Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says (39646 Views)

Smash Bracket Is Set To Wed / Pics: Smash Of Bracket, Flavour And His Daughter In An Exotic Car / Smash Of Bracket And I Feeling Cool [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by SavageGarden(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Such irritating info that should have been kept private what's the essence of telling us? Can't our celebs have a dose of privacy again..must we know everything about 'em
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Isiterere(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
...of what essence is he glorifying premarital sex now? ALL this yeyebrity sef.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by farem: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
patrickdarlins:
THATS YOUR MAIN HAPPINESS ABI...

SEX....

OK

Cockroaches, mosquitoes have. Rats, baboons have. When has this become a millennial achievement?
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Redoil:
are the ladies in the house complaining
NO...

BUT I AM!!!
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Franchise21(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hw did dey even collect ur semen?
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by HopeAlive14(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thank God for your healing.

It must have been very distressing thinking that you may not be able to father children.
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by lepasharon(f): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
What a very superficial dude

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by mekybabe1: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lol!
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Franchise21(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
ShakurM:
V
My People My People
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by aviazuva: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na una cause am.
No be una dey call them celebrity?
Even the brainless like dis one
celebriti
mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by manpo2k(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Okay! Hallelujah!! Someone once made this statement too! Guess what happened to him? Okay, see things here for yourself! Visit www.wetinhappen.com.ng. Has anyone seen it too?
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Decryptor(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
slightlyMad:
can we apply? undecided

Your CV does not meet the requirements. undecided
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Abbey2sam(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
patrickdarlins:
THATS YOUR MAIN HAPPINESS ABI...

SEX....

OK

Is that not enough to be happy
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
slightlyMad:
can we apply? undecided

How much do you charge? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
slightlyMad:
can we apply? undecided
How much do you charge? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by hotgunz(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Wat s our own nw? If u like do if like don't
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
slightlyMad:
can we apply? undecided
do u wnt 2 fvck him?
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Resume to work or where,sex nah food?mtchwwwwww
yels nah food cum make i chop you grin
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by decepticos(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Isn't it obvious that this is a big lie. I mean... Never mind. It looks real m!es?ed up.
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by idris4eva(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Tunagee:

you better be careful, make you no go contact HIV. Fool
grin
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
farem:
[color=#000099][/color]

Cockroaches, mosquitoes have. Rats, baboons have. When has this become a millennial achievement?
ask am oo...
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by omoadeleye(m): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
so our pu**y should be happy for that abi?
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by slap1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
The eyeglass looks like a toy.
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by abuRevelatus(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
you mean you are now married?
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by enomakos(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
you shall be thanking God you are alive man
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Philipgreat(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Y u dey laugh
Nmeri17:
now free to have sex?? was he paid to have sex before
***murdifyd***
oh they took his SPAM before treatment began so that if things should go wrong, "his manhood can live on" cheesy
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by andyanders: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
The disease never comot for him body yet.If na sex be his happiness for getting healed, then he needs to get back to his senses and stop going on ai announcing such.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by poiZon: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
idris4eva:
[/i]

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/i-am-free-to-have-sex-now-vast-of.html

people like this will make condom factory n condom sellers n distributors to run outta biz. So this guy no dey use condom, chai vast maka why?
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rextayne:
yels nah food cum make i chop you grin
you can't chop me......never. U can only chop ur girlfrnd.
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by loomer: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
you no get problem be that.

People de happy say dem no die, ur own na sex make u DE happy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
you can't chop me......never. U can only chop ur girlfrnd.
cum mk i chop ur kini jor abi u knw swt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) / Young Jonn And Kiddominant Fight Over Soundcity MVP Award / Wizkid Visits MC Oluomo In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.