Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You (2193 Views)

Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap / Dear Men See Things That Make Women Want To Have Sex With You (see Here) / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by StevinMorgan(m): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Men think they’re better at hiding things (like that Tupperware that’s been sitting in their desk for 3 months growing mold) but they’re wrong — they make jokes about how bad we are at keeping secrets, but we’ve been keeping a lot from them:

1. How often we check his Facebook. And Twitter. And Instagram. And anything else we can get our hands on without getting caught.

2. How much we tell our bestie. Spoiler alert: EVERYTHING.

3. Period panties. Buried underneath the piles and piles of thongs and sexy underwear we never wear are the ugly — but oh so practical — panties we wear during that special time of the month.

4. Farts. We will blame the dog even if the dog is nowhere in sight…or smell.

5. How we get in those jeans. Because all they really care about is how to get us out of them anyway.

6. PMS. He knows when it’s that time of the month but admitting it is like admitting we don’t wash our bra everyday… which we don’t.

7. Where hairs really grow. After 30 the possibilities are endless.

8. Shaving habits. Sometimes our legs look like crop signs. What can’t be seen shall not be shaved!

9. How much money we make. We don’t want to emasculate him by breaking through that glass ceiling, and also, more money for us to spend selfishly on ourselves.

10. Our “real” number. There’s the number of people we’ve admitted to sleeping with and then there’s the number of people we’ve actually slept with… and it’s a lot higher.

11. Any contact with our ex. Just because we’ll flip at the slightest mention of his ex doesn’t mean we’ve stopped being “just friends” with ours.

12. When other guys flirt with us. He doesn’t need to know — unless he’s pissing us off, and then yea, “he wants me.”

13. How crazy our mom is. This one’s tough because while we want to bitch to him about how crazy she makes us, we know that he knows we are slowly turning into her.

14. How we really feel about his mom. We are going to take him away from her and she’s just going to have to deal. Oh, and Christmas with our mom every year, duh.

15. Posing naked in the mirror. So when he asks us what our favorite position is we have already determined which one makes us look the skinniest, and it’s that.

16. Crying in the mirror. Making sure our real tears still look cute, and making sure our fake tears still look real.

17. Readjustments. We catch them all the time readjusting their balls but they never catch us readjusting our boobs.

18. 50 Shades of Grey. Because we don’t need him getting any crazy ideas…

19. How many of our notebooks are covered with his name in hearts. We aren’t teenage girls anymore but the notes from our Continuing Education class sure looks like we are.

20. How soon we see a future with him. From the moment we swipe right on Tinder the kids are already named and our whole life is planned out on Pinterest.

TRUE OR FALSE?

2 Likes

Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by AndreRose(f): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
nairaland and list. I smell counter thread.
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by Chizzy20(f): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
ok
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by fathomberry: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
All this shii sound so true!! 10 - 20 did it for me!!! cry
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by alberto2k(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
But my Bae doesn't hide any of these from me undecided
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
#No Babe, No Problem..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
what if told you I don't even understand all the op typed sef ...........maybe because my name is friedplantain
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
nice one there op....
thanks for sharing

op
but in case of next time you ought to credit your source of that info since your status reads m
just an advice....
.... wink
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by starlingbawa(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
10, 11 and 12.

Hmmmm..... 10 especially, got me thinking... grin grin grin
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by badassProdigy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
funny and nice... esp. no 4
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by hatux: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lmao grin...
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by francizy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Damn long, please summarise next time... undecided
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Correct
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by Justbeingreal(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hmmmm don't know abt num 4 cz ma ex was so comfortable with moi then she do fart
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by cutieberie1(f): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
hmmm
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by HizMissy(f): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
guilty as charged! tongue
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by 100Cents: 1:21am On Jan 14, 2015
Ohms

Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 14, 2015
H
StevinMorgan:
Men think they’re better at hiding things (like that Tupperware that’s been sitting in their desk for 3 months growing mold) but they’re wrong — they make jokes about how bad we are at keeping secrets, but we’ve been keeping a lot from them:

1. How often we check his Facebook. And Twitter. And Instagram. And anything else we can get our hands on without getting caught.

3. Period panties. Buried underneath the piles and piles of thongs and sexy underwear we never wear are the ugly — but oh so practical — panties we wear during that special time of the month.

5. How we get in those jeans. Because all they really care about is how to get us out of them anyway.

6. PMS. He knows when it’s that time of the month but admitting it is like admitting we don’t wash our bra everyday… which we don’t.

8. Shaving habits. Sometimes our legs look like crop signs. What can’t be seen shall not be shaved!

9. How much money we make. We don’t want to emasculate him by breaking through that glass ceiling, and also, more money for us to spend selfishly on ourselves.

10. Our “real” number. There’s the number of people we’ve admitted to sleeping with and then there’s the number of people we’ve actually slept with… and it’s a lot higher.

11. Any contact with our ex. Just because we’ll flip at the slightest mention of his ex doesn’t mean we’ve stopped being “just friends” with ours.

12. When other guys flirt with us. He doesn’t need to know — unless he’s pissing us off, and then yea, “he wants me.”

13. How crazy our mom is. This one’s tough because while we want to bitch to him about how crazy she makes us, we know that he knows we are slowly turning into her.

14. How we really feel about his mom. We are going to take him away from her and she’s just going to have to deal. Oh, and Christmas with our mom every year, duh.

15. Posing naked in the mirror. So when he asks us what our favorite position is we have already determined which one makes us look the skinniest, and it’s that.

16. Crying in the mirror. Making sure our real tears still look cute, and making sure our fake tears still look real.

17. Readjustments. We catch them all the time readjusting their balls but they never catch us readjusting our boobs.

19. How many of our notebooks are covered with his name in hearts. We aren’t teenage girls anymore but the notes from our Continuing Education class sure looks like we are.

20. How soon we see a future with him. From the moment we swipe right on Tinder the kids are already named and our whole life is planned out on Pinterest.

TRUE OR FALSE?
this is so true,if you know the actual number that have pass through your gf pu..ssy u will run

1 Like

Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by dechandel(f): 1:45am On Jan 14, 2015
I do number 2 alot. I just cant help it
Then i keep fantasizing about the kids. How beautiful they are gonna be. Will they look like me?

Oh Lord of mercy. I need help!!!! grin
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2015
every girl does, has done or is doing all. so true at op. interesting write-up. I expect one for the boys soon.
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
AndreRose:
nairaland and list. I smell counter thread.
I am really getting tired of all these key points tho' kinda takes be back to pre WAEC and JAMB days. grin
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by AndreRose(f): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

I am really getting tired of all these key points tho' kinda takes be back to pre WAEC and JAMB days. grin
lol
Re: DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You by Maakhir(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
StevinMorgan:

TRUE OR FALSE?

Why would you lovely ladies hide these things from me cry cry cry cry

Just joking, truth is if I ever get into a relationship I would expect it to be hidden from me

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Save? / 5 Reasons Some Women Dislike Condoms [must Read] See Here / Trapped In Between Two Loves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.