Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,531 members, 7,850,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church (38497 Views)

What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church / I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by tuffgongjo(m): 7:08am On Jan 13, 2015
Whatever rocks your boat sis,every jehovah witness with his own bag.

1 Like

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Ramiqueen(f): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Eljay24(m): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2015
Y'll still gon do it again,
Konji is a "baskrad"

U want my advice. ..
Stop sleepn n d dude's crib
cool

3 Likes

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Akalia(m): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2015
Who cares? No one gives a Bleep about your little sordid story. Mtcheew.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Etizz: 7:11am On Jan 13, 2015
Wish kind mumu story b dis... Una nor know say it's wrong before
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by FRCS(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2015
God is your strength
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by aloma440: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2015
U such say una church memebers never see una go tell pastor?

1 Like

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by sanmibukunmi: 7:13am On Jan 13, 2015
Praise tha Lord.......
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Abbsamus(m): 7:16am On Jan 13, 2015
my prayer is that God will see you trough to achieve your decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by dguizman(m): 7:17am On Jan 13, 2015
Real sermon.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Destiny2628(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] Dats a good decision,u ar my friend,I. Too same desision some time ago nd God is helping me and my fiancee. To keep to dat promise till we tie d nut. My dear bt e no easy sha
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by smartigo: 7:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Solange3:
I'm not here to condemn the pastor or say he's lying. Ofcuz a revelation of such may come. But on the other hand, it may just be a psychological trick the pastor used.

Ofcuz all those things he mentioned happen on a daily basis and oh yes! Many come to church straight from their boyfriend's house and the pastor is already aware that a lot of youths come to the church and are victims of such.

I don't support the Sin he mentioned anyway

your point? It seems u don't like 'pastor'

1 Like

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by bobkezel(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2015
Nonsense....
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by billcosby: 7:23am On Jan 13, 2015
JUS A MY OWN STORY.. U NO GET SHAME TO SAY THIS.......
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by hopara1(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2015
pls am happy 4 both of u but avoid those weekend visits 4 d main time.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by olashas(f): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Solange3:
I'm not here to condemn the pastor or say he's lying. Ofcuz a revelation of such may come. But on the other hand, [/b]it may just be a psychological trick the pastor used.[b]

Ofcuz all those things he mentioned happen on a daily basis and oh yes! Many come to church straight from their boyfriend's house and the pastor is already aware that a lot of youths come to the church and are victims of such.

It's always psychology. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by espn(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Solange3:
I'm not here to condemn the pastor or say he's lying. Ofcuz a revelation of such may come. But on the other hand, it may just be a psychological trick the pastor used.

may God bless u.. u v a congregation of about 1000 member where 80% are youth. What do u expect?? He saw nothing. It's mere logical/mind game. I don't know why people are so gullible. They won't just think on der own. It is as good as saying der r people in dat church that have committed adultery that same weekend. Mtschewwwwww.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by daey118(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Whatever rocks your boat sis,every jehovah witness with his own bag.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by y2kaustin(m): 7:27am On Jan 13, 2015
We just took delivery of three(3)units
of Floor Washing Machine For
Marble,Granite & Tiles.with all sizes
of the brushes and cleaners.including
hand gloves,and safety boots,with the
chemicals.we intend to lease or going
into any long term partnership,with
any firm into floor washing of
marble,tiles and granites.interested
firm/person(s),kindly contact us via
08178642440,09024919607 and
08134340380(you can add these on
watsapp or call).Anticipating doing
business with you,Thanks.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Muscomide: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2015
So you and your boyfriend slept together and then went to church, BIG DEAL!!
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2015
May this kind of messages continue to come from our alter non stop IJN

3 Likes

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by zheroes(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2015
Solange3:

did you say trick? more like saying there are some of you here, you havent eaten this morning, na wa oooooo. na today. if only you will be bold to come back you guys will still f u c k before the end of january, its initial gragra, i have been there. the only solution is to stay away from each other and trust me at that point one of you will begin to cheat on the other. its a fact. you have eaten it, you will always be hungry for it. solution: get married soonest.

3 Likes

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Solange3:

Abeg clear road joor
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Samoo01: 7:31am On Jan 13, 2015
I'm surprised none of the commenters knows this is a cock and bull mumbo jumbo. The joke is more boring than a box of rocks. What a pity.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by DaBullIT(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2015
Psychological guilt-tripping , won't stop boyfriend from having a hard on , neither would it return the chick to a virgin

You already ate the apple , there ain't no going back now grin. Better commit your self to doing it , if you starve that bobo with the thing , he's gonna eat someone else's and since the gate of Eden has been locked , salvage what you have with whom you have it

[quote author=pigin post=29732071][/quote]
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Spidermon: 7:34am On Jan 13, 2015
These days, going to church is just to mark attendance. I doubt the OP will be able to abstain for 2 weeks with his girlfriend.

U already know how soft her yyansh feels and how sweet her poosiee is. Sperm might overflow to your brain and run you mad

2 Likes

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by 49cents(m): 7:34am On Jan 13, 2015
freecocoa:
One of the biggest issues I have with so called Christians, you went to church from your BF's house after one of the wildest weekends of your life, this is the case with many Christians, committing sin on purpose and still claiming to worship God, who are you deceiving please?

We all act according to the level that we allow grace to work in us

Sometimes ckristians allow themselves to "enjoy" sin every now and then.......but the issue remains that such christain is still very confused about the reality of Christ being all that he needs to be happy
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Freshtomato(f): 7:39am On Jan 13, 2015
PLEXPLEX:
May this kind of messages continue to come from our alter non stop IJN

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by clemtony(m): 7:40am On Jan 13, 2015
Am in same shoe now,gat to folo up and repent. Thank God for this message.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Taiwo20(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2015
harbibi:
Funniest story I have read in a while with a good ending though. I pray you both keep to your resolutions. cheesy

aboti keep e ni
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by dharyour93(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2015
This got me laughing like an hyena grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.