Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works (20057 Views)

The Shaming Of President Buhari’s Me-nister By The People’s Minister” / The Shaming Of President Buhari’s Me-nister By The People’s Minister: Reno Omokr / Ibe Kachiukwu Assumes Office As Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Firefire(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dragonking:
So the yorubas are still slaves to the fulanis/Hausa..Chiaaaa!!!!

Not again... that human being is on his own.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nonsense talks by all this pdp people.

Anyway,this got me laughing.

A teacher asked his students, 1+1= ?.
A student stood up and said 4.
A man passing by overheard the answer,
shook his head and said to himself,"my God, Jonathan will kill us in this country o.Everything has increased,transport fare,fuel prices,foodstuffs, beer,... everything.Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to 4.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Trailblazer1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
We know already

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Franchise21(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by geedeex2(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
If this man say that tra.sh again, may thu.nder fi.re him We the yorubas will vote for change

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by folu4real(f): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
People are just saying what they like. All i need is CHANGE.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Otunbab: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Henhen. Shey d minister didn't see that his running mate is Yoruba ?
Abi Mr Minister, what have you even done for us Yorubas since you've been appointed Minister?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
GMB is an enemy for Jailing the corrupt? Nothing Good will ever come out from that Country until they stop deceiving themselves. SMH for Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by bobbylegend(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
My people who will you vote for? BUHARI- (1) no certificate (2) does not know his running mate's name (3) does not know his phone number (4) religious extremist (5) bad intonation (6) El-rufai once tagged him "perpetually un-electable. JONATHAN- (1) a certified Phd (2) knows his running mate's name and phone number (3) achievements ranging from Agriculture, Education, Roads, Electricity, Aviation, Rail transportation, Freedom information, Non interference with judicial functions etc. Kindly click (LIKE) for Jonathan and SHARE for Buhari

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Collynzo9: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
He challenged Mr. Buhari to mention a single project that he delivered in the Southwest when he was head of state and later Chairman of the Petroleum Trust, PTF.

I once threw the same challenge to Yorubas always asking what Jonathan did for the South east to deserve our support. No answers yet..
www.nairaland.com/2043648/what-did-buhari-south-east
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by alaoeri: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Instead of them to be selling their pay master they won't but rather result into character assasination which is no more working mstcheeeew.
Sai BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by 1stola: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
words from a senile corrupt old fool.
GMB TILL GEJ KNOWS THAT STEALING IS CORRUPTION.
GMB TILL PEJ BECOMES A PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
GMB TILL FANI KAYODE BECOME REASONABLE.
GMB TILL DOYIN OKUPE CHANGE HIS FIRST NAME TO BASTARD.
GMB TILL RENO OMOKRI UNDERSTANDS THAT HE IS SENILE.
GMB TILL PROF WOLE SOYINKA BECOMES A GUINEA PIG HUNTER.
GMB TILL OBASANJO BECOMES A MOTOR PARK TOUT.
GMB TILL ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO BECOMES PASTORS.
GMB TILL JONA JANG BECOMES TALLER.
GMB TILL ALAO AKALA STOPS BLEACHING.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING 20 BILLION DOLLARS.
GMB TILL NIGERIA BECOMES CORRUPTION FREE.
GMB TILL ELECTRIC POWER BECOMES STABLE.
GEJ TILL feBUHARI.
wink cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by joseph1832(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Does the Minister Of State For Works speak for all yoruba people? If yes, God bless him, if NO, thunder faya him and his family!!!.

I wonder when people will stop believing that their opinion is a standard fact!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by kristisking(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari is not an enemy only to the yoruba people but the entire south.I weep for this country,are we saying there is no better candidate other than GEJ and Buhari?GEJ has failed us but Buhari can never be the solution.Imagine Buhari that could recall the name of his running mate.It is a shame that this is what APC could present to challenge GEJ which seems to have no clue of what he is doing,but entrusting the affairs of this nation in the hands of Buhari is likened to a drunk driver conveying passengers,of course we know it is calamity.Nigerians which way now?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
we are not yeeboes. we are not driven by hatred or vegeance; we forgive easily. Buhari, we forgive you.
sai Buhari
sai Osinbajo

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Simitrendy: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
President Jonathan gave us a unoversity in ekiti were workers are not paid well high tax frequent strikes
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by omolami: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
True talk bros no true,yoruba man should vote buhari.He may want to complete the unfinished matr, ie marged OAU with UI,he will definitely reversed the rail system that is woking now,he will surely cancle BRT,he planned to stop d Lagos,Ibadan express road construction among others.Yoruba vote Jonathan for bright future,Jonathan is not an illiterate
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Bruteforce1o1: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Story for the gods.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by importexpert(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
na your own you dey talk
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Btruth: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

This is a fact coming from ya brother not from me.
Continue scrapping for unnecessary informations. The money you've been paid will soon finish come this time next month. Whatever happens, there must be a change, and that change is APC next month.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by dipo1234: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Omo-ibo... Nothing will ever stop us from voting for APC next month.

Sai buhari cheesy

My generation will never vote Buhari
Failbuhari

Great grandpa, pls present your certificate
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by hermesprogidy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Another animal just escaped the zoo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by kajoula(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Good one but u should haven't mention GEJ @all..
it makes it look like a counter to all APC/PDP.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
berem:
This election can make people to misyarn.
Yorubas,over to you o!
grin grin grin

The truth is not always easy to accept. All that Adeyeye said are facts, they were not cooked up. wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
dipo1234:

My generation will never vote Buhari
Failbuhari

Great grandpa, pls present your certificate

God bless you o jare my wise Yoruba brother, kastonkastrol will be healed next month after the elections. Buhari ko Bin ladin ni. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by ogene007: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
PUSH1:
GMB is an enemy for Jailing the corrupt? Nothing Good will ever come out from that Country until they stop deceiving themselves. SMH for Nigeria.
Which corrupt? Convicted by which court? How can you explain a situation where a man arrogates to himself the role of executive, legislature and judiciary all rolled into one. Are we now celebrating tyranny?, for that was what despots are known for, the likes of Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Idi Amin etc.If Hitler was a nigerian, I'm pretty much certain that your type will be queuing up behind him just as you are doing for GMB. GMB unleashed the highest amount of human rights abuses on nigerians that makes Abacha to look like a saint, little wonder that he served fully in Abacha's corrupt government, and would later tell nigerians that Abacha was not corrupt. We cannot entrust nigeria into the hands of a tyrant because God may not deliver us if we allow this to happen a second time. All these young people who are singing the praise of this extremist should know that they risk mortgaging their future, ad repeating the same mistakes their parents made. People must learn from history, so that negative history does not repeat itself. GEJ till 2019.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by dipo1234: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Does the Minister Of State For Works speak for all yoruba people? If yes, God bless him, if NO, thunder faya him and his family!!!.

I wonder when people will stop believing that their opinion is a standard fact!.

The minister is speaking the mind of the genuine yoruba people, tell ur great grandpa to present his certificate or go and enjoy his pension come Failbuhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by otigbagba: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=29746517][/quote]all these propaganda against the person of Gmb...makes me to love the man more.An incumbent after 6ys...has nothing to hold unto...was busy showing away with corruption. ..judiciary on strike...Goin to 3months...federal hospitals on strike(only God knows if the number of Nigeria ns that have died not exceeding d no from boko haram),corruption on d sprew...insecurity on rampage...power we are still on paper reforms..economy u knw how much a dollar is now..,and some element who calls himself a minister is saying poo....buhari hates this and likes this...All we need now is a free and credible election. ..and well meaning Nigerians we speak..we cant celebrate a failure. .weda ibo,yoruba..or hausa..4 now Change must happen. Gmb 2015...and if u qoute me..to support gej...may God rule ur life d way gej has ruled this vountry
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Tundenoni(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dragonking:
So the yorubas are still slaves to the fulanis/Hausa..Chiaaaa!!!!

MUMU...

He only respected an elder...that's our culture

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by ZUBY77(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
I confirmed this on Wikipedia. Wow.

Yef Tinubu endorsed this man?
Enemies of state.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by chimera(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Anoda one just got a bank alert.... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment / Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" / Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.