Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says (39645 Views)

Smash Bracket Is Set To Wed / Pics: Smash Of Bracket, Flavour And His Daughter In An Exotic Car / Smash Of Bracket And I Feeling Cool [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hediot

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
okay
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by tuffgongjo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
The side chicks$groupies where ya @?
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by HydrogenOHazard: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
God just saved your blood line now you can have children but know he want to over use it
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rubbish news. Is this worth broadcasting? is this worth frontpage? [size=20pt]NO[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Ilekeh(f): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Is he saying that he's ready to have babymamas?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Oya dey yansh dey go.. Nothing do you..
Try use condoms though.. So u no go enter fire from frying pan..
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by AreaFada2: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
So the guy never hear of con.dom and his women never hear of contraception b4?

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Dayo30(m): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nwanchukwa clap for yr self well don
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by emirp: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Celebrities with one form of deffect.
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ilekeh:
Is he saying that he's ready to have babymamas?

Yes ke.. You fit give him your ekiti kitten chop na..
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by moscobabs(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
ikun njo'gede....ikun nredi
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Ace119(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na u kuku get your prick tongue
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by onadana: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Of all things his joy is Sex....na wa for priority.....

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by condralbede(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
slightlyMad:
can we apply? undecided
of course you can apply through megrin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by plasmadocument: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
He is cured of blood lymphoma, a type of blood cancer, and the man is celebrating his freedom to have sex again, after five months. Lord have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by ojeffo: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
XVIER:
who is vast?
VAST portion of Land on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by dapizy02(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
go ahead, wen u dey knack d gals b4 we know?
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by eldnix: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Vast is now free to have sex ooo....n so my grandmum's n my grandmum's friends should watch out dere is a sex crazy dog on d loose.... shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
slightlyMad:
can we apply? undecided

Yes please, you may apply...all applications should be forwarded to 28A67D78 on or before February 14
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by mazzi: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
What is life without sex?konji na basterd. Pls sex responsibly o.
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by africanqueen111(f): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
So I shud start jumping, vast can now hav sex, oloshi, must u publicise it?

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Orikinla(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=18pt]But have you stopped taking steroids?[/size]
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by deedondavi(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
mtcheewww!..so that what is making him excited SEX.
#heneedshelp

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nikapetrelli(f): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
All dis va ga m yearns
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Edusouls(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
mr man,you should be very worried about your health and sickness,cancer is a very deadly disease that cant really be guaranteed to be treated or cured,it may relapse and come back worse, you are here rejoicing that you will continue having sex just after abstaining for 5 months, and if sex is so magical why didn't it prevent you from having lymphoma.., and when you should live a more pure lifestyle to please God, you are very excited to continue being promiscous..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by kobilism(m): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
One person I think he shud turn to is God. God will give him permanent health and happiness. Being free to have sex shud be with the wife if he is married.

Heaven is real and helll is very real. Repent and turn to christ.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by holyokoto(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
ok ooooo
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Redoil: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
patrickdarlins:
THATS YOUR MAIN HAPPINESS ABI...

SEX....

OK
are the ladies in the house complaining
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
Certain info are best kept private.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Isrealblaze(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
All tins ar lawful bt not all tins ar beneficial.God help u.
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Resume to work or where,sex nah food?mtchwwwwww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Visits MC Oluomo In Lagos / Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.