Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain (14223 Views)

A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE / The Portharcourt Block Of Flats / Dexdee Fountains Pioneer In Water Fountain In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 6:05am On Dec 13, 2016
The mould for the interlock

1 Like

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 6:10am On Dec 13, 2016
Vibrating table for the interlocks

1 Like

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 6:16am On Dec 13, 2016
Moulsing of the ornamental works for the fence design

1 Like

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 6:22am On Dec 13, 2016
More

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 6:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Moulding .

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 6:28am On Dec 13, 2016
More

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 6:36am On Dec 13, 2016
More...

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
More pics

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
The installation of the fence ornamental design and the moulding of the interlocks continues

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
More pixs

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kitchen cabinet contd

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Safety barrier

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2016
Interior designs

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2016
More

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by lastpage: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
allCopacetic:
Stop stressing yourself bro, believe me correct electrical stuff dey Naija.... You just need to know where to look... the below are just a FEW examples . not saying this just cos I'm a vendor, speaking from vast experience.

I have a Nairaland client that ordered some chandeliers for his personal duplex from aliexpress while he was in the states, when he came down here to finish the project and buy chandeliers, fittings and accessories for the other units he wanted to rent out, he told me he whished he hadn't bothered. He found out after all the hassle it was cheaper here or almost the same cost, and he could make better choices on a face to face basis rather than depending on just pictures.

Understandably What drives most in the ali direction is the need for quality assurance and variety. But Better Dubai lights dey... as well as high quality China stock. Qualities higher than what many Chinese vendors on ali would showcase.

For instance , Compare the prices of Schneider, ABB, or Legrand accessories on aliexpress with the cost here (the real thing) and you'll be very suprised. First of all you'll be hard pressed to even find them on a site like ali ..and if you do... The prices will shock you. This is because The landing cost of 50,000 units of an item purchased from a factory, containerized & shipped by sea WILL be far far lower than the landing cost of a few dozen pcs purchased from an online wholesaler or even the factory and shipped by air freight or even sea. It's a game of "numbers" volume is everything.

I take the pain to do all this plenty plenty writing because i "think" you to be someone who goes out of his way to actualize high standards or taste, I like that and I'll try to encourage it as much as possible.

If l say "l've always loved your post".......... people fit dey think otherwise since you be man! shocked shocked grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by allCopacetic: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
lastpage:

If l say "l've always loved your post".......... people fit dey think otherwise since you be man! shocked shocked grin grin

Lastpage!
cheesy I'm flattered chief. Thank you
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2016
More pixs

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2016
Kitchen cabinet work still in progress

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2017
Happy New year my people I pray that this year will favour us in every ramification. We also want to use this opportunity to thank all our clients ,guests for your support,positive criticism etc that actually made us better . we promise to improve this 2017 in order to serve you better .Once again thank you for believing in us and we look forward to serving you better this 2017. Thank you very much. For your building plans production and building construction contact Amazing homez concept on :e -mail :amaechiuzomakenneth@yahoo.co.uk phone no -08039517378

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2017
Fence ornamental works in progress

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
More pics

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
More

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
The ground beam for the gate

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
Installation of the gate,unfortunately the client didn't choose any of the initially uploaded gstes he said he needed something very simple so we had to go for this one

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Laying of the interlocks

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
More

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Wall preparation for the stucco painting effect

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
More

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
More pic

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by nabiz(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Call me for ur water fountain
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2017
nabiz:
Call me for ur water fountain
Ok maybe for another project cos we have a change of plan cos originally we were meant to have the water foubtain in the living room but we considered a whole lot things like maintenance etc so am afraid we may not be going ahead with the water fountain thanks
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2017
More

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat / Land Verification And Due Diligence #check / Estate Agent Dupes Fleeing Ikorodu Residents Of Over N50million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.