Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story (28317 Views)

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by ViaFast: 10:19am On May 13, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Congratulations to me.I got traditionally married yesterday....it was a celebration full of emotions....I was a bride on crutches..����I remember in September when my sister @nekysparklesrushed down to the accident site...I was hit by a car and broke my femur,tibia and fibula,hospitals in lagos were on strike and we had to move her to an orthopaedic private hospital in benin.Now I can stand without aid and is healing so fast than we all expected.

.When my husband proposed my sister was personally scared cos she felt who will marry a girl that is still recovering..But he really insisted that he has found a wife and started making marital moves....May our good Lord perfect your healing sis and I wish you all the good things marriage has to offer... That was the prayer of my family to me. I love you @nekysparkles congratulations Mrs ginika Reginald..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/6366/bride-on-crutches-nigerian-lady-shares-her-story-read/

cc; lalasticlala (Family Man To Be) "Congrats"

4 Likes

Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by ViaFast: 10:19am On May 13, 2018
lipsrsealed

READ TOP RELATIONSHIP STORIES HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/18-stories/
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by Cutehector(m): 10:40am On May 13, 2018
cry
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:07am On May 13, 2018
Congratulations Beautiful Bride.

God bless your marriage.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by ViaFast: 1:23pm On May 13, 2018
shocked shocked NICE
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by noble2faith(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2018
Kakatsuntaya
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by Lalas247(f): 3:49pm On May 13, 2018
Beautiful lady ...
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by MeoClark(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2018
This is Incredible. She is worth it tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:49pm On May 13, 2018
Love is the greatest
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by IamHopeful(f): 3:50pm On May 13, 2018
Congratulations to her. She looks so beautiful and happy, I wish her all the best! Happy married life to her.

1 Like

Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by Alejoc(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2018
You are a winner,!

1 Like

Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:50pm On May 13, 2018
pretty bride, i pray GOD will bless ur home with divine health and divine wisdom to make the most of this life. Congratulations.!

2 Likes

Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by narorose(f): 3:50pm On May 13, 2018
Congrats dear,God bless ur union.
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by DavSagacity(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2018
She's simply beautiful. I hope her character is equally beautiful as well.
Happy married Life to her. wish her all the best.
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 13, 2018
Us wey complete still dey search. She's beautiful though. Men will rush to marry even a deaf and dumb lady as long as she's light skinned.

3 Likes

Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by sulasa07(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2018
Where is d husband?
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by TIDDOLL(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2018
Talk about beauty only...

I had marry her, regardless of the crutches!
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:52pm On May 13, 2018
Hmmmmm your husband is a man!

No be all these yeye small small boys wey full Nairaland now

Love is recipocal

Love and cherish him and I wish he treats you the same

Happy married life smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by TinyHacker: 3:52pm On May 13, 2018
ehen, She's not permanently crippled so what is this for angry

1 Like

Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by greatface(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2018
grin

Her Beauty compensates the lost legs and now that she is getting them back, that means added advantage.

Hope her character is far better.

HML though.

grin
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by Ellabae(f): 3:54pm On May 13, 2018
So beautiful. Happy Married Life
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by chachanga: 3:54pm On May 13, 2018
And na there persin wey nor break leg never see man to ask am out sef on top forming

Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by allcomage: 3:59pm On May 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Us wey complete still dey search. She's beautiful though. Men will rush to marry even a deaf and dumb lady as long as she's light skinned.

That's a wrong thought.Most guys like natural looking ladies devoid of tonning and paintings.

2 Likes

Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by Austin234(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2018
Ur reasons are unfounded.

Meanwhile, happy married life young innocent bride

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by DWJOBScom(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2018
Let nothing stop you from achieving your dreams

no excuse or limitation try you
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by rezzy: 4:08pm On May 13, 2018
It is well with her
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
cry

Your signature got me grin, blame seun who have decided to remain in the past. Some forums are upgrading and adding new features but this one have remain like this for years and will continue to.
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by mrfarmer600(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2018
sulasa07:
Where is d husband?

Him day backyard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by sulasa07(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2018
mrfarmer600:

Him day backyard cheesy
U sure.
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by Deji63: 5:16pm On May 13, 2018
Really beautiful
I keep saying love is all that counts. Once true love exists, all is settled
Re: Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story by imitateMe(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yes, I love light skinned women.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi State University Freshest Graduate Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) / She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.