Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) (28086 Views)

Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) / Obasanjo Hosts Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo In Abeokuta (Photos) / Obasanjo Receives Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Ola4great1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Let wait nd c wt is going 2 happen on february 14, i pray GOD give us d best among them.
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by chamboy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lets b fair na I give him 12%
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
South West our PVC collection is just 44% (we have 14m voter only 6m have collected PVC) South South with low population 5m have collected PVC. If we want CHANGE and we don't want SS/SE to block it go out and look for your PVC

South West in 2011 only 36% of us came out to vote. In SE/SS 67% came out to vote. If we want CHANGE we must come out and vote.

South West collect your PVC and come out to VOTE that is the greatest message and you hear BUHARI saying so also.

CHANGE JONATHAN: His office let another take

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by PassingShot(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
tomakint:

If you don't know that you are a clown please know that now....the crowd that came out to greet Buhari/Tunde Bakare in 2011 were even more but what was the outcome? E go do you like film.

For you to think that the type of rigging of that time will be allowed or even be enough this time means you're still living in 2011. Wake up dude! It's 2015 and CHANGE is here.
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by adefathy: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
17 people died in France and 1.5m people walk for peace including 40 head of states and France president ordered 4000 police officers for a massive manhunt, while 2000 people died in Nigeria the president did not try to organize any rally nor increase the the security level or involve other world leaders but busy campaigning for another term that he doesn't deserve.
And some people still think is the right man for Nigeria, is it until boko haram spread across Nigeria cos I see that everyone is less concern because is not happening in there backyard but pls let still be considerate it can be me or u in there shoe 2moro.
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by adefathy: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
17 people died in France and 1.5m people walk for peace including 40 head of states and France president ordered 4000 police officers for a massive manhunt, while 2000 people died in Nigeria the president did not try to organize any rally nor increase the the security level or involve other world leaders but busy campaigning for another term that he doesn't deserve.
And some people still think is the right man for Nigeria, is it until boko haram spread across Nigeria cos I see that everyone is less concern because is not happening in there backyard but pls let still be considerate it can be me or u in there shoe 2moro.
Ventura1:
Chai! see crowd....... grin
Sea of heads
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Pectoris(m): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ till 2019

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
masterpower:
WHY ARE THESE YORUBA JOBLESS TOUTS THAT APC GIVE 2000 NAIRA PHONES TROUBLING NAIRALAND?

WAIT TILL AFTER THE ELECTIÖN AND SEE WONDERS.

ASK OBASANJO WHY HE HASNT DECAMPED TO APC.

JONATHAN HAVE WON THE 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN ADVANCE.

QUOTE ME WRONGLY AND DIE BY ACCIDENT.

PDP POWER PASS POWER.
grin grin grin asware Ogbeni anyone with the intention of quoting u in contradiction previously will certainly withdraw after reading the enboldened.
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
PassingShot:

For you to think that the type of rigging of that time will be allowed or even be enough this time means you're still living in 2011. Wake up dude! It's 2015 and CHANGE is here.

When GEJ is announced winner go and commit suicide
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by patrick89(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
efilefun:
Dear Nigerians,
The fear of Prison is the beginning of Change. I have taken time to hear from many people in PDP campaign groups. I have observed that they are not campaigning based on issues bothering the masses. They are simply asking ; "DO You WANT TO GO TO PRISON? "
President Jonathan asked the question, Governor Akpabio asked the same question and so many of them were so much campaigning against prison.
Now I am wondering why they are so much worried about prison. Why the sudden fear of Prison? The answer is: " when dry bones are mentioned in a story, an old woman becomes very uncomfortable " If they are not corrupt and are really fighting corruption. Why are they so much preaching against prisons? Now I understand why former governor of Bayelsa was pardoned. I understand why "corruption is not stealing" and I understand why the audit report on missing $20 billion won't be released. I understand why we have more expensive GEJ bill boards than road signs. Some billboards cost more than a million and these people have mounted thousands of them.
Instead of channelling resources appropriately. They resorted to wasting them on billboards and jingles on radio and TV. Who has been funding these things and with which money? Now they are asking us, the suffering masses if we want to go to prison. President Goodluck from his speech has shown that he is not ready to stop corruption.
You can't stop corruption without sending ppl to jail. I don't fear prisons and if I commit a crime I should be given the punishment I deserve. Why are there laws if we can't use prisons? They have suddenly become so afraid of Prison cell. They should also remember God Almighty also has a prison : HELL.
If you want to help PDP please vote them out. Let them go to prison cells so that they will repent and avoid HELL.
Vote APC, vote #Buhari_Osibanjo
if you think they should jail the opposition alone you are on a lonnggggg thing, tinubu, fashola and Amechi will be jailed too else you won't withstand the heat! But I don't see buhari being the president!!
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by M4gunners: 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
donphilopus:
Jonathan is finished I swear. Can you compare this crowd to that of his 2011 Campaign (in Abeokuta)?! Jonathan should honourably withdraw from this Contest to evade humiliation!

BTW, is Obasanjo present?!
We are not in 2011.Compare it with Buhari campaign last week.!
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Let's campaign n vote with love. No hating. Vote wisely. Long live naija.
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
gmaribel:
When the cameraman scanned the stadium it was practically empty.

Those on the pics above are either TAN or security men look closely.

grin grin grin
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
bondingman:
Wow!
That's our dear president
South West votes GEJ!
See mumu, every 1 @ the rally was given 500 naira 2 attend & the contract was given 2 Otunba Gbenga Daniel. Even pdp surep chairman got his share of d looted money grin grin
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by OAM4J: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
tomakint:

If you don't know that you are a clown please know that now....the crowd that came out to greet Buhari/Tunde Bakare in 2011 were even more but what was the outcome? E go do you like film.

lol

Buhari/Bakare didnt have crowds anywhere in the south in 2011. Some even think he didnt campaign in SE and SS at all. But now we see large crowd in PH and Imo which were strongholds of GEJ in 2011....

Bro are you sure no be you e go do like magic?

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by teaseryoh: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
PDP doin business as usual. Jona till 2019
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by schrondinger: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
From daniel comment today am convinced dat amosun will return.
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by vision2050: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Booty4me:

Just laugh and keep ur PVC safe.
A teacher asked his students, 1+1=?
A student stood up and said 4.
A man passing by overheard the answer
He shake his head and said to himself
My God, Jonathan will not kill us in this country
Every thing has increase,
Transport fare, fuel price, nomination forms,
WAEC, NECO, JAMB Form
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to be
4!!!
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Doctorkay360: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Harrisonn:
GEJ TILL 2019
This wave of revolution is not because of you but because of the future generation to which this presently clueless child belongs.If your plans actually succeeds,this boy/girl may hate you when he or she grows out of his/her cluelessness.So carry your banner yourself.
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by tomakint: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
PassingShot:

For you to think that the type of rigging of that time will be allowed or even be enough you're still living in 2011. Wake up dude! It's 2015 and CHANGE is here.
CHANGE? You mean from PDP to another body of PDP headed by Tinubu? You must be sick to think you are going to get 10,000 MW of power, better roads, more jobs, security of lives and properties, bigger GDP, positive balance of trade, cancellation of debts, etc if APC is voted into power. cheesy
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by aresa: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
[s]
Pectoris:
GEJ till 2019
[/s]

#FAIL.................................
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by aresa: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
tomakint:

CHANGE? You mean from PDP to another body of PDP headed by Tinubu? You must be sick to think you are going to get 10,000 MW of power, better roads, more jobs, security of lives and properties, bigger GDP, positive balance of trade, cancellation of debts, etc if APC is voted into power. cheesy

JonaCLOWN and the crooked, corrupt and incompetent PDP must have achieved all that and hid them under your bed away from Nigerians to see...

Shameless people... Kirikiri is around the corner for your masters....

#CHANGE#GMB2015

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Ekken: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Watch out for GMB @ ABEOKUTA tomorrow!
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by bobchigar(m): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Plus10:
Haaa even in their strong hold gej pulled such crowd...Gej till Buharist pass weac!

You are displaying your ignorance. Obviously you are "Olodo". It is WAEC not weac
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by kenock: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
I was there live, so how people were jumping them selves to touch GEJ, this man must be a saint, let's us all celebrate saint jonathan by voting him again, #saintjonathan 2015

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by ProsperUSA: 2:49am On Jan 13, 2015
[size=38pt]FREE iPad[/size]
An American gold jewelry importer in Nigeria is giving out free iPad.
Click on the link below for details. Don't miss this opportunity to own an iPad free of charge.
http://www.store.ckjewelers.com/vip/index.html
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by PassingShot(m): 6:05am On Jan 13, 2015
tomakint:

You're so deluded and disillusioned!

Is Buhari now Tinubu? Or is Tinubu on the ballot? Oh, I see! When you don't have any other card to play on the General, you resort to trying to make him become a Tinubu. What a low life you are!
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by tomakint: 7:58am On Jan 13, 2015
PassingShot:

You're so deluded and disillusioned!
Is Buhari now Tinubu? Or is Tinubu on the ballot? Oh, I see! When you don't have any other card to play on the General, you resort to trying to make him become a Tinubu. What a low life you are!
I thought you are smart but I was wrong.....so by now you don't know a vote for Buhari is indirectly a vote for Tinubu btw does this picture speaks to you at all? ....

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by PassingShot(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2015
tomakint:

I thought you are smart but I was wrong.....so by now you don't know a vote for Buhari is indirectly a vote for Tinubu btw does this picture speaks to you at all? ....

Your ignorance and low IQ is out of this world and you're proving it for every sensible person on this thread.

Don't you even know that the photo you've posted lends credence to the argument that Buhari cannot be held in bondage by Tinubu? You posted a photo showing Tinubu fully bowing to Buhari and you claim that a vote for Buhari is a vote for Tinubu?

Chai! TANoids have brains of lesser capacity than that of fish indeed!

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by Dbboy(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2015
Baawaa:
TAN,u naa well done oooh,massive crowd from your TV grin grin grin grin

If you don't believe show us your version and to set the record right any Nigerian that want a better president is a TAN. So I am TAN
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by tomakint: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Your ignorance and low IQ is out of this world and you're proving it for every sensible person on this thread.
Don't you even know that the photo you've posted lends credence to the argument that Buhari cannot be held in bondage by Tinubu? You posted a photo showing Tinubu fully bowing to Buhari
Look at this huge joke talking about IQ so what happened to the saying; 'if you want to catch a monkey, then act like one' undecided face it, YOU ARE A DUMB
Re: Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) by PassingShot(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2015
tomakint:

Look at this huge joke talking about IQ so what happened to the saying; 'if you want to catch a monkey, then act like one' undecided face it, YOU ARE A DUMB

Mr. Mind Reader, you are kolo mental!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ / With Tinubu’s Visit, Wike Has Officially Joined APC, Says PDP PCC / The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.