Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (55055 Views)

What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by nellyelitz(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Watch "APC Owerri Rally: General Buhari Forgets Name of …" on YouTube - APC Owerri Rally: General Buhari Forgets Name of …:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by kahanma(m): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2015
Please was what he was vomiting from his mouth English cos I don't get it))
Just saying though. No hard feelings. wink

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by RaptorX: 7:42am On Jan 13, 2015
zheroes:
bro name one person younger that will get his manner of acceptance up north, just name one please.. he is a respected figure in the north, its strategic
Is the election about appeasing the north? Or about electing someone that is capable of moving the nation forward from it's present stagnation. If the north is incapable of presenting a more articulate, vibrant candidate in these day and age of leaders like Obama and Cameron instead of a 72 yr old geriatric candidate, maybe we should be advocating for the dissolution of the Nigerian union and letting everyone go their separate ways.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by bobbylegend(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2015
This was the man that said he will single handedly stabilise the oil market lol! Buhari don becom OPEC. He has stumbled from one blunder to the other. The truth is that while the apc keep disturbing our ears sai Buhari, Febuhari and so on, on a pure pretence, they never fail to realise that the sensible nigerians still prefer a billion bad jonathan to a single Buhari. No sane nigerian will ever press a ticking time bomb. This is just a walkover race for GEJ. the apc just messed up their selves. I was expecting an idealistic opposition but not this apc full of propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Omimah: 7:43am On Jan 13, 2015
donnypool:

he will build one for you and your family, because even if una get job, una go still steal

nor be me talk am o...na you talk am
Jonathan should also help us get the type that stops people from having pre-marital and extra-marital affairs. The rate of STDs and STIs is alarming.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by poiZon: 7:44am On Jan 13, 2015
femmy2010:

Same here

u two r dunce na, apologies'
hw u go forget a Yoruba name as simple as Osinbajo?
am ibibio can never mis pronounce any name i hear d first time even if na russian or fulani.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by kenex4ever(m): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Wow! When GEJ said the man does not remember his own phone Number APC Members screamed! now he can't even recall the name of his own running mate, its a shame!
don't mind those apc_ediots, when GEJ said he cnt remember his phone number they went to edit/formulate one fake story and accredited it to herbert E. Just to prove dat it's nt necessary to know ur own phone number.
Now, my question for dem is dat, Is it also not necessary to know your to be VP's name?
SHORT TeRm memory cum Old agE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 13, 2015
Omimah:

Jonathan should also help us get the type that stops people from having pre-marital and extra-marital affairs. The rate of STDs and STIs is alarming.

nah, psychiatric is better, most of you pdp and apc supporters need to get your head examined.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Muscomide: 7:47am On Jan 13, 2015
princeonx:
Wow! This is bad! And I don't mean forgetting his vp's name, as in wtf is he saying? As much as I hate GEJ government, this other guy is a big joke!

If truly you hate GEJ government, it would be incumbent on you to vote for the opposition come FeBuhari 14, 2015.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 13, 2015
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I can't support buhari. .........

buhari is a disgrace to NIGERIA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by rhymz(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2015
I just pity the man watching that video, he could hardly pronounce any word right.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by ceeceeco: 7:51am On Jan 13, 2015
Both Jonathan & Buhari, all of dem are all the same, they lack common sense.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Okeikpu(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Sai Buhari, sai my asss! Tinubu thought Nigeria is like Lagos state,where he does whatever he want.... He stupidly brought an imbe-cile to run ths great nation. ⊙︿⊙4ucktards!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by aby1976(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Kenai:
It seems to be making the rounds, according to the people who attended the Owerri rally, that Buhari embarrassed himself when he forgot his own VP's name! And this video seems to say the same thing shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU

Damn! It looks like Senility is about to kick in the door waving the four-four at our general.

One thing I know is that he will not forget to name where thieves stealing our money will end up. That is KIRIKIRI. Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by olusegunjimmys(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2015
The man (Buhari) is too old now to rule d affairs of Nigeria. He will be remoted by people like tinumbu, moreover, he is a dull and uneducated leader. APC would have bring out another candidate instead of this old man Buhari, he is even suffering from synia-dymentia. This sickness is always associated with old poeple.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by thaoriginator: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2015
It doesn't marra men! It's better to have and old honest man as my P than one young ugly unintelligent conniving and thieving mofo forming presido.

Sai Buhari/Osinbade jor! Una papa!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by egbamio: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2015
@op and reno
Please kini big deal? Father/Mother no dey forget their pikin/child name for a moment?
Abeg tell me something better than this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by kgr8mike(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2015
Vicotex:
Buhari cannot rule under a democratic setting, he is to rigid and naive.Above all he is an illiterate,who has no records of any academic certificate,a dunce who cannot pronouce Engilsh words accurately.Let him be president in Daura first.Just waiting to see him cry again after his defeat,dig i say cry ,stab himself,commit suicide because of shame

Bros the man and APC guys think this is military regime where decrees are the order of the day. This man that has no academic record will so much be frustrated by the Nigerian Judiciary that he will regret ever attempting to get to power i.e if he wins and not even when he cannot remember things. It is unfortunate that this is the best APC can offer. He is not in any way the better alternative. The change we need is here until a positive change shows up.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by discusant: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari's Health:

North Express Worry That Yorubas May Reclaim Power

NIGERIA - Reports are flying that Northern leaders who had hitherto supported Buhari may be making a U-turn in the February elections after reports that the general may be having a serious health problem.
This is following the online rumors that Buhari collapsed during his presidential campaign rally in Calabar.
Even though the APC denied the report, it has given cause for worry, and the North has become wary, after they were 'sidelined' after Yar'Adua died in May, 2010 before completing his tenure, a development which led to the abrupt shift of power to the South-South under the rulership of incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan.

“The North is beginning to rethink the promised support for Buhari in view of reports that he is suffering from a certain ailment which is believed to be wearing him down. There are also reports that the elders are pushing to cut a deal with Jonathan to complete his tenure in 2019 but extract a promise that power would be returned to the North via a younger and energetic Northerner,” a source said.

“If anything happens to Buhari, power will return to the South-West less than a decade after President Obasanjo left Aso Rock. The prospects are grim, both for the North and even the South-East that is queuing for their own turn,” another Northern top personality is reported as saying. 

SOURCE: nigerianbulletin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by femmy2010(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2015
poiZon:

u two r dunce na, apologies'
hw u go forget a Yoruba name as simple as Osinbajo?
am ibibio can never mis pronounce any name i hear d first time even if na russian or fulani.

You are a goat for telling me those trash above .
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by osebe: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2015
mikeoh:
That won't stop him from relocating to abuja come febuhari
I am sure someone helped u type this hogwash cos no sane educated Nigerian will vote for an illiterate like Pa Buhari.It's obvious you don't know the value of education. I am not insulting u,just stating the fact. Please this is 2015 and if u are still sleeping,wake up! #GEJtill2019

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by ceeceeco: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2015
Jonathan to shekau;...Jonathan; Is it u dat kill people like notin or me dat care 4 my people. Lie detector; slaps Jonathan. Jonathan; screams; Tamuno!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nikky4izuu: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2015
72 is just an official age, he is older than that. APC , U people don't mean well for our country. How can you project a dunce as candidate. * In Oliver Queen's voice * * you have failed this nation *

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by nkpommpko(m): 7:58am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari has always had that that tongue, it has not stopped him, it will not stop him from pronouncing and implementing, GO to JAIL for stealing the peoples money. Sai febuhari. The peoples general.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by ceeceeco: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2015
4get speech, speech doesn't mata, wat matas is action. He's not worse than the 1st lady. The 1st lady has proven her illiteracy perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Op don't be stupid...he didn't pronounce it well...everyone knows that GMB has an accent; so if you can't accept him for who he is then back off!

The one that 'remembers' his Vp's name couldn't remember that $20bn was missingundecided

The one that 'remembers' his Vp's name couldn't remember/denied that chibok gurls were kidnappedundecided

The one that 'remembers' his Vp's name couldn't remember the NIS victims of job search and etc...

Caveat: I don't bloody care if he doesn't remember ANYONE's name! Just get the work done...make him no go de do 'na my padi' 4 aso rock angryangryangry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by 49cents(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2015
ninocia18:
Onye agwa na this man adiro fit to rule this country, o che na a na-acho blue film. It won't be cool to have another president die on us again oo...

Obasanjo did it with yaradua........Tinubu wants to do it buhari......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by xtremrules(m): 8:02am On Jan 13, 2015
Is unfortunate that most of you didn't watch the video, you just followed the misleading Heading and commented while there was a link by the OP proving him wrong. You guys have been lied to and you failed for it. The bible said that we should try every word to see if it is true. No wonder most of you won't embrace change.
Is quite unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Okeikpu(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2015
fattybombom:
The other day, he fell off the stage, now he has forgotten the name of his VP. A real sign of old age, yet some of the so called future leaders are still supporting this 72yr old man. smh
He's above 80yrs.... Are u not a Nigerian...lemme see how ths cattle realer will bring change to ds kwontry (¬_¬) muda4uckers!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Amaechi5(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2015
valicious1:
very true, I was there live. With his very boring speech which was drier than a nun's c*nt
why that language bro,show some respect.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Pamcrest(f): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2015
Guys free d old man abeg.....it's an honest mistake grin.
My main issues with Buhari are his age n religious bigotry. I still believe APC made a wrong choice, they had better alternatives. This still leaves me with no presidential candidate to vote for.....yet vote I must, I need change n I cannot be silent. Who does d cap fit?
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by xtremrules(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Nikky4izuu:
72 is just an official age, he is older than that. APC , U people don't mean well for our country. How can you project a dunce as candidate. * In Oliver Queen's voice * * you have failed this nation *
why disgrace yourself here telling us you don't know the meaning of "official"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only / Oshiomhole: APC Crisis Deepens As Two Acting National Chairman Emerge / First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.