Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) (28089 Views)

Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) / Obasanjo Hosts Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo In Abeokuta (Photos) / Obasanjo Receives Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by santana45: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
A.P.C , P.P.D all are one and the same.
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Akpan107(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ is doing wonderfully well.

APC member should please, take heart.
GEJ has won again.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
If you know GMB/PYO Is winning this coming election Like, and Jonathan kicked back to otueke Share

Sai Buhari

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by gurunlocker: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Booty4me:

Just laugh and keep ur PVC safe.
A teacher asked his students, 1+1=?
A student stood up and said 4.
A man passing by overheard the answer
He shake his head and said to himself
My God, Jonathan will not kill us in this country
Every thing has increase,
Transport fare, fuel price, nomination forms,
WAEC, NECO, JAMB Form
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to be
4!!!

Lol.... this shiit is funny
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by reborn1: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jona spewing trash as usual. Otueke straight.......

9 Likes

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Coolcash1: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
bondingman:
Wow!
That's our dear president
South West votes GEJ!

Don't be deceived Ogun people know who they want to rule them. We are not dead-brain people like you and your clueless GEJ.

Egbas,Ijebus,Egbados, and Yewa support GMB. Why because APC govt is working there.

GMB for Asorock 2015

6 Likes

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Akpan107:
GEJ is doing wonderfully well.

APC member should please, take heart.
GEJ has won again.

GBAM! cool

cc

ilugunby

Orlandoowh

donphilopus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Plus10(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Gej till 2019 he has won again!

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by iyblaq(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ all the way....
When you chant "Sai Buhari" on Social Media, pls
remember it is the last thing those youth corpers who
died in 2011 heard from their killers. Woo betides
anyone or group of persons that dares our corpers
come 2015, we won't keep mute anymore.
Vote GEJ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by ADUBA1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
CONFUSED BUHARI FAN MULLS DUMPING HIM FOR A BETTER OPTION
NOPE, It's Not about OLD AGE and COLLAPSING DUE TO STRESS AND FATIGUE DURING CAMPAIGNS
NOPE: It's Not about INABILITY TO PROVE he possesses the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS BY LAW - 5 CREDITS
IN WASCE
NOPE: It's Not about His OPEN SUPPORT FOR BOKO HARAM and SHARIA
NOPE: It's Not about Having only ONE MILLION NAIRA in a Bank Account with 150 cows unchanged since
2003, and collecting 27 million Naira loan WITHOUT DUE PROCESS from your Bank Manager via a PHONE
CALL
NOPE: It's not about YOUR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES which is supposed to be with WAEC, now sworn in an
affidavit as being with a NON-EXISTENT SECRETARY of the MILITARY BOARD
A young voter, Abigail Abok wrote:
For those of us clamouring for GMB, I saw this and I thought to share it here. What can you say as regards
these allegations which are actually facts...
***1) Who is the man who cancelled meal ticket for student now claiming to re-introduce the same thing.
2) The man with the worst Foreign relations history in the history of Nigeria?
3) Under whose tenure did the British introduce visa for Nigerians. (Until that time, you get your visa at the
point of entry like it is with South Africans.)?
4) Who was leading when the essential commodities became an issue in Nigeria? I mean when you had to
have long queues to get milk, sugar, soap, toilet rolls, etc.
5) who supervised the situation where Nigerians had to report to the government before travelling abroad. (My
mum travelled to London in 1984 and i remember her saying that she had to keep some money at home cos
she could get arrested. Imagine! You get arrested with your own legally earned money)? JUSTICE OKORO-
IDOGU LATER BEGGED FELA AND CONFESSED HE WAS COERCED TO JAIL HIM BY BUHARI
6) Who arrested Fela for carrying dollars abroad. Yet Alhaji Abubakar Alhaji did the same thing and nothing
happened. (the man lost over 100 pounds in a London taxi)?
6a) The newspapers started taking about it everyday and the guy got angry and had Tunde Thomson & Nduka
Irabor Imprisoned. The first and only head of state to imprison journalists without a single crime of note.
THEY SAY BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT WAS CORRUPT FREE. HOW CAN WE BE SURE WHEN THERE WAS NO
FREEDOM OF PRESS? WHEN PEOPLE CANNOT REPORT WHAT THEY SEE.?
7) Who was the man that jailed Pa Michael Ajasin 70 years in prison without any proof of corruption?
cool Who was the man that sent soldiers to the house of Pa Obafemi Awolowo where they took away his
personal notes, plans and documents because they wanted to get his ideas, rather than engage the older man.
(no social skills, no respect for elders)?
9) Who was the man that sent soldiers to ransack NNPC where they carted away papers, memos & documents
that had to do with his Oil Money Scam of 1978 (aka 2.8 billion scandal).?
Before you crucify me, I aint a GEJ fan either, just trying to weight my options and pick the best''

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Plus10(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Haaa even in their strong hold gej pulled such crowd...Gej till Buharist pass weac!

6 Likes

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by shizzle11(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Failbuhari2015

#TeamFeshAir

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Excellentmind: 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
donphilopus:
Jonathan is finished I swear. Can you compare this crowd to that of his 2011 Campaign (in Abeokuta)?! Jonathan should honourably withdraw from this Contest to evade humiliation!

BTW, is Obasanjo present?!

Th earlier you join the train the better for you.

A vote for APC is vote wasted!

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by efilefun(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dear Nigerians,
The fear of Prison is the beginning of Change. I have taken time to hear from many people in PDP campaign groups. I have observed that they are not campaigning based on issues bothering the masses. They are simply asking ; "DO You WANT TO GO TO PRISON? "
President Jonathan asked the question, Governor Akpabio asked the same question and so many of them were so much campaigning against prison.
Now I am wondering why they are so much worried about prison. Why the sudden fear of Prison? The answer is: " when dry bones are mentioned in a story, an old woman becomes very uncomfortable " If they are not corrupt and are really fighting corruption. Why are they so much preaching against prisons? Now I understand why former governor of Bayelsa was pardoned. I understand why "corruption is not stealing" and I understand why the audit report on missing $20 billion won't be released. I understand why we have more expensive GEJ bill boards than road signs. Some billboards cost more than a million and these people have mounted thousands of them.
Instead of channelling resources appropriately. They resorted to wasting them on billboards and jingles on radio and TV. Who has been funding these things and with which money? Now they are asking us, the suffering masses if we want to go to prison. President Goodluck from his speech has shown that he is not ready to stop corruption.
You can't stop corruption without sending ppl to jail. I don't fear prisons and if I commit a crime I should be given the punishment I deserve. Why are there laws if we can't use prisons? They have suddenly become so afraid of Prison cell. They should also remember God Almighty also has a prison : HELL.
If you want to help PDP please vote them out. Let them go to prison cells so that they will repent and avoid HELL.
Vote APC, vote #Buhari_Osibanjo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Sunky200: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
I used to undermine the Yorubas but their bold decisive and mature approach to situations whenever it nock on the door is inspiring.

consider for example the election in Osun where bags off rice and money was distributed few days before the election, they enthusiastic ally welcome & collected philanthropist gift and yet vote in the candidate of their choice.

I am sure most of the crowd have already manage to get their hand on a fraction of the billions naira in the air.

someone pls tell PDP to come do down to Osun ASAP

!!!!!!

can't wait. . .

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wallahi I don die.... This small crowd has suddenly became a massive crowd. grin

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by ocelot2006(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Baawaa:
TAN,u naa well done oooh,massive crowd from your TV grin grin grin grin

Scared already? Good, you should be.

#TeamGEJ2015 #NoVacancyInAsoRock #GMBwillcryagain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ is finished! angry grin grin grin

Me wey no be anything, I can pull bigger crowd than this mumu president!

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Pectoris(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
More heart attack for APC e-dogs

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by emerged01(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Buhari all the way
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Pectoris(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Harruun(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
I am a Resident of Abeokuta, I dont Even Know if PDP and GEJ were having a Presidential Campaign in Abeokuta(my Own Resident)

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by tola9ja: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Pectoris:
Massive crowd attending PDP campaign rally in Abeokuta
LOL

THESE IS WHAT IS CALLED CROWD COMPARE IT WITH PDP CROWD

APC HAS DOMINATE NIGERIA

NO MATER HOW TALL IROKO TREE IS IT CAN NEVER REACH THE SKY

NO MATER HOW PDP RENT CROWD THEY CAN NEVER WIN 2015 ELECTION

GMB TILL CORRUPTION ENDS IN NIGERIA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Ventura1: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chai! see crowd....... grin

Sea of heads

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Pectoris(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
First time my topic is making front page. Its a sign of good things to come. GEJ you have won already. GEJ till GMB passes common entrance exam.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by tomakint: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
PassingShot:
GEJ is on a failed mission.
If SW is this resentful towards Mr. Clueless while Buhari was modestly received in SS/SE, what hope is there for his reelection bid? I said it b4 that for GEJ to "win" in feBUHARI 14, he will need all the rigging strategies NEVER seen.
If you don't know that you are a clown please know that now....the crowd that came out to greet Buhari/Tunde Bakare in 2011 were even more but what was the outcome? E go do you like film.

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Ventura1: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Pectoris:
First time my topic is making front page. Its a sign of good things to come. GEJ you have won already. GEJ till GMB passes common entrance exam.

Stale.....instead ===> GO TO COURT
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by emiye(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Things are looking really bad for GEJ in SW. the sampling population i asked today in Ib, none was for GEJ lipsrsealed.

One even told me, he will only be voting on presidential election day..... Haha.

I had earlier predicted 35% for GEJ in sw, but i now doubt if he can get 35%.
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by rafaelloteli: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Egbas,Ijebus,Egbados, and Yewa support GMB. Why because APC govt is working there.

For your dirty mind abi?....APC ko, APShit ni.
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by laimo(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
That Abk crowd be like walkway crowd for Bayelsa.

Jonathan has lost.We've been watching elections since 1999,PDP has never performed this terribly in terms of campaign.
Why? There is alternative.

Buhari will win in Ogun State.Read my lips. Write it down.
Say I, laimo said it!

Sai Buhari. SW4GMB'15.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Atiku Abubakar At AriseTV Presidential Townhall Series 3 / Amaechi, Sultan Of Sokoto, Cardinal Onayinkan At Aso Rock Today / Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.