages for you and you still called it copy and paste? Or do yoi want me to open my bible read the verse and type it? Are they not the same?
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 15, 2015
brocab:
Then you need to worship your God, Jesus is his name, Allah won't save you, Allah can't.

"Question" We hear of many Muslims such as Isis murdering Christians, and others who refuse to believe in Allah, you have been fighting against the Jews, over the promise land God had blessed for centuries, You say you follow the same god, yet it seems you are contradicting yourselves when Muslim people are slaughtering innocent believers, because one calls his God by a different name.

You say Jesus is just one of your prophets, {you mean to say one of your slaughtered prophets} not only a prophet, but the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.
Jesus sits down at the right hand of "God" the Father in heaven.

You believe in the Qur'an, then you would believe Jesus is called the Spirit of God.
Qur'an 3:45-O Mary! Behold God gives you good News of a Word from Him, who shall become known as the Messiah, Jesus, Son of Mary.
Qur'an 4:171- The Messiah Jesus Son of Mary. was only are Messenger of God, and His Word which conveyed unto Mary.

The bible teaches that God's spirit is God himself, God is spirit, surely you would agree with this, how ever if you are the spirit of God, then you are God. Since that is nature.

Don't you realize the bible had to be written by the spirit of God, teaches he's own disciples so people from all nations would believe in word and truth in the Old and New Testaments.
God knew if his people stayed with the Qur'an they would denie his only begotten Son.
And the evidence had proving it's self over time.

His own people didn't recognize the spirit of God, a messiah had come, even the prophets before Jesus, were slaughtered because they foretold of Jesus's coming.

Talk about rejection, and do you know everyone who follows Jesus is hated by the world, because they first hated him.
Today shows the evident's Jesus is hated by all nations, look at you.

And yet Jesus paid a price, died, forgiving you and I, to save the world.

Today we hear of many believers are slaughtered every day by your people, Muslims like Jews believe in that same written book the Qur'an, and you still slaughter each other, God had blessed the land of Jerusalem.

And Abraham had two sons, first one was from Hagar the slave woman, the other from Sarah again a son was born who God had blessed, and Sarah was called the free woman, and the Mother of all nations.

The Qur'an was written before Jesus's time, by the prophets it was foretold {written} the messiah is coming, Qur'an 3:45, and still, even to this day, you still don't believe, Qur'an 3:39- God Gives you good news of { a son whose name is} John, Who comes to confirm a word from God. John the Baptise spoke of him of his coming. it was John who baptised Jesus and said: behold the savour of the world has come.
Sending two of his disciples to follow after Jesus.

And yet It was Jesus who stepped out of the Qur'an comfort zone, Jesus the spirit of God done many Miracles, walked on water, healed the sick, the blind now see, the dead had raised, people now walk, he had preached salvation, he taught in there synagogues, Jesus had showing the world the written messiah had come, and still they murdered him by crucifixion, Jesus the spirit of God was beating to the point that no-one could recognise him carried his cross to his death site nailed to a tree.

Jesus then said: forgive them Father.

Name another who could do the works Jesus had done.

The prophets foretold his coming, to his death, and none like you had recognised him. no-one knew of him, and he stood before you all.
And you still, don't believe.
The prophets foretold In three day's Jesus has rising.

So one can believe.

Cant "Allah" recognize his own son, while sitting beside him?

Qur'an It is not for God to take a son unto him, so it would be impossible for any son as a savour to sit on the right side of Allah.

Allah sits alone?

1 John 1:6-If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we are liars and do not practice the truth.
What has your god done for you, and others who believe?

Guy you must be mad, wait you were spreading the tale of your moon-god , what happened to that? I really will never understand how brains of idiots like you work. Let's do it this way, you know some other people have read this your 'tale of the moon-god' and now you want to change what we are talking about, Olohun o nii gba fun e.
I'll appreciate it if you can swear about the credibility of all your tales, something like if you lie such and such should befall you and if you are truthfull such and such should befall on me.
So I start first by saying my own: " If all what Brocab claims about the moon-god being worshipped by muslims and his new tale are both true, then God should punish me aanikky but if what Brocab says about muslims worshipping the moon-god and his latest tales are false then the punishment of the God I worship should manifest on him before the end of this month and if he doesn't denounce his claims by every means possible, the punishment should never cease, In the name of Allah"
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by truthman2012(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Rilwon:

Then am done with you....

I did'nt dodge anything mr. man undecided undecided , I dont expect a stiffnecked gainsayer to accept it, rather to clear up your lies in the OP I believe any honest person reading it will see that your claims have been refuted.

You and moses can continue celebrating your delusions.

have a nice day

Since your false fabrications have been faulted, I know there can be no more hidding places for you again.

Note that you dodged those verses before and even now, they are still waiting for you in the future.

Allah saying the earlier Scriptures are corrupted and still referring to them for decisions amounts to inconsistency.
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by brocab: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
My Moon-God, you don't know your past?
You say your a Muslim and yet you don't know any history about any of your own beliefs. Great?
I'm I writing to someone who has no clue about your Allah god. Wow.
You believe for what purpose, is it because members of your family believe.
You write on here because you think many would believe in you-Allah a God who you twisted the true meaning against God himself.
You have adopted Allah, Gods name, using it to savagely murder the innocents.
Is this what kind of Muslim you are?
What a joke.
aanikky:

Guy you must be mad, wait you were spreading the tale of your moon-god , what happened to that? I really will never understand how brains of idiots like you work. Let's do it this way, you know some other people have read this your 'tale of the moon-god' and now you want to change what we are talking about, Olohun o nii gba fun e.
I'll appreciate it if you can swear about the credibility of all your tales, something like if you lie such and such should befall you and if you are truthfull such and such should befall on me.
So I start first by saying my own: " If all what Brocab claims about the moon-god being worshipped by muslims and his new tale are both true, then God should punish me aanikky but if what Brocab says about muslims worshipping the moon-god and his latest tales are false then the punishment of the God I worship should manifest on him before the end of this month and if he doesn't denounce his claims by every means possible, the punishment should never cease, In the name of Allah"
Re: Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
brocab:
My Moon-God, you don't know your past?
You say your a Muslim and yet you don't know any history about any of your own beliefs. Great?
I'm I writing to someone who has no clue about your Allah god. Wow.
You believe for what purpose, is it because members of your family believe.
You write on here because you think many would believe in you-Allah a God who you twisted the true meaning against God himself.
You have adopted Allah, Gods name, using it to savagely murder the innocents.
Is this what kind of Muslim you are?
What a joke.
Whatever you say, I wont argue with you in as much as you later swear. You know I've had my own part done, please do yours, what should happen to you if all these are calumnies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Being Romantic In Islam / Prophet Muhammad: The Greatest Teacher Of Optimism / Russian Woman Arrested In Dubai For Drinking Orange Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.