Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,598 members, 7,843,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain (14206 Views)

A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE / The Portharcourt Block Of Flats / Dexdee Fountains Pioneer In Water Fountain In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
More pixs

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Let's go and search for gates for this house

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by mufutau55(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
amazinghomez09:
Let's go and search for gates for this house

Damn! Ammazinghomez... this is one of the best and elegant gates I have ever laid my eyes on here.
Please, what is the price of the two of them?

Hajji M.
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
mufutau55:

Damn! Ammazinghomez... this is one of the best and elegant gates I have ever laid my eyes on here.
Please, what is the price of the two of them?

Hajji M.
the gate is cool but on the high side but again grin they say good thing costs money with the installation the one with the golden touch goes for 850k
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by mufutau55(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
amazinghomez09:
the gate is cool but on the high side but again grin they say good thing costs money with the installation the one with the golden touch goes for 850k

Thanks. Truly... the better, the high price. To me, it's worth it.
Is it a rolling gate? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
mufutau55:

Thanks. Truly... the better, the high price. To me, it's worth it.
Is it a rolling gate? Thanks.

Hajji M. Yes it is a rolling gate
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by propertyvendoor: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello Amazinghomez, You can reach out to more clients and Sell your Properties, Post Free, Advertise, Lease and Rent; Lands, Houses, Hall, Shops, Office Space and commercial properties to millions of potential buyers @ www.propertyvendoor.com.ng

Below Are Just A Few Of The Advantages Of Using PropertyVendoor

Using PropertyVendoor you are provided with a Custom URL E.g. www.propertyvendoor.com.ng/Your-BusinessLabel which enable you to further promote your service page by simply sharing your Custom URL on forums and social medias as well as on your business card (Sample: www.propertyvendoor.com.ng/Amazinghomez ).

Responsive and mobile friendly website, which helps clients view your listed property with ease.

Using PropertyVendoor shows your seller clients you take marketing seriously

Lengthy Space For Property Description

Extra Large Photo Gallery

Elegant widescreen slideshow.

Ability to add documents for buyers and other agents to download.

Built-in Walkscore map shows you what's in the neighborhood.

Every page is branded with your contact information to generate leads

Buyers recognize great marketing too, and may be more likely to work with you

JOIN NOW>>> @ www.propertyvendoor.com.ng To List Your Properties
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 1:50am On Oct 28, 2016
More pixs

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 1:53am On Oct 28, 2016
Pics

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 2:00am On Oct 28, 2016
More pixs

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 3:09am On Oct 28, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen we have an agréement to build another block of flats for a nairalander here in PH we have already mobilised to site already more pics soon.......
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by allCopacetic: 3:52am On Oct 28, 2016
Excellent work chief, .. truely amazing.
The quality of finish is impressive. If your client is interested in high quality electrical accessories, fixtures and fittings, please feel free to go through our threads or request our catalogues.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by mufutau55(m): 4:43am On Oct 28, 2016
Amazingly good work sir. Keep it up.

Hajji M.
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 4:53am On Oct 28, 2016
allCopacetic:
Excellent work chief, .. truely amazing.
The quality of finish is impressive. If your client is interested in high quality electrical accessories, fixtures and fittings, please feel free to go through our threads or request our catalogues.
Cheers.
looking forward to working with you
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 4:54am On Oct 28, 2016
mufutau55:
Amazingly good work sir. Keep it up.

Hajji M.
thanks sir
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kiddies touch

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Light fittings installation in progress

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by allCopacetic: 12:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Stop stressing yourself bro, believe me correct electrical stuff dey Naija.... You just need to know where to look... the below are just a FEW examples . not saying this just cos I'm a vendor, speaking from vast experience.

I have a Nairaland client that ordered some chandeliers for his personal duplex from aliexpress while he was in the states, when he came down here to finish the project and buy chandeliers, fittings and accessories for the other units he wanted to rent out, he told me he whished he hadn't bothered. He found out after all the hassle it was cheaper here or almost the same cost, and he could make better choices on a face to face basis rather than depending on just pictures.

Understandably What drives most in the ali direction is the need for quality assurance and variety. But Better Dubai lights dey... as well as high quality China stock. Qualities higher than what many Chinese vendors on ali would showcase.

