Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap (9172 Views)

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Kolababe: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
The world has continue to clamour for respect and equality for the womenfolk, but despite all this campaign, some women, just like a sheep that walks itself into the hands of the butcher, have continue to make themselves available to some psychopathic members of the male folks. These members of the male folks are ready anytime to prove to the world that women are mere object of fun and hedonism as far as they are concerned. Women, please be wise. It's still beats one's imagination why some women even despite their mature stature will indulge in some cheapening act such as seen below. The other day, we all saw photos of a young dude sharing on instagram semi-unclad photos of the different women, even those who look older, that he is been sleeping with. Women, Stop making yourselves available to men who will disrespect you and treat you cheap. A word is enough for the wise..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Kolababe: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
bad
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Richdotcom: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
What is this one saying? Na ashawo you dey tell this one? He wan pay them no b joke, don't take it personal....

4 Likes

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by ajoyeleke(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mtchew Op I even thought u get sumtin reasonable to say ni

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by veekid(m): 6:00am On Jul 06, 2016
You know how much he is paying them each? The guy do ritual, no doubt

1 Like

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 06, 2016
❤And that's why we should be taken individualy .
And you should treat women decently no matter how SOME may behave themselves ❤They DO NOT represent us all.

1 Like

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by jampro123(m): 6:35am On Jul 06, 2016
OP , he is paying them money and I don't know how that is your business

1 Like

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by KRISTON(m): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Ahbi
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2016
Mtchw i thought something sensible was being said.
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2016
See
Kolababe:
The world has continue to clamour for respect and equality for the womenfolk, but despite all this campaign, some women, just like a sheep that walks itself into the hands of the butcher, have continue to make themselves available to some psychopathic members of the male folks. These members of the male folks are ready anytime to prove to the world that women are mere object of fun and hedonism as far as they are concerned. Women, please be wise. It's still beats one's imagination why some women even despite their mature stature will indulge in some cheapening act such as seen below. The other day, we all saw photos of a young dude sharing on instagram semi-unclad photos of the different women, even those who look older, that he is been sleeping with. Women, Stop making yourselves available to men who will disrespect you and treat you cheap. A word is enough for the wise..
madam stop this nonsense Abeg. Women are only objects for sexual gratification of a nigga. That's just it. So forget all this your yearnings...

2 Likes

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2016
Kolababe:
Pls how can I get more of these pix?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤And that's why we should be taken as individualy .
And you should treat women decently no matter how SOME may behave themselves ❤They DO NOT represent us all.

Wrong there puffy
I treat a woman ( anybody actually) based on their behaviour. Treating a trashy woman decently? Ha!

1 Like

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2016
jampro123:

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by permanentgrace(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Babzilla:

Pls how can I get more of these pix?

Are you a learner? Follow that dude on facebook @KingTBlackHoc. That dude is the baddest. I'm wondering how the dude makes money. If you see dollars and bittches splashed by this dude, you go shock.
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2016
permanentgrace:

Are you a learner? Follow that dude on facebook @KingTBlackHoc. That dude is the baddest. I'm wondering how the dude makes money. If you see dollars and bittches splashed by this dude, you go shock.
❤The man is a Glorified HOE. Nothing more.
....❤ I would advise that you nor babzilla or any other man make him yer idol or aspire to be like him undecided
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by GoldenJAT(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2016
I know a good woman when I c 1...those mumu girls in that pic, won't Mk me generalize

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2016
Babzilla:

Wrong there puffy
I treat a woman ( anybody actually) based on their behaviour. Treating a trashy woman decently? Ha!
If we were all treated as we behaved,I wouldn't spare you time. undecided .....❤
Because my man,you are dirty low.
❤You called those women "trashy" and gave the impression you'd treat them as such but above you asked for more of their pictures.
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2016
permanentgrace:

Thanks man checking it out
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by geni340(f): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤And that's why we should be taken as individualy .
#well said!
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
If we were all treated as we behaved,I wouldn't spare you time. undecided .....❤
Because my man,you are dirty low.
❤You called those women "trashy" but above you asked for more of their pictures.

I know Ure mad at me because U think I corrupted yer husband but calling me dirty low is not very nice.... sad cry
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2016
Treat you Cheap you say?? 50K na treat you cheap keh......just advise them to be of Good manner that's all....because getting someone to give you 50k every Night no be beans
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Babzilla:

I know Ure mad at me because U think I corrupted yer husband but calling me dirty low is not very nice.... sad cry
❤Nor is the way you speak, think about and evidently treat women undecided
That was light,Really I could call you harsher things
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by unapapadeycraze: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff

you look good. Are you married?
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 06, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Ki ngChee.zyPu.ff

you look good. Are you married?
❤Yes. I'm Mrs.Obontami.cheesy...though I hate his name sad
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by unapapadeycraze: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Yes. I'm Mrs.Obontami.cheesy...though I hate his name sad

you saw ma mail? Let's talk.
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

you saw ma mail? Let's talk.
❤But.... I'm married undecided you don't care!? lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Nor is the way you speak, think about and evidently treat women undecided
That was light,Really I could call you harsher things

Owwwwww! Youre killing me king Puffy

Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by unapapadeycraze: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤But.... I'm married undecided you don't care!? lipsrsealed

i don't care. You are married to a philanderer, e nor go bad if you sef play away match.
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i don't care. You are married to a philanderer, e nor go bad if you sef play away match.
❤Lies!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by ogawisdom(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2016
Kolababe:

Money answereth everything, na Yahoo boy he could b paying them over 200k each for this or even as little as 10k each angry

Most women will do worst provided u pay well, it's our sad situation. They r all looking for easy quick money.
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2016
jampro123:
❤Ding! Ding! Ding!!! Correct.
Babzilla permanentgrace coman an see how una idol dey get his women grin
Re: Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Ding! Ding! Ding!!! Correct.
Babzilla permanentgrace coman an see how una idol dey get his women grin

....and where did I say he was my idol? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother / Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public / Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.