Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,166 members, 7,852,968 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works (20058 Views)

The Shaming Of President Buhari’s Me-nister By The People’s Minister” / The Shaming Of President Buhari’s Me-nister By The People’s Minister: Reno Omokr / Ibe Kachiukwu Assumes Office As Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Akpan107(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Omo-ibo... Nothing will ever stop us from voting for APC next month.

Sai buhari cheesy
Buhari just need to go and take a good rest in Daura. He is an old man.

May God give him long life to witness when GEJ will handover power by 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Okeikpu(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dragonking:
So the yorubas are still slaves to the fulanis/Hausa..Chiaaaa!!!!
Hv u 4orgotten dat Yorubas r cowards...
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Okeikpu(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dragonking:
So the yorubas are still slaves to the fulanis/Hausa..Chiaaaa!!!!
Hv u 4orgotten dat Yorubas r cowards... Dats y Awolowo died lyke fowl
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by freezone4real(f): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Why is these people's campaign always about Buhari? Giving him bad image so that we wont vote him.

Let them talk about curruption, insecurity, unemployment, poverty, developments, cluelessness etc.

Its seems PDP is out of campaign strategies...
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by AnanseK(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Baawaa:
If you like say Buhari was one that killed Awolowo
If you like say Buhari was the one that killed Dele Giwa
If you like say Buhari was the one that killed MKO
If you like say Buhari was the one that killed Bola Ige
It is no news that PDP built her foundation on bricks of LIE

If you like say it was Not Emmanuel ifeajuna but Buhari who killed Akintola
If you like say that it was not chukuma Nzeugu but Buhari who shot and killed both General Samuel Ademulegun and his wife Latifat.
GEJ is clueless , incompetent and not fit to be president for even one day and we are ejecting him out come February 14th.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by repogirl(f): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Renegade147:

As wonderful as ur stories are,you could spew this rubbish. A proverb goes like this,never judge a book by its cover.
Just because my views and yours don't correlate, doesn't make mine rubbish.... Last time I checked we were not in North Korea, so I can freely air things as I see it..... and as for your proverb you quoted, whilst feeling all intellectual and filled with sense, it doesn't even begin to relate here...... You could say, don't judge a book by its contents and I would get you.... I apologize in advance cos i know I have confused you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by stayblack: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
HOW CAN A LEARNED MAN TALK LIKE BABOON ,THIEVES ..BUHARI IS COMIN ,TAKE UR STOLEN MONEY AND RELOCATE....THIEVES
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Yoruba people are the most daft people on the face of the earth! Because of their intense hatred for anything ibo, they are willing to lick the anus of an hausa man who does not see them as anythin. Counting down to FailBuhari 14th when they will run into oyo caves and dive into osun river in a bid to hide their ugly tiger-claw faces in shame!

GEJ..until yorubas lick the shyte off the anus of the last aboki on earth grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
repogirl:
Just because my views and yours don't correlate, doesn't make mine rubbish.... Last time I checked we were not in North Korea, so I can freely air things as I see it..... and as for your proverb you quoted, whilst feeling all intellectual and filled with sense, it doesn't even begin to relate here...... You could say, don't judge a book by its contents and I would get you.... I apologize in advance cos i know I have confused you.
Seriously,ur view on that post is rubbish.
As 4 ur correction,i av noted it and i still repeat again with ur correction 'don't judge a book,by its contents'. Try and spell-check ur words b4 u submit. Ethnic bigot.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by repogirl(f): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
undecided
Renegade147:

Seriously,ur view on that post is rubbish.
As 4 ur correction,i av noted it and i still repeat again with ur correction 'don't judge a book,by its contents'. Try and spell-check ur words b4 u submit. Ethnic bigot.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
The yorubas,Hausa,and the progressive ibos are inseparable.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by blackborn7(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=29746517][/quote]

Sir......you re very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by ooshinibos: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=29746517][/quote]
SO YOU THAT ARE NOT THE ENEMY OF YORUBA ::WHAT HAVE DONE SINCE YOU BECAME MINISTER :::::OF POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY AKA PDP

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by ollyruffy: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Whatever. #GEJMUSTGO2015#.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by 989900: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Stop playing the religion/racial/tribal card.

State the facts, if they are genuine, you don't need an Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Fulani, or whatever brain to decipher the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by lozanni(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Omo-ibo... Nothing will ever stop us from voting for APC next month.

Sai buhari cheesy

Omo Yoloba, tyrants are not born, but are created by the servile (servant-like) attitude of their underlying (subject). This is actually a chinese proverb.
I fear that if you people were an independent nation, a dictator would have been lording it over you because you all follow one particular political direction when you have been properly manipulated.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by jogs1999(m): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thank u sir...weve heard u....
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
we cant afford 2 dwell in d past, the worst of buhari is still far better than d best of gej we have seen in d 6yrs of his clueless, lootcracy,incompetent & impotent regime.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by bajosky: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
ON GEJ RE-ELECTION WE STAND

GMB GO TO HELL & CONTEST WITH ABACHA , IDI AMIN , ADOLF HITLER , OSAMA BIN LADEN U MAY STAND 90% CHANCE FOR UR APC POPULATION
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nairaland always creates a false impression of the state of love for Jonathan by Nigerians and the gullible will forget nairaland has only 1.2 million users while there are 68 million electorates out there.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by babestella: 12:03am On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari is empty, he has nothing to offer. Someone that can't even offer INEC his certificate...........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Remarkable: 12:22am On Jan 14, 2015
otigbagba:
all these propaganda against the person of Gmb...makes me to love the man more.An incumbent after 6ys...has nothing to hold unto...was busy showing away with corruption. ..judiciary on strike...Goin to 3months...federal hospitals on strike(only God knows if the number of Nigeria ns that have died not exceeding d no from boko haram),corruption on d sprew...insecurity on rampage...power we are still on paper reforms..economy u knw how much a dollar is now..,and some element who calls himself a minister is saying poo....buhari hates this and likes this...All we need now is a free and credible election. ..and well meaning Nigerians we speak..we cant celebrate a failure. .weda ibo,yoruba..or hausa..4 now Change must happen. Gmb 2015...and if u qoute me..to support gej...may God rule ur life d way gej has ruled this vountry

I say "Amen"! and on the other hand, want to pray that your life be run the way Buhari ran the country between '83 and '85, but I refrain, because even though I don't know, it is not a prayer I will pray on my worst enemy, it won't be fair at all.

All the things you mentioned up there, imagine it being 10 times worse! - that is what you will have under a Buhari government; why can't you see that?

You talk about democracy, yet don't you know Buhari truncated a democratic government? corrupt or not, the worst democracy is better than the best dictatorship rule...

its your one vote, use it wisely.
that's all. Goodluck to you, no pun intended.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Remarkable: 12:25am On Jan 14, 2015
bankylan:
I am not a fan of Jonathan, but Buhari is not an option for any forward thinking man.

There is more to Buhari's desperation to become a president. At his age, his love for this nation should make him support a younger and vibrant candidate who is visionary. We dont need a man of experience in Nigerian politics. Experience will only bring about the usual way that has not solved any problem the country faces. What we need is a visionary young leader who sees beyond politics, ethnicity, religion and party affliation.

I see a drastic change coming to Nigeria after next month's election. My fear is for the youths who will rather fight for politicians instead of fighting for their destinies. As for President Jonathan, I believe he is a man on an assignment. He is to prepare the way, but definetely not for Buhari!!!!!!

are you Yoruba?
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by tonychristopher: 12:33am On Jan 14, 2015
Yoruba prove your brother wrong

Oya
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by docsholz(m): 1:18am On Jan 14, 2015
No wonder Nigeria is backward, everything begins and ends with ethnic bigotry
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by obaayo2: 1:48am On Jan 14, 2015
olrotimi:
With just 8 posts and it's already on FP. Who are these MODs sef?
i just dey observe
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by omar22(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Ignorance can be educated (PEJ) and crazy can be medicated (we know who they are) but there's no cure for stupidity (GEJ)

GEJ is not fit to run a beer parlour let alone a country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by ddeola: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Who be this wan wey dey yarn jaggons, who know am for Yorubaland wey e dey talk nonesense ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
blackborn7:

Sir......you re very stupid.

Tell that to Adeyeye not me. undecided
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by mauriceju2(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE WANT DEAREST NIGERIANS, Let me not talk about the PDP's, but THESE ARE THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS: (1) SOKOTO - Aminu Waziri Tambuwal (former PDP) (2) KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP) (3) KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP) (4) KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP) (5) KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP) (6) JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP) (7) BAUCHI - Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP) (cool GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP) (9) NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP) (10) ADAMAWA - Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP) (11) PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP) (12) BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP) (13) TARABA - Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP) (14) RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside (former PDP) (15) IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP) (16) ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP) (17) ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP) (18) EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP) NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State & National Assembly Candidates are also all former PDP members! Let me not also forget to state that AUDU OGBE, APC's chieftain was a former Chairman of PDP (2001-2005). Do I also need to mention Atiku Abubakar? Or Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then Governor for 7 years? The list goes on and on. If PDP wasted and stole our time and resources for the past 16 years, my dearest citizens, the names listed above and many more are part of these bunch of criminals who stole and wasted these our resources. They were and are part of the people who lied and lie to us. My people, YES! We want change, but if I am a thief in Agbada, would wearing a Nnyika make me not to be a thief? Would I stop being a thief because I changed gang? Some of us will always argue that the states controlled by these thieves are better than the others, but let me ask: Did Ameachi do all he did for Rivers in the past 1 year that he became a memebr of the APC? Was it last year that APC was formed that the transformations in KANO took place or began? Was it APC's Government that did the stuffs in IMO? Dearest Citizens, for 16 years we have been under the PDP's Umbrella. Yes, but which person in this APC has not been in the corridor or close to the coridor of power in these past 16 years? Not only am I so disapointed in us as citizens, I am ashamed to be a part of this generation. We revolved & continue to revolve aroung the same group of people since Independence yet we seem to be comfortable with it. If they're saints as they claim, we wouldnt be where we are today. Do I need to start mentioning their names and potfolios? If I cant mention all, at least I know for a fact that as far back as 1982, Audu Ogbe was not only a speaker of his state assembly, he also was a Minister in Nigeria. Infact, he held two ministerial positions. I also know without doubt that Gen Buhari apart from being a PTF Chairman, rose to become the President of Nigeria as far as 1983. Very resently, Atiku Abubakar was an 8 years Vice President. I cant believe that at 72 some one who was President at 41 wants to be president again. I cant also come to term with my self when ever I read that Gen Yakubu Gowan was about 23 years old when he became Nigerias President. Well, I am above 23 now and I cant even feed myself. My dearest citizens of the Republic, do we continue rotating our leaders and expect to move forward? Do we expect to be in 2015 and have some one who ruled us decades ago rule us? As a child, I heard of Shehu Musa Yar'dua. As a teenager, I had Umaru Musa Yar'dua rule me as president. When do I see Akpan, Taofeek, Olanipekun or Emeka at 25 , 35 or 45 year old be my president? When do we see a 25 or 31 year old Nigerian from any part of Nigeria be governors or senator or even ministers? Dearests, Gen Martin Luther Agwai, the former Chief of Army Staff is now the Chairman of SURE- P. David Mark, former governor of 2 different states is today our Senate President. Tomorow, if PDP no longer favours him, he will join forces with APC or which ever party there is. We are where we are today because our fathers failed in their reponsibilities to plan for us. Are we going to let our children suffer what we suffer by allowing these people rotate offices among themselves? Whether we like it or not, Buhari as a former president recieves a Pension of 22.7 million. Whether you like it or not, when Jonathan completes his tenure, he will also recieve his millions as pension and the cycle will continue. One thing is sure, if Jonathan retains his presidency next year, he will not employ me in his government. One thing is also sure, if Buhari wins, he will not employ you in his government. Who will they then employ? Ofcourse, they will employ the same old crooks to help them out. This is not Change, APC is not change. When we see change, we go know! God Bless Your Hearts! Apc has their slogan as change but on this note i think pdp is the party that represent change because all the old thieves has gone to rival APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" / Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari / Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.