Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun (30746 Views)

The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by coolhamid(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
ok
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by ifeanyidavid: 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Go. PDP

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by ogdada: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
If you have been Deputy Gov, Gov, Vice President, Acting President and now President all of last 15 years and still trying to convince Nigerians on your ability, then there is a BIG PROBLEM.
I wonder what another 4 years will do.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by hannysur8(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
It will be impossible for him to see 70000 vote in osun state....AREGBE for GMB....CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
PDP, give us a credible Candiadate and not what you have now. Until then you guys are not serious. Re-election my foot.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ DE BEST,if buhari couldn't remember the name of his running mate how can he budget for the whole federation

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
ogdada:
If you have been Deputy Gov, Gov, Vice President, Acting President and now President all of last 15 years and still trying to convince Nigerians on your ability, then there is a BIG PROBLEM.
I wonder what another 4 years will do.

It doesn't make sense.......why rewarding incompetence?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by sonssyo: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
yoruba people are like chameleons, i dnt trust dem.

GEJ till 2019 cos he must finish like others
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by dayo23(f): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
If PDP fans call this once crowd, na him b say wahala dey o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
scanty
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Abdulkareem407(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
cry Lol. See crowd like say na Naming Ceremony cry

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by REDDEVILS1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
NIGERIA MUST D1VIDE

NIGERIA MUST D1SINTEGRATE

WE IGBOS ARE GOING BACK TO B1AFRA

B1AFRA IS A LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY.

LONG LIVE B1AFRA
LONG LIVE THE MEMORY OF DIM CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU
you are the biggest fool of 2015

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by watered(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
NIGERIA MUST D1VIDE

NIGERIA MUST D1SINTEGRATE

WE IGBOS ARE GOING BACK TO B1AFRA

B1AFRA IS A LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY.

LONG LIVE B1AFRA
LONG LIVE THE MEMORY OF DIM CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU
sheep

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by nneji77(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=20pt]COME FEBRUARY THE 14TH SIMPLY GO TO YOUR POLLING STATION AND VOTE,

IF IT IS FOR PRESIDENT GEJ, VOTE FOR HIM,

IF IT IS FOR GMB, VOTE FOR HIM,

FEBRUARY THE 15TH OR 16TH WE SHALL KNOW WHO WILL BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT FROM 2015 TO 2019 GOD WILLING
.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
i cant wait for apc rally in osun state,thats when you will see crowd

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
tsleazy:
you just committed fallacy ignorancia.......freedom park is like the center of Osogbo, and yes it is near the railway station. Trust me this wasn't a failed campaign...the crowd was massive.
if i hear massive, freedom park? you guys could campaing at freedom park

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by ziccoit: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
SWners don't reward failure.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by IBROHIM: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Seriously if as a president he pulls crowd it's expected!!! Na aso rock many people go see!!! Even if I don't support Jonathan I have the right to go see the kinds of bullet proof cars the thieves brought!!! And some people went so they could see those destroying the country with corruption!!! Simply put most people went to see the FACE OF CORRUPTION and CLUELESSNESS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by anonimi: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
ilugunboy:
Na for railways station dem do the rally?

The Jonathan campaign rally in the SW has been a huge failure so far.....

It is very symbolic to use the Osogbo railway station that Aregberascal repainted for N1 billion shocked based on the revival and TRANSFORMATION work of Jonathan.
Don't you think so

Meanwhile the best governor in the alternative Association of Pretending Crooks, APC has been unable to start moving Lagosians in the aloku, scrap trains that he inspected four years ago in Toronto even after promising in January 2013 that five months later i.e. June 2013 we will start tweeting inside those aloku trains angry

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by HydrogenOHazard: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Click like if you agree with me JONATHAN will win.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by johnmartus(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to biafra. B1AFRA FOR LIFE, B1AFRA TILL I DIE, B1AFRA IS A COUNTRY WORTHY OF MY PATROTISM
hey look young man before you go back to your desert land buhari must rule this nation whether you like or not

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
This doesn't look good..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by amnestylaw1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Werin be dis??

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by annexes: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op! Where re the massive crowd from? You can lie.... With all those rented gluttons following mr clueless around. You better open your eyes well.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Jakpon: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
Desola:

Your Biafra must have taken permanent residency in Lagos.

what is this ofemamu girl saying? Leave us alone we are going back to biafra. Is it by force to stay in the same country with you sabouteurs ?
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by cKaiser: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lol. See Jonathan a sitting president cant even pull crowd

When a killer like Omisore and FFK are the most prominent PDP men in the state

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
anonimi:

I[s]t is very symbolic to use the Osogbo railway station that Aregberascal repainted for N1 billion shocked based on the revival and TRANSFORMATION work of Jonathan.
Don't you think so

Meanwhile the best governor in the alternative Association of Pretending Crooks, APC has been unable to start moving Lagosians in the aloku, scrap trains that he inspected four years ago in Toronto even after promising in January 2013 that five months later i.e. June 2013 we will start tweeting inside those aloku trains angry

Kai Buhari!!![/s]
#Liberate-Lagos

In simple words...what is your message?

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by cKaiser: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
what is this ofemamu girl saying? Leave us alone we are going back to biafra. Is it by force to stay in the same country with you sabouteurs ?

Can you point to anyone holding you back? You are free to take luxurious bus back to where you came from and never come back

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Jakpon: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
cKaiser:

Can you point to anyone holding you back? You are free to take luxurious bus back to where you came from and never come back
Lazy yari'ba. If we go back to biafra, the economy of your region will just collapse.

B1AFRA FOR LIFE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician / Don’t Allow Fayose Escape From Nigeria, EFCC Urges Customs / Closure Of All Anambra State Land Boundaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.