For instance , Compare the prices of Schneider, ABB, or Legrand accessories on aliexpress with the cost here (the real thing) and you'll be very suprised. First of all you'll be hard pressed to even find them on a site like ali ..and if you do... The prices will shock you. This is because The landing cost of 50,000 units of an item purchased from a factory, containerized & shipped by sea WILL be far far lower than the landing cost of a few dozen pcs purchased from an online wholesaler or even the factory and shipped by air freight or even sea. It's a game of "numbers" volume is everything.

I take the pain to do all this plenty plenty writing because i "think" you to be someone who goes out of his way to actualize high standards or taste, I like that and I'll try to encourage it as much as possible.

8 Likes

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 2:57am On Nov 06, 2016
Let's give this kitchen a new look

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by skyface72: 3:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Hi,

Could you please send some pictures of chandeliers, wall/ceiling light with prices to lanrejolus@yahoo.ca.
Here are list and numbers of accessories needed.

Please also send pictures and prices of the following

*1gang switches
*2gang-2ways switches
* 3gang-3ways switches
* 13Amp. sockets (single)
*13Amp. sockets (double)
*15Amp sockets.

Email address is lanrejolus@yahoo.ca

Thanks

allCopacetic:
Stop stressing yourself bro, believe me correct electrical stuff dey Naija.... You just need to know where to look... the below are just a FEW examples . not saying this just cos I'm a vendor, speaking from vast experience.

I have a Nairaland client that ordered some chandeliers for his personal duplex from aliexpress while he was in the states, when he came down here to finish the project and buy chandeliers, fittings and accessories for the other units he wanted to rent out, he told me he whished he hadn't bothered. He found out after all the hassle it was cheaper here or almost the same cost, and he could make better choices on a face to face basis rather than depending on just pictures.

Understandably What drives most in the ali direction is the need for quality assurance and variety. But Better Dubai lights dey... as well as high quality China stock. Qualities higher than what many Chinese vendors on ali would showcase.

For instance , Compare the prices of Schneider, ABB, or Legrand accessories on aliexpress with the cost here (the real thing) and you'll be very suprised. First of all you'll be hard pressed to even find them on a site like ali ..and if you do... The prices will shock you. This is because The landing cost of 50,000 units of an item purchased from a factory, containerized & shipped by sea WILL be far far lower than the landing cost of a few dozen pcs purchased from an online wholesaler or even the factory and shipped by air freight or even sea. It's a game of "numbers" volume is everything.

I take the pain to do all this plenty plenty writing because i "think" you to be someone who goes out of his way to actualize high standards or taste, I like that and I'll try to encourage it as much as possible.
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
allCopacetic:

thanks brother I understand exactly what you are talking about but we knew that the exchange rate will sky rocket so we started buying the electrical fittings since November last year.we were able to get the fittings when the price was still good. We will work together please add me on whatsapp 08039517378
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by allCopacetic: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
skyface72:
Hi,

Could you please send some pictures of chandeliers, wall/ceiling light with prices to lanrejolus@yahoo.ca.
Here are list and numbers of accessories needed.

Please also send pictures and prices of the following

*1gang switches
*2gang-2ways switches
* 3gang-3ways switches
* 13Amp. sockets (single)
*13Amp. sockets (double)
*15Amp sockets.

Email address is lanrejolus@yahoo.ca

Thanks

detailed catalogues for the fittings and accessories have been sent you. the prices are listed.
Thanks
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by allCopacetic: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
amazinghomez09:
thanks brother I understand exactly what you are talking about but we knew that the exchange rate will sky rocket so we started buying the electrical fittings since November last year.we were able to get the fittings when the price was still good. We will work together please add me on whatsapp 08039517378
Oh, ok. thats great sir. worked well for you guys.
will hit you up on whatsapp. Regards
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by erico2k2(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
amazinghomez09:
Light fittings installation in progress
from what website are these beauties from?
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 4:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Interior design

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 5:01am On Dec 13, 2016
More.

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 5:04am On Dec 13, 2016
More..

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 5:06am On Dec 13, 2016
More

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 5:16am On Dec 13, 2016
More...

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 5:18am On Dec 13, 2016
More pics

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 5:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Fence plastering

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 5:30am On Dec 13, 2016
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Land Verification And Due Diligence #check / Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" / PHOTOS: Fire Fighters Rescue 3 Children From Burning House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.