Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says (39644 Views)

Smash Bracket Is Set To Wed / Pics: Smash Of Bracket, Flavour And His Daughter In An Exotic Car / Smash Of Bracket And I Feeling Cool [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rextayne:
cum mk i chop ur kini jor abi u knw swt?
Get well soon......cos u no well(I resemble person weyy u can chop? idiot)
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Get well soon......cos u no well(I resemble person weyy u can chop? idiot)
werin dey worry u? i say mak you cum make i chop you,abi u re unchopable mak u knw waste my time. undecided
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rextayne:
werin dey worry u? i say mak you cum make i chop you,abi u re unchopable mak u knw waste my time. undecided
LWKMH....... oooooo Boy am nt for your type ok?am for your big Bros wey dey send u go buy recharge cards.mtchewwwwwww
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by stayblack: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
MONKEY,WHY U NOR CARRY SIGNBOARD,AND STAND FOR ROAD.FOOL...MAKE MEN LOOK CHEAPPP.THE TIME,UR PAPA TAKE HAMMER UR MAMMA,NA WASTE.UR PAPA FOR JUST ASK FOR Mouth Gig...BABOON .
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by vicadex07(m): 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
slightlyMad:
can we apply? undecided

Am his manager...send in your applications through my PM undecided
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
LWKMH....... oooooo Boy am nt for your type ok?am for your big Bros wey dey send u go buy recharge cards.mtchewwwwwww
Lmao., D pesin wey u dey call small boy fit chop u like nkwobi and drink u like palmwine so mak u take ur time. cum do wetin i tell u Asap u dis village gurl cheesy
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nickymezor(f): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
SavageGarden:
Such irritating info that should have been kept private what's the essence of telling us? Can't our celebs have a dose of privacy again..must we know everything about 'em
Abi ooo... I jst tire fr sm of dem... Dey even go to d extent of washing their dirty linens in public... Wat a shame!

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rextayne:
Lmao., D pesin wey u dey call small boy fit chop u like nkwobi and drink u like palmwine so mak u take ur time. cum do wetin i tell u Asap u dis village gurl cheesy
I can feel frustration and jobless in your life........you knw where u can pick ur cheap type and choices.........you dis mumu from otuoke lollllllllll
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by importexpert(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hahaha, thread title is just lmao!

ImportExpert assisted.
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Fourwinds: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
dis. guy must be suffering from mal-cerebral mitoses
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Fourwinds: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
I can feel frustration and jobless in your life........you knw where u can pick ur cheap type and choices.........you dis mumu from otuoke lollllllllll
chai.! chai.!! dere is God oooo....d president's villa
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
u just dey dull urself dare like jona, cum mak i give u d real koko d one dat will make u bleat audibly like a pregnant goat. grin
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Fourwinds:
chai.! chai.!! dere is God oooo....d president's villa
yep cos dev gats thesame manner of approach
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Sacramento4real(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dahjhi:
It enough to be happy o.. wink
I dey tell u,guy. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Fourwinds: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
yep cos dev gats thesame manner of approach
no vex emh. d guy just dey pull ur legs
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Dahjhi: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sacramento4real:

I dey tell u,guy. grin
Not the essence of life BUT:Ko she fi Sara Ku nao cheesy
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Fourwinds:
no vex emh. d guy just dey pull ur legs
I knw jaree....just wanna let him knw how senseless he is.
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by DaBullIT(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Cancer in his blood is waaaaay better then HIV , or syphilis thread softly [/size]
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by CodeHouse: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ok..so what should we do with this information undecided isn't this supposed to be a doctor's report just for you and your wife?
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by dokunbam(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Fire on bro..bottles of Alomo and ogidiga is your strength
From the post, that means the guy no dey use condom

My advice to him, USE CONDOM
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by pauldehero(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
a hope for the nigerian music , lets make the
glo network the
best in africa,this is the greatest songs
ever,download glo unlimited ,a pure heart
melting song,artist contact
paulheromusic@gmail.com,....YOU can port
right
now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Elinob(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
So you never ave sex before or an now you dream to have it
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Sacramento4real(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dahjhi:
Not the essence of life BUT:Ko she fi Sara Ku nao cheesy
interpretation,please.
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Gudintent: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Give the guy a break

He has a fully loaded tank

Poor guy gats to offload naw

Na the first babe im go nack I feel for

Sextuplets In progress grin
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by IKJ66(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
ℓ̊ was here,,,ℓ̊ read....ℓ̊ left
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Dahjhi: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sacramento4real:

interpretation,please.
how so I interpret this o.. I mean it can't be left undone .. literal meaning : You can't leave it in the body and die with it:wasted it
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Kratos3364(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nmeri17:
now free to have sex?? was he paid to have sex before
***murdifyd***
oh they took his SPAM before treatment began so that if things should go wrong, "his manhood can live on" cheesy
mehn you're so funny cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by biilwwu(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Be warn, you still have to wait for the next 6 months.
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nmeri17: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kratos3364:
mehn you're so funny cheesy cheesy
na so bro smiley
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
blemon44:
you should repent and stop having sex

rather than rejoicing that you will start having sex

Repent from what Zombie
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by alexov(m): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
And he felt the need to burden already overburdened nigerians with such frivolous news. Who cares if you can now have sex again

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by ooshinibos: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Visits MC Oluomo In Lagos / Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.