Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works (20088 Views)

The Shaming Of President Buhari’s Me-nister By The People’s Minister” / The Shaming Of President Buhari’s Me-nister By The People’s Minister: Reno Omokr / Ibe Kachiukwu Assumes Office As Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by zheroes(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
ogene007:
This is a message for those deluded youths supporting GMB in the southwest. You must learn from history or history will repeat itself. A word is enough for the wise. GEJ till 2019.
what kind of history? the one of military rule? most people dont know that 1985 was 30 years ago? a lot has changed, even a president can not independently take a decision now, na so una fear Buhari reach? meanwhile the silent smooth criminal and his cronies are looting with impunity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Qyubee(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Yes we want change but Buhari is NOT the change we need.
Yea jonah is d change we need she?
Clueless change!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by anonimi: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
theV0ice:
And Jonathan likes yoruba right?

Yes!
Abi why do you think he worked for the Speaker HoR to be a yoruba but our modern day Aare Aafonja sold us out to his slave masters
Among other things he did for the south west.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Awoofawo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Nwa yoruba do I look like Adedayo Adeyeye to you? undecided undecided BTW who is "Us?" Better speak for yaself alone 'cos I know what is on ground right now. Don't worry, the scales will fall from ya eyes next month. cool

'yemi Saka wrote on facebook:

HYPOCRISY TEST...
The height of hypocrisy is...
When you blame Buhari for the
post election violence of 2011 but
won't blame Late M.K.O for the
post annulment violence of 1993.

When you accuse the opposition
for not helping the FG enough to fight insurgency, but the FG runs the government alone.

When you don't forgive Buhari
for jailing your leaders but want
us to forgive and forget how Late
Major Chukwuemeka Nzeogwu killed senior military officers and
political leaders of the West and North.

When you can blame Buhari for truncating democracy, yet Agunyi
Ironsi was the first beneficiary of a Military coup.

When you blame Buhari for not "jailing" any Northern politician, but will forgive those that spared Agunyi Ironsi or tipped Nnamdi
Azikwe of the 1966 coup.

When you list construction and
rehabilitation of roads as achievements for us to re-elect President Jonathan but not good enough a reason to elect Buhari for same feat as PTF chairman.

When you want Buhari to be liable for the unfounded allegations of corruption by some
PTF members, but GEJ is not liable for missing $20bn,Malabu Oil deal, Oduahgate, Deziani's private
jets leasehold/ acquisition, Police
Pension Fund scam, and the $9.6m botched illegal arms deal in South Africa.

When you can see GEJ as a saint and I can't see my Boss; IBB as an
Angel....

God Bless Nigeria..

(11 January at 18:16 · Public)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by maestroz: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
The Honourable Minister should read this...

A SIMPLE CHAT FOR CHANGE

Nebusite -Buhari will Islamize Nigeria if he becomes the president

Sensible Nigerian –That’s senseless; no democratically elected president can Islamize Nigeria.

Nebusite -Buhari is too old

Sensible Nigerian -We prefer an old man with a purpose and focus than a youth without a focus. What benefit did the youthfulness of Dimeji Bankole who became the number 3 man (Speaker of House of Representatives s) at the age of 37; James Ibori who became a governor at the age of 41 and Lucky Igbenedion who also became a governor at the age of 42 brought into the system. What can you even remember about the youthful GEJ since he was Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President, Acting President and President?

Nebusite - Buhari is the sponsor of Boko-Haram

Sensible Nigerian –You have gone nuts. You used the same propaganda to campaign against the man in 2011, so why is he still walking the streets while the menace Boko- Haram is burgeoning and the President has not ordered his arrest?

Nebusite – Power will never come back to the South once the North clinches it again

Sensible Nigerian – This argument does not stand to reason/common sense. How will it be in view of the level of development of our democratic values?

Nebusite -APC is more corrupt than PDP

Sensible Nigerian - No matter how good you are in mathematics, you would never be able to add up the sins of APC and arrive at the report card of PDP since 1999. Logic and common sense will always be your undoing in such a mathematical venture”. (Credits to Pius Adesanmi)

Nebusite -What about Buhari’s human right records during his 18 months sojourn as a military Head of State?

Sensible Nigerian - He is not coming back as a Military Head of State but a democratically elected president and that does not erase his sterling anti- corruption credentials which is what Nigeria badly needs at the moment.

Nebusite - It is wrong for Buhari to be hobnobbing with the likes of Tinubu, Atiku and co, given his toga anti-corruption

Sensible Nigerian - Did you vote for him (2003, 2007, 2011) when he decided to go it alone?

Get behind Nigeria o ye "tanned nebusites" for you are of nebu, lies and propaganda, pseudo projects and cluelessness are your ideals.
We shall not be deceived again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by zheroes(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
i can comfortably say that the virus eating the entity called Nigeria is ethnic rivalry period.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by zubby29(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
you are the enemy of yoruba people and Nigeria as a whole
neocortex:

Stop dodging the issue.
Did Buhari cancelled the Lagos Metroline project ?
Did he ransacked the house of late chief Awolowo ?
Did he jailed Adekunle Ajasin to his death even though the courts find him innocent ? The list is endless.

