Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works (20049 Views)

The Shaming Of President Buhari’s Me-nister By The People’s Minister” / The Shaming Of President Buhari’s Me-nister By The People’s Minister: Reno Omokr / Ibe Kachiukwu Assumes Office As Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
Story for the gods.

weakforce, repent and turn to GEJ while there is still time, tomorrow may be too late. tongue grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
otigbagba:
[s]all these propaganda against the person of Gmb...makes me to love the man more.An incumbent after 6ys...has nothing to hold unto...was busy showing away with corruption. ..judiciary on strike...Goin to 3months...federal hospitals on strike(only God knows if the number of Nigeria ns that have died not exceeding d no from boko haram),corruption on d sprew...insecurity on rampage...power we are still on paper reforms..economy u knw how much a dollar is now..,and some element who calls himself a minister is saying poo....buhari hates this and likes this...All we need now is a free and credible election. ..and well meaning Nigerians we speak..we cant celebrate a failure. .weda ibo,yoruba..or hausa..4 now Change must happen. Gmb 2015...and if u qoute me..to support gej...may God rule ur life d way gej has ruled this vountry[/s]

Loads of rubbish up there. The points raised by Adeyeye are they true or not?
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Btruth:
Continue scrapping for unnecessary informations. The money you've been paid will soon finish come this time next month. Whatever happens, there must be a change, and that change is APC next month.

Of course Nigeria will change for the better and that is my prayer but APC is NOT the desired change, we need a better alternative. Until then, GEJ remains. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by babadee1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jonathan is an enemy of humanity. The man only cares about what he will eat. Sai Buhari 2015!
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by jeje123(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Even if Buhari is my mother's enemy i wud vote for him so after d election we continue to fight!
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by joseph1832(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
dipo1234:

The minister is speaking the mind of the genuine yoruba people, tell ur great grandpa to present his certificate or go and enjoy his pension come Failbuhari
And how do you or the minister know the mind of almost thousands of yoruba people? You guys aint professor Xavier right? And I take it you have a machine called Cerebro right?.

Your definition of genuine is corrupted like the administration of GEJ.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by bankylan: 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
I am not a fan of Jonathan, but Buhari is not an option for any forward thinking man.

There is more to Buhari's desperation to become a president. At his age, his love for this nation should make him support a younger and vibrant candidate who is visionary. We dont need a man of experience in Nigerian politics. Experience will only bring about the usual way that has not solved any problem the country faces. What we need is a visionary young leader who sees beyond politics, ethnicity, religion and party affliation.

I see a drastic change coming to Nigeria after next month's election. My fear is for the youths who will rather fight for politicians instead of fighting for their destinies. As for President Jonathan, I believe he is a man on an assignment. He is to prepare the way, but definetely not for Buhari!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The truth is not always easy to accept. All that Adeyeye said are facts, they were cooked up. wink
angry angry
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by kay29000(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
If you like, tell me that Buhari conspired with Judas to have Jesus captured and killed 2,000 years ago, I will still vote for him. When a people keep speaking bad about their opponent instead of speaking of the good their candidate has done andis going to do, then u know there is something wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Why are this PDP always living in the past? Maybe that's why they never get anything done.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by otigbagba: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Loads of rubbish up there. The points raised by Adeyeye are they true or not?
and may God rule ur life the way gej has ruled this country. .u brought it on ursef..I warned u
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
otigbagba:
[s]and may God rule ur life the way gej has ruled this country. .u brought it on ursef..I warned u[/s]

You are still dancing skelewu left and right while avoiding the question. The points raised by Adeyeye are they true or false?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by kristisking(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Omo-ibo... Nothing will ever stop us from voting for APC next month.

Sai buhari cheesy
A vote for APC is a vote for retrogression.I wonder how some people reason.If Buhari is what APC could present and you are here beating your chest,then you are in for the worst.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Bimpe29: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mr Adeyeye! Yoruba people do not only interested in the development of Yoruba race alone, rather they are keen in the overall development of Nigeria as a nation. Hence, their agitation for;

Change!

Positive Change!!

Change For Prosperity!!!

Sai Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sadly many Yoruba youths are blinded by Jonathan hatred and herd mentality and can't see beyond their noses
Go home and ask your fathers to tell you some history

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bimpe29:
Mr Adeyeye! Yoruba people do not only interested in the development of Yoruba race, rather they are keen in the overall development of Nigeria as a nation. Hence, their agitation for;

Change!

Positive Change!!

Change For Prosperity!!!

Sai Buhari.

Yes we want change but Buhari is NOT the change we need.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Sai buhari cheesy

Animal, what concerns my people with this post? Ibo's will vote enmasse for Buhari, you guys should just not betray him at the last moment...You have brought tribe into an issue raised by a Yoruba Elder...how is he Ibo?

Useless bastardthat you are, its your type that will betray Buhari at the last moment. Why do you think GEJ is using style to avoid campaigning in Core South Eastern states? he knows he wont get up to 10% vote here, Buhari will win in Majority of South Eastern states

3 Likes

kastonkastrol:

Sai buhari cheesy

Animal, what concerns my people with this post? Ibo's will vote enmasse for Buhari, you guys should just not betray him at the last moment...You have brought tribe into an issue raised by a Yoruba Elder...how is he Ibo?

Useless bastard that you are, its your type that will betray Buhari at the last moment. Why do you think GEJ is using style to avoid campaigning in Core South Eastern states? he knows he wont get up to 10% vote here, Buhari will win in Majority of South Eastern states

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by allanphash7(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dis so call minister need a doctor
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
babyosisi:
Sadly many Yoruba youths are blinded by Jonathan hatred and herd mentality and can't see beyond their noses
Go home and ask your fathers to tell you some history

My sister I tire ooo and we you try to draw their attention to some facts they hate you, curse you and call you all sorts of names. Adeyeye is telling them the truth which I have brought to their notice but see how they are attacking me here.

Anyways, the smart ones understand better. cool
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by kay29000(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
harde2lah:
we are not yeeboes. we are not driven by hatred or vegeance; we forgive easily. Buhari, we forgive you.
sai Buhari
sai Osinbajo

Help me tell them o
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by neocortex: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
zubby29:
pdp are tired of certicate issue and riligous accusations against gmb now dey wnt to propagate tribe,minister of what do u call ur self,we are wiser now.ur time is up,we know who we are voting next month,plz tell dat to the pigs and continue decieving urself

Stop dodging the issue.
Did Buhari cancelled the Lagos Metroline project ?
Did he ransacked the house of late chief Awolowo ?
Did he jailed Adekunle Ajasin to his death even though the courts find him innocent ? The list is endless.

Come Failbuhari 2015, the Yoruba people will reject their number one enemy.

GEJ:PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Bruteforce1o1: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

weakforce, repent and turn to GEJ while there is still time, tomorrow may be too late. tongue grin grin

Lolzzz. BOKOBOMBER, I will gladly vote for a dead Buhari than GEJ. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
allanphash7:
Dis so call minister need a doctor

While you need a vet grin
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by chiomzys(f): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
pls bfor u vote, ask BABA GOD to direct u o not to vote d wrong person o cos u go face am aftet d election o.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Only a foolish Yoruba man will vote for Buhari
[/size]

Shall we revisit the tragicomic series of trials that landed several politicians several lifetimes in prison? Recall, if you please, the ‘judicial’ processes undergone by the septuagenarian Chief Adekunle Ajasin. He was arraigned and tried before Buhari’s punitive tribunal but acquitted. Dissatisfied, Buhari ordered his re-trial. Again, the Tribunal could not find this man guilty of a single crime, so once again he was returned for trial, only to be acquitted of all charges of corruption or abuse of office. Was Chief Ajasin thereby released? No! He was ordered detained indefinitely, simply for the crime of winning an election and refusing to knuckle under Shagari’s reign of terror.

Wole Soyinka
http://saharareporters.com/2007/01/14/crimes-buhari-wole-soyinka

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Lolzzz. BOKOBOMBER, I will gladly vote for a dead Buhari than GEJ. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wish you GOODLUCK! wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by verygudbadguy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

This is a fact coming from ya brother not from me.

The fact that you are a Nigerian makes you my brother and not tribe.

#GetDatStraight

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Define Democracy in your own terms. How can such happen again. GMB simply does not support corruption in any form. Unless some people are afraid to be tired in the court of law at this time. Else nobody is free. However GMB doesn't want to try and jail past leaders but anybody that is found corrupt in his coming tenure as Nigerian President. That is purposeful leadership where everybody knows the consequences of stealing national resources meant for all as one Nigeria. Is it not the Nigeria you want? I know everyone benefits from this corruption one way or the other. But lets try to CHANGE so that this nation will not be a waste for the future of our children.

ogene007:

Which corrupt? Convicted by which court? How can you explain a situation where a man arrogates to himself the role of executive, legislature and judiciary all rolled into one. Are we now celebrating tyranny?, for that was what despots are known for, the likes of Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Idi Amin etc.If Hitler was a nigerian, I'm pretty much certain that your type will be queuing up behind him just as you are doing for GMB. GMB unleashed the highest amount of human rights abuses on nigerians that makes Abacha to look like a saint, little wonder that he served fully in Abacha's corrupt government, and would later tell nigerians that Abacha was not corrupt. We cannot entrust nigeria into the hands of a tyrant because God may not deliver us if we allow this to happen a second time. All these young people who are singing the praise of this extremist should know that they risk mortgaging their future, ad repeating the same mistakes their parents made. People must learn from history, so that negative history does not repeat itself. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by allanphash7(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
I belive am old enof to be ur husband.

beguided

mi o kin se eni a rin fin
babyosisi:

While you need a vet grin
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Qyubee(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
...but y do these stupid ppl continue to divide us along ethnic and religious lines? all in d name of politics..
ee gbadun sir!
still GMB/PYO !!!
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Why only a foolish Yoruba man will vote BUhari
[/size]

So Tai Solarin is already forgotten? Tai who stood at street corners, fearlessly distributing leaflets that took up the gauntlet where the media had dropped it. Tai who was incarcerated by that regime and denied even the medication for his asthmatic condition? Tai did not ask to be sent for treatment overseas; all he asked was his traditional medicine that had proved so effective after years of struggle with asthma!

Wole Soyinka

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS / 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP / Kano Mobilises 3,000 Thugs To Scuttle Jaafar Jaafar's Testimony - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.