Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (55053 Views)

What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by MORNDEW(m): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2015
fattybombom:
The other day, he fell off the stage, now he has forgotten the name of his VP. A real sign of old age, yet some of the so called future leaders are still supporting this 72yr old man. smh
Can u show me where he fell?
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by jimmy101231(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2015
juman:
Buhari pronunciation is funny. grin
nigeria is a big country comprises of many ethnic groups.

Despite I am yoruba person, I sometimes forget prof. yemi surname.
. We talking of forgetting your running name mate that's too Bad..Can remember your phone number too ridiculous a whole president of a great nation Nigeria..iyen oda ooooo..Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by jimmy101231(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2015
juman:
Buhari pronunciation is funny. grin
nigeria is a big country comprises of many ethnic groups.

Despite I am yoruba person, I sometimes forget prof. yemi surname.
. We talking of forgetting your running mate name that's too Bad..Can remember your phone number too ridiculous a whole president of a great nation Nigeria..iyen oda ooooo..Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by philips70(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
Oga, I'm not aware that he collapsed neither am I aware that he permanently forgot the name of Osinbajo. It was a temporal thing and very common except you aren't a human

Forgetting names are a common phenomenon. I forget my old friends names severally even when they all shout at my name when they meet me. Yet I have more than 50 phone numbers, plate numbers, account numbers in my memory. It is better than the PhD holder president that goofs about with poor diction and language construction in his campaigns. There are a catalogue of them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by TempleChinedum(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2015
Even after saying The formal governor of Anambra state, he also forgot the name of Ngige who happens to be his puppet and standing there with him, and jumped to his awkward and fearful pronunciation that I can't understand!

#BuhariShowUsYourCertificate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by kamo2930yahoo(f): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2015
Hadone:
So what, is he not a human beign? Just yesterday i found my self calling my ex name in place of my wife. But what followed after the blunder is what i will not tell you.
. You never talk true ohhh. Maybe you have been calling, texting or seeing your ex lately.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by bgates: 9:42am On Jan 13, 2015
this post is still not on front page

where are the mod ?

what is the criteria for putting thread on front page

?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by koning: 9:42am On Jan 13, 2015
Where is Tinubu ?!!. He has totally disappeared from APC rallies. I think he has realized he made a BIG mistake by choosing and backing Buhari. Buhari is just not fit to be president. And that Osinbajo guy is just too weird and unknown.

The pair will be an embarrassment to Nigeria internationally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I want change
I love change
I can die for change

But buhari represents a backward change.

I'm a progressive
Who wants to move Forward

The thing is what ever form of change to come is 100% better than the continuation of pdp
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Babare(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
Oga, I'm not aware that he collapsed neither am I aware that he permanently forgot the name of Osinbajo. It was a temporal thing and very common except you aren't a human

Okay... Try to follow up everything. He collapsed during campaign. He forgot Osinbajo's name. He personally thinks he can stabilise oil prize. He is over 73.

Follow him up since he is your role model. We know it's only the old who forgets easily, but for you to want to attribute that to the youths also stems from sentiment.

THE REMEDY YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE DISEASE.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by ilovecritics(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2015
Kenai:
It seems to be making the rounds, according to the people who attended the Owerri rally, that Buhari embarrassed himself when he forgot his own VP's name! And this video seems to say the same thing shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU Osinbade

Damn! It looks like Senility is about to kick in the door waving the four-four at our general.

The funny thing I noticed about these APC supporters is that when something that concerns their sick general comes up; they won't say sh*t but if it's about GEJ they say all sorts of things. When I was growing up, I was made to know that there is always a choice in every situation, our Country isn't perfect but Buhari isn't the best choice.

How can you leave our fate in the hands of this sick man? Why are you people evil? You see white and you call it black!

GEJ isn't the best but I'd rather burn my PVC instead of voting this man!

GEJ has International recognition, he's smart, he looks like a leader, he's young, he's daring and tolerant. Why don't we encourage and support him?

Buhari can't pronounce sh*t!!

GEJ is 20,000 times better, healthier, smarter, presentable and worthy to lead again! Give him another chance!

Let the old and sick go home and rest while waiting for God's time. We are not a tragedy nation, we don't want another death in Aso Rock!

Vote GEJ 2015*
He's our only choice!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2015
HONNESSTY:
my brother are u God? There is no comparison whatsoever between GMB and late yaradua. Yaradua waz battling with his life even b4 he wz d governor of katsina state. During his 2007 campaign he couldnt travel to some states due to poor health. Dis is jst pdp propaganda to tarnish Gmb image. GMB is even stronger dan a 20yr old man and he will be strong till 2023 and after. Mugabe president of zimbabwe is 82 abt ten yrs older than GMB is stil vry much strng and healthy. #sai Buhari 2015
Last time I checked, mugabe clocked 90
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2015
It has never and will never be an issue to me.....

Those making a mountain hill out of a clear ACCENT issue are just as usual exposing their lack of clear cut idea about how to move the PDP campaign train forward.

Just like millions of Nigerians with the PVC....I will use it to vote Buhari/Osinbajo next month....
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by calaway: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2015
MORNDEW:

Can u show me where he fell?
IGNORAMUS no wonder you root for a mediocre !

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by blackfase(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2015
No biggie, he'll get used to it. I heard westerners refer to Barrack Obama as Barracko Banner. That one nko?
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by deletrue: 9:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Omimah:

Can you confirm that Buhari slumped? May I let you know that Ojukwu slumped in Aba during his campaign. Obasanjo has also slumped.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Mega72(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2015
GMB is not an electable,I don't dicussed properganders but facts,bring GEJ nd GMB on a debate,give each 10mins to tell us what they did for nigerians that will make us vote,u go see say GMb no get anything to show,we are new generation and shld be allowd to rule ourslf,he knows he will not win but. Just want to make more money for himself because all this donations goes to him,he will spend some and save some..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by ilovecritics(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2015
Babare:

Okay... Try to follow up everything. He collapsed during campaign. He forgot Osinbajo's name. He personally thinks he can stabilise oil prize. He is over 73.

Follow him up since he is your role model. We know it's only the old who forgets easily, but for you to want to attribute that to the youths also stems from sentiment.

THE REMEDY YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE DISEASE.

He collapsed..
He collapsed..

This I know*

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by calaway: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2015
ilugunboy:
It has never and will never be an issue to me.....

Those making a mountain hill out of a clear ACCENT issue are just as usual exposing their lack of clear cut idea about how to move the PDP campaign train forward.

Just like millions of Nigerians with the PVC....I will use it to vote Buhari/Osinbajo next month....

and tomorow you will turn aronud to wonder why Nigeria is retrogressed. "WHEN YOU TRAMPLE ON MERIT, BOTH THE INDIVIDUAL AND THE SOCIETY SUFFERS" THE INDELIBLE WORDS OF CHINUA ACHEBE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by MaksmanBello: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2015
I think he is having Dementhia,,,, Please, go to the hospital b4 u collapse.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Truckpusher(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2015
The clueless jihadist has finally vindicated Jonathan. grin

Una sure say this man go fit recite our national anthem?

APC E-rats over you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by MORNDEW(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2015
calaway:

IGNORAMUS no wonder you root for a mediocre !
Am asking u once more, show me where he fell. Nd if u cant, this forum will clearly know who is ignoramus.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by calaway: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2015
MORNDEW:

Am asking u once more, show me where he fell. Nd if u cant, this forum will clearly know who is ignoramus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OadkQ9cFEqE
ok he did not fall he was trying to sweep the stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEMLFwBxrzI fela called him an animal in crazed mans skin

i will send link for where he collapsed flat immediately i upload it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by ssammy: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2015
I wonder how this man will stop corruption with all the complicated strategies people use in stealing money this days. He brain won't be able to carry it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Doncharis(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2015
So this talk wey oga jona talk abt "buhari nt remembering his fone number"isnt a joke afterall.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by NapoIeon: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2015
Omimah:

May it not be well with whoever that cursed you.

You're a bastard
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by charlesng: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2015
Nigerians are funny. How could someone with his right senses vote for this man as a president?
Are we going forward of backward? Don't get me wrong, i am not a politician, i neither need GEJ nor Buhari as our president, they both don't deserve it.

In a country of about 200million people as we can only bring out this two men to vote for as president then this country is just a mess.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by boyt1: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2015
If INEC want to mess up Buhari just organise a debate of both GMB & GEJ , if gmb ever last 10mins. apc still has time to replace that buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by MORNDEW(m): 10:18am On Jan 13, 2015
calaway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OadkQ9cFEqE
ok he did not fall he was trying to sweep the stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEMLFwBxrzI fela called him an animal in crazed mans skin

i will send link for where he collapsed flat immediately i upload it
Am still waiting as for the ones u put up there, its left to you cos its meaninless.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by ArabianPrince: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2015
How does forgetting the name of his VP make him a lesser person for Presidency. Most negative comments coming from people who can never achieve one-tenth of his life achievements. If you are not Ok with his candidacy, Why don't you come out of your hole, make yourself a public figure and lets see how many followers you may have. His over 73...Yes! and so. Like it's easy to attain the age. When average lifespan in Nigeria is just a little over 55 years. And he is still able to go for rallies contesting for Presidency, when some parents of those abusing him are couch potatoes who cannot even walk 0.05 mile radius.

If you agree he is not an ideal leader for Nigeria...Nothing stops you Buhari Player Haters from contesting.

Moral lesson: Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - And most fools do. Benjamin Franklin

Am not a fan of Buhari.....Neither am I a fan of Jonathan.

Please don't quote me. cool
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Huffington: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari should be allowed to speak in Hausa and then you will see him flow verbally. Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2015
Senility at its peak.

Hope this man won't forget yorubas same way he forgot osinbajo's name if he wins this failbuhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only / Oshiomhole: APC Crisis Deepens As Two Acting National Chairman Emerge / First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.