Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church (38498 Views)

What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church / I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by megamindmaster(m): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=pigin post=29732071][/quote]
Wow! That is the gospel. It is the power of God unto salvation. That word was from God to you and not the pastor talking. Pls and pls don't ignore or go back, you and your boyfriend should continue in chastity nomatter what, because you have the grace to. I once lived t hat way until God spoke to us and gave us another chance. We received grace and stayed chast for a year plus, until we got married, and today we are enjoying. It is well will you...

1 Like

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by effogis: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2015
Just stick to the altar call you made with your boyfriend. When you are married, you will be over satisfied with bunking.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by okokhaerat(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2015
angryAnd u are saying this because u holy shebi?
freecocoa:
One of the biggest issues I have with so called Christians, you went to church from your BF's house after one of the wildest weekends of your life, this is the case with many Christians, committing sin on purpose and still claiming to worship God, who are you deceiving please?
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by tartar9(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2015
all this one na talk youll have to seek repentance numerous times before marriage for when konji striketh there is nothing thou can do.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Tycike: 10:59am On Jan 13, 2015
Na lie. conji neva worry the guy.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Kentrasso(f): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2015

We need more of this preachers in this end times!

Oh God, send more labourers into the harvest

1 Like

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by tomzman: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2015
I couldn't help but laugh grin God give you grace to do as you have resolved.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by drnoel: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2015
faby11:

Sin is an omission against the law of God, by words, thoughts or deeds

In ur point of view. Many people see sin as other things.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by importexpert(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2015
We should not do such kind of shits, in such Holy place, btw story if funny little bit!

ImportExpert assisted.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Weah96: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2015
I used to enjoy taking my brand new girlfriends to church. I always damaged them when we got back to the house. Something about the way they look in those church clothes makes you wanna smash like the Hulk.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by pillan(f): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Newkidoo:

Abi.. No mind them!! But a sweet romantic story!! I give them highest two weeks.. Na d girl go beg for it sharp sharp!! undecided

Btw, what are those black stains on ya jeans and who is that guy u resting on Two questions that requires urgent reply now!!! wink tongue
Lol.....its the style....and I'm resting on a girl...she doesn't want her face to be seen,so I had to crop d image
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Enifloxy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
For d first tym since i joined nairaland, dis is the first story i enjoyed. Shows dat humans still have conscience and brain
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by lucyqueen(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dis is good. Make sure u put in2 practice what u learnt. Its not gonna b easy buh put more effort
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Kobeje(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
This proverb is just so true for some comments on this topic - 'the dog that will perish will not heed the hunter's whistle'.

History is replete with people who thought they were in control and raged against proper behaviours which even nature teaches, who have destroyed themselves. The captain of titanic is an example.

1 Like

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by segzicres(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
roselynbas:

It's a wonder how our youths think. Some leave relevance and focus on irrelevance. Wow!
do you understand the concept of strings of events? there's always an initial event that will eventually lead to the end product.
Look at it like eating rice, the farmer planted it, it took probably 6 months to grow, it was harvested and then bagged, transported to lagos, you buy, cook it and then you eat.
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Newkidoo(m): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
pillan:
Lol.....its the style....and I'm resting on a girl...she doesn't want her face to be seen,so I had to crop d image
that bis a great style!!
btw, you are very beautiful!!
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by casmiram: 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Story. If u start it , the discusion continues
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by AdeniyiA(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
People commit sins without looking up, they look round them and think they're not been seen,unknown to them, invisible video cameras are everywhere watching and recording every act of men.
LOOK UP!
He is watching!
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by pillan(f): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Newkidoo:

that bis a great style!!
btw, you are very beautiful!!
tnx smiley
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Newkidoo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
pillan:
tnx smiley
What school is that if i may ask?
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by SammieRexx(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
e need more of this preachers in this end times!

Oh God, send more labourers into the harvest[/quote]
True talk
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by manmacho: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Solange3:
I'm not here to condemn the pastor or say he's lying. Ofcuz a revelation of such may come. But on the other hand, it may just be a psychological trick the pastor used.

Ofcuz all those things he mentioned happen on a daily basis and oh yes! Many come to church straight from their boyfriend's house and the pastor is already aware that a lot of youths come to the church and are victims of such.

I don't support the Sin he mentioned anyway

we have a way of explaining things away.

what you don't know is that you have just confused the heart of somebody.

even if a man dies and come back to tell the woes of after live to sinner some will still not believe

1 Like

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by enomakos(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
may God help you
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by ochardbaby(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2015

Story of the gods......tell us when is the next appointment ? No road from canal to canada...
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by zeeek(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dis story reminds me of smfing.
After my final exams in d Uni. My babe pleaded dat we shld spend d nyt 2geda,since I was staying wt my parent,we decided 2 go 2 a guesthouse,afta d wild fun all thru d nyt,my babe woke me up around 5:30am 4 morning devotion,God abeg 4give me cos I was jst laughing as she was casting n bindind d devil.I jst cn't help but laff weneva I remember dis stuff.

1 Like

Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by colored(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Solange3:
I'm not here to condemn the pastor or say he's lying. Ofcuz a revelation of such may come. But on the other hand, it may just be a psychological trick the pastor used.

Ofcuz all those things he mentioned happen on a daily basis and oh yes! Many come to church straight from their boyfriend's house and the pastor is already aware that a lot of youths come to the church and are victims of such.

I don't support the Sin he mentioned anyway
you are the smartest nairalander! Not all these gullible peeps here who believe whatever comes out of the mouth of a pastor
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by bobbyluis(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
smileythe pastor must be ur neighbor
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by colored(m): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
DavidGodwin:

Abeg clear road joor
I don't really understand what you mean by your statement rather if you aren't in support of her statement then i feel terribly digusted for you because you're dumb and gullible! I'd never wish to be you
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
freecocoa:
One of the biggest issues I have with so called Christians, you went to church from your BF's house after one of the wildest weekends of your life, this is the case with many Christians, committing sin on purpose and still claiming to worship God, who are you deceiving please?

Let she without sin cast the first stone .... undecided
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by xtervaganza(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
I'll have sex whenever I like

Nobody's cup of tea
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by oguntuasetm: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
U both did gr8 4 abstaining from sin since den
Re: Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church by ezelous: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na so e easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.