Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,324 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

The REAL Reason You’re Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The REAL Reason You’re Still Single (585 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The REAL Reason You’re Still Single by ogahlouiskid18(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
There are two big problems in dating.
1) You don’t want the people who want you.
2) The people you want don’t want you in return.

. . . ...... ..
. . . ........
. . .
Now, take a look at those two problems; which one do you
think you can change?
.# facts

the easiest remedy for an ailing love life is to
want the people who want you
ii) If you think you “deserve” a certain kind of partner …
and yet you’ve NEVER gotten him, you need to start
considering another kind of partner.
.viii) Real relationships aren’t about credentials; they’re
about connection.
thank you

Re: The REAL Reason You’re Still Single by Baddestguyp(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: The REAL Reason You’re Still Single by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
is it now a crime to be single

jona will not kill us

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason You’re Still Single by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nah not me.
I'm single because am not yet ready.
Re: The REAL Reason You’re Still Single by ronald4lif(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
There's a lot of sense in this, and I think we all have been affected, you love this particular person so much and ready to do anything to please him/her but they care less about you and chasing someone else who unfortunately is not within their reach. And the circle continues hence many people are stuck in singlehood today undecided

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason You’re Still Single by Ezibless: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
What if one's never being in love before? lipsrsealed
Re: The REAL Reason You’re Still Single by infortech(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
that have be the problem am facing too. people you don't want will come to you and person you want will be doing guy
Re: The REAL Reason You’re Still Single by badassProdigy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
facing d second problem...
Re: The REAL Reason You’re Still Single by irishCream: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
One of my lecturers a professor did say " go for people that want you not those you want" but have tried it not working sad

I can't settle with someone I'm not proud of, same goes with marrying on pity...it a no no for me if both of us are not happy to have each other to hell with such union cos any little misunderstanding in such affair one of the partners will be like "you should be happy I settled with someone like you".

My ex once said if you leave me I'll die...but it over a year now and nigga is still breathing angry angry

Being single is just bored sometimes but atleast I'm happy and that's the paramount.

1 Like

Re: The REAL Reason You’re Still Single by jmoore(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Money, big money, more money.

Nwoke m ife ana eme adiro kwa ofele. To be a man is not a day job.

After I have made the big cash, then build my own house. That's when I will marry.
Ego is my main reason.

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Worst Reasons To Stay Friends With Your Ex. / 21 Waysto Start A Conversation With A Guy / Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.