Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) (28091 Views)

Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) / Obasanjo Hosts Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo In Abeokuta (Photos) / Obasanjo Receives Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by tomakint: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Mr. Mind Reader, you are kolo mental!

Ok Mr Passingshit grin cheesy

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Bruteforce1o1: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
tomakint:

Ok Mr Passingshit grin cheesy

Tomakunt the Igrigri, How your side?

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by tomakint: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Tomakunt the Igrigri, How your side?
cheesy grin so you are even Passingshit grin how many monikers do you have to create to be relevant on this forum.......anyway how is your vulcanising business? grin grin bi ise o ba peni a kii pe se grin padi mi....

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Bruteforce1o1: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
tomakint:

cheesy grin so you are even Passingshit grin how many monikers do you have to create to be relevant on this forum.......anyway how is your vulcanising business? grin grin bi ise o ba peni a kii pe se grin padi mi....

May God punish me if i am Passingshot, and may you Tope Akintola suffer till death if I am not. AMEN!!!

Meanwhile, There is nothing like vulcanising where I am, you can pump your tire free at any gas station. How your side friend mii, why you dey tell your friend to ban me nah.... You dey mess up.
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by tomakint: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

May God punish me if i am Passingshot, . AMEN!!!
Meanwhile, There is nothing like vulcanising where I am, you can pump your tire free at any gas station. How your side friend mii, why you dey tell your friend to ban me nah.... You dey mess up.
May you be under God's punishment for cussing out at me (AMEN)....Tope Akintola? grin you are a clown I dey cool padi mi..ban you? See another lie...if I start to say negatives things to you now.
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Bruteforce1o1: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
tomakint:

May you be under God's punishment for cussing out at me (AMEN)....Tope Akintola? grin you are a clown I dey cool padi mi..ban you? See another lie...if I start to say negatives things to you now.

You accuse me wrongly and i dish out a curse to you. I dont change monikers like you that use this to do good boy, and use the other one to support yeeboes in tribal fight. lolzzzz. I laugh the day we caught you, na you kuku open your yansh yourself.

I am serious, your friend ban my moniker but den don free am sha. Make you repent and stop chasing pu...ssy ooooooo.

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by tomakint: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

You accuse me wrongly and i dish out a curse to you. I dont change monikers like you that use this to do good boy, and use the other one to support yeeboes in tribal fight
I am serious, your friend ban my moniker but den don free am sha. Make you repent and stop chasing pu...ssy ooooooo.
You are not smart at all grin I dont chase pusssy, I don't av monikers just tomakint, my position here is well known...you don't know diddlysquat about me bro
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
tomakint:

You are not smart at all grin I dont chase pusssy, I don't av monikers just tomakint, my position here is well known...you don't know diddlysquat about me bro
Don't mind the fool,are you suppose to be chasing diicks?

We chase puccies just the way we chase janjaweedians out of beautiful threads before they mess up the whole place with their foul smell due to their unwashed boxers. grin
HALF MEN HALF DEMONS.

KAI BUHARI. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by tomakint: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Tomakunt, Me dont want you to agree nah. You that deny your real name, so not a surprise you gonna deny anything. lolzzzz.
If you can call me igrigri, accused me of chasing pusssies, claimed you know me, and many more bullshytes from you....I am afraid I cannot help your folly.....hmmmnnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Bunchersstab(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
angry grin angry
Truckpusher:

We chase puccies just the way we chase janjaweedians put of beautiful threads before they mess up the whole place with their foul smell due to their unwashed boxers. grin
HALF MEN HALF DEMONS.

KAI BUHARI. cheesy
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by tomakint: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
We chase puccies just the way we chase janjaweedians put of beautiful threads before they mess up the whole place with their foul smell due to their unwashed boxers. grin
HALF MEN HALF DEMONS. cheesy
...and here comes the real G cheesy whatz up T? Where av u been all these while....don't mind those clowns forming hackers grin imagine that notorious female among them was asking for the length of my dicck
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
tomakint:

...and here comes the real G cheesy whatz up T? Where av u been all these while....don't mind those clowns forming hackers grin imagine that notorious female among them was asking for the length of my dicck
Just came back from a long ban and doing what I know how to do best : which is .....shutting these APC mofos down whenever they open their smelly gutter.

If she is asking for the length of your dick ,give it to her then as this might just give you the opportunity to reset her damaged brain cells due to excessive APC propaganda of lies. cheesy
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by tomakint: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just came back from a long ban and doing what I know how to do best : which is .....shutting these APC mofos down whenever they open their smelly gutter.
If she is asking for the length of your dick ,give it to her then as this might just give you the opportunity to reset her damaged brain cells due to excessive APC propaganda of lies. cheesy
You are 2 funny I swear grin grin

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Truckpusher(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
tomakint:

You are 2 funny I swear grin grin
You can actually bang her to a total submission,you know. cheesy
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by bajosky: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
APC PROPAGANDA IS FAST FADING AWAY WITH THE PRESENT REALITIES ON GROUND.

COMPARING CROWDS AT BOTH PARTIES CAMPAIGN PDP IS UNSTOPABLE EVEN IN SOUTH WEST,SOUTH-SOUTH ,SOUTH EAST & NORTH.

GEJ TILL 2019
ALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / 2023: Chief Jumoke Akinjide Berates Bola Tinubu / APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.