Come Failbuhari 2015, the Yoruba people will reject their number one enemy.

GEJ:PROGRESS
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by MyPoint: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
tmanis:
Jonathan is Bad
Buhari will be worse
vote out the bad
don't give the worse a chance

Vote for change...
You left us with no choice that to go for the lesser evil. I will prefer bad over worse.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Orikinla(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=18pt]The Minister of State for Works, Adedayo Adeyeye is actually intellectually re-tarded.[/size] grin
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by theV0ice: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
anonimi:

Yes!
Abi why do you think he worked for the Speaker HoR to be a yoruba but our modern day Aare Aafonja sold us out to his slave masters
Among other things he did for the south west.

no my dear, that isn't love otherwise i'll say buhari who made Tunde Idiagbon his deputy actually loves the yorubas more
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Musiliu - Omo to jo ile baba léko.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by zheroes(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
bankylan:
I am not a fan of Jonathan, but Buhari is not an option for any forward thinking man.

There is more to Buhari's desperation to become a president. At his age, his love for this nation should make him support a younger and vibrant candidate who is visionary. We dont need a man of experience in Nigerian politics. Experience will only bring about the usual way that has not solved any problem the country faces. What we need is a visionary young leader who sees beyond politics, ethnicity, religion and party affliation.

I see a drastic change coming to Nigeria after next month's election. My fear is for the youths who will rather fight for politicians instead of fighting for their destinies. As for President Jonathan, I believe he is a man on an assignment. He is to prepare the way, but definetely not for Buhari!!!!!!
can you name one person please that can win the support from the north? if this is how your dad prepared the way for you am sure you will still be sucking mummys breast, its not an insult please, buhari may not be the desired change but Jonathan is an ultimate failure. dont get things wrong am not looking at party am looking at individuals.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

This is a fact coming from ya brother not from me.
dat compromised maggot?......believe me he has been disowned for dat statement
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by scantee(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
God bless you my able minister for stating the facts, i have read about this somewhere before now.

I wish my brothers up there can read the handwriting on the wall clearer.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by abbey621(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
What did you expect from the minister, you must not bite the hand that feeds you....PDP fools!
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by mikeapollo: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Foolish man.

Abiola was never popular amongst the Yoruba but he was forgiven and voted for in 1993.
Same thing will happen for Buhari. Yoruba people will vote for him, no matter what!

I just hope APC will distance themselves from Obasanjo...that man is good for nothing!
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Awoofawo:

[s]'yemi Saka wrote on facebook:

HYPOCRISY TEST...
The height of hypocrisy is...
When you blame Buhari for the
post election violence of 2011 but
won't blame Late M.K.O for the
post annulment violence of 1993.

When you accuse the opposition
for not helping the FG enough to fight insurgency, but the FG runs the government alone.

When you don't forgive Buhari
for jailing your leaders but want
us to forgive and forget how Late
Major Chukwuemeka Nzeogwu killed senior military officers and
political leaders of the West and North.

When you can blame Buhari for truncating democracy, yet Agunyi
Ironsi was the first beneficiary of a Military coup.

When you blame Buhari for not "jailing" any Northern politician, but will forgive those that spared Agunyi Ironsi or tipped Nnamdi
Azikwe of the 1966 coup.

When you list construction and
rehabilitation of roads as achievements for us to re-elect President Jonathan but not good enough a reason to elect Buhari for same feat as PTF chairman.

When you want Buhari to be liable for the unfounded allegations of corruption by some
PTF members, but GEJ is not liable for missing $20bn,Malabu Oil deal, Oduahgate, Deziani's private
jets leasehold/ acquisition, Police
Pension Fund scam, and the $9.6m botched illegal arms deal in South Africa.

When you can see GEJ as a saint and I can't see my Boss; IBB as an
Angel....

God Bless Nigeria..

(11 January at 18:16 · Public)[/s]

Nonsense! Stop trying to drag the Igbo into this shiit. Adeyeye is your brother and I ask, the points he raised are they true or not?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by manpo2k(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Oh, you think so? Check this out!! Visit www.wetinhappen.com.ng/news. Has anyone seen it too?
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
mikeapollo:
[s]Foolish man.

Abiola was never popular amongst the Yoruba but he was forgiven and voted for in 1993.
Same thing will happen for Buhari. Yoruba people will vote for him, no matter what!

I just hope APC will distance themselves from Obasanjo...that man is good for nothing![/s]

Listen to your wise brother Adeyeye and vote for Jonathan simple. cool
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by dapotemi: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
babyosisi:
Sadly many Yoruba youths are blinded by Jonathan hatred and herd mentality and can't see beyond their noses
Go home and ask your fathers to tell you some history

I still dont understand why you're so passionate about "failure"...I should vote someone whose govt collected money from job seekers,millions of naira babyosisi for a job that has already been allocated to cronies.Are u aware or do u know the number of people that died because of that singular act?Do u remember what GEJ told the minister in charge of that recruitment?Do u know that the minister is still working unhindered?I know one of the families that lost their son in that sham of a recruitment.I am inviting u to come and persuade them to vote your goodluck..It's not ONLY GEJ and Buhari that will appear on the ballot paper come Febuary 14...I dont knw GMB,i was a kid in 1985,but i know GEJ and PDP very well,both cannot do better than what they've been doing since 1999(GEJ has always been part of govt since 1999) I dont know if it will be a mistake to vote GMB,but i'm 100% sure voting GEJ will be disastrous..I want to see Nigeria move forward,If GMB cannot do that,i'll vote him OUT whenever the opportunity present itself.That is the beauty of democracy.It shouldn't be "it is my turn because i'm ijaw"...I dont condemn people because of what they did 30 years ago,i'll challenge you because of what you are DOING RIGHT NOW..If we are to be judge base on what we have done,lets say 20 years ago,most of us will not be standing today..i want to be able to tell my kids that i did my best to support a #CHANGE...In my office,nobody,most especially the yorubas has ever said he/she wont vote GEJ because he is Ijaw or because his name is Azikiwe,its just base on Performance!These are first time voters.They are not young,but this is the first time they are showing interest in who becomes their president..Thesame way OBJ fails,GEJ has fail too.Everyday,you move closer and closer to being a Tribalist...are u related to edwin clark?Mayb me sef go soon join Missmeiya in her decision!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by ogdada: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=29746517][/quote] If you have been Deputy Gov, Gov, Vice President, Acting President and now President all of last 15 years and still trying to convince Nigerians on your ability, then there is a BIG PROBLEM.
I wonder what another 4 years will do.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
ogdada:
If you have been Deputy Gov, Gov, Vice President, Acting President and now President all of last 15 years and still trying to convince Nigerians on your ability, then there is a BIG PROBLEM.
I wonder what another 4 years will do.

What can we get from bokobinari please
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by barbstee(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
These ppl eatn under GEJ wl nt jst stop misyawning,wht hs Dayo Adeyeye contributed to the development of Ekiti even as a Minister.I'm frm Ibadan and i schooled in Ekiti and i've nt seen any Yoruba elite supporting GEJ except those dt areunder him.GMB all the way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by repogirl(f): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
zheroes:
i can comfortably say that the virus eating the entity called Nigeria is ethnic rivalry period.
Are you just knowing? And I can comfortably say the North will never let Nigeria experience growth, bunch of selfish two faced religious fanatics who for some foolish and strange reason believe Nigeria solely belongs to them.

They destroyed the country with their military rule and are still looking to finish us off under democracy.

Fact remains APC is desperate to have someone in power and will choose even a re'tard as far as he is a strong opponent and is a strong contender!

Buhari is desperate for power, anywhich way he can get it, and is prepared to say anything and do anything just to get there!

His fans (boko haram) who want him, their brother in power seem to be succeeding in their quest to destabilize Jonathan's government and if Buhari fails again this time, lawd help us!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by DNDROID(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=29746517][/quote]
So finally a yoruba has learnt the truth...
Eeyah...

Well all is not lost ...YET...
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Spidermon: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
I don't usually vote but I will endeavour to get my PVC before this month ends. Anything is better than Jonathan. We can't continue like this.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by hikmojj(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
omo ale Yoruba......said BUHARI said change
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=29746517][/quote]
Rubbish yarn. How come Pdp never corrected the mistakes of buhari and make it better. Next
Sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
repogirl:
Are you just knowing? And I can comfortably say the North will never let Nigeria experience growth, bunch of selfish two faced religious fanatics who for some foolish and strange reason believe Nigeria solely belongs to them.

They destroyed the country with their military rule and are still looking to finish us off under democracy.

Fact remains APC is desperate to have someone in power and will choose even a re'tard as far as he is a strong opponent and is a strong contender!

Buhari is desperate for power, anywhich way he can get it, and is prepared to say anything and do anything just to get there!

His fans (boko haram) who want him, their brother in power seem to be succeeding in their quest to destabilize Jonathan's government and if Buhari fails again this time, lawd help us!

As wonderful as ur stories are,you could spew this rubbish. A proverb goes like this,never judge a book by its cover.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by wazobiaN9(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dragonking:
So the yorubas are still slaves to the fulanis/Hausa..Chiaaaa!!!!

Correction, YORUBAS respect their elders.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by otosa(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Oga don't talk on my behave, I Am a Yoruba and I do not see Buhari as my enemy.
Re: Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works by Chigold101(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari is now a born again thats why he will feed primary school & give scholarships...laughing in hausa language........hohohoho
Deceiving people since 001AD
Funny people... GEJ all the way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killing Of 5 Fulani’s In Abia: Abuja DSS Lied Says Abia State Government / Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari / Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.