Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Am Pregnant For My Half Brother - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Pregnant For My Half Brother (9895 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / I Think I Am Pregnant / I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Omolola1(f): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2009
me i don't believe this is a true life story undecided its all a JOKE! lipsrsealed
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by dean2725: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2009
Omolola1:

me i don't believe this is a true life story undecided its all a JOKE! lipsrsealed

what about woman impregnated by her own son?
people do crazy things this days all in the name of enjoyment
so you got to believe. . . . . . .ok?
That's where we re now
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Omolola1(f): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2009
@ dean 2725

Am not doubting the possibility of this happening, but the thing is if it truly happened to her and she's embarrassed about the whole thing, she would not come to a very popular site to wash her DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Taken(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2009
@ Omolola

I think this is the best testing ground for any story before giving it to the general public.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by temi4rea(f): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2009
Taken:

@ Omolola

I think this is the best testing ground for any story before giving it to the general public.

are u saying that this site is not public enough!
Well i feel sorry 4 her and pray God helps her.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Taken(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2009
It is public enough but with some privacy and freedom. When you bring a story here, you can analyze pples reaction easily.
The information gathered should be enough to help the bearer table the issue wisely before the real people.

Eni to ba mo pe ohun ma ku will probably prepare before the real death comes.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by omooloye1(f): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2009
@ Adam Brody

I don't want to believe you typed this! Only God himself can forgive you for potraying the Holy Bible in such despicable manner.
@ Poster

Nothing is hidden forever.You committed the act in private now,you have to bear the consequencies.Don't dare kill yourself,don't even tamper with the foetus.God help you.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by dean2725: 6:57am On Jan 22, 2009
Omolola1:

@ dean 2725

Am not doubting the possibility of this happening, but the thing is if it truly happened to her and she's embarrassed about the whole thing, she would not come to a very popular site to wash her DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC!
But you don't know her na, do you? and moreover she is embarrassed cos of her family and friends not poor NLs that knows nothing about her except she called herself gogirl gogirl indeed and her fake picture
Even if she is that girl from your neiborhood . . . . . . .  .will you  know?
internet is a very good place to hide na . . . . . abi my sister? wink
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Omolola1(f): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2009
dean2725:

But you don't know her na, do you? and moreover she is embarrassed cos of her family and friends not poor NLs that knows nothing about her except she called herself gogirl gogirl indeed and her fake picture
Even if she is that girl from your neiborhood . . . . . . . .will you know?
internet is a very good place to hide na . . . . . abi my sister? wink

@ dean 2725
i still don't agree with you. The internet is also a public place, any of her family relations could visit the site and discover she is the one with the story and everything. You are wrong about the internet being a very good place to hide, NO WAY! The internet is not a hiding place for anybody, we are talking about a world wide web here so there is no hiding place.
I have a feeling she is not telling the truth, i dont know why embarassed

@ temi
how u dey? so we still meet here.

@ poster
even your username sef na wa, Go girl, anyway you go girl , grin
I pray God helps you sha.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by temi4rea(f): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2009
U two are right! to some extent the internet is smplce to hide thats only if u are telling lies
but when telling the truth its not.

I mean a friend once chatted wth a lady online,got close,and the lady confessed she was a lesbian and was in love wth her fiancee's best friend to him.

U knw wht i was her fiancee's best friend,in the course of the discusion, she mentioned where i work,hw i tlk and even the car i drive,my favorite song.

At this point he started asking questions and decided they meet to tlk thats after she told him she stays in Kano.

This guy came to my house shivering because the gal in question is his fiancee.

The net is not really a place to hide,,someone might knw u.Except if one has to lie.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Taken(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2009
In that case, everyone should be careful.
Live free and die free.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Omolola1(f): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2009
exactly!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by kiwi992(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2009
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your plight.  An incestious relationship yes, silly mistake yes, but sadly, these things do happen.  You mustn't be villified.

My advice is not to tell your dad.  Never!  Your mum perhaps but definitely NOT your dad.  Best to confide in your best friend and ask her for moral support.

You could always get rid of the pregnancy if you wanted.  There are many ways to do it if it is not too late (twelve weeks, that is, I think).

There is a doctor called KatyEkiti in the medical forum.  Try and post your problem there to see what response you could get from her and other Nigerian doctors that are primarily based abroad (but not those in Nigeria) 'cos those at home would advice you against abortion and are far less-tolerant.

Don't worry too much about it 'cos there's always a solution to every problem.

Goodluck to you.

kiwi992.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by dean2725: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2009
@ omolola1

Omolola1:

@ dean 2725
The internet is also a public place, any of her family relations could visit the site and discover she is the one with the story and everything.

Her family relations that see her pics on her profile (if only is real), that know she is pregnant, that knows her usernmame as gogirl and cares to know more of her. . . . . . . . . . . or which family relations are you talking about?

i bet you she wont dare coming here if she know her father or any of her relatives (who know her well) visits NL.
Sure it's not that save to hide when you lie and your lie is being investigated by tracking your IP ad and all that.
you can manipulate your IP ad you know lipsrsealed

Omolola1:
  we are talking about a world wide web here so there is no hiding place.

Yes it not a hidden place but to some extent it is. . . . . . . .
As is to pencil so is to erazer wink
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Abuja1(m): 6:26am On Feb 08, 2010
what?
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by agathamari(f): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2010
did you not take health class in school? what you though his c@m contained marshmellow or something? you had sex, now your pregnant. which is the basic point of sex to begin with. can you not but two and two together?
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by sulad82i(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2010
so how old is the baby now?
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by seyibrown(f): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2010
Beware of this posters' posts! She supposedly got pregnant for her foster father. Now it's her half-brother! grin
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by lasheeke: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2010
hmmn, congratulations.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2010
Gogirl:

I was having a sex relationship with my half brother secretly but now am carrying his pregnancy, please. advice me on what to do ,because my daddy will kill me if he get to know and a doctor advise me not to go for any abortion, am ashame of my action.

The sort of people on Nairaland, attention-seeking morons.

If what you stated is true, would your first port of call be an internet forum? A brain-dead, moronic gorilla could decipher the mess you call a brain. So predictable, it's untrue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could My Dirty Past Be Haunting Me? Please Help Before I Go Crazy / A Lazy Husband / Is Asking How Someone Died? Rude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.