Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (55056 Views)

What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2015
did u people watch how gej was chewing his mouth in Abeokuta. since GMB has remembered d name before now, wots d fuss about over spilled milk. is it d name calling dat will eradicate clueless behavior and corruption in dis country. since, gej said earlier in London dat if he is unable to fix light problems after four years, it means he's failed, why won't he admit his failure and give someone else a chance.

Besides, what's in a name self. Einstein has said dat a rose would still smell a rose if called another name. Name is for identification and doesn't define people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by 1stdammy: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2015
powerblaze:

YOU found this on your car the next morning
"NO SEX FOR 6 WEEKS! love u"
Lol....... Guy u wicked small ooo...........
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Vikky014(f): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
Absolutely ma'am. It is not uncommon at all
hmmmmm lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by chapman11: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2015
This nan is too old to rule this country, he should go and rest!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2015
Athanatos:
Oga,I'm no TANoid or GEJite but its grossly unforgivable that A presidential candidate forgot his running mate's surname! How many campaigns wey him don go? Osinbajo name for don enter him head... I go to work and do other things but I don't forget his name,talkless of his partner? There's no excuse for this,it looks to me like senility!
it is entirely human to forget or mispronounce commonest names. It happens once in a while and I don't see any biggie in it
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by REDshouse(m): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2015
if [size=14pt]buhari[/size] forgot his own name and present[size=14pt]condom[/size] as certificate i will vote for him...all i want is change....lets make history in Nigeria by sending the deluded incumbent Jonathan back to Otueke....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Humblesam(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2015
callMeOlaar:
dis is d most foooolish post i av read in dis thread.... im sure all of u PDP will rethink ur stance once buhari is elected and makes the life of u and ur families better .... #to be continued ...
Since this is "the most fooooolish post" post you've read in this thread, then you've read the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH.
I said this because Wisdom presents it head in a foolish and unnoticed way to the acclaimed Wise,therefore since you've read my foolish post, you've read wisdom.
Am not God your Buhari is not FIT both Physically, Psychologically to rule Nigeria. The same you will kill him if he eventually wins which i don't even see that coming.
Last bullet; Ruling Nigeria is not the same with ruling Zimbabwe .....Go and rethink.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by obienu: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2015
A...Feee.....Ceeee (nah as Sai Buhari call am ooo, no be me) AFC (Alliance of Fraudsters & Criminals)

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Vikky014(f): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2015
RaptorX:
Is the election about appeasing the north? Or about electing someone that is capable of moving the nation forward from it's present stagnation. If the north is incapable of presenting a more articulate, vibrant candidate in these day and age of leaders like Obama and Cameron instead of a 72 yr old geriatric candidate, maybe we should be advocating for the dissolution of the Nigerian union and letting everyone go their separate ways.
they hv a hidden agenda

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by larryUG(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2015
mikeoh:
That won't stop him from relocating to abuja come febuhari
That is if he remembers that 14th is d date for the election. with the way things are going, i am sure if u ask buhari d date for the election he wont remember.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by 1stdammy: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2015
beetruth:
Trying to make up my mind about forthcomingelelection but need APC believers to help clear a few questions
1. Buhari will jail corrupt people. Are there no corrupt politician in his camp? Will he jail them after they spend so much?
2. Buhari will end bokoharam if elected. Does he have to wait till he is elected to stop this massive waste of lives? If he eventually does not get there will this evil persist?
No insults, abuse or name calling. Thank you
Guy, they cant answer those questions now, u ask me Y. They've been too brain-washed to use their common senses. See they are under a spell!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by calaway: 8:52am On Jan 13, 2015
REDshouse:
if [size=14pt]buhari[/size] forgot his own name and present[size=14pt]condom[/size] as certificate i will vote for him...all i want is change....lets make history in Nigeria by sending the deluded incumbent Jonathan back to Otueke....
look at this dullard comedian...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by cutiepie01(f): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2015
Hadone:
So what, is he not a human beign? Just yesterday i found my self calling my ex name in place of my wife. But what followed after the blunder is what i will not tell you.
pls am so interested in the aftermath..lolss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by goldman777: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2015
y didnt post a video dat proves buhari forgot he is apc. presidential candidate foolish pdp propaganda defeat is getting clearer to gej and pdp and they have now bcom nollywood video producers lol.u better start parking ur load from aso rock back to otuoke village,we dont nid ur well tailored nollywood videos.ramsey noah and d nigerian actors guild ur enuf for us mtchew lol
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by kelvine(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2015
Yes, the omission is amazing,pronunciation and accent very humiliating. Far more disturbing to me are his choice of words,play the video again and listen from 4.55sec to 5.11sec you will hear GMB say ''Get you PVC,vote for APC,if you don't do that,it is a risk of your life''. Why mention risk of my life if I don't vote for you ? That sentence is unguided and sounds way too much a treat that Nigerians understand. This is basically my problem with GMB aside his age and health status.
I rather endure another 4 years under GEJ and hope and pray for a better president after him. GMB's words is void of peace and tranquility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Justicealh3(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2015
Hahahaha mmm, Why General?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by deletrue: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2015
philips70:

Stop cummming for a piece of worthless news. Your sperm will soon dry up. Forgetting a name is far better than your president that said he will exploit the youths....live in the podium. I would forget my names, phone numbers than goof the way your president has been goofing around in the campaigns. Even you know in your heart you can never employ Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan to manage your recharge card business. So keep your sermons to your local congregation.
What has this iddiot eaten?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Daintilicious(f): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Imagine this grandpa addressing the United Nations

Buhari should have supported Tambuwal for President and the North would have had an easy ride to Aso Rock.

Jonathan boring speech could send you to sleep but Buhari speech is a horror flick. God forbid this happening to Nigeria.

No wonder he only patronise the BBC Hausa,

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Humblesam(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2015
HONNESSTY:
my brother are u God? There is no comparison whatsoever between GMB and late yaradua. Yaradua waz battling with his life even b4 he wz d governor of katsina state. During his 2007 campaign he couldnt travel to some states due to poor health. Dis is jst pdp propaganda to tarnish Gmb image. GMB is even stronger dan a 20yr old man and he will be strong till 2023 and after. Mugabe president of zimbabwe is 82 abt ten yrs older than GMB is stil vry much strng and healthy. #sai Buhari 2015
My brother am not God but was made by Him,so a lion can't put to birth a goat.He said in the last days,we shall see visions grin grin.
Now on a serious note, Bros you know inside of you that Buhari is very weak and feeble and yet you people want to kill him by forcing him to go for the hottest seat in Africa.
Please ruling Nigeria is not ruling South Africa then how dare you compare Nigeria with Zimbabwe. I tell you Mogabe would have been long forgotten if Zimbabwe was like Nigeria.
I have come to notice that if you're not Strong both in Mind, Will and Appearance, you don't last as a Nigerian President. And even your five year old neighbor'son knows that Buhari is a spent old man waiting for his calling to wherever.
Please agitating for "change" should not be carried out desperately and blindly, you deserve better than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Qyubee(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2015
thank you senile Reno, thanks a lot OP.
As for me and my family GMB/PYO is it! gbam!!
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Chigold101(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2015
juman:
^^^^
You are ridiculously ridiculous.

apc as a party is more interested in getting to aso rock, not particular on a candidate.
u r right ooo. But if this our GMB forgets this fast, how will he remember those who are corrupt to jail them.

How will he remember his pre election promises to the people.

Well GOD save us...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by madjune(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2015
It's really funny but worthy of concern that most of us Nigerians are just too mundane.

We want everything to look chic with little analysis on its intrinsic values.

Anyone can have a slip every now and then in pronounciations and especially, when it has to do with names outside our ethnic.
Its not an age or dementia thing unless it becomes so repetitive as I can say.

Now, at the verge of a national life changing election, I expect the average Nigerian to care more about the candidate's records, vision, performance etc than accent, looks, gait and so forth.

The latter variables are what has led Nigeria to the brink we are presently in.
4 years ago, almost everyone voted more out of sympathy and assumptions-
I'm voting him because he once had no shoes.
I'm voting him because he's a xtian south.
I'm voting him because he looks younger

And so on...

Very few cared to know, what does this person I'm voting into power stand for?
What are his vision?
What are his track records?

This was the situation. There were so many uninformed votes which counted against someone with known track records in leadership.

Its just lately that some of us are seeing how the present govt takes matters of corruption.

I think, our votes shoud be driven beyond the aesthetics we are treated to and more to ideals and values.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by adconline(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2015
This man is the most clueless speaker ever. Why is Naija full of incompetent leaders? How about taking a course in public speaking on how to articulate his ideas??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Joyekpen: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2015
SENILE Granpa!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by deletrue: 9:19am On Jan 13, 2015
ziccoit:
Look at it this way. I'm very sure somebody very close to you like your parents has miscalled your name a couple of times in your life. Hmm, hmm Tunji. . . . . Tunde! Come over here. Shit happens sometimes men.
Abeg, nor dey defend rubbish. Why are apc members like this? Wetin sef? Is Buhari not too old to run Nigeria? Even America that is about 80% less complex has changed the appearance of Obama much more talking of the most complex country in the world to be run by a 72 year old man. Even sef, look GEJ from 2011 to date, you nor see the fastest age that has taken over his appearance? Buhari may not survive the campaign season. May Mohammed take care of him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by stigman(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2015
Hadone:
So what, is he not a human beign? Just yesterday i found my self calling my ex name in place of my wife. But what followed after the blunder is what i will not tell you.

That means you are still seeing your EX
#truth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by deletrue: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2015
koikoi2:
The only words dat he cannot forget easily are blood, kill, baboons, dogs, sharia, ungovernable.grin grin
others are burn down, destroy, parallel government etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Babare(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
Anybody can forget. It is not uncommon to see people trying to recall names of even the most commonest things at a particular time. I don't knw why TANists are crying and celebrating

Mr. Barcanista.. Most times, you present logical propositions to back up your conclusions. But in this case, you portrayed yourself as being pathetic.

How can you allow sentiment becloud your jugdement and prevent you from seeing signs of old age?

In the face of the excess political campaigns and activities, no healthy man will suddenly forget a name he has been frequently mentioning for the past one-month. IT'S LIKE YOU WORKING ON A RESEARCH PROJECT AND SUDDENLY FORGET THE TOPIC.

Will you also say anyone can collapse? He collapsed during camapaign, and has been showing funny signs ahead of the future. Yet you say anyone.

As a myopic leader of tomorrow, you can stick to him. But always present rational arguments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by gajike: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Did I just listen to buhari saying distinguish senatorses?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by blaise26abj(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2015
My name is hard for non-yorubas to pronounce and even more difficult to remember. Even some yorubas find it hard to say because it is not common.

Note keyword here is UNCOMMON. I'm yoruba and I can tell u that it was in this election that I heard dat name OSINBAJO for the 1st Time ever.

Let's focus on the issues plaguing this country and stop these idiotic focus on irrelevant issues. Just reading the comments on Nairaland, Nigerians deserve the Leaders we get.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by philips70(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2015
deletrue:
What has this iddiot eaten?

You are part of the youths the president said he will exploit their brain. He must have finished with yours as it is totally empty now. Daft cuunt!
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2015
Babare:

Mr. Barcanista.. Most times, you present logical propositions to back up your conclusions. But in this case, you portrayed yourself as being pathetic.

How can you allow sentiment becloud your jugdement and prevent you from seeing signs of old age?

In the face of the excess political campaigns and activities, no healthy man will suddenly forget a name he has been frequently mentioning for the past one-month. IT'S LIKE YOU WORKING ON A RESEARCH PROJECT AND SUDDENLY FORGET THE TOPIC.

Will you also say anyone can collapse? He collapsed during camapaign, and has been showing funny signs ahead of the future. Yet you say anyone.

As a myopic leader of tomorrow, you can stick to him. But always present rational arguments.
Oga, I'm not aware that he collapsed neither am I aware that he permanently forgot the name of Osinbajo. It was a temporal thing and very common except you aren't a human

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only / Oshiomhole: APC Crisis Deepens As Two Acting National Chairman Emerge / First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.