Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church (38508 Views)

What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church / I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by abuRevelatus(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
freecocoa:
One of the biggest issues I have with so called Christians, you went to church from your BF's house after one of the wildest weekends of your life, this is the case with many Christians, committing sin on purpose and still claiming to worship God, who are you deceiving please?

try being a christian first, then u'll know what it's like.. besides, op said they resolved to abstain!
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by joe4christ(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
freecocoa:
One of the biggest issues I have with so called Christians, you went to church from your BF's house after one of the wildest weekends of your life, this is the case with many Christians, committing sin on purpose and still claiming to worship God, who are you deceiving please?

Why you dey para untop ya voice na
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by LORDI(m): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Just imagine say you're coming straight from your boyfriend house after the sex romp to church.
Na pastor preach this kain sermon,he now made the alter call saying"all those who fornicated this week come outside".
And your parent's are sitted beside you,

SEE GOBE.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by LORDI(m): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Just imagine you're coming straight from your boyfriend house after the sex romp to church.
Na pastor preach this kain sermon,he now made the altar call saying"all those who fornicated this week come outside".
And your parent's are sitted beside you,

SEE GOBE.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
colored:
I don't really understand what you mean by your statement rather if you aren't in support of her statement then i feel terribly digusted for you because you're dumb and gullible! I'd never wish to be you

I see nothing as psychology here. The problem Nigerians have is that even when truth is spoken, they have a way of making it look false. So you mean in this case the Holy Spirit cannot mention it to the pastor abi? U think because the church is corrupt, every man of God is too abi?
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Flawlessangel(m): 6:07am On Jan 14, 2015
asids55:
if I hear say the sex no go continue for this Harmattan period wey we dey..I give the sermon 1 month to expire. .and the jigijigi go continue
lolzzzz guy u don make me laugh wake up people 4 house....chai....dis was exactly my thoughts too
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by ArcToyin(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Solange3:
I'm not here to condemn the pastor or say he's lying. Ofcuz a revelation of such may come. But on the other hand, it may just be a psychological trick the pastor used.

Ofcuz all those things he mentioned happen on a daily basis and oh yes! Many come to church straight from their boyfriend's house and the pastor is already aware that a lot of youths come to the church and are victims of such.

I don't support the Sin he mentioned anyway
ds is pooh-pooh
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by ArcToyin(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
pillan:
Lol...why won't he point at you guys when you two are playing love in church....funny tori!
i cant laff o
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by ArcToyin(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
kilokeys:
i hope u last 2 days

because Conji is stronger than headache.

if symptoms persists after 2 days of praying. consult ur Pastor
nice advice
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by joeyarticles: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sunday Ssermon's or messages shold not be missed for any reason whatsoever, Presently we are on a serial sunday message journey, Gateway To financial dominion............
http://www.prestnaija.com/sunday-message-gateways-financial-dominion-part4b/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures / Